Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. S BenerjeeYour feedback matters!
I'm 28 years old female and used feminol to regularise my periods as I have pcos. But doctor advised me to take pills for three month as I went to yoga and with an intention to treat naturally I stopped taking pills for third month. Does it make any difference.
I lost my child while I' m pregnant of just 1& half months, why its happen? Now I want to be pregnant but how, i' m having sex every day but then also i'can not getting pregnant. Why?
Dr. My wife she's pregnant 18 weak ago but she's not feel any moment such as before what should I do.
She is having her foots always burning they are too hot we have consulted many doctors about that but there is no solution yet.
Hi doctor, I am pregnant for five months. I am 29 years old. Before pregnancy I had taken ayurvedic medicine trifola. One ayurvedic doctor suggested me that I can take it in my pregnancy period. This is my request to any gynecologist that will I take trifola in my pregnancy or not.
Nature has blessed us with some amazing and magical foods. Forget pills or supplements, these foods can give all that you crave for in life, a well-shaped body, a healthy mind and heart and a lot more. It is important for us to identify these foods and make them a part of our regular diet.
Believe it or not, bananas are one of these magical foods. This is a fantastic fruit, available in the markets throughout the year and is pocket-friendly too. From potassium to vitamin B6, it is packed with the goodness of essential nutrients. The best part about this fruit is you can consume it in different ways. Besides eating it alone, you can make delicious sweet dishes and milk-shakes out of it.
- Each banana (118gm) contains only about 105 calories, and consists almost exclusively of water and carbs.
- Bananas contain very little protein and almost no fat.
- The carbs in unripe (green) bananas consist mostly of starch and resistant starch, but as the banana ripens, the starch turns into sugar (glucose, fructose and sucrose).
- A medium-sized banana contains about 3 grams of fiber, making bananas a fairly good fiber source.
Bananas contain mainly two types of fiber:
- Pectin: Decreases as the banana ripens.
- Resistant starch: Found in unripe bananas.
Resistant starch escapes digestion and ends up in our large intestine, where it becomes food for the beneficial gut bacteria. Additionally, some cell studies propose that pectin may help protect against colon cancer. Bananas contain several types of potent antioxidants, including dopamine and catechins. These antioxidants have been linked to many health benefits, such as a reduced risk of heart disease and degenerative diseases. Bananas are often referred to as the perfect food for athletes, largely due to their mineral content and easily digested carbs. Eating bananas may help reduce exercise-related muscle cramps and soreness, which affect up to 95% of the general population. Bananas are also one of the most convenient snack foods. You can add them to breakfast yogurt, cereal or smoothie. You can even use them instead of sugar in your baking and cooking. Furthermore, bananas rarely contain any pesticides or pollutants, due to their thick protective peel. Bananas are incredibly easy to eat and transport. They are usually well-tolerated and easily digested, and simply have to be peeled and eaten.
- Keeps you smart and slim: It acts as a perfect energy booster. You get ample amount of calories by consuming a banana. A single banana can give you 100 to 110 calories instantly. Interestingly, it doesn’t add too much carb or fat to your overall diet. A medium-sized banana is most likely to contain about 30 grams of useful carbs and 3 to 4 grams of fiber. It is rich in resistant starch—a kind of carbohydrate that takes longer time for digestion, burning more calories.
- Takes care of your muscles: Bananas are rich in minerals like magnesium and potassium. It prevents and protects us from developing cramps in the muscles. It enhances the process of muscle relaxation too.
- Keeps a tab on your blood pressure: It is an ideal fruit for people with high blood pressure. It is because of the fact that bananas are rich in potassium. This mineral does wonder in reducing blood pressure. One gets about 400-450 mg of potassium (with no traces of sodium) from a single banana.
- Get gorgeous with a glowing skin: It is not just the citrus fruits that fulfil your body’s requirement of Vitamin C. Bananas are also a rich source of Vitamin C. This nutrient is essential for a healthy skin. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that strengthens the immune system of our body.
- Good for your stomach: Bananas are helpful in taking care of your stomach. They keep you away from gastric problems or disorders. Say thanks to the fructooligosaccharides (FOS) present in them. FOS acts as a probiotic substance, enhancing the growth of useful bacterias in human intestine. Consequently, eating a banana prevents you from gastric diseases. Further, bananas contain pectin which helps in beating constipation.
I married 2 years ago during these years we enjoyed our sex life but when we planned for a baby then I find I can't cum during sex I tried many different ways but I can't please help me.
1. Focus on your positive qualities. It’s true that we can all improve in some ways – but start by finding your good qualities – and recognise that these are a major part of who you are.
2. Be aware of, and fight against, your negative self-talk. Negative self talk can quickly snowball and become an angry tirade against yourself – so you become your own worst critic and your own worst enemy. Instead, choose to respect yourself, to love, affirm and believe in yourself.
3. Don’t dwell on things you know you cannot change. We all have imperfections, weaknesses and flaws. They’re really not that crucial, and they’re not that big a deal. Try to keep them in perspective – and change what you CAN change.
4. Make your own decisions – don’t always look to others, and think that they know better … But choose to trust yourself.
6. Always try to do your best – as that’s all that is required. You’re a normal human being who’ll sometimes get it wrong. Get up, forgive youself, then just choose to move on.
My girlfriend is 24 years old and have diabetes because of that she have a lot of itching in her vagina and also have bleeding without periods. She is in depression because all of this things. please help I'm really very worried for her.
I have pain in the left breast and done sonography of left breast and seen there hypoechoic node position measure 2.3 x 1.5 cms in the left axilla measuring 11 x4 mm. Fibroadenoma is obsevered. Please doctor suggest what is resolution to solve this.
I had daughter of 11 years, she is getting periods for every 20 days. So please suggest some home medicine for her.
The build-up of gases in the stomach can be uncomfortable and very embarrassing when it leads to flatulence. Flatulence can be defined as the release of intestinal gas from the anus. This may or may not be accompanied by sound and odour. Both men and women can be affected by flatulence at any age.
Some of the causes of flatulence include:
• Swallowing excessive amounts of air while eating
• Lactose intolerance
Food that is difficult to digest often triggers the formation of gas such as hydrogen, carbon dioxide, methane and sulphur in the digestive system as a result of the microbial breakdown of this food. Sulphur is largely responsible for the odor that accompanies the release of these gases. Beans, chickpeas, cauliflower and cabbage are some such foods that can trigger flatulence.
Flatulence on its own is not a serious condition and usually resolves itself without medication. However if it triggers severe abdominal cramps, diarrhea, persistent constipation, blood in the stools, nausea and pain in the right side of the abdomen, medical care should be immediately sought.
If flatulence is a problem you suffer from often, take a look at your diet and modify your eating habits. Keep a food diary to determine what food triggers this condition and avoid it. If you are lactose intolerant switch your dairy products for soya substitutes and avoid dairy. Anti-gas compounds that are available over the counter can also provide relief. Chew your food slowly, thoroughly and ensure that your mouth is closed while chewing to prevent swallowing air. For this reason, also avoid chewing gums and fizzy drinks. If you must eat beans, soak them overnight before cooking.
Flatulence can be easily treated with home remedies. Following home remedies can be used
1. Ginger: Ginger aids the digestion process, eases bloating and reduces gas. It also helps stool pass smoothly and helps keep the intestines clear. This does not give stomach gases a chance to build up. Ginger can be consumed in the form of capsules or a tea made by steeping ginger in hot water for a few minutes.
2. Papaya: Along with being rich in antioxidants and flavonoids, papaya contains an enzyme known as papain that helps digest proteins and reduce gas. To benefit from papain, you could eat the papaya fruit or drink a tea made with papaya leaves. Papaya enzymes are also available as supplements. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 29 years old got married 2years back still not concieved my hsg report showed tht my tubes r blocked nd I had a surgery in 2009 for borderline mucinous tumour nd my left ovary is removed could u advice me any thing.
My wife is reducing her weight but her face she is looking old now, tell me any food or fruits or tables to get her face back to normal, First she is having chubby cheeks on her face but now that chubby cheeks are gone tell me any tables to get her chubby cheeks on her face?
I want to know some important guidelines about Sex, because me & my partner we both r VIRGIN. Any common terms while having sex for first time & tell me the protection for both to avoid pregnancy.
While doing sex my partner press my boobs badly. I feel alot of pain in my boobs. Is it necessary to press boobs while doing sex?
My wife's monthly period has been stopped. It was from 10th june, we have made a pregnancy test yesterday and it is positive. So please tell me what can we do first now? she also having fever from 4 days and not taking medicines by afraiding. So please give a solution as soon as possible.
Hello sir, I am 27 years female completed prod course but i am getting period on 40 day is there any problem to conceive i am doing walking and diet controlled my weight is 65 and height is 5'2" is there any problem in conceiving what should I do to have a normal pregnancy please help me.
-remain properly hydrated
- exercise early mornings
- have lots of lemons, oranges, summer fruits
- stay indoors between 1-4pm.
Enjoy health with homeopathy!