Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. S J AggarwalYour feedback matters!
Her body generally aches. All of a sudden her arms, her feet, her back starts paining. This is continuous from last few days.
Sir me jab morning me so kar uthata hu to mujhe uthane me bahut dikkat hoti hai kuki meri poori body me bahut pain hota hai.
Sir mere seene me and kidney ki side me jb tb dard hoti hai halki si nd part ke har part me jb tb dard start ho jati hai to iska kya reason ho sakta hai abhi to meri koi jada age bhi nhi hai.
I have a severe headache and body pain. I have taken combiflam but no positive results are there. How can I avoid this?
मेरी पत्नी 64 वर्ष की है उनके पुरे शरीर में दर्द होता रहता है घुटने के निचे बिशेस्कार रात में नींद काम आती है दर्द के कारन मेनोपॉज हुवे करीब २० साल हो गए
Hello sir, From last few days pain in my full body and it's increase day by day. What should i do to cure?
I have both leg pains over 1year. When I wake up morning on that time pain increase after that pain decrease. What should I do now?
I am 20 year old male. I had a fever and body ache last 2 month I have done all the treatment. But body ache sometime the fever in the body I feel and I sleep early as soon as possible just due to pain in the body.
Being Diabetic we are advised not to take root vegetables. potatoes and carrot are in the list. Tomatoes creates body pain. Please give the name of the fish in Indian name if possible in bengal.
I have slight fever and slight pain in d body frm 2 days, after I supervised a cleaning drive in my colg.
Sir m jb bi running krta hun to kuch din bad knee se niche or ankel se uppar bahut pain hota h can you tell me proper treatment and any supplement or yah problem kis vvjah se hoti h.
Sir I am taking dexona and syproheptadine from 2 year one daily. now m feeling big pain my whole back and problem in breathing some time and very low diet now. What to do.
Physiotherapy is an effective way to reduce various kinds of body pains. Physiotherapy includes massages, exercises, and heat treatments to relieve pain. This treatment is often recommended as the first option to treat back and neck pain. Physiotherapy is also used to rehabilitate patients after surgery. Different kinds of exercises included in this treatment are also useful to treat sports injuries. Here are some steps that you can take to relieve your body pain incorporating physiotherapy.
- Get appropriate help - It is important to properly diagnose your condition before going for physical therapy. Seek help from a professional and if he/she recommends physiotherapy then only opt for the treatment.
- Reduce your severe pain before exercising - If you are in immense pain, work to alleviate the pain before engaging in exercises. Cold/ hot therapy, massage, manual manipulation are some of the methods that can slowly reduce the pain. These are all part of physical therapy.
- Exercise - Exercising has numerous health benefits including relieving back pain. As you age, your back tends to get weaker; it is important to workout to prevent future backaches. Stretching, strengthening and low- impact aerobics are ideal for this issue.
- You can also try water therapy as water has a therapeutic effect on pain and makes your movements much easier than on land.
- Observe your body's reaction to physical therapy - When you have just had a back or neck pain episode and try physical therapy you will feel some initial discomfort, it is expected. After you acclimatize yourself with the routine all kinds of pain will gradually diminish. The initial pain due to physiotherapy is caused because your muscles are stiff and they are being stretched the way they are not used to. However if the pain gradually increases you are probably not right for that particular kind of physical therapy.