Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S.C.RustagiYour feedback matters!
I had a chemical peel. After around 8 days I could see a bit of it peeling so I stretched it out gently (a very little part) and the area under it is kind of reddish Can I go for a chemical peel again for removing it after some days?
Hi my age 24. Male I am getting pain near anus. But when I go to washroom. Motion is not free. Sometimes blood also coming.
Hi, I have dark spots, body acne marks and wounds marks on my legs, how to remove these marks. Please advise.
My skin gets rough during afternoon and rashes come out in legs and thighs during evening. Please help!
I want to clear the darkness from my body which cream should I use or medicine can help me and I am not married but having many pimples on my face and back how can I get rid of my all these problems and please tell me also that how to use that medicine or cream.
I have a ringworm in my head and it is cured but it left the bald in that area which was in ringworm. Please suggest me to get back the hairs in that area.
How to get rid of Black heads and black spots on Face. And How to get rid of highly Irritating dandruff.
My face has got a lpt of pimple spots on cheek, forehead and nose how can I remove them with goin to skin doctor? Please help.
I got rash on thigh and it is getting very dark in that place. May I know what are the medicines to use and is there any side effects are there while using and how to use and cost of total treatment?
Hi, sir I want to know is skin whitening injection good if yes so I want your suggestion where to buy.
Recently for the first time experienced breast milk she has been undergone family planning surgery at the age of 28 years has 2 children. Recently had a breast infection with pus formation. And have taken antibiotics for same. Now she's concerned about the unusual breast milk for the first time is it common or to be taken to Dr? Please answer.
I am 21 year old having black heads and oily skin. Use all type of remedies and face wast. What to do now?
I have lot of scar marks on my face. I used lot of protect n also try to adjust with my diet. No result of all stuff. Still pimple r a head on my face. N marks remains in the same place.
I have pigmentation spots on face. How can I remove this in few months? This had appeared on my face last six months.
5 Ways to prevent skin conditions in athletes
Given their nature of work, athletes are at an increased risk of acquiring skin infections. These infections can lead to serious consequences if they are left untreated.
Here are 5 ways in which skin conditions in athletes can be prevented.
1. Keeping the bruises clean and covered - It is important for you to keep the cuts and scrapes clean as well as covered with bandages until they heal because such openings in the skin weaken its defence against germs and increase the possibility of infections.
2. Taking care of the blisters - Make sure that you prevent blisters as much as you can because they make your skin susceptible to infections. Use gels, sprays, ice pads etc. and try to avoid getting sunburnt to prevent dangerous skin conditions.
3. Be mindful of what you wear - It is important for athletes to wear moisture-wicking clothes because sweat, if not made to dry, can lead to growth of germs that can cause a number of skin diseases and infections. Also, not wearing foot wear outside the field can lead to infections on the feet.
4. Maintaining good hygiene - Take a shower after every practice session and game using an antimicrobial soap. Besides, use a clean towel and avoid sharing your personal care items like razor, soap etc. with other athletes. This is extremely important in order to reduce the risk of bacterial infection.
5. Disinfect all your equipment and go for skin checkups - Make sure that you disinfect all your equipment like the protective gear, gloves, socks etc. after every use. Also, get regular skin checkups done, especially if you are associated with high-risk sports like wrestling, boxing etc. There is an increased possibility of skin injuries, sores, swelling etc. in athletes associated with such sports, which exposes them to a greater risk of skin conditions. So, disinfection and clinical checkups on a regular basis become all the more important for them. Ensure that you never use sandpaper or bleach simply to pass a skin check up.
Related Tip: Quickie Home Remedies for Skin Allergies