Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rupendra SekhonYour feedback matters!
I'm having irregular periods. What kind of diet may help to have periods on correct time? And does eating papaya destroy ovary cells?
I'm 25 yrs old, recently got married, 2 months back & since then i'm having irregular periods and now delayed for 1.5 months. I've done my pregnancy test but it's negative. Is there any other reason that has stopped from having periods? kindly suggest.
I want to conceive and get pregnant so can you suggest me a helpful plan. And I have irregular periods. I have under gone many doctors treatment.
Yesterday and day before yesterday we had oral sex with my girlfriend. And she also rubbed my penis in her vagina and I also did fingering in her private place. Now she is facing itching in her private parts from today morning. Is this a serious issue? What should she do please tell urgently? Thank you.
Hi doctor there is my frnd's periods delay about 10 days ana at last periods she felt spotting before 2-3 days of periods. Is it symptom of pregnancy?
My fertile dates for month of march is 12 to 15 march.At what time i should do intercourse to conceive a girl child
Hi my wife is blessed by a beautiful daughter last month and yesterday we had sex so I wanna to know that there is need for IPill because she asked our family doctor about it he replied no need for IPill because after pregnancy delivered at least 2 months no chances for pregnancy .plz suggest me right path what we will do.
We have done sex with my parter on day before yesterday, during intercourse I found sperm outside the condoms, may be leakage of condoms or it comes outside the condoms after Sex. 1: please suggest can we take unwanted 72 for the same as we font want any pregnancy yet is there any sideeffect if taken. 2: my second question is very important. Agar ek baar unwanted 72 kha lee jae to kitne dino tak ye goli dubara khane ki zarurat nahi hai. Ya jab jab hume doubt hoga tab tab kha leni chahiye example I pill khane k agle din hee aisa doubt hota hai to kya karna chahiye. Kya hume dubara khana chahiye.
Hai sir /madam I am 5 months pregnant now some water like liquid is coming from my boobs if it is pressed is it normal for pregnant ladies? please advise me.
Daksh is my son and I need to ask what is ideal period of speaking. My is not speaking full word only say mum ma. Daksh is 1 year 3 months old. Any thing to do? Any food for it ?
Doctor my baby was born through force delivery with a good weight of 3.4kg, on 17th of January. Now he is 23 days, but for a few days I am observing that he feeds a lot, like continuously for 2-3 hours, and doesn't stop till the time he falls asleep. If stopped he cries continuously, doesn't stop. He also has disturbed sleep. I am worried what is happening to my baby, why he cries so much. Kindly help.
Vitamin C is one of the most important nutrients which play an absolutely pivotal role in protecting your body from a number of diseases and disorders, such as flu and colds. Additionally, it helps in boosting the body's calcium synthesis abilities, in rebuilding of damaged blood vessels and bones as well as tissue repair and boosting of overall immunity of the body. It is an essential part of the diet and should not be overlooked in any case.
Some of the major foods, which are a rich source of Vitamin C are as follows:
- Citrus Fruits: Citrus fruits, including limes, lemons, tangerines, oranges, grapefruits etc. are one of the most popular sources of vitamin C in the world, and are laden with a high number of good properties.
- Strawberries: One of the healthiest and tastiest berries, strawberries are not only rich in vitamin C, they are rich in fiber and antioxidants as well. They help in protecting the heart from excessive cholesterol and in reducing levels of oxidative stress.
- Papayas: One of the most excellent sources of vitamin C, papayas have been known to supply almost 100% of your daily Vitamin C needs in a single serving. Additionally, they are also a great source of Vitamin A.
- Kiwis: Research has found that levels of vitamin C found in kiwis are substantially higher than oranges; something which makes this New Zealand native one of the most lucrative vitamin C options on the planet. Additionally, kiwis have also been found to improve the functioning of the respiratory tract in children as well as adults and are also rich in flavonoids and minerals like potassium.
- Guavas: One guava contains over 250mg of vitamin C, which is approximately twice the amount of what your body requires daily. Apart from being a storehouse of vitamin C, it is also rich in folic acid, dietary fiber and minerals like manganese and potassium.
- Melons: Melons such as cantaloupe not only supply a high quantity of vitamin C, they are also rich in potassium and vitamin A. Other melons like watermelons also provide you with almost 112% of your regular Vitamin C requirements.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes, irrespective of whether they are bright red or sun dried, provide almost 170% of your daily Vitamin C requirements in only one serving.
Related Tip: "3 Symptoms to Identify Vitamin D Deficiency"
I have been on carbimazole from 2 months. My initial readings were tsh <0.001 t3= 3.8, t4=20.9. Now after 2 months my readings are tsh=0.01, t3=1.5, t4=9.2 I am still on carbimazole 20 my in a day. However problem is m planning to conceive. Will these medication cause abnormal mentally challenged baby. Or will it affect my baby.
In October, my bf said he had gonorrhea, he said he sprayed on some insect repellent on his skin but before he could wash his hands, he masturbated. He said he felt burning and he started to pee pus and they were other symptoms of the std ,few days later he got tested and he was positive. I never had sex with anyone else and he didn't (I know there could be a possibility he could've cheat but just day he didn't ). Could he have gotten it from the insect repellent?
My sister is facing infertility problem. I want to know what are the solutions for this other than Ivf.
Iast time I had a question about my wife not period properly. We have sex with condom. Her period had delayed for 10 days. When checked with prega new found positive. Since I already have 2 years kid and not willing to keep the coming one. What to do.
Believe in "Achaar (Good conduct/moral character), Vichar (Good positive thinking), Niyam (Follow strict daily routine like wake up, sleep time, meal timings etc.), karma, Dharma and sanyam (Control). You will never get ill. I promise. Give it a try - and see the change in life.