Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S DuttaYour feedback matters!
My mom having hypothyroid. She going weight and irregular periods. 37.5 mg thyroxine taking for daily. How to control or reduce weight.
For past 3 months now I have been having sex almost everyday apart from my monthly flow but I'm not pregnant what could be the course (reason for not been pregnant)
I m 16 year old and suffering from vomiting and lose motion during period in regular 3 days what problem I m having and" I never take medicine" what other option for me to avoid vomiting and lose motion its very painful for me Dr. please suggest something else except medicine.
I am planning to conceive a child and I want to ask one question that can we have a sex daily for that purpose. It's not any harm to have a sex daily if I want a child. Please help me how frequently I can have a sex if I want to conceive.
Hi, i am28, married last 5 years. But never had intercourse until 2015 when we started to think about baby. I was scared that it bleeds during intercourse, so I didn't allow husband for it and he also never forced. I am very much fond of babies, and we both want now, so we started doing inter. I was always scared while. From June 2015 we started doing it, but it didn't succeeded, he never entered in me, may be because I was scared or our position was always wrong, after all it was first time. Slowly slowly we came near to success and at last, last month after my periods on 8 day and so on during ovulation we had and he easily entered. I was happy that finally I came out of my fear. But now last month I had per. On 16, today was due date but not came, sometimes feels it is coming, sometimes nothing. My breasts are swollen badly paining. Backache, loose motions last 4 days feeling. For how many days should I wail, or i am really wondering am I pregnant or what.
I would like to know what what foods is need to a pregnant lady in order to live health, herself as well her child.
Liposuction is a process of fat removal from the body through means of suction. This process involves insertion of thin, small and blunt tubes through cuts and incisions on the skin. These tubes are then used to suck out the fats from your body.
There are multiple liposuction techniques such as:
- Laser assisted liposuction: In this technique, low energy waves are used to melt the fat which is then removed via the tubes inserted in the body.
- Tumescent liposuction: This procedure initially involves administration of local anesthesia to the part of the body where the tube will be inserted. A large amount of anesthetic solution is then injected into the fat tissues in the body before embarking on the traditional liposuction procedure. General anesthesia is not required for this procedure.
- Ultrasound assisted liposuction: In this technique, the fat is liquefied by using ultrasound waves. Using this technique, it is easier to remove fat from the sides of the body, upper abdomen and the back.
General info: The procedure is an outpatient procedure and generally does not require an overnight stay at the hospital. Usually local anesthesia is used in this procedure unless it is large amounts of fat that need to be worked on.
What is the objective?: The main purpose of the procedure is not to reduce weight, but to reshape certain parts of your body by getting rid of the fat. It is generally preferred for areas in your body which do not respond to either exercises or diet, such as the buttocks, upper arms and the legs. In some cases, it is combined with other procedures such as face lift, breast reduction and abdominoplasty.
What does it take care of?: Certain medical conditions such as fatty tumors, complications in fat metabolism and enlargement of the male breasts are treated by liposuction. You may notice an improvement in your body shape immediately after the procedure. The skin around the area where the procedure has been performed may turn loose and it may take a few months for the area to be normal again. After the procedure, a course of antibiotics may be prescribed to treat any infection that may occur. The recovery period is around a few days to one week.
i am 28 yrs old and i am 120 kg plz help me to lose weight ,no thyroid ,no sugarbut i am suffering from pcos for the past 1 year plz tell me the remedy to lose weight quickly and pcod problm plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...i am sufferring with severe bleeding
I am experiencing acne and facial hair from past 4 years. Now my face is filled with scars. My sister is diagnosed with pcod, just wondering if even I have the same and is it the reason for acne and hair. I did my hormone test as prescribed by the endocrinologist but didn't get time to show him the results. I have even thyroid and taking the thyro norm doses regularly. Can anyone suggest me something to get rid of acne and facial hair. I am 34.
How to give oral sex to my girl? Please tell in detail. And should she shave her pubic hairs for it?
Hiii doctor. I have a pcod syndrome. I have joined gym for last one week and lost 2 kg weight. Today my menstrual cycle came after two months so my question is that should I continue aerobics and gym in my menstrual cycle or stop and also tell that should I take some home remedy so that I got full flow of bleeding aur let it came natural. please advice.
I have been facing problem I have been having pain in my private part what should I do to avoid pain or take cure for this pain please help me with your advice.
My wife had done normal episiotomy delivery before 1 mnth. Nd the suture is absorb properly. Is there can we have sex?
I am 19 and I had sex with my boyfriend but during sex his foreskin was teared a bit n the blood entered my vagina, do I need to take any contraceptive pills?
My wife delivered baby girl 3 months back. Her MC has started now last only for day in a month. We had unprotected sex yesterday and now worried if she may get present again. I would like to know1- what are the chances she may get pregnant 2- can she take any contraceptive pills? If yes which one. 3- will there any side effect of those pills as she is breast feeding and will it affect on her body or milk? Please advice.
I am 26 .I am married for 2 years. We did unprotected sex for 2 years. I did not take any precautions nor did he. Usually he used to bring out his thing at the time of discharge. I dint get pregnant anytym. Now as I want to conceive, I thot to consult a doctor for dos and do nots. Bt the doc, much to my irritation, only asked weather I take any precaution or not. She told me it is worrisome how you hvnt conceived yet if also your husband does not discharge within you. She has told me to do some test. So I want to ask is it really a danger?
For most of us it is important that we can give our female partners that much needed release, but it is not always the case that they attain it. An orgasm is a sexual release that is highly intense in nature and something a person reaches as a normal culmination of the act of having sexual intercourse. Yet, there are many conditions where women do not orgasm. This may be due to a condition known as orgasmic dysfunction or anorgasmia, or even due to stress and anxiety or other chronic health issues. Whatever the reason may be not being able to reach an orgasm after attaining the peak of your excitement and ample stimulation can be quite a dampener. So, here are the myths and truths about female orgasms.
- No orgasm is not abnormal: There is nothing wrong with a woman who cannot reach an orgasm merely through intercourse. This is a major myth that medical science seeks to debunk. To begin with, there are only about a third of women who can reach an orgasm with the help of intercourse. A third can reach orgasm during intercourse, but they do need extra stimulation. A third can reach an orgasm only with the help of manual or oral stimulation.
- It's all in the mind: Anyone who thinks that not being able to have an orgasm is a matter of being in a psychological space where it does not happen, could be mistaken. While stress could result in a few episodes where the female cannot achieve an orgasm, there is an actual condition that encompasses the problem of not being able to orgasm. This is called anorgasmia which could be global (never had an orgasm), or situational (cannot achieve orgasms in certain situations). This condition is tied to the mental and physical condition of the female in question.
- Frigid or suffering from relationship problems: This is yet another myth that many people harbour. A female may be perfectly normal and happy in her relationship. There may be many other causes for not being able to achieve an orgasm including side effects of certain types of medication, or due to the presence of other chronic ailments.
- Nothing one can do about It: Well, this one is a major myth. If the female is not being able to orgasm, then there is plenty that one can do about it. To begin with, the woman can try relaxation techniques. Also, her partner can encourage her to try other means of stimulation like manual stimulation, or oral stimulation.
It is important to address issues like intimacy and not being able to orgasm with your doctor and your partner with the help of counselling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.