Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. S K Arora

General Physician, Delhi

250 at clinic
Dr. S K Arora General Physician, Delhi
250 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care....more
I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care.
More about Dr. S K Arora
Dr. S K Arora is a renowned General Physician in Prashant Vihar, Delhi. He is currently practising at Prashant Nursing Home in Prashant Vihar, Delhi. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. S K Arora on has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Prashant Nursing Home

Plot No 17/18, Block No C 1, Near Rohini, Prashant Vihar. Landmark: Behind Ambika Apartment & Near Punjab National Bank, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
250 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. S K Arora

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am male 22 years of age. I had a risky sexual encounter with someone at about 3 months back. Recently I started to have skin rashes with itches and muscular pain. So I took a hiv elisa rapid test at a clinic at approx 3 months 7 days after sexual encounter. The result was negative. So my question is that how reliable the test results are? during seroconversion period a person gets the symptoms and may not get tested positive is it true?

MD - Psychiatry, MBBS
Psychiatrist, Patna
Hi, thanks for asking your question at this forum. I understand your concern. Seroconversion takes about 3 months and if the test is negative, you have not contracted hiv. But please repeat the test after a month and also visit a veneralogist for checking other stds like syphilis or gonorrhoea. If two elisa test for hiv are negative then be assured.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I M having low bp Want to home remedies to cure low bp I work late nights I M vegetarian.

General Physician, Mumbai
I will suggest you to eat nutritious home made food with adequate fluid intake and take physical rest.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 45years old female and have headache for last 15 days. Some of the medical treatment I have taken before but no relief. Suggest me what should I do?

MBBS, Diploma In Dermatology And Venerology And Leprosy (DDVL)
Dermatologist, Raigarh
Headach as of now for headache you can take tablet paracetamol. But we will have to make a diagnosis to get to the cause of it which can be either due to frontal sinusitis or due to migrane or due to refractive error of the eyes or due to other causes for which we have to investigate. If you want medicine than, I will prescibe.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain in my stomach. When I am eating food than it increases. Many times it's very painful. It's also pain when I am laughing. What should I do for that/

General Physician, Gurgaon
Hello, this may be because of acidity/ indigestion/ gas you can take 1. Tablet meftal spas one tablet stat after food 2. Tablet pantocid 40 mg before food once a day for 2-3 days. And follow care advises given below. Avoid food from outside, junk, fried, spicy fatty food take home made light food like moong dal, dalia, chapati also tell me associated symptoms like vomiting sensation, loose motion/ burning sensation in chest or any other symptoms are present or not? so that we can reach diagnosis.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Mujhe urine pass karte waqt side me dono taraf halka halka pain sa hota hai jaise swelling ho, mera weight bhi jyada ho rha hai 70 kg, me kya karu please help weight kam kaise karu.

B.Sc. - Dietitics / Nutrition, Nutrition Certification,Registered Dietitian
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Delhi
Weight loss sample diet: A. Breakfast (Between 8-10 a. M) – Have oats/porridge or brown bread with milk and nuts. B. At 11 a. M - Cup of Green Tea C. Mid day meal (around 12 p. M) – Have a bowl of fruits. Citrus fruits are best taken during this hour and absorb well in the body. Have oranges, amla, pineapple etc during this hour. D. Lunch (between 2-3 p. M) – Daal, roti, mix veg, buttermilk and salad. You can also take brown rice with daal in lunch. Try to get your food cooked in olive oil. Lace your salad with apple cider vinegar, black pepper and seeds like flaxseeds or chia seeds to make it nutrition packed lunch. E. Between 4 p. M – 5 p. M – Cup of Green Tea F. Evening (4-6 p. M) – Have some nice sprouts with tomatoes and cucumber. G.Dinner (2 hours before sleeping, preferably before 9 p. M) – Paneer & veggies salad with olive oil, Roti or brown rice with Daal. H. Have a glass of warm milk. Weight loss is 80% about what you eat and 20% about exercises.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have headache since last month and it is continuously paining sometimes too much. Please give me suggestion.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Hi take pranacharya no tens capsule 1_1 twice a day...1-1 drop of cow ghee in both nostrils at night time before sleep...take shirshooladi vajra ras twice a day with honey....avoid tea and coffee
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I am noticing a few pimple like white dots on inner side of my pennis skin from one month so sir please give me a solution.

Homeopath, Pune
Recommendation - maintain hygienic conditions, wash private parts 2 times a day, use - calendula q - 15-20 drops in half cup of water and wash your affected parts. Sulphur 30 - 5 pills morning only before breakfast. Tellurium 30 - 5 pills 3 times a day you get all these medicine on homeopathic medial shops easily send me feedback after 4-5 days,
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What will happen if I keep the male sex organ in female sex organ for a whole night and sleep like that. Does it cause any harm for me and my partner. Is it safe to do so keeping it like that.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear lybrate user. I can understand. This is fantasy. You can keep your male organ inside female vagina for whole night and keep there and sleep whole night. It is not unhealthy. But when you sleep, naturally your male organ loses its erection and become flaccid. this flaccid organ will not be able to be inside the vagina and will automatically come outside. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I feel sleepy all the time and I had headache all the time please help me regarding my health.

B.H.M.S., Senior Homeopath Consultant
Homeopath, Delhi
You can take Five Phos 6X / 4 tabs thrice a day for one month. Revert back after one month with feedback.
20 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello Doctor! I guess I'm suffering from vaginal infection but I'm not sure that it's yeast infection or BV. I am having swelling, irritation, burning sensation, itching on the surface and there is a discharge of white (lil bit yellow) thick stuff like butter as well and it's not smelly. Please prescribe medicine as I don't want to go to any random doctor as I don't know any doctor here. I also used coconut oil to stop itchiness and it helped.

MD - Alternate Medicine, DNHE, BHMS
Homeopath, Ahmedabad
You can take homoeopathic medicines it will surely help you. You can take can notharis 30 5 pills 2 times a day for 3 days along with that you can take sulphur 30 5 pills 2 times a day for 3 days. Both are homoeopathic medicines you can get it from homoeopathic pharmacy shop and it will help you a lot. But I suggest if even after 3-4 days your problem still persist you shoud consult a gynecologist for diagnostic purpose and if you want to go ahead with homoeopathic medicine consult a homoeopathic physician. For any further assistance you can consult us through phone or video consultation.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I keep having cold and cough frequently. Am 39 years old female. Have recently developed breathing trouble also, which keeps happening from time to time. Shown to doctor and got few medicines. Any way out of this?

CCEBDM, PG Diploma In Clinical cardiology, MBBS
Cardiologist, Ghaziabad
1. Avoid exposure to cold 2. Do not take cold water 3. Do steam inhalation 2/ 3 times 4. Take bath with little warm water for medicine contact on private chat.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dr. My 2 years child having fever since 12 sep 16 & too much cough .I visited Dr. clinic he provided Paracetamol, anti allergic & Antibiotic. But still there is no improvement in cough and hunger. Please suggest me what to do.

M.D. (Ayurved), D.H.M, CHSE
Ayurveda, Jamnagar
Since how long fever was there and was it with shiverings or chills. How many days medication has been taken. I would suggest you to notice the temperature pattern and observe the urine and stool (laterine) if any complaints or not? Go for Syp. Bresol (Himalaya company) 1 spoon twice daily along with Tab. Septilin 1/2 tab two times daily for 5 days. Observe for 1-2 days If still fever is there go for a blood test. Revert back for any assistance.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a problem in my testis when I kissed my partner after that my testis is paining so much.

BAMS, MD Ayurveda
Sexologist, Lonavala
Try the following remedy it will surely help you Natural home remedy using asparagus powder and milk: 1. Take 2 tsp Indian asparagus powder 2. Add 1 cup milk 3. Boil the mixture for 10 min 4. Drink 2 times every day This is very helpful for you.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I got cold from last week and it offers once in a month wt medicines should I take.

General Physician, Delhi
Take over-the-counter antihistamines for cold. Avoid allergans eg dust, pollution, smoke etc if repeated bouts of allergic rhinitis. Increase ur immunity by taking healthy food and drink plenty of liquids. Nasal drops if nasal blockage. Hope this helps u. If required, consult.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 38 years old male and suffering from constipation and gas formation from long time, have tried with ayurvedic and homeopath treatment but not cured yet, now a days observing itching around anus which is very irritating, is it symptom of piles? What should I do to get relief from this?

pg general medicene
Ayurveda, Hyderabad
Dear small problem. Take hot water regularly. Early morning as and when you get up take a small tumbler of water kept in a copper container last night. Before brushing. Take water after one hour of mealshould. Take plenty of water and leafy vegetables. Even after observing above if there is constipation take following. Agnithundi vati 2tabs morning and evening with hot water. Divya churna (pathanjali) 3to, 5gmsg with hot water this clears constipation. Review after one month
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 30 years old. While urinal I am having burning sensation often please tell me the reason and its cure.

General Physician, Cuttack
You may be having urinary tract infection. Get your urine examined with culture and sensitivity. Consult doctor with report. Take plenty of water
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife, who is 50 in age is suffering from high pulse rate problem. Her pulse reaches to 110 any time without any reason. Even it happens in the morning when she gets up. Is it a serious problem heart related? Should I contact a good cardiologist? Please advice.

Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
General Physician, Delhi
Women at 50 are either menopausal or about to get it , that is compete stoppage of periods ,they are at cardiac risk too. get her tested for heart from a good doctor in your area.ECG,Echo,Halter, blood sugar & total lipid profile.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from a regular body pain specially in my legs and my lower back pain. I don't have any physical activity because of my work schedule can you please help me with this?

Psychiatrist, Indore
HELLO, Thanks for writing to us. I can understand your concern. Physical inactivity leads to stiffness in joints specially after age of 35 years. It is advisable for you to take time out for exercise specially stretching exercises to get relief from pain. Increased body weight also puts pressure on back and lower limbs which leads to constant weight. Exercising, walking regularly and eating healthy nutritious diet can help to decrease weight and in turn decrease pain. Hope I could solve query. Feel free to write back.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Are wet dreams common in everyone? and mastrubation cause any harm to sexual life after marriage?

Advanced Aesthetics
Ayurveda, Gulbarga
Frequent masturbation and ejaculation stimulate acetylcholine/parasympathetic nervous functions. Excessive stimulation can result in over production of sex hormones and neurotransmitters such as acetylcholine, dopamine and serotonin. Abundant and unusually large amount of these hormones and neurotransmitters can cause the brain and adrenal glands to perform excessive dopamine-norepinephrine-epinephrine conversion and turn the brain and body functions to be extremely sympathetic. In other words, there is a big change of body chemistry when one excessively masturbates. Note: masturbation is a healthy sexual behavior. Like other behaviors, when over practiced or addicted it can lead to both psychological and physiological imbalances. Side-effects of masturbation other than an immediate need for a towel or tissue, the effects of masturbation upon the male body were: fatigue. Feeling tired all the time lower back pain thinning hair / hair loss soft / weak erections premature ejaculation eye floaters or fuzzy vision groin / testicular pain pain or cramp in the pelvic cavity or/and tail bone for treatment and any queries ask privately.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Why we get big problem during sex. And what is solution. For big and sfisfy sex. How I can get a powerful sex. please tell me.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Please discuss the detail of your problem.Are you suffering from any sexual weaknesss,Premature ejaculation,Incomplete erection like problem during sex.Myself is a homoeopath and I will surely guide you in most rightful way if you really have ssome problem related to your sexual life
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed