Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S.C SOODYour feedback matters!
Im 20 year old now a day pimple problem in my face, I have wash daily 2 time face using face wash. But no result shown plzz give me better medicine.
Hair loss often starts as a problem we tend to brush aside until it actually starts showing up in worrying quantities on the hair brush. Suddenly, we observe our scalp to be more visible, there is more hair in the shower drain, on our shoulders and on our seats. It is common to shed around 50 hairs in a day but when this dramatically changes to 150+ a day, you need to take action as quickly as possible.
Hair loss can occur in men and women at any age. It can be a temporary phenomenon or an ongoing one and be caused by a range of reasons like change of environment, shampoo, genetic problems, health problems and more. The main thing is to first identify the reason for the hair fall before treating it for long term solutions. Here are some of the common ways to deal with hair loss:
- Wash it right: Detangle your hair fully and slowly before you get into the shower. That way it won't get tangled and messy when wet. Next, use cold water to wash your hair. If the water is too hot, it may dry your hair and add to your woes. The most important step here is to use the right products for your hair wash. Use a mild shampoo as much as possible and take time out to deep condition your hair. Be sure to use products that you have tried and tested before only. Last but not the least, use a hair serum after your wash to strengthen it and prevent breakage. Refrain from combing wet hair.
- Get to the root of the cause: The most common reason for hair loss in both men and women is androgenetic alopecia, also called pattern baldness. The most common occurrence happens around menopause. The other causes can be side effects of brief illness, stress and reaction to drugs. Once you catch the cause, the course of treatment can chart an effective path.
- Try medication: There are several medicines out there that promise to revitalize your locks and enhance new hair growth. These include massage oils, scalp creams and oral pills all of which can be taken individually or in combination to promote hair growth. Be sure to consult a doctor before you start on this.
- Improve your diet: Eating iron rich food with a copious quantity of protein and zinc can also work wonders to internally strengthen your hair. Pumpkin seeds, eggs, shellfish, wheat germ are some of the items you can include in your daily diet to improve your hair quality.
- Hairstyle with care: Women can start with the simple hairstyling trick of adding layers which gives a sense of volume and bounce. Couple it with large curls and you have a perfect illusion of lush healthy hair. But limit the parlor to only haircuts. Avoid the blow dry or colouring, straightening or ironing that can cause further damage.
If you are losing sleep over losing your hair, it's time you consult a professional.
Hello doc, some day before I have a sore on a side of my lips that contain puse and swell then I push and it comes out and hole remain there, it just heal after few days but spot remains there I use clinskin cream it make that area reddish but not even tone so I request you to give some home remedies.
My hair fall my hair is falling down more and more and few area on my head in hair are full hair filled.
I am suffering from fungus since from 1 year it is curing and coming back again and again can I get the proper solution.
My brother is having dark skin on all of the body joints, I am really worried what could be the reason of that dark skin on his body. (Around his neck, under arms, sound genital parts)
A cut mark (stitches) over my face for two month ago an road accident. How to remove the cut mark over my face?
Meri body ka rang kala ho raha hai. Sir mai gora kaise ho skta hu in some days. Pls help me what should I do?
I have old pitted scars on my cheeks. I did all treatment like chemical peeling, derma etc. It's lightly fad it but after some month I noticed my scars as it is. I spend so much money but not got result .now I don't go for any other treatments. Pls suggest me any cream or gel which use for long time and naturally hell this problem. Pls help.
I am suffering from black head like a pimples on my face .I have used many kinds of medicine and creams and treat homeopathy treatment. But problems as its. Please consult me as soon.
Hi I have un even skin tone on my forehead, chin,and neck can you suggest me any treatment for this.
I am suffering acne due to my use of yasmin, what are some home remedies that can help get rid of the scars or prevent acne? Im using a tumeric facial right now because I heard it's really good.
Skin infections may be caused by bacteria, fungi, viruses. Infections can lead to skin conditions cellulitis, impetigo, eczema. Many skin infections are mild but some can become sever. Skin infections spread to bloodstream can became life threatening.
Follow few steps -
Keep your hands clean to reduce skin infection.-one of the easiest way to prevent skin infection is with good hand hygiene.
Wash your hands frequently. After wetting hands, applying soap, rub hands together for 20 secs, rinse well and dry thoroughly.
You can also use senitizer.
Wash hands before having meal, coming from outside and after using any equipment.
Clean cuts or breaks in skin as soon as possible -- once you get cut, was it with soap and rinse thoroughly with water. Make sure you remove any visible dust in or around wound.
Apply antiseptic, antibiotic ointment to cut, abrasion. This may destroy any bacteria and prevent skin infections.
Cover up open sore cut with bandage to keep it clean, dry.
Moisturize dry skin --dry skin may lead to cracks which can allow bacteria to enter the cut, use moisturizing lotion to prevent cracks, peeling of skin.