Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
My face and exposed parts of hand get darkens but rest of the body is quite fair even I don't go outside. What may be the problem.
I am 19 years old guy. My problem is hair fall. I think its hormonal disbalancing. What precautions should I take. Please suggest some medicines or tonic which help me to reduce this. I have hair roots on my head but they are not growing like other hairs. please help me.
Do you often see clumps of hair in your palms when you are washing your hair? Hair loss is a common problem; one of the major causes of hair loss is dietary deficiencies. The hair requires certain minerals and Vitamins to allow it to grow and remain healthy. Thus, your food intake plays an important role in the health of the hair.
Some of these foods are:
- Sweet Potatoes: Sweet potatoes are rich in Vitamin A which is a must for a healthy scalp. Try to get at least two servings of this sweet variant of the humble potato every day to meet the daily requirements of Vitamin A.
- Avocados: Avocados are rich in fatty acids which are present in the skin cells; these fatty acids present in them help make your hair healthy and supple. They are also good for your skin as they stimulate collagen production.
- Carrot: Carrot is rich in beta carotenes that prevent hair fall. Carrots also stimulate the growth of hair and improve blood circulation in the scalp. It also helps in protecting hair from pollutants such as dust.
- Pumpkin Seeds: Zinc is a mineral that your body requires to prevent dryness of the scalp, thus allowing your hair to be healthy. You can sprinkle pumpkin seeds on your salads and have them regularly to meet daily zinc requirements of your body.
- Strawberries: Strawberries are rich in Vitamin C that helps in fortifying your hair and preventing hair breakage. Vitamin C also helps in calming the immune system, thus reducing the likelihood of acne.
- Almonds: Almonds consist of Vitamin E that helps in protecting your hair and skin from the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun. Almonds also help in repairing hair damage that results from chemically treated hair.
- Beans: Iron is a mineral, the deficiency of which causes hair thinning. Women become prone to iron deficiency towards the end of their menstrual cycles. Beans are rich in iron that promotes healthy hair growth and also contains antioxidants that prevent free radical damage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.