Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time.
My mother is 57 year old and has problem in knee. Doctors suggested either go for knee replacement or balance the weight through inserting plate. Kindly advice any other opinion if deemed fit.
I am 32 years old. My sperm count is 45 millions per. But my sperm is not thickness and white colour. My sperm is like grey color. So doctor give tablets renerve 24 used last 5 months. But not improved my sperm thickness.
Will vitamin D save my life? Should I really be taking four times the recommended daily dose? What is HyperTension? What should I do during malaria?
I have got a gallstone at the neck of the gallbladder of size 8 mm. Stomach Pain is experienced if consumed normal foods and vomiting is experienced. Looking forward for quick replies.
My name is dinu I have gas problem I tried some medicine please suggest me some more effective medicines.
Am 31 weeks pregnant now. Am having serious leg pain during night time. Shall I sleep straight and keep pillow under my legs for while? It will affect my baby growth?
I have high BP problem in this age ever tests are normal and complete body check ups is also normal what should I do.
I am 44 years old female suffering from hypothyroidism for 4 years lately l have been feeling depressed and even get angry over petty issues. I am feeling unattached to any family member except my 13 year daughter and somewhat to my 19 year old son. There are times l feel like leaving them all and live alone too. Talking of family l am living with in laws and husband is ok but we rarely have anything to discuss or talk as our thinking doesn't match at all. See if you can help me out.
Hello doctors my husband was working in abroad there he wont drink, but whenever he came to india for 20 days leave, he was taking alcohol frequently (two days once in small amount) will it affect his health?
Am 25 year old girl. My problem is am getting severe rashes on my intimate part. It is quite irritating and sometime skin also peels from that part. Am unable to understand the reason. Please help.
I have gas trouble. Stomach is full of air, digestion is less, nothing can eat because of this air. Please suggest me its home remedy.
Running is proven to be one of the most efficient forms of exercise as it has a ton of benefits attached to it. For instance, running helps you in maintaining your body weight by cutting down that unwanted or extra body fat, and helps in keeping you slim and trim. It also aids in improving your metabolism. Regular exercising will keep you energised, and increase your stamina.
Before starting with this physical activity, there are certain things you should know about. These are:
- Be patient: Patience is key! Now, we all know that that nothing can change in a day. You won't notice any signs of improvement on the first day. So, the best thing to do is work out every single day with dedication, and you'll notice the results in a month or so.
- Be Comfortable: It is very necessary to feel comfortable before you start your exercise. If you are going to run with your high heels or slippers on, it's never going to work out. So, it is very important to dress in your most comfortable attire before you start running.
- Eat well: A healthy diet packed with all the essential nutrients is an absolute must if you plan to take up running as a regular exercise. Do not starve yourself at any cost or skip any meal. Running will take up a lot of your energy and a healthy diet is a must if you intend on being fit and strong.
- Drink lots of water: It is very essential to drink lots of water and keep yourself hydrated throughout the day. Pro tip: Gulp down some water after your run, as we tend to lose water and minerals from our body in the form of sweat.
- Run with music on: Recent studies have proven that running with music on is the better alternative. Music helps us focus more on our goal and also helps us stay calm.
- Consistency: You have to be consistent in your workout and only then will you be able to notice a significant change in your health. Running at least once a day is recommended. Some people tend to run twice a day too, but that depends from person to person. Do not burden yourself too much. Running is an exhausting exercise and you should not force your body too much.
- Calm your body and mind: Running or jogging in the morning can have a positive impact on you as it reduces stress and keeps you calm and sound throughout the day.