Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S A Khan
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S A KhanYour feedback matters!
Sir there is pain and swelling in the vagina. Since I done that rubbing penis on her vagina. Tell me it is the reason of that rubbing.
I am 22, I have irregularity in periods most of the time. Even now also 2 months gone wasted as result no periods. I have facial hairs below my chin. Where is the problem I dont understand that.
I had sex with my bf before 2 days of my periods and now am not getting my periods now its 6th day till now I didn't got my periods what should I do now?
Ovulaion ho rha kaise pata chalega? Kaise confirm ho ki ovulaion ho rha Hain? Period k kitne din bad ovulaion date aati Hain? Ovulaion date me pregnancy aane se pregnancy ka Jada chance Hain?
Hi I am 30 and weigh 53 kgs. We got married in 2010 and started trying in 2012. After trying for 2 years, I conceived in 2014. During these two years, both of us had undergone fertility tests and they came out all good. But I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks. We did genetic testing to rule out the reason but there was no such issue. We started trying again and I had been put on Clomid 50 and 100 several times and closely monitored. I ovulate mostly when triggered. The lining is fine. Have undergone all tests including HSG, Endometrial biopsy and they have all come out well. Have done 2 iui cycles with injections with no result. Now I want to know is it the right time to move to ivf? And what do you think are my chances of becoming a mother. Please guide.
I had sex on 12 April without protection n had my last period on 30 March after sex within 72 hours had medicine bt in night n had papaya n past 3 weeks having coffee for heat as getting to different sounds n without drinking water have to go every time washroom. I have one baby n not looking for one now so need a suggestion how to avoid pregnancy which medicine bcoz I don't want now to be pregnant.
Lupus is an autoimmune disease, which is chronic i.e. lasts for years or more than at least six weeks and may affect any part or organ of the body. The immune system fights off viruses, bacteria and germs by producing proteins known as antibodies. Autoimmune means that due to some defect, your immune system is unable to differentiate between the healthy tissues in your body and foreign invader that harms your body; thus creating antibodies that destroy the healthy tissues. This causes inflammation and damage to various parts of the bodies, leaving the sufferer in excruciating pain.
- Fatigue: Most of the people suffering from Lupus experience weariness and fatigue. People usually take afternoon naps to remedy this. However, this may lead to insomnia. Talk to a doctor to successfully cure this symptom.
- Unexplained Fever: If you suffer from recurrent fever that hovers around 99 to 101 degrees Fahrenheit, visit the doctor as soon as possible since this is a sign of infection or inflammation.
- Hair Loss: One of the most prominent symptoms of Lupus is hair loss or thinning of hair. You may find your hair looking brittle, thin and ragged, including the hair on your eyebrows, eyelashes and other parts of the body.
- Lesions or Skin Rash: Another prominent symptom is the butterfly rash that covers both the cheeks and the bridge of the nose and appears right before a flare up. This rash may occur all of a sudden or when exposed to the sunlight. Lupus also causes lesions and discoloration on various parts of the body due to exposure to sunlight or artificial light.
- Pulmonary Issues: Lupus causes pleuritic chest pain due to painful inflammation in the lungs as well as the areas surrounding it such as diaphragm and lung blood vessels. This affects the patient's breathing process. Moreover, Lupus is also known to decrease the size of the lung also called the "Vanishing Lung Syndrome" that is identified by shortness of breath and chronic chest pain.
- Kidney Inflammation: Most individuals suffering from Lupus tend to develop nephritis that is inflammation in the kidneys. It is imperative to visit the doctor if you have symptoms of Nephritis as it may cause end-stage renal disease (ESRD) if untreated.