Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rupendra Sekhon
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rupendra SekhonYour feedback matters!
I am married on 04/05/2014. Two times conceived in 2014 conceived after 1 1/2 month I am aborted due to heavy bleeding & In 2015 conceived after 2 months I am got aborted due to absence cardiac activity. After IUI process Again I am conceived on 12/03/2017. My LMP 03/02/2017. Doctor suggested to Scan of Gravid Uterus. My Scan Report on 14/03/2017 is Uterus is bulky, shows single smooth gestational sac with no fetal pole. Yolk sac noted. Mean sac diameter 05 mm, corresponds to 5 weeks. Uterine myometrium shows few small hypoechoic lesions at fundus region. Larger one is about 9×6 mm ---> S/o Uterine Fibroids. Internal cervical os is closed. Cervical length appears normal. No adnexal pathology noted. No free fluid noted in pelvis. Suggest: Follow up scan after one or two weeks to look for fetal pole. Please tell me any problem is there. Please help me. Again I got pregnant or any problem is there in my Body please guide me what I do.
Me & my wife had a sex 20 days back and now my wife is pregnant and we do not want to have a child right now because we already have . What we have to do for it?
I am 31 years old I got married fast 2 years but till now I have no child and I tested all report that report was year counts below 30 million please tell me how to increase my counts.
Healing benefits of saffron
The benefits and medicinal properties of this highly priced spice, make it a valuable culinary ingredient worldwide. Modern research suggests that saffron can be used as an aphrodisiac, diaphoretic [to cause sweating], carminative [ to prevent gas] and to bring on mensuration. Some other benefits are mentioned hereunder:
1. Protects against cancer: saffron contains a dark orange, water soluble carotene called crocin, which is responsible for much of saffron's golden color. Crocin has been found to trigger apoptosis [ programmed cell death] in a number of different types of human cancer cells, leukemia, ovarian carcinoma, colon adenocarcinoma, and soft tissue sarcoma. Researchers in mexico who have been studying saffron extract have discovered that saffron and its active components display an ability to inhibit human malignant cells. Not only does the spice inhibit cells that have become cancerous, but it has no such effect on normal cells and actually stimulates their formation and that of lymphocytes [immune cells that help destroy cancer cells].
2. Promotes learning and memory retention: recent studies have also demonstrated that saffron extract, specifically its crocin, is useful in the treatment of age related mental impairment. In japan, saffron is encapsulated and used in the treatment of parkinson’s disease, memory loss and inflammation.
3. In delayed puberty: in under developed girls, saffron has an overall stimulant effect. A pinch of saffron crushed in a table spoon of milk is useful to stimulate hormones and bring about desired effect.
4. To increase vitality: in low libido saffron aids as a sexual stimulant and can be consumed in a dose of a pinch in a glass of milk at bed time.
6. Protection against cold: saffron is a stimulant tonic and very effective to treat cold and fever; saffron mixed in milk and applied over the forehead quickly relieves cold.
7. Food additives: saffron is an excellent replacement for synthetic food additives- for eg: instead of fd and c yellow no 5: a synthetic food coloring agent that is a very common allergy trigger, saffron’s glorious yellow could be an acceptable hypoallergenic choice.
With these benefits known to us, this culinary treasure has to be used and especially in the winter months. Here are some serving ideas:
1. For a wonderful marinade for fish, add saffron threads, garlic and thyme to vinegar.
2. Use saffron to give cakes, pastries and cookies a buttery golden hue and a rich aroma.
3. Cook biryanis with saffron combined with cloves, cinnamon, indian bay leaves and nutmeg for a memorable treat.
4. Crush a tiny piece of saffron into a glass of champagne or sparkling apple cider and turn the drink into a golden elixir.
5. Coffee spiced with saffron and cardamom is a soothing and heart healthy drink.
6. Add saffron and cinnamon to whole milk or yogurt and honey for a simple version of the famous indian yogurt drink, lassi.
Saffron as a spice, is generally regarded as safe, however it is not recommended during pregnancy and nursing. It also must also be pointed that large doses i. E. More than 1 or 2 table spoons can be toxic, although saffron poisoning is very rare.
As the name suggest, Abhayanga means massage. It is one of the pre-purification measures of detox therapy. Oil is massaged into the skin through gentle to medium pressured strokes; that helps to eliminate body toxins and makes the superficial and deep skin tissues soft and supple. Snehana is done daily for three to seven days, as indicated by your physician.
- Vata diseases
- Joint pain
- Neuromuscular & skeletal diseases
- Dryness of the body
- As rejuvenative technique
Abhyanga is the application of warm, herb-infused oil to the entire body from head to toe. As the oil is applied to the skin using rhythmic motions and synchronized massage movements; it penetrates deep into the tissues to eliminate toxins at the cellular level. It prepares the body for shoddhan procedures like Vaman and Virechana.
Patient is advised not to have a heavy meal before the therapy. He can consume liquid foods like hot milk or soup in moderation prior to procedure.
After therapy: Patient is advised not to have anything for procedure. Heavy, spicy and junk food must be avoided during the course of the treatment.
Patient is advised not to have anything for procedure. Heavy, spicy and junk food must be avoided during the course of the treatment.
- Rejuvenates whole body
- Enhances blood circulation
- Beautifies and moisturizes the skin
- Tones muscles and increases tissue strength
- Enhances joint mobility
- Alleviates Vata dosha
- Reduces the pains and aches in the muscles and the adjoining skeletal system
- Removes the toxins of the body
Daily brisk walk for 60 minutes can reduce blood glucose by atleast 20mg/dl. It also reduces blood pressure by 10/6 mm of mercury. It has an excellent mood elevating effect, keeps depression away, and also helpful in reducing blood cholesterol levels. It also keeps arthritis away. Walk can be done anytime of the day as per one's convenience. Hence keep walking, motivate others to walk. Try to walk atleast 10, 000 steps a day. Use a pedometer in your smart phone to keep a track. Its free!
Dr deep dutta was awarded with the prestigious young investigator award by research society for the study of diabetes in india (rssdi) for his landmark works on diabetes prevention in india at its annual conference in hyderabad on 18th nov 2016.