Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RupendarYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor. i am continuing with that acne & pimple ointment. But still now I don't feel any difference. Since am getting marriage by the month of September 1st week. Requesting you to help me to make my skin clear like my old skin. Whether it's possible for me get clear skin in a month? My face is full pink pink. Pink acne. Full face. Please help me.
I have black spots on my face I try many spots removal creams but I did not see any changes. What can I do?
I never really took care of my facial skin and at this stage I have really dark dark circles under eye. Please help me to get rid of those and to get the actual complexion of my skin with which I was born. Should I buy some under eye cream for removing dark circles? I want to get rid of them asap and the intensity of it is at a high amount. And also let me know tips in making my complexion the normal one. I get tanned easily and I don't know how and what all products to use to always have my normal facial complexion. Please help and let me know all the methods and all the products that I should use to get and maintain normal facial color.
My daughter have energy on in summer season her skin take Red spots and etching slowly make a boils and develop more.
Sir how to get fair skin colour .sir my skin colour is very fair when I was born but within increase in age this get dark. Sir I tried many ways but no result found. So please suggest me any beneficial and working tips to get skin colour fair.
I am 29 years old. I have dark cirlcles around my eyes. I work in night shifts. What shd I do to get rid of it.
Why do I have darkening of underarms and how do I treat and why is that my neck is slightly discoloured.
I have dark skin area under the area of my eyes. That doesn't look good. I exactly don't know what those dark circles called. I have tried gulab kal bt no effect. So any medicine for that.
I am 30 years unmarried Male. 1.There is formation of red colour wrinkles on my both thigh. Also there is wrinkles near buy pubic area. There is itching on the penis too due to wrinkles. The symptoms are red in colour. 2.There are too many mosaic near the scrotum and they are increasingly daily. Kindly suggest the remedies. Thanks.
I am regularly suffering with skin energy. For that am taking citragine tablet. When I am taking that I am getting some side effects like complete 24 hours drowsiness and some constipation problem. But it gives some relaxation. Please suggest me best solution for my problem.
I have got some red colored zit or pimple on my upper part of thigh and its paining like anything when I walk or sit. The rash is long and is red and the pimple is in center. What should I do?
Hi my name is devudu will any body please tell me what are the uses and side effects of Berberis aquifolium mt drops, how can I use it for my pigmentation without any side effects and also please specify the dosage. homeopathy medicine.
My face skin becomes very dull n dark. I suffer from dark spots and dullness. Lack of smoothness. Uneven skin tone. Skin does not seems healthy n young. I am 22 yr old guy.
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.