Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RupendarYour feedback matters!
Hi Sir, Recently my brother's face became too black. As he had a habit of smoking. I'm thinking that there is problem with smoking. And for that he stopped the habit please advice some better prescription for him.
If I take whitening injections, will the effect be permanent or will I be dark again as soon as I go out in sun.
Hi doctor, I'm 25 years old. I got some chicken pox black scars on my whole body. There are many deep scars on face. They are 2 and half months old. My concern is how they will get fade out completely? Will pits get rid of completely?
Having a some spots on body with red color this condition only in sunlight. I don't understand what is this ?
I am 18 years old male I have dark skin reason is that I have been in sun long time in summer can I get my fairness back?
She is having a little bit oily skin and her forehead skin tone is darker as compared to the face. Sometime it becomes normal bit sometime the situation worsens. Also tell something to get fairer skin tone.
I am suffering from anal fissure. Bowel movement is very painful. No home remedies worked out. Please help.
I hav lot of black spots on my face. Is there any home remedy to cure that ? Or please suggest me the better cream or tablets.
I am 30 years old boy my skin is getting oily every time please advise what to apply for to reduce oily face.
Hello mam I am having whiteheads on my nose and little facial hairs. I am just fed up of trying everything. I have even had laser treatment for my facial hairs. Diode treatment bt unfortunately it didnt work even after 6 sessions repeatedly. I am just fed up. Please do advice me. Some times I just feel I cant face anyone.
I have black spots on my face which feels me awkward so can I have some ayurvedic tips to improve it.
I have been using lomela cream from one year. When I stopped to apply this, my face colour is looking dark. Can I use forever this cream. I have no side effects for use these lomela cream.
Sir I am 24 old age pimples have in face coming in nose down area sir and also I am fair colour but 2 years later dark colour coming sir what can I do to get previous fair.
I am 34 years old, my eyes around skin is black in fast one year. How to remove the black around eyes. I am used desktop 10 hours per day. Please help me.
Sir I have a dark skin. So what should I do for fairness and glowness of my skin. Please suggest me.
Appearance of dark circles is a sign of you going through stress or due to certain lifestyle habits. Choices like poor sleep or simply ageing can also be the possible reasons. There are a few procedures which will help you to get rid of these irritating dark circles. Read on more to find out all about them.
- IPL for dark circles: IPL or Intense Pulse Light therapy is an effective way of removing dark circles. This is recommended by the physician when blood vessels appear as blue or dark purple underneath the eyes. IPL deals with vascular pigmentation issues treating which, make the dark circles under your eyes disappear.
- Skin resurfacing; Chemical peeling or laser resurfacing helps in reducing dark circles by improving the rate of collagen production as well as decreasing pigmentation problems. They also help to improve your overall skin quality.
- Fat Injections: In this procedure, fat is grafted from another area of the body and via injection, is inserted in the tear troughs in order to treat dark circles. Fat injections are used generally when dark circles are caused due to tissue and fat loss in the upper cheeks or under the eyes.
- Treatment with Hyaluronic acid: Treatment with hyaluronic acid in which the chemical is inserted through injection into the tear troughs or upper cheek area is temporary as the chemical is absorbed by the body in a few months.
- Cheek lift: Lifting the cheeks surgically can permanently correct the problem of dark circles which are caused due to the drooping of cheeks, usually due to facial ageing.
- Surgery for eyelids: Blepharoplasty also known as eyelid surgery is the most recommended and effective way of eradicating dark circles. It is also a permanent solution for getting rid of dark circles. Multiple approaches exist to perform lower eyelid surgery. The results can be achieved after undergoing one or a combination of a few procedures such as placement of tear trough implants and the repositioning, addition, partial or complete removal of fat existing underneath your eyes.