Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S.C BhatiaYour feedback matters!
I have skin disease for more than one month. I used many skin creams but none of them work. What should I do?
I doubt that I have some fungal infection on my private (penis area). It make scale like dead skin layer at certain areas and spreads. It appears some times and disappears after few days. I din try any medicine yet as it is not making any itching or pain. I did not have any sexual intercourse with anyone yet but masturbate sometimes. Keeping good hygiene. I used to wear under garments all the time and keep the area hairy. How can I identify this condition whether some serious issue or not and to have treatment. I hardly use any kind of Medicine for years. Please help. I don't know to whom to consult such a problem.
Hi my name Mandeep am 25 year old I have skin problem like dark spot (kali chahiye) on the face I have used many types medicins but after some time return back so I don't have permanent solution so I want to know about how I can get clean face.
Sir. I fallen from bike two months ago. I got scratches on my face. One scare is forms between nose and upper lip. Please tell me how to remove that scare. Attaching images.
There are different types of skin and they need care according to their specific type. A secret to healthy skin is maintaining a daily skin care regimen. To construct a beneficial routine, it is important to know your skin type. Learn about the different types and its symptoms to identify your own.
Skin Types and their characteristics:
- Dry - You have rough, scaly and flaky skin, which lacks hydration.
- Oily - Greasy, excessive oil, particularly on the T-zone, is usually accompanied by large pores.
- Normal - Your skin is balanced with the right amount of hydration.
- Sensitive - Your skin gets irritated, red and itchy with the application of cosmetics and creams.
- Combination - Skin that exhibits the characteristics of both dry and oily skin
Here are some skin care techniques you can opt for according to your skin type:
- Combination or oily - Invest in a cleanser that controls excess oil. Wash your face with an oil-free soap, do not scrub, rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry. You might want to wipe your face with astringent or a toner afterward.
- Dry - Use cleansers which are devoid of alcohol and fragrance because they can dry out your skin even more. Remember to exfoliate your skin once a week to eliminate dead cells and flakes.
- Sensitive - Use a very mild cleanser with calming ingredients like aloe vera, chamomile, green tea, and oats.
2. Moisturize - Applying a moisturizer is an important skin in your regime. Irrespective of your skin type, you need a moisturizer. It helps to lock in hydration and prevent dryness. If you have oily skin, apply lightweight oil free moisturizers.
3. Sunscreen - Use a daily sunscreen which has protection against UVA and UVB rays with an SPF of 30. It can protect you against skin cancer and premature wrinkles.
Apart from following a skincare routine, you also need to have a healthy diet, proper sleep and wear minimal makeup.
Related Tip: How are birthmarks usually treated??
I have so many pimples on my face please help to remove my pimples from my face and help me to get a good skin tone.
Sir, i am 30years old, female, slightly overweight. Had 12 to 15 lipomas on my body parts like hands, neck and back side of my body. Intially I only had pea sized lipomas on my hands, before 9 years, now its has grown up to black berry size. I donot have any pain. Rest of the lipomas find one year back over upper region of my body. This became a social challenge to me. Looks akward on my hands. Listened there is no cure for lipoma except surgery. Please guide me any medication, tips, to dissolve my tumors by english medication, ayurveda.
Hello, I am 23 year old female. I have dark circles under my eyes, want to reduce it. Plus my body is dark and pale in color. I didn't take any treatment before. Please prescribe me some medicine to whiten my body and cure my dark circles.
I want to remove scars on my face can you please tell me how much it will cost me and what will be the duration of the course.
I have a very old burn scar on my arm, 10 years or so. I have used Hexilak Silicone gel for a month now, it doesn't help much. Can you please suggest me something so I don't have to go through laser treatment. Also, how can I get rid of mosquito bite scars on my legs? Thank you.
I have black spots left by pimples on face. What should I do to clear the black spots? I have consulted many doctors nd used many drugs but yet no result. Suggest me best drug which cures lastly.
I had more dark spots due to pimples so I lost my face glory ness. How to reduce those spots suggest me a better solution?
I am 25 year old male. When I have travelled on bile 70-100 km, next day in blooding in bathroom after motion. Please guide.
Any one recommend me to apply the mixture of 50 ml corn, 10 ml wheat germ and 10 ml sandalwood oil on face. Is it highly advisable for normal/dry or oily skin people and how many drops in 50 ml oil ?(I have a normal skin in all season)
Hi doctor I am 28 years old not married and my weight is 89kgs. I have lots of facial hair. What is the best way to get rid of it. I am sick and tired of getting it waxed after every 15 days. Do I have some hormonal problem or is it normal?
There are foods that stir up our cells and lead to a breakdown tearing apart the keratin, collagen, and elastin to make our skin look perfectly natural and radiant. Conversely, stress, toxic overload and an unhealthy diet, all contribute to lackluster skin and eventually poor physical and mental makeup. So here we bring to you 3 superfoods that will make your skin feel beautiful and healthy with no chemical loaded creams or botox!
1. Mangoes - Many of us will agree to the fact that mango is one of the tastiest fruits around. So it's a cherry on the cake to know that mangoes also act as an excellent anti-ageing food. They are high on vitamin c content as well as beta-carotene, which gets converted to vitamin a. This duo of vitamins works quite effectively to produce anti-ageing cells and thus keeps our skin revitalized. Mangoes pace up the cell regeneration process wherein old skin cells get replaced by the new cells, making our complexion look youthful.
2. Spinach - This green leafy vegetable is high in nutrients and also contains antioxidants. Besides, spinach is also a good source of iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium, vitamin b, c, and e as well as omega-3 fatty acids which help keep our skin healthy and radiant.
3. Munch on walnuts - Vitamin e is a strong antioxidant, which strengthens our immune system, guards our cell membranes and produces red blood cells whilst walnuts are an excellent source of this vitamin type. So include just a handful of walnuts in your diet to say hello to the naturally glowing skin.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.