Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S C LeekhaYour feedback matters!
I ejaculate very fast about 20 to 25 seconds. How can I stay longer in bed during intercourse? Please help.
My mom suffer from leg pain for 4years she pained too much in her legs and thais. And her legs sometimes cold and she feel vibration in them also swelling sometime so please give solution.
I am 32 years old with 60 ks weight I am suffering from premature ejaculation not able to stand for 10 sec with vaginal intercourse. If I try for second attempt it will be for 20 sec but erection will not be satisfactory from past 6 years it's same. Beginning 2 years I was very good in sex. I used to have sex 7 to 9 times in a day each time I was able to stay more than 20 mins some time 1 hrs. Please give any suggestions how do I get the same old days for my sexual life. My partner asking me to do something to be like earlier don't know what to do whom to ask? Hope I will get solution from your end thank you.
Dear sir My problem in my full body. My full body pain in evening time everyday when I do work. please tell me solution. Thanks.
I have likely PCOS. Due to M2 tone syrup, I have got my period normal back having cycle of 34 days. I have gone through USG for follicle study and found there is no increase in egg and confused about ovulation days. One of known gyne suggested to go through EB, TB (PCR), on first day if my nxt period cycle and FSH, LH, E2 and AMH tests on second day of my period cycle. Now, I have moved to a new location and visited a nearby gyne who suggested to put me on some injectable or medicines for ovulation induction and no test suggested by her except USG scan for follicle study. Now, I am confused about which treatment is better for me as per my case history. Please suggest as I am under stress to get an ideal way to go about the right treatment.
My wife age 24 facing peculiar problem of Headache since her early age basically at the time of summer season, in winter there is no problem of headache. Peculiar in the sense that during her sleeping if someone knock her or suddenly she wake up then start her headache. When she return back from out side in the full sunlight then start her headache although she takes umbrella and use sunglasses. All the time doing extra load of work or when she goes stress she suffer from headache. For relief she takes DART medicine but now a days I oppose to take this medicine. Give some advised to overcome this problem if possible suggest medicine please.
Hello, I am suffering from headache since I was a kid even though after many treatments I haven't cured yet also I got huge memory loss what would be the exact reason.
Compelling sexual urges or drives that are an aberration from what is expected of a person, that is to say unusual genital arousal for a phenotypically normal, physically of age and consenting human counterpart, is referred to as Paraphilia or sexual perversion. This condition lives up to the standards of a disabling problem when it hampers the overall health of a person, leads to psychological setback or victimization of another individual.
Psychological impacts of going through such a condition
- The perpetrator of the variation may or may not see this as a condition: The person suffering from this condition may or may not treat it as a problem. In both ways, it is harmful. Knowing it as a problem and not seeking treatment or assistance can be harmful for oneself and others. Not realizing that you are subject to a serious sexual condition might propel you to commit wrong to non- consensual partners while being confident about your ways.
- Social ostracization kills them: Coming in the open with a sexual fantasy that is not acceptable to the society can leave you with varied reactions. People might be incited to attack you for being unusual or they might isolate you. The latter is a probable outcome. Rarely does society guide you towards betterment in such cases. Social ostracization can result in deep- rooted hatred for the world at large.
- Perpetual humiliation can push them more into Paraphilia: Humiliation for being different from the rest can make a person feel shame. Shame and constant regret cannot help an instance of sexual perversion. It can make a man or woman more obstinate. In such a situation a person would strongly cling to his or her condition feeling extremely dejected.
- 'To be or not to be' haunts people suffering from Paraphilia: Many times a sufferer is not able to understand what is wrong in having objectionable sexual behavioral tendencies and fantasies. As long as your fantasies are limited to your own mental domain or are performed on a consensual partner, there are no complications. The minute an obnoxious sexual urge is performed leading to personal or public harm, a threatening hitch arises.
- Problems in expressing oneself can make a person suicidal: To adhere to societal norms a person might keep his desires on a leash. This kind of compromising over a long span of time will make a person depressive and may also prompt him to commit suicide. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I am 23 yr. Old and my question is that my penis length is very thin and small please tell me the solution to enlarge the penis.
Hello doctor. . I am 20 years old and in a relationship with a guy aged 26. We had protected sex yesterday night. My boyfriend ejaculated outside the vagina into the condom after having sex. After checking the condom we found it was faulty. When we added water into that we found a hole from where the water was leaking. We are worried about unwanted pregnancy. Whether it is okey if I take I pill? I had taken it 2 times before around a year ago. My last period was on 10 th of may. Will taking I pill harm my future baby? Please give me an advice.
A splinter stuck inside my mouth. For a four days the area around the splinter has got swollen. Can it lead to complications. I have no idea how to remove it. please help.
I have suffered from fever since last 7 days. Fever is not control by doctors please ask me what I do?
I can not sleep well all the times while sleeping my brain keeps working and various dreams I see for whole night. Can you please help me by giving me the answer.
1. Get whiter, healthier teeth
An apple won't replace your toothbrush, but biting and chewing an apple stimulates the production of saliva in your mouth, reducing tooth decay by lowering the levels of bacteria.
2. Curb all sorts of cancers
Scientists from the American Association for Cancer Research, among others, agree that the consumption of flavonol-rich apples could help reduce your risk of developing pancreatic cancer by up to 23 percent. Researchers at Cornell University have identified several compounds 'triterpenoids'in apple peel that have potent anti-growth activities against cancer cells in the liver, colon and breast. Their earlier research found that extracts from whole apples can reduce the number and size of mammary tumours in rats. Meanwhile, the National Cancer Institute in the U.S. has recommended a high fibre intake to reduce the risk of colorectal cancer.
3.Decrease your risk of diabetes
Women who eat at least one apple a day are 28 percent less likely to develop type 2 diabetes than those who don't eat apples. Apples are loaded with soluble fibre, the key to blunting blood sugar swings.
The soluble fibre found in apple binds with fats in the intestine, which translates into lower cholesterol levels and a healthier you.
5.Control your weight
Many health problems are associated with being overweight, among them heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes and sleep apnea. To manage your weight and improve your overall health, doctors recommend a diet rich in fibre. Foods high in fibre will fill you up without costing you too many calories.