Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S.K.Arora
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S.K.AroraYour feedback matters!
I had protected sex and after sex the head of my penis swelled which has happened before but this time my foreskin has has swelled at the end of the head of the penis. It has some air trapped in it or what I really don't understand. It has formed a ring of sorts around the head. When I pull the skin back, the size of the swelling decreases but after sometime it again bubbles up. The swelling of the head has gone but this has not gone. I've used an ice pack, oil etc but nothing has worked.
I had T.B one year ago. Now I have continually cough in my throat and nose. So what to do to solve this energy?
I am suffering from excess fart. Can you please help me, I work in night shift and my routine for food intake is afternoon, evening and night.
When I stand on stage for speech my heart beats fast and I often get blank for some time please give me your suggestions.
I'm married. My penis size is small. Is there possibly to increase the length and thickness of my penis.
I was diagnostic on november with TSH-22.14. I am taking thyroid medicine regularly from november month. I have limbs form on/off in my throat around 7/8 years. I was diagnostic today with Tiny colloid cyst in both lobes of thyroid and Hyperechoic lesion in right lobe of thyroid. That mild cyst will go automatically or what I should do?
I've been diagnosed with 57×46 mm multicompartment ovarian cyst. I recently had a 5 week miscarriage also. I've abdominal pain backache headache nausea and fatigue. Doctors suggest regular usg check ups. Do I need to go through some medication or surgery?
I am 35. I have habit of masturbation from last 20 years. I am unmarried but I am worried about my marriage life. I am suffering from premature ejaculation. Give me a advice. I am non alcoholic and non smoker.
Rosacea is a skin condition defined by redness and small, pus-filled red bumps all over the face. The main symptoms of rosacea include
- red bumps that are swollen and filled with pus (these are often confused with acne problem)
- visible blood vessels
- flushed skin (redness)
- thickened skin
Rosacea cannot be cured completely. Its symptoms come and go and is commonly treated with anti-acne medicines or antibiotics. Homeopathy can be a good alternative choice to treat rosacea. Rosacea has multiple symptoms and not all of them show up in a single person. Some may have redness but no visible blood vessels, some may have flushed skin, and so on.
Depending on symptoms, you can adopt the following remedies:
- Flushed complexion: If your skin becomes red and itchy after exposure to cold air, then Agaricus muscarius is prescribed. But if the skin is hot and shiny, then Belladonna is employed.
- Flushed complexion with acne like bumps: One form of rosacea is Acne Rosacea. In this form, pus filled acne like bumps appear on your nose, forehead and below the eyes. If the bumps do not have pus, then Psorinum is given. If pus is present, then Silicea is the best solution. But if the area of the skin in general has hardened and is painful, then Eugenia Jambos is employed.
- Visible blood vessels: If your skin looks blue and the capillaries are visible, your skin has a marbled effect with cold sweat (learn more about sweating). Carbo vegetabilis is the most effective medicine in this case. However, if your skin is hot, not cold, then Lachesis mutus is prescribed.
- Development of thick skin: If you leave your rosacea untreated for too long, then the area that were injured will start forming connective tissues over your skin. This leads to skin getting thicker. Hydrocotyle asiatica or Sarsaparilla officinalis is helpful in this case.
- If your eyes get affected by rosacea: If your eyes are hot, watery and itchy, you might have Ocular Rosacea. Euphrasia officinalis, Bovista lycoperdon (if makeup exacerbates your symptoms) and Cantharis vesicatoria (if you were out in the sun for too long) will be prescribed by the homeopath.