Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S K AroraYour feedback matters!
She had a lump in the axillary region from last 18 months, wt loss of 3kg during this period. She had episodes of night sweats also.
My father 67 year's old suffering from ankle swelling from last of February in this year. Hence after checking creatinine it shows high level and from this time he is being treated by several nephrologist and lastly from IPGMER SSKM HOSPITAL, KOLKATA it have been declared that probably he is suffering from stage 5 CKD, and they advised for conservative management till the dialysis have not been started, though previously they have suspected he is suffering from RPGN. Now I am very much worried about the treatment and I expect your opinion about the treatment of my father. I also want to send you all the pathological, radiological reports with all the diagnosis and treatment chart and prescriptions so that easily you can advise me the proper way of treatment, even guide me the right way also. Current medications: Sevelamer400, cilacar20, metoprolol50, pantoprazole domperidone, urimax d, thyronorm 100 Past medications of the same issue: Sodium bicarbonate, calcium carbonate, febuxostat Lab tests performed: Renal artery doppler, KUB USB, ANA, ANCA, C3, C4, SERUM protein ELECTROPHORESIS, SERUM CREATININE, 24 HOURS URINE PROTEIN, SERUM UREA, HEMOGLOBIN.
I have disturbed sleep my eyes around is blackening , I have thoughts of sex, how can I get better sleep.
Sir, I am physically and mentally fit I do fitness exercise regularly but I feel my brain muscles are weak I feel like sleeplessness and hotness and tiredness in brain please give me advise about food and any Ayurveda medicine help me sir or madam.
Hi this is pardhu what is the solution for pre ejaculation how to increase my pennis erectile for long time.
One of the most common sexual dysfunctions in men, premature ejaculation (PE) stands for the uncontrollable discharge of semen either prior to or shortly after sexual penetration. Usually, ejaculation that occurs within 30 seconds to 4 minutes is considered premature. Furthermore, there are two kinds of premature ejaculation:
Causes of premature ejaculation:
When it comes to causes, PE can have at its core several reasons. As you age and become wiser with time, you learn to control your orgasm. But there are times when you may experience uncontrolled ejaculation of semen. This usually occurs with a new sexual partner or if you've had your last ejaculation a long time ago. Nonetheless, the causes of this sexual problem can be the following:
Under this sub-head, a number of factors may contribute to the problem such as:
1. Your previous history of sexual intercourse can cause you to develop a pattern, which may prove to be difficult to change as you move on with your life. For example, situations where you've hastened the climax with your partner so as to hide the problem; or feelings of guilt that cause you to rush through your sexual intercourses can go on to give rise to PE.
2. Similarly, anxiety about your sexual performance or issues related to your sexual experience can also play a role in bringing about the uncontrolled discharge of semen.
3. Interpersonal problems between you and your partner can be a psychological trigger behind the problem as well.
4. Last but not the least, the fear of the failure to maintain an erection, more specifically the fear of erectile dysfunction can cause you to hasten the climax with your partner, leading to PE.
A number of biological factors can cause the problem of premature ejaculation, ranging from abnormal hormone and brain chemicals' levels, thyroid and prostate or urethra inflammation, to hereditary and abnormal reflex functions of the body's ejaculatory system.
How to manage your PE?
Apart from drug therapy, there are several ways through which you can effectively control your ejaculation and these are:
- Using condoms to reduce the sensitivity of your penis
- Having sexual intercourse with your partner on top can reduce your chances of experiencing premature ejaculation
- Indulging in longer foreplay can help delay your ejaculation
- Take deep breaths to delay stimulation and ejaculation
- Practice start-stop and squeeze techniques, which help in arousing your penis to the point of ejaculation but stopping before it occur to delay semen discharge.
Premature ejaculation can cause both you and your partner to be dissatisfied with your sex life. But there are ways available that can provide you with long-term relief from the problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.