Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Along with oxygen, your lungs also inhale a large amount of dust. In a lifetime, you’re expected to breathe about 20.4 kg of dust.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
I am 29 years old and married from last 1 yr. We want to have a baby but I am getting delayed periods. For 1 month period cycle is of 30 dys but next month it is 40-45-50 days. I went to gynecologist she did ultrasound and hormone, HB testing and all was normal. Few signs of initial pcod were there. She prescribed biotin tablet for 30 days. I want to know is the period delay because I get egg fertilised it attaches to uterus but breaks off leading to painful period? What should I do.
Me and my gf had unprotected intercourse on 9th June. She took an I pill on 10th. She was a Virgin, but she's bleeding daily. In the starting blood's quantity was negligible. But she has stomach ache from then. And now her period date has arrived yesterday. And she is bleeding more than she has ever bled before. She's feeling very weak and she keeps getting body ache, head ache and stomach ache. Please suggest something.
Meri beti (16 years) kisi bhi time fridge me se ice cubes nikal kr khati rhti h isse usse koi side effect to nhi hoga?
If you want to ensure longevity and keep your body in the best shape, then you must take notice of your physical health. Your body is your ?buddy for life,? and how you take care of it can spell the difference between health and disease. Unfortunately, many people today are becoming reckless and unmindful of how they treat their body ? they eat highly processed foods, (unknowingly) become exposed to dangerous chemicals, and fail to get enough sleep and exercise.
Recently I had a sex with a married woman. She had two childrens. This is first time for me. Sir, could you please advice me did I get any diseases?
After fingering My vagina is sore and feels like my insides are coming out. I am scared please help.
Is normal sexual feeling in clitoris not in any second in vagina from childhood and during intercourse feeling very severe pain what is the reason behind that and please any medicine which control my pain during intercourse my married life suffering from a bad phase.
My wife vagina is dry so my wife pain in vagina so how to solve this problem please help me. I don't sex last 6 month pls help.
Doctor, I made an unprotected sex with my girlfriend during the second last day of her period. "But I didn't ejaculated. During that time she had consumed pills to due the periods. Next day after sex she was menstruated. That was her last period. After that last periods, she is not getting menstruated. 10 days of delay happened till this date. I'm afraid of pregnancy due to pre ejaculation. Can you please clarify my doubt? Is there any chance of pregnancy? How can it be tested with homemade method? Could please give a CLEAR answer. Please.
Just one yellow pepper has 500% of potassium of the daily recommended intake.
Start using yellow pepper in your food. A very rich potassium diet.
I am so worried and so tensioned Give me answer please fast My wife 14 weeks pregnant Aaj subah usne daal baafle khaye te or kal last night sex b kiya tha But Abi sham se usko pet dard kar raha he halka halka or potty (black) arahi he 4se 5 baar ho gaya Koi prblem to nahi he na please batao.
It seems I missed my periods. Last month I have on 13 Nov. But diss month I think I missed that. Is It mean I am pregnant?
I am 35 years old female. My period cycle is always regular from the beginning with 28 days cycle. This month I got my periods on dec 7thfor five days and again I got my periods on dec 22 for 5 days.
We got married 5 months ago, and had engaged regularly, even my wife doesn't get conceived. We both have consult a doctor, they did scan and report showing, as she has a Bilateral PCOD. Please advise what should we do now.
I have an abortion 2 years ago, that was my first baby. Now I want to get pregnant. But my periods are irregular. Please tell me what should i do?
As indicated by Ayurveda, good digestion, solid “agni” (the metabolic flame), quality functioning of the liver and an adjusted endocrine framework result in strong immunity. Immunity of the human body is said to be associated to an entity called “ojas” which is believed to be the subtle and positive essence of “kapha” an aspect which provides the body with vigour, strength, immunity and vitality. The general notion is that stronger the Agni, healthier the “ojas”, although other factors play a major role too. Therefore, it becomes important to protect your “ojas”. Protection of 'ojas' is possible when you are able to live in the present with pure and complete awareness. A number of ways to promote “ojas” and thereby, develop your immunity are listed below:
- Diet: Agni is bolstered by a dietary routine that minimizes refined sugars, stimulants and processed foods. The focus must be shifted to consumption of whole and healthy foods while maintaining a proper schedule. Inclusion of garlic, ginger, black pepper, long pepper, cinnamon, asafoetida in the diet is advised as it destroys poisons and bad bacteria, kindles Agni, promotes normal body temperature maintenance and eliminates the extra kapha.
- Get adequate sleep: It is proven that sleep deprivation in humans can cause a total loss of the immune functions of the body. Thus, it becomes mandatory to adopt a balanced sleeping schedule where the minimum duration to be regularly maintained is 8 hours.
- Exercise: Appropriate exercise discharges collected strain, moves stagnant emotional and mental energy, enhances circulation, encourages proper elimination, improves digestion, supports sound sleep and promotes relaxation in the body. All these contribute to a healthy maintenance of the immune system. Adversely, improper exercise can prove to be damaging.
- Meditation and yoga: The different types of Ayurvedic practices, each having a different set of benefits, are advised to be adapted so that you can sustain immunity. Some of these practices include yoga, pranayama, meditation, etc.
- Herbal support: Different types of herbs in the Ayurvedic tradition, each having an affinity for a certain type of tissue, are capable of supporting the immune system. The advisable herbal supports include chyavanprash, turmeric, ginger, Tulsi, Shatavatri, Ashwagandha, turmeric, tulsi, trifla, giloy, Bronchial Support Herbal Syrup, Immune Support tablets, etc.
- Regular detoxification: Regular detoxification (by Panchkarma procedures) of body as advised in Ayurveda , keeps basic body doshas ( Vats, pitta, kapha) in balance.
- Rejuvenation therapy- After detoxification certain ayurvedic drugs, herbs are given for a long duration for rejuvenation, longevity of life, immunity boosting. It also prevents and cure diseases.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.