Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S D SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hello sir. My HIV Elisa test negative after 6 months to exposure. It is accurate or not. Pls tell me how many months are HIV test window period and when (months) stop testing by me.
I am on my 55th day of pregnancy. Yesterday night I was having abdominal pain & in the morning I vomit milky white fluid. Moreover m feeling awkward when I smell any thing. I feel vomit while having my hubby breath as well. Kindly help.
Sir I am 22 year old man I have a problem from my stomach I feel pain in my stomach after eating food.
Some days ago, I felt blankness in my head. It felt like there is nothing in my head except air. All other activities were normal. Though feeling of blankness is not there now. But I am confused what was that feeling? My doctor also could not reply properly.
Hello, 6 months pehle mujhe pata laga k mujhe diabetes hai. Uss time sugar level 400 tha .but ab mujhe sugar low ki prob hai. Before 3 months I got married. But ab mujhe aisa feel ho raha ha jisse mujhe erection prob ho rahi hai. I dnt no k stress ki wajah we hai ya age ki wajah we. Now we are planning for baby. So doctor aisa medi bataya jiske side effect n.a. Ho. Aur future me koi prob na Ho. What about shilajeet. Doct please help me.
Hello sir. Sir mera ling ek saal se thanda rhta hai aur chota hai aur thanda rhta hai aur sukda hua rhta hai jalan bhi rhti hai ek saal se dawa khaa rha koi farak nhi pad rha sir ab tention rhti hai din bharr ling ko le kar help me sir. Me mumbai se hun sir.
Hi I am 36 years old male. I am a diabetic patient. I use get hunger every two hours. And my sugar level is 250. I am using tab os glimisave mv2. How to control my hunger and my sugar level
My problem is premature ejaculation pls tell about any no side effect medicine and after erect how long size in normally.
I often gets sore throat followed by cough. I take antibiotics. But it takes nearly a month to cure. Thanks.
Hello I am having fever from past one week. But it is not continuous, like if I am having it in morning I will not be suffering from it in afternoon then again in evening. I did blood tests also but reports are normal. What to do now, what may be the cause?
Blood in urine, medically known as Hematuria is not usually a cause of concern, but it can translate into an adverse condition if left unevaluated. The kidneys and other structures in the urinary tracts such as urethra (tube connecting the bladder to the outer part of the body); bladder (that stores the urine) and ureters (tube joining the bladder to the kidney) are the sources of blood flow to the urine. Hematuria can be accompanied by symptoms such as discharge of tea-colored, brownish-red or pink colored urine due to the presence of red blood cells, traces of which can only be detected under the microscope.
Underlying causes behind this disorder might be:
- Urinary tract infection is where the bacteria enter the body through the urethra and begin to proliferate in the bladder.
- Kidney infections (pyelonephritis) is when bacteria infiltrate into the kidneys from the bloodstream or travel up from the uterus to the kidneys.
- A kidney or a bladder stone is marked by the minerals in the concentrated urine precipitating out and molding into crystals that deposit on the bladder or kidney walls.
- Enlarged prostate is a condition in which the prostate gland, that is situated just below the bladder surrounding the upper part of the urethra, starts growing as males head towards their middle age.
- Kidney disease such as glomerulonephritis causes swelling of the kidneys, thus disrupting the filtering system.
- Bladder, kidney and prostate cancer are also possible causes.
- Hereditary disorders such as sickle cell anemia (a hereditary disease of the red blood cells in the hemoglobin) can also pose as a cause behind this disorder.
- Kidney injury as a result of heavy blows, accidents or injuries sustained while playing a spot can also contribute to this condition.
- Medications such as penicillin or the anti-cancer drug ‘cyclophosphamide’
- Strenuous physical exercises like intense workout or running may also result in Hematuria.
There is no fixed cure for Hematuria; instead the doctor would work on treating the repressed conditions behind the symptoms, such as prescribing antibiotics to heal the urinary tract infection or a medicine to shrink and normalize the enlarged prostate or administer a shock wave therapy to destroy the kidney or bladder stones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.