Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S DuttaYour feedback matters!
Dear doctors, which dates are safe for sex without using any contraception when the dates of period is 13-15th per month? please clearly mention the dates and if there are any chance of pregnancy.
For the last four months I am having backpain. During periods it is more. Some times I can not tolerate with the pain I did one spine MRI and abdominal USG both are normal. No significant abnormalities find in that.
I m 10 weeks pregnant 28 years old bt I hav completed weeks of pregnancy sor I slightly bleed bt I lost 1 sacs other sacs is gud so Dr. advised me to bed rest. So how many days I want to bed rest? Bcoz I hav no bleeding bt when complete 6 weeks that day only bleed only 5 mins bleed pls give me gud suggestion.
What to do to when a girl had sex and after 2 month she came to know she is pregnant How to handle this situation if she don't want to get babies Apart from abortions.
Sex is an important aspect in everyone's life. And if you are in a relationship, it is one of the most significant things that can bind you and your partner. While many men do not have any problem having sex, there are a few who suffer from some form of sexual dysfunction.
Here are 9 home remedies that can help turn those sexual problems around:
Known to have a number of health benefits, garlic is a great aphrodisiac that has no side-effects. This root, works as a tonic for people suffering from a lack of libido, or those who are unable to maintain an erection.
How to use it: crush two or three cloves of garlic and eat this every day for the desired results.
This root is only second to garlic when it comes to its aphrodisiac properties. Known to increase libido and strengthen reproductive organs, onions are great to help with a good erection in those suffering from erectile dysfunction. While any variety of onion is good for health, the white variety has been found to be most beneficial.
How to use it: eat raw white onions as a part of your meal. You can choose to have it added to your salad or simply eat it as a side dish.
Packed with innumerable health benefits, carrots are known to enhance sexual stamina. A perfect remedy for those suffering from fatigue or premature ejaculation, carrots when combined with eggs make the perfect recipe for a great sexual experience.
How to use it: take 150g of carrot and chop it finely. Now add it to a half-boiled egg. Add some honey to this mix. Have this once a day for a month or two for promising results.
While the vegetable itself is extremely beneficial for your health, it is the roots that help with sexual disorders. According to ayurvedic literature, the roots of the lady's finger plant are great for those who have lost their sexual vigour.
How to use it:
Take five to ten grams of the root powder and add it to a glass of milk. To this add a little bit of mishri or crystalline sugar. Drink this mixture on a daily basis for good results.
Also known as shatavari
And marketed as safed museli, this vegetable is a great remedy for sexual disorders. The dried root is a common medicine used by unani doctors to treat a number of sexual dysfunctions, including the lack of sexual vigour, impotency and premature ejaculation.
How to use it:
Take about fifteen grams of the root powder and boil it in a glass of milk. Drink this decoction twice a day for effective results.
A vegetable that is commonly added to sambaar and other indian dishes, this long spindly vegetable is a very potent aphrodisiac. The vegetable itself is known to relieve the symptoms of functional sterility in both males and females. Apart from that the dried bark of the tree is also very useful in the treatment of conditions like impotency, premature ejaculation and lack of motility of sperm.
How to use it: drumstick: take about 15g of the drumstick flower and boil it in about 250ml of milk.
Drumstick tree bark:
Powder the dry bark and add about 120g of this powder to about half a liter of water and bring it to a boil. Let the mixture boil for about half an hour. You can mix a glass of this water with a tablespoon of honey and have it three times a day for a period of three months.
Again, a root that not only adds to the tanginess of a dish, ginger is also a very potent aphrodisiac. The juice of ginger is said to help in relieving the symptoms of conditions such as impotency, premature ejaculation and spermatorrhea (excessive accidental ejaculation).
How to use it: take half a spoonful of ginger juice and have it with one half-boiled egg and some honey and have this once everyday, just before bed.
Dates are known to help increase iron content in the body and have very high nutritional value. They are also very effective in providing that extra boost of energy, that one needs for sexual vigour.
How to use it: take some dried dates, mix it with almonds and pistachio nuts. Grind all three ingredients and eat about 100g of this mixture once daily.
These sweet fruits are also very good in improving one's sexual vigour. Due to its sugar content, raisins are also very good at providing extra energy to the person eating them.
How to use it: boil the raisins in milk till they become swollen. Now start by eating 200g on a daily basis and increase the amount you eat gradually.
We want to a baby since last two year. My semen analysis report is normal. My wife's period circle is 28 days in every month. This month we intercourse 10,12,14,15.today 25 days. But she got leg and back pain. What this is period symptoms?
If I give her I pill after sex is there any risk and I use condom during sex then also I pill is necessary to give.
My wife had her period last time on 29-jan-2015, she is 42 and i'm 50. A pregnancy test carried out on 15-04-2015 resulted negative. In her last periods she had to take primolute n. Is she pregnant?
Health benefits of neem:
Neem is a medicinal plant. It grows in tropical and semi-tropical regions. An evergreen magical tree each part of the tree, such as the leaves, fruits, flowers and bark have been used for centuries in pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, toiletries, agriculture, insect repellents and medicinal cures.
A revered tree in the indian tradition the neem is believed to be an embodiment of sitala, a folk goddess, seen suspended on a branch protecting against smallpox.
Neem leaves enhance biological functions by strengthening the immune system, boosting respiratory functions, improves digestive health and supports the liver by getting rid of the unwanted toxins in the blood.
1] Eye problems:
Powdered neem leaves mixed with water to a paste and applied on the eyes relieves eye problems.
2] Viral disease:
Neem leaves paste rubbed on the infected area is said to be very effective for treating warts, chicken pox and small pox.
Neem extracts, toxic to herpes virus accelerate healing.
Neem hampers the dna polymerase virus that causes hepatitis b.
3] De - Worming:
Neem acts as a de-worming agent and helps eliminate intestinal worms, restoring healthy functioning of the intestines.
4] Cardiac care:
The leaves are known to be an effective blood cleanser, drinking water infused with neem leaves control high blood sugar. With large doses of antihistamine compounds, neem leaves help dilate blood vessels impeding blood coagulation, decrease elevated heart rates, relax erratic heart beats thus plummeting high blood pressure levels.
5] Natural pesticide:
A natural pesticide dried neem leaves placed in cupboards prevent insects eating the clothes and protect rise from insects while stored in tins.
6] Mosquito repellent:
Neem leaves are dried and burnt to keep away mosquitoes.
7] Fungal disease:
Neem is effective against certain fungal disease that infect the human body. These include fungus that causes infections of the bronchi, lungs and mucous membranes.
8] Post - parturition disorder:
Neem juice administrated to a woman during labour helps normal contraction of the uterus preventing any slot of inflammation. Vagina douched with a lukewarm neem leaves concoction disinfects the passage and heals any lesions during childbirth.
9] Skin care:
The leaves moisture the skin keeping it soft and supple. They are effective for lightening scars and pigmentation caused by scabies and acne.
Neem bark leaves and seed oil contain polysaccharides and limonoids, which are beneficial for alleviating cancers and tumors without side effects.
Certain properties of neem leaf seed, or bark naturally cures arthritis reducing pain and swelling in joints.
Sex with cloths on. I was wearing underwear, boxer and jeans and my girl is wearing underwear and trouser. While humping her, I cummed in my underwear but fluid did not come out from my jeans. Is entering the fluid into the vagina is mandatory for conception. Please tell.
My mensuration started late at the age of 18, with medications. As a child I was diagnosed with epilepsy and took medication for 7 years. I had a depressing childhood, with lots of pressures to cope up with. Everything was normal until at the age of 23 I stopped having my mensuration, after lots of test and medication for year and a half from best experience d doctors nothing changed I changed my gyno and had all the test dine, their is nothing wrong in the test, I do have small ovaries but nothing wrong as told by doctor. I even got my gluten checked but alas, it was also fine. The doctor has prescribed me femilon, and has told me to continue, hopping sometime I might get my periods again Kindly, let me know if their is I can do about this condition. I want to be normal again, medication is not my thing. I have gained weight around 3 kg. I also have vitamin D deficiency.
I am 25 year old boy, I had sex with prostitute yesterday, I am very nervous, me & friend trapped into this, I do not want to do sex with her, I use condom but I am very tensed regarding my health, what I have to do, I need a proper consultation of what steps I have to take, please guide me. Please help me, I am in great depression. I am worried about my health, please suggest me how should I ensure that I am safe.
I am suffering from pcos. Menses comes to me after every 2 or 3 months. This time menses came to me after 2 months and its continously bleeding from more than 30 days. I want to stop my bleeding. Please help.
Mere periods regular nahi aate aur meri shadi ko 2 years bhi ho gae h par me ab tak conceive nahi kar pai so what can I do?
Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is a medical condition related to a woman’s endocrine system. Generally, this disorder is characterised by an imbalance of the sex hormones (oestrogen and progesterone), which leads to the development of multiple small cysts in the ovaries. Symptoms of PCOS include acne, irregular menstrual cycle and depression to name a few.
The causes of PCOS have not been accurately identified so far, but researchers suggest that the following factors might contribute to the onset of the condition.
1. Increased amount of insulin secretion - Women suffering from insulin resistance may get PCOS as their body is not able to effectively use this insulin, which results in increased insulin secretion by the pancreas. This, in turn, triggers more androgen (male sex hormone) production in the ovaries, making it difficult for the ovaries to ovulate.
2. Lower inflammation levels - The white blood cells present in your body form resistance against infections through a response termed as inflammation. Women with lower inflammation levels are likelier to get PCOS as the decreased levels stimulate polycystic ovaries, thereby producing more androgens.
3. Genetic factor - If you have a family history of PCOS, it’s highly probable that you may also get it as the disease is linked with your genes.
How To Live with PCOS
PCOS comes with numerous side effects like acne, obesity, infertility, excessive facial or body hair among others. There are certain lifestyle changes, which you may consider to manage PCOS and minimise its side effects.
1. Change your diet - Opt for a low carbohydrate, low sugar diet to keep your insulin levels in control, as insulin is responsible for increasing the severity of PCOS symptoms.
2. Try to maintain an ideal body weight - Obesity is known for worsening insulin resistance, and you can prevent this by regularly keeping your weight in check. You can practice some easy at-home exercise to reduce weight besides having a balanced diet.
3. Get yourself checked regularly - Visit a doctor and get yourself checked regularly for potential health risks as PCOS is often associated with increased chances of diabetes, heart diseases, certain forms of cancer, hypertension, and high LDL (bad) cholesterol levels.
4. Join a support group - Joining a PCOS support group will help you cope with your emotional difficulties, while helping you to live a better life by cultivating an optimistic outlook. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Pregnancy is a beautiful phase for any woman, and should be enjoyed to the fullest. That being said, pregnant women need to take care of their health at all times, as a young life depends on them. Taking into account how paranoid a to-be mother can be, any form of bleeding during pregnancy can cause a lot of trepidation. However, a lot of this worry is not really required at all.
A lot of pregnant women bleed during the first trimester of their pregnancy. As a matter of fact, many who bleed do not know or realise just how common it really is, and as a result, they get quite a lot more worried than they should. In fact, it happens to about one in five women who are pregnant.
Why bleeding occurs?
- It is quite likely that if a miscarriage is to occur, it will occur during the first trimester, or the first twelve weeks. As a matter of fact, bleeding is most likely to occur between weeks five and eight. A woman would get to know that she is having a miscarriage if there is tissue which is being passed, and at the same time, she feels some very intense cramps in the lower part of the abdomen.
- Another reason why women bleed, which is also quite likely to occur during the first trimester, is due to the process of implantation. However, this sort of bleeding is not heavy by any measure. The ironic thing is that a lot of women discover that they are pregnant by this form of bleeding and it usually occurs within a week to about twelve days after the conception has taken place.
- One of the more baffling reasons for bleeding when a woman is pregnant is bleeding which occurs after sexual intercourse. While it may seem odd that something which is supposed to be pleasurable should actually end up causing blood loss, all this is a sign of is that the tissues around the vagina are receiving a great amount of blood supply. It is to be noted, that no risk is caused the foetus because of this as it is located in the uterus.
What to do if you bleed?
- No matter how light or heavy the bleeding, the midwife or the doctor must be kept up to date with the situation at hand. This is because if there is any corrective action which is to be taken, the delay in time is to be kept to a minimum.
- A cause for genuine concern over the period of the pregnancy is if there is bleeding post 20 weeks. In most circumstances, bleeding is not worth the mental trouble. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.