Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S. B. GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from itching in my scalp and sever dandruff and also black spots are over the scalp. I have taken medicine.
I had suffered by chickenpox 2 years ago. My face has small holes at some places. And black spots on my face .how to get rid of them?
Hai this is srikanth .IAM suffering from hyper pigmentation and rashes onn my face .My face looks like afire very red n colour .wht I have to do to escape from this problem.
Black marks coming into my face around more then 4 places and also backside solder coming white marks pls advice me solve my issue ready consult doctor please advice.
I am female in my face has full of pimples how to remove the pimples and how to improve skin tone fully fairly.
I am 29 year old female, I have 2 dark black spots on my lips please gice some solution for that. I get always embaracement.
I have a small pimple like thing on my finger for the past 1 month. Its become hard and not healing. Its small. No irritation. No pain. Nothing, its just there. Skin is becoming dark.
I am 27 years old I have problem with my lips once I got typhoid four years back from that time my lips are black can you tell me the solution for this and I want to know the reason please.
I am having open pores on my face and white heads /black heads is also there what to do to remove what is cream to apply for a day I have oily skin also. Do not suggest homeopathy medicine.
Doctor, If I do advance procedures like Tca Peel, subscission, co2 fractional laser will I never be able to go out in the sun freely? Will it damage my skin even after use of sunscreen while I'm out in the sun. Please advise.
Sir/ma'm I am a male of 23 year. Please tell me the daily routine for making facial skin and body skin healthy and flawless?
I got big pimples last month and now I have big marks and pores on my cheeks what should I do now any medicine please?
I am female age 14 I have dark circle under my eye which is odd looking and want some treatment ftom home and also want to know that whether it is caused by kajal, san tan or.
Chemical peeling is a type of body treatment technique, which is used to improve the texture of your skin. This treatment is mostly done on the facial skin to remove the dead skin cells. The regenerated skin is usually smoother in texture and less wrinkly. This treatment helps to eliminate problems of uneven tone, dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles.
Although chemical peeling is a safe technique, there are a few things that you should keep in mind before opting for one.
1. Peeling is a kind of exfoliation - Peeling involves flaking skin off and is the only way to regenerate healthier and better skin. In some cases, certain types of gels are used to speed up the peeling process. These gels contain micronutrients, which are beneficial for the skin.
2. Chemical peels are not only for facial treatments - This technique can be used not only for the face but for several other parts of the body as well such as the hands, chest, neck, and legs. They help in removing dark spots and acne from the surface of the skin.
3. A solitary chemical peel isn't enough - You should keep in mind that a single peel may not be enough to get the job done. Unless you opt for a deeper chemical peel, chances are that you won't get satisfactory results. Your skin care professional can advise you on the number of sittings that would be required.
4. Sunscreen is important - It is necessary to use sunscreen after your chemical peel treatment as it helps you in maintaining long lasting results. There are a wide range of oil free sunscreens available, which you can wear under your makeup.
5. Having realistic expectations - One should remember that years of scarring and skin damage wouldn't be resolved or removed with one single peel session. It can, however, lead to smoother, tighter and brighter skin.