Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S J Aggarwal
Submit a review for Dr. S J AggarwalYour feedback matters!
I have fever from three day. And body pain also. I can not eat any thing. I take the medicine medicine but there is not any improvement in my fever. And I alway feel of headache .so please tell me what I do.
Human skeletal system is formed by bones. Bones unite at joints. Joints are the places where movement takes place. Muscles attached to the bones produce movement. Structures like ligaments are attached to bones which limit movement due to aging and repeated wear and tear the cartilage in between the bones looses its elasticity and gets worn out and has a bad impact over the joint. The problems that arises commonly are cervical spondylosis shoulder pain low back pain osteoarthritis knee heel pain etc,
Physiotherapy deals with these problems by relieving pain with modalities such as interferential therapy long wave diathermy laser therapy ultrasound therapy etc, once the pain subsides exercise therapy are started and ergonomical and home advice are given to prevent the recurrence. Physiotherapy is considered to be the safest method for this problems than surgical
I am 20 years old male have been suffering from severe body pains, tried home remedies but no use what to do now please help me.
Can I take signoflam bd tablet for reducing fever and body aches? My fever is going and again coming.
Female aged 56, having body pains in the locations of front and back of ribs, chest, ribs, shoulders, upper and lower abdomen, center and top of head. While pressing the painful areas an amount of gas is coming out through mouth. Please suggest me to which doctor I have to consult.
Hi I am 27 years old. I have a small scratch on my left arm by a sharp iron piece. At the time time of injury, I did not take any first aid or medical treatment. I left it like that and now it gives a lot of pain everyday. Please help me to overcome this problem?
I have lose my weight. Am very very tired. I can't do any thing with my body because of body pain. Am very very nervous because of losing my body weight.
Oh my aching Heel!! The combination of foot and ankle consists of 26 bones, 33 joints and an excess of 100 tendons. The longest bone present in the foot is the heel. Over usage or injury to the heel would lead you to experience pain in the heels. The severity of the heel pain can range from mild to excruciating.
The cause behind heel pain is typically associated with excess usage of the heel bone. Straining of your heel occurs if you excessively pound your feet on surfaces that are hard, or you are overweight or even if you wear shoes that do not fit your feet properly. These strains cause irritation in the muscles, bones or tendons that are present in the heels. Some of the other common causes include:
- Heel Spurs: Development of heel spurs occurs due to the continuous stretching of the lining, which covers the heel. Upon continuous stretching, pieces of the lining tend to break off. Development of heel spurs is common in athletes who frequently jog or run. People who are obese also tend to experience pain due to heel spurs.
- Plantar Fasciitis: Development of Plantar Fasciitis occurs due to the inflammation of the tendinous tissue that connects the heel to the ball of the foot. Development of Plantar Fasciitis is common in athletes who frequently jog or run as well as people who wear shoes that don't fit the feet properly. It may occasionally be associated with Vitamin B12 deficiency and raised uric acid in blood
- Achilles Tendinitis: This is the inflammation of the Achilles tendon. Achilles Tendinitis occurs commonly in people who have active lifestyles, such as people who are joggers, runners or even dancers.
Physical therapy, medication or alternative treatments can be used to treat this form of pain. Medications for heel pain can only be in the form of anti-inflammatory drugs. Although these oral medications cannot significantly relieve heel pain, some injections containing substances such as corticosteroids, as well as Arthrocentesis (removal of fluid present in joints using hollow needles) might be able to provide relief. Recently PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) injection have been found very useful in treating recalcitrant Plantar fasciitis and heel pains.
Common practices that can be used to relieve discomfort include:
- Application of ice to the heel for a duration of 15 minutes daily.
- Utilize over-the-counter pain medications.
- Have adequate amounts of rest.
- Wear shoes that fit properly.
- Walking on tip toes to stretch the plantar fascia helps to relieve heel pain.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!