Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rupam Arora
Submit a review for Dr. Rupam AroraYour feedback matters!
Very cool & competent doctor.
What is the beta2 test for pregnancy lady? What is importance of beta2 Igg and Igm positive problem.
I am Aged 31 Years, Married in Nov' 2014, I am not concieving, I have checked and tested Thyroid, and Scanning with stomach full of water, result is everything Normal. My Height & weight is 5ft and 57 kgs, and my periods are also not regular from past 3 months, its getting delayed for about 10 days from regular 28 days. Doctor have given me NORMOZ tablets for 3 months Mor & Even, I am taking tablets from Past 8 days. Please suggest how do i concieve, what preceautions should i take, & what is the best time for intercourse and position
My age is 23. I was diagnosed with a cyst formation. Epidydimal cyst of 7*8mm. Is there any homeopathic treatment for this instead of operation.
Hey. My delivery date is 10 sep. But today I feel pain in my lower abdomen n in thigh. But I have no yellowish water in vagina. Its white n in little amount. I feel pain alternatively after every 15 min. It is the sign of labour pain. Please tell me symptom of labour pain.
We are trying to conceive and the ovulation for the month is also happen. Can my wife travel in flight in that case. As on airport they ask to pass that metal detective gate?
There is no evidence to support this view. Several researches have proved it to be the other way. Sexuality education encourages young people to delay sexual activity and to practice safer sex.
I am 10 week pregnant. Gynac have asked to refrain from sex for first trimester but can oral sex can be done during this period. Does this hamper baby? Please suggest.
I took an ipill on 18th December and had withdrawal bleeding on 28th December, my periods were supposed to be on 13th Jan but they haven't started yet. I took home pregnancy test twice and it was negative. By when can I expect my periods?
Yes we all desire for that perfect physical gratification that we get from being with our partners and we all look forward to a supercharged physical intimacy. However, what can go wrong with it? Most people will experience some sort of sexual difficulty at some point in their lifetime. Luckily, various healthcare professionals, including sex therapists and counselors, are trained to help people with these issues. Although individual cases vary in their specifics, a few sexual concerns are quite common.
Top Sexual Concerns among Women:
The top two sexual concerns for women are low desire or complete lack of sexual desire. Up to 40 percent of women report that they have little or no desire to have sex.
- Low Desire or Lack of Sexual Desire: Low desire or lack of desire is an increasing trend among women (and some men). Lack of desire is often accompanied by discussions about lack of time or energy for sex.
- Body Image Issues: Not liking what you see in the mirror can make the thought of being naked in front of someone else unpleasant.
- Aging and Hormonal Changes: Changes associated with menopause may conspire to reduce a woman's interest in sex. Hot flashes, night sweats and weight gain can be some of the causes.
- Relationship Conflicts: Conflict with one's partner over everyday issues, from money concerns to childbearing, can reduce feelings of desire.
- Unskilled Sexual Partners: People who are experiencing unsatisfactory sex often lose desire. The more bad sex you have, the less you want (conversely, the more good sex you have, the more you want).
- Medical Conditions: Certain medical conditions may affect sexual desire. One of the symptoms of depression, for example, is a lack of interest in sex.
What You Can Do?
First, you should work with your physician to rule out any physical reasons for low desire. Next, it is important to understand how your body responds to touch. Make time for self-pleasuring (masturbation) and explore your capacity to experience pleasure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.