Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
My brother Sam is suffering from ACUTE FISSURE in ANO. Whenever he passes stole heavy the fissure opens and gets bleed with severe pain. We consulted the hospital and from DNC they identified it is ulcer in anal with fissure. Medicine provided are Liquid Paraffin, steroid 2%gel ointment, Ranitidine, dolcolux, and requested to take hot water salt bed. Please help me how to get smoothly.
Homeopathy is a branch of medicine that focuses on improving the body's healing mechanism to treat the cause of the disease. Acne is a skin condition that results in pimples on the face or other areas of the body. Homeopathic treatments are based on the premise of removing the cause of the disease rather than just curing the symptoms.
Homeopathic remedies are prescribed after a thorough analysis of your medical history, emotional and physical constitution. All Homeopathic medicines are based on achieving potency of the substance, which is done by diluting it with water and alcohol. In case of acne, this treatment controls the secretion of oil by the skin, removes acne related scars and eliminates underlying conditions such as hormonal imbalance that causes acne.
Various Homeopathic remedies to treat acne are:
- Sanguinaria: It is a very effective remedy for treating acne in women who have problems in their periods. It is also used in acne treatment in women who suffer from sexual problems.
- Silica: This treatment enhances the immune system of the body so that acne formation in the body is reduced. This is a common treatment for people who have recurrent bouts of acne.
- Calcariasulphuricum: This treatment is recommended for people who regularly have large pimples filled with pus. The person tends to be easily affected by heat.
- Dulcamara: It is used in treating acne as well as scars left by acne. It is usually recommended for acne that occurs due to climate changes.
- Natrum Muriaticum: This treatment is made from common salt and is used to treat acne that results from menstrual irregularities and other hormonal disturbances. It is also used for treating oily skin and other rashes which result from it.
- Arctium lappa: It is a Homeopathic remedy for treating symptoms of acne and its scars.
Related Tip: "5 Hidden Causes Of Acne, Revealed!"
I am having red rashes in my back. They are in red color and small bumps like heat bolls. At starting they were some, within span of week spread into whole back. I had Dengue before 2 months. Is it after effect of Dengue or any other skin problem. I a not taking non veg from 2 months after dengue. Pls suggest on my diet and condition. Thanks in advance.
Sir There are some white spot are looking in before 4 month. I have not taken any medicine or something false. Please sir suggest me the right way to salve this problem.
I'm 36 old women and have oily skin ok suggest a good face wash or soap which can make my skin glow without oil.
Hello sir, I am roni, age 19 yrs, male. My face very dark and oily. Tell me some advice to remove oil skin.
Hey doc I used betnovate n for 3 yrs. Now I stopped using that completely. I am not using it since nov last year. Now my skin has became so dull and dark. There came small red blisters on my face My body color is fair as compared to face. I want my glow back. Thanks in advance.
I am 21 male. I want to use glutathione pills for skin lightening. What is the dosage required and is it safe to use.
Legs r cracking weirdly. Reddish spots started appearing on both the legs yesterday and are causing itching and burning. Periods started today but the color is rust color. totally different from the regular one. And is causing extreme pain with less amount of brownish blood and whitish liquid. Kindly tell me is there anything serious.
I have red spot marks inside of my lower lips, what is the cause, and what is the solution for my issues.
Sir /madam I am having black patches on my face please support me which soap I have to use and which cream I have to use and in night which cream is good for face to apply for me in the morning and in night also.
My age is 22 I have dark skin now I am using carbo veg 200 homeopathic german medicine to become white. Can I become white by using this medicine?
I am 31, I have pimples, n lot of dark marks, looks weird on my face. N my skin nowadays looks very dull all d time. Suggest me some external medicine, n soap for daily use.
I am 24 years old male and have both side leg knee joint pain. What should I do? One female 19 years old having eye dark circle problem. What should she do?
How to make natural fairness cream at home with using only natural ingredients Please say I wan t to get fairer skin Or suggest any good Ayurvedic natural fairness cream which I can buy in affordable price.
Skin care is a matter of taking care of your skin with the best ingredients and elements that are available naturally and have been absorbed into concoctions like creams and ointments as well as scrubs, face washes, moisturisers and other such products for your benefit. There are naturopathy products that make use of these elements in their most natural form so that you may get the best qualities and properties of these ingredients. Oil is one such extract that can be found in many fruits, herbs and other kinds of growth. Let us find out about the various essential oils that help in your skin care process.
- Lavender Oil:Lavender oil is derived from lavender and can be put to many good uses as far as the skin and stress levels go. As we all know, stress is a factor that shows up on the skin before its signs can be seen anywhere else. With the help of lavender oil, you can help in dealing with stress by lighting an oil lamp with this oil on top, and also cure a number of skin problems like age spots, scarring and other such ailments.
- Carrot Seed Oil:Carrot seed oil is a highly beneficial oil that helps in rejuvenating lack lustre skin with its highly cleansing properties that help in toning the aging skin even as you remove and regenerate the dead skin cells which can sometimes get hampered due to clogging. This clogging can happen due to pollutants, dust, dirt and grime.
- Frankincense Oil:This oil is well known for its anti bacterial qualities which make it ideal when it comes to fading bruises, scars, injury marks and even spots that have come about due to sun damage and other such ravages. This oil is also a good fix in you are suffering from acne prone skin. The anti bacterial action of this oil helps in protecting the existing skin cells even as new skin cells are encouraged to sprout. It helps in visibly reducing wrinkles and tightening sagging skin - processes that come about due to aging.
- Geranium Oil:This is another essential oil that is required for regulation of excessive oil production, an action which can prevent acne and blackheads. This oil is best used by people who suffer from persistent breakouts on the skin. It also helps in treating burns, cuts and other such marks that do not fade in a hurry.
- Myrrh Oil:This oil is best used for rashes. Its soothing properties create better skin tone and help in removing chapped skin and eczema as well.
The various healing properties of essential oils can help in various other ailments as well.