Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I have problem in vagina from 2-3 months. Its problem is rising when my periods is coming I don't know its due to padding. Problem is my vagina swelled, itching and irritation too. and its irritation when I had done sex. Please tell me the whats the problem and suggest me some precautions.?
I am in 5th week of pregnancy n my beta hcg level is 7680 and my progesterone level is 17.62. Please advice if it is ok.
The study explains the relationship between diabetes and vitamin d. Irrespective of weight. Men with low vitamin d are susceptible to pre diabetes and diabetes specially type 2. Vitamin d is naturally produced by the skin after it is exposed to sunlight. Anothef source of vitamin d is milk that has been fortified with vitamin d. And over 1 billion people the world over suffer from vitamin d deficiency
Dear Doctor . Meri wife ke private part me jaln ho rhi h . Me doted condom use kiya tha .shayd usi se ho the h so please give me suggestions Thanx.
That I am suffering from pcod/ thyroid. I have been married since last nine months and until now I didn't for pregnant and furthermore I do get irregular periods. Since last three months I do not get periods though pregnancy tests done but result was negative pls help.
1. Blood Thinners: Prolonged hospital stay and a major surgery like joint replacement can lead to blood clots in the legs or DVT. Therefore, it is imperative to ask your doctor about a prescription for blood thinners, which can help in better blood flow despite minimal motion in the legs or stiffness.
2. Compressions Stockings: If you have been in the hospital for a prolonged period or suffering from leg paralysis, then the risk of blood clots is greater than most others. You can make use of compression stockings, which will help in preventing clots by holding the area tight so that the blood is forced to pump and flow. These should be used every time you are admitted to the hospital.
3. Exercise: It is important to keep moving in case you are travelling in a long flight that is over four hours long. Also, you can try certain mild exercises, in case you have a long standing condition of pain or cramping in the leg muscles and joints. From simple toe flexes to muscle strengthening exercises like the heel or towel hook, you can ensure that the tightening action makes your muscle firm so that the blood clots do not have a chance to form. You may also need to lose weight in case you are overweight so that you can alleviate the risk of these clots.
4. Water: Staying hydrated is something that we all need to follow in any case, but it is especially important if you are risk of developing blood clots in the legs. Drinking plenty of fluids is a natural way of thinning the blood, especially if you have been in bed or travelling for prolonged periods.
5. Loose Fitting Clothing: You may want to wear loose fitting clothing when you are travelling or in the hospital so that you do not end up unnecessarily compressing an area in a way that will be detrimental for the blood flow there. Wearing loose clothing ensures that the blood flow carries on as per its normal routine without any blockages.
It is important to remember the above points so that you keep blood clots in the legs at bay.
Doctor I am 30 years old married women. Suffering with high bp and thyroid. I am taking medicines thyrox 25 for thyroid and tazloc 40 for bp. I just want to know ki kya above mention tablet ki karan red discharge ho sakta hai. Mere period 13th of aug ko aaye thi lekin aaj mujhe small amount me discharge ke sath red cell aaye . I was also suffer with uti infection earlier near about a month back . I am worried kya ye red discharge normal hai . Ya mujhe fir se uti infection ho gya hai. Red discharge aane se phele we had intercourse without protection . I am also felling pain during intercourse. Waiting for reply. :-(
My period date was 10th but I did not have it yet and I did not have sex for last one month. I had it last in april but then I took a pill. So what is the problem?
I am 26 old married woman, I have serious issue of vaginal skin tearing and cracking whenever my husband penetrates. He takes a lot of care while doing so. He uses condoms every time as we are not planned for kids. So we cannot use oil lubricants. My vaginal area seems to be very delicate, please suggest how get rid of this. I experience vaginal infections frequently whenever there is a white discharge. I use wash and candid Vgel ointment for infection.
My wife period is regular from last 5 months .in this month her period date 9/6/2016. Please tell mi the important days for doing sex having pregnancy.
Masturbation | get the facts about masturbation
To masturbate means to stimulate yourself in a sexual way. It involves touching one's own body and sexual organs for sexual pleasure. Masturbation is common, and many women engage in this sexual activity more women than you think! it's a safe kind of sex play, and it can bring many health benefits as well as allowing you to learn about your body.
For many of us, masturbation is a taboo topic. There are many myths about masturbation that can cause us to feel guilty about it, and many women feel ashamed about doing it. However, masturbation is a natural and common activity for both women and men, as it's a natural form of exploration of our own body.
Studies show that around 7 out of 10 men and 5 out of 10 women masturbate, as well as being common for teens to masturbate whilst they begin to learn about their bodies. People can begin to masturbate at different stages of their lives, many even from childhood as they begin to explore their changing bodies.
There are many reasons why people masturbate. Some reasons are:
To relieve sexual tension;
To achieve sexual pleasure;
To reach orgasm when partners are unavailable;
To explore the body to figure out what you like;
To relax and relieve stress.
Masturbation can be good for both your mental and physical health. People who masturbate tend to feel more confident sexually and about themselves, and it's also one of the best ways to learn about your sexuality. It helps you to explore the types of touch that you like the most, and helps you to learn how to get excited and how to reach orgasm. Learning about what feels good to you can also increase your chance of feeling sexual pleasure with your sex partner; you will feel more comfortable with your body and will begin to know your rhythm and how you feel when you're aroused. When your confidence and comfort levels are high which masturbation can help with it's easier to let your partner know what you like.
Masturbation can also improve your ability to have orgasms, as you get to understand your body and how it feels when you're close to climaxing. It can also help you sleep and relax you, so there really are many benefits and it's not something that you should be ashamed of. Many people feel shame or guilt about masturbating, however only you can decide if it's right for you and if you're comfortable with it; that's the main thing.
Different people enjoy different things when they masturbate. Women may stimulate parts of their vagina, such as the clitoris, inner or outer labia, vaginal opening of the anus. Many women prefer to rub near to but not on the clitoris, because direct stimulation can be very intense. Some women also use sex toys such as vibrators and dildos during masturbation to increase their arousal, so if you do this make sure to read the directions and clean your toy properly.
Remember that masturbation is a natural part of exploration of your body and can occur from any age, so don't listen to the myths and don't feel guilty about doing something that's a perfectly normal part of your body's development.