Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rupendra SekhonYour feedback matters!
I have just got married around two months back. We have had complete intercourse. But I feel very feeble down my legs. I have frequent urges to urinate and most of the time it is just a false alarm. I have had painful periods with the effect that I need to use the toilet every now and then. Keeping a pad doesn't help. The flow is not smooth but very burning and painful. I consulted the gynaecologist and she gave ne suppositories 3 day course.
Drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water is said to be good for health. When I drink one glass of water my stomach feels bloated and also sometimes feels like vomiting. Please suggest me how much water should I drink a day and also at what interval. Please rply soon.
I have cycles every 35-40 days. Bleeding is normal. Is that something I should be worried about? Please tell me.
I'm being eating elestra for 2 months. But I don't know how to eat it. It's 21 days course. I didn't understand from when to start eating. From 1st day of periods or 1st day after periods?
I am 8 month 15 days pregnant. I need more protein in my body according to my doctor. Kindly guide me what type of food I eat for proper protein diet. Is there any tension in delivery for me or my baby or not. Kindly tell me please.
After unprotected sex a day after periods, an ipill was taken within 24 hours. Is there chance of pregnancy?
After how many days of intercourse do we get pregnant and is there a possibilty that pergnancy test kits show false results
Hi doctor. My last menstrual cycle was on january 12th. Usually my periods last for about than 34 days. Last 2 times it was only 20 to 23 days. From last 4 months. I am using contraceptive pills for prevention of pregnancy. I had sex with my partner on feb 3rd nd 4th. I had an ipill also. My doubt is. Is it the safe time I had sex with my partner? From yesterday. I drink mre water than usual and urinate more than usual. Usually it was 3 times a day. Now its 6 times. Is this because I am pregnant, because I have heard people saying urinating increases during pregnancy. Will periods become late after using pills for contraception. Thanks.
My wife is pregnant and it is 2nd month of her so please tell me how I care her from 2 month to 9 month and which food and diet and etc are give her.
I am female 23 year old, I had sex without precautions after 2 days of my periods, I took I pill after 4 hours and one after 24 hours and yesterday again my periods came. So please tell me is any chance of pregnancy.
I have my last periods start on 10 nov and ended on 13 nov, I had unprotected sex on 14 nov, I tested on 8 dec and 9 dec for pregnancy by prega news and both test showed negative result (one line) ,my next periods were due on 8 December but till now my periods are not starting, am I pregnant or not? Please suggest, I tested in the morning for better results. I am too much worried as I don't want pregnancy right now.
Hi, I am 24 years old married women I got my periods 10 days before but in small quantity and now I got periods but it seems to be different brownish jelly type that too in very small quantity and I feel that heart beat inside my stomach is there any chance of pregnancy please tell.
I had a sex with a girl aged 17 .she got a bleeding while sex though it was not her first sex .she is my girlfriend she cried a lot and feeling pain now. It that everything normal. She was having MC period also.
Notice the strange smell wafting in your kitchen? It's not your food... it is your refrigerator! Fridge is often one of the last places on our home cleaning list. We like to keep things in our kitchen shining and spotless but the inside of the fridge is a different story all together. The entire contents have to be emptied and at least half a day has to be dedicated to scrubbing and cleaning all the hidden corners, needless to say putting everything back and planning your day around the activity. As boring as it may seem, it is an important chore that you need to undertake at least once a month. Why? Because other than food, your fridge may be hosting some unwanted guests that may cause a lot of health problems for your family. Have a look:
1. Find out who hitched a ride into your fridge: Certain foods, like vegetables, chicken and meat which are not kept in a healthy environment when being sold can harbour some harmful bacteria. These will travel with your food into your fridge and even sometimes cause cross contamination. So give a good thought to what you are putting into your fridge to take your first step towards a healthy life.
2. Find the long lost items: We often put canned foods in the fridge to use for a later day. A lot of these items come with months of shelf life before the expiry date. But sometimes they get pushed back a little too much and we fail to notice that they may have passed their expiry date before use. We often tend to take a 'sniff' and 'taste' test for such items and if they seem fine, we use them anyway. When an item crosses its expiry date, be sure to throw it out. If it doesn't then use your best judgment. When in doubt, throw it out. It may be an on-off case to cause a harmful reaction.
3. Different foods different shelves: Your fridge is designed to hold different foods on different shelves. Raw meat and leftovers go on the bottom shelf, fruits and vegetables on top and cheese and canned items in the center. This allows them to stay closest to the temperature optimum for them.
4. Covert your fridge into your diet ally: Mid night cravings for ice cream, cakes, and other comfort foods can wreck havoc on your diet and health. Start by cleaning out your fridge and let go of the things that can get you into health trouble. Re-stock your fridge with healthy items stored in an attractive manner. Cut carrot sticks, bright fruits, and healthy green salads all stored in snack-able portions will eventually make you reach out for them over other foods.
5. Get your basics right: Your fridge should be under 40 F or 4 degrees. Give it a thorough cleaning every month with baking soda.
Want to know what you can put in your fridge to help you lose weight and gain health? Get a consultation today.