Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S BediYour feedback matters!
Hii. Is it okie to use primolut tablet to postpone periods. I have taken the tablet continuously for 5 days. Wat are the side effects and how will it affect my body?
From my 10th standard. I have an smell in my underwear. It's smells like urine. Can it b coz recently read that it can be symptom of sexually transmitted disease. please can I get a detail information any these issue.
Colorectal surgery deals with the disorders of the rectum, anus and colon. Another name of colon is ‘large intestine’. These three body parts form the last stages of the digestive process. When the human waste passes through the colon, its salt and water are extracted before it exits the body as human excreta.
Common Colorectal disorders are:-
- Anorectal Abscess
- Anal fistula
- Anal fissure
- Rectal Prolapse
- Surgical Constipation
- Pilonidal Sinus
- Pruritus Ani
All these diseases are:
- Cause of significant patient discomfort & disability
- Major effect on overall quality of life
- Both men and women are equally affected
- Symptoms increase with age
Important Clinical Features of Anorectal Diseases are:
Bowel habits after colorectal surgery
Many patients report cases of diarrhoea, leakage of stool or gas, urgency to use the toilet and a feeling of insufficient evacuation of faeces. Relax; these conditions are not going to last forever. Your rectum and anus are adjusting to new conditions after this surgery. These organs may take six to twelve months to adjust to new bowel habits.
Is there a need to take a laxative or stool softener?
There is no need to take laxatives after a colorectal surgery. Drink lots of water to make your stool softer and easy to pass. If there is a water deficiency in your body, then it may lead to your faeces becoming hard. In that case, take milk of magnesium, colace etc.
Activities post surgery
You can continue with your normal schedule after this surgical procedure. Carry on running, jogging, exercising, climbing up the stairs etc. even after your surgery. Gastroenterologists recommend that patients should desist from lifting loads weighing more than 10 pounds so that there are no post surgery complications.
Diet after colorectal surgery
Avoid spicy and heavy to digest meals after your surgery. Once the intestines begin working normally, you can continue having your spicy food. Chew your food well to aid its digestion.
Returning to work after colorectal surgery
Most people are back to their work after taking a break of 2-5 days. If the surgery is pretty detailed, you may have to take a break of up to a month. Patients undergoing laparoscopic surgery may have to take a rest of 2- 4 weeks before they report back to work. Take it easy before slipping into your regular schedule. If working hurts after your surgery, don’t do it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Surgeon.
Mene apni girlfriend k sath m without condom sex kia. 8 augst ko. Butt maine sperm bahar nikala tha. Vagina se bahar. But jaha use 20 August m period hona chahie vaha bo 3 din late periods hui. Aaj uska period k 4 day h. Butt use ulti hui. Bukar jukam khasi bhi h to kya jb periods arahe h to bhi bo pregnent hosakti h. Kripya uchit jankari de.
Am pregnant doctor said there is no heart beat of the baby from 1 week .she told me to took a medicine for cleaning .can I do not eat medicine there is any problem to me.
I have been suffering from pcod. i am taking homeopathic treatment. But everyone says that I should lose weight because my weight is 72 kg and my height is 5.4 and my age is 22 years. What should I do?
I suspect my girlfriend is pregnant. But our parents not accept this. They fixed our marriage ceremony next year. That's why we become in a problem. We need your help. We notice in internet about" Abortion pills But we can't take decision to take Abortion pill. I want to know Abortion pill is safe? Any problems will be coming for future pregnancy after taking Abortion pill this time? How to take it? Please help us. Thank you.
One of the grains with the lowest glycemic index measurement is quinoa, and while many people are unfamiliar with this grain, it is widely accessible and quite versatile in food preparation. Maintaining a low blood sugar level is important for people suffering from diabetes, as the condition means that your pancreas doesn’t produce enough insulin to properly metabolize simple sugars. Therefore, to avoid formal treatments and an altered quality of life, eating low glycemic foods like quinoa is an effective remedy. There are also many minerals, vitamins and dietary fiber in quinoa, which can help optimize digestion.
Hello doctors, I want to know that, which medicine is safe during positive news in pregnancy, I have already 2nd half year old baby, so I don't want to take chance before four years, today I checked nd the report goes positive So pls help to get out of this position. What I do.
I had use protection during sex.Still gf mc not coming on guess date and 5 days after it.What shall i do?
I am 23 years old and married. I missed my period for a week and took a pregnancy test today which was negative. Can I be pregnant. Please help me.
The lifestyle we lead plays an important role. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is important to overcome many diseases as it helps in bringing the blood pressure to normal and in turn reduce the risks of diseases, such as diabetes and hypertension. Factors like smoking, diet, stress and sedentary lifestyle can lead to hypertension and diabetes. Hypertension is known as silent killer as it is symptomless.
There are various traditional medicines known to lower the blood pressure. Also, there are certain herbs that help in controlling blood pressure and preventing other diseases.
Some of these herbs are:
- Basil: This herb has a strong aroma and can be used in the preparation of many foods. It also helps in lowering the blood pressure, though for a brief time. Adding freshly chopped or torn basil to soups, salads, pastas and casseroles not only enhance the taste but are also beneficial for health.
- Cinnamon: This herb requires some effort to add in the diet, but is helpful in maintain the blood pressure. Diabetic people should have cinnamon everyday in some or the other way. Cinnamon can be included by sprinkling over cereals, oats, coffee, stews and curries.
- Cardamom: Cardamom if consumed daily can be helpful in bringing down blood pressure and in turn controlling hypertension and diabetes. Cardamom is very popular in South Asia, the seeds can be powdered and used in stews, soups or baking. It not only has an enhanced flavor but is also packed with numerous health benefits.
- Flaxseed: This is very rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids are believed to lower the blood pressure and also protect the body against atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease. They are known for reducing cholesterol levels, and improving glucose tolerance thus acting as antioxidant. Flaxseeds can be added in smoothies and soups or baked goods.
- Garlic: Garlic often synonymous with bad breath and pungent seasoning has immense health benefits. It dilates and relaxes the blood vessels allowing the blood to flow freely and in turn reduces the blood pressure.
- Ginger: Adding ginger to the diet helps to control the blood pressure. It relaxes the blood vessels and improves the circulation of the blood. Ginger can be used in sweets, savories and beverages and is very common in Asian food.
- Celery Seed: This is a diuretic and in China it is used to treat hypertension. This can be used to flavor stews, soups, savory dishes and casseroles. Both the seeds and the plant have various benefits and uses of their own.
- Hawthorn: This herb is used to treat high blood pressure in China. Decoctions of the herb have health benefits such as reduction of blood pressure, controlling hypertension and blood circulation.
During foreplay I am well lubricated. But when my fiance tries to insert me I get completely dry. How can I overcome this problem?
What happens when Husband blood group is B+ and wife is A- for planning baby or child birth? Please advise.
I had protected sex on 19th june after my period got over (16 june) my due date for next month is 11 july, I also had taken unwanted 72 within 72 hrs (21 june, today I am having bleeding is it a withdrawal bleeding due to pill? Am I pregnant. I am diabetic from last 10 years and take medicines and insulin on regular basis. I am also feeling nauseated is there chance of pregnancy as I used condom and took pill within 72 hrs and also got withdrawal bleeding? Pls sugest me I want to avoid pregnancy.
How can a women identify her fertility days is there any signs in body or any indications there please let me know.
If my periods are irregular and I'm taking tablets to keep my periods in control, then is it viable for me to use "Saheli - the non hormonal pill" as a birth control measure?
I am 38 years old with 173 cm height and 85 kg weight. I have a problem that when I go to toilet, blood comes from my anus. It is not constant. It started some four years back. Earlier it was very rare. But nowadays, the frequency is more. Three time s a week or so. I doubt it happens when I prolong to go to toilet. Why is it? What should I do?
This golden spice, used in almost every meal in india is very valuable.
-it is a very powerful healer. It prevents growth of cancer cells and thus can prevent cancer.
-its anti-inflammatory properties reduces swelling caused due to pain and also reduces severity of pain caused due to arthritis.
-it is also said to prevent alzheimer's disease.
-this spice also acts as an antioxidant that helps lower cholesterol.