Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi. I am 23 years old girl. I have irregular periods and so much pain in lower part of stomach and back during my periods. And some blood cloth is also come and about 3 month my bleeding is so less periods is not coming openily. Please suggest me. I really need your help. What can I do.
Confidence is a state where you know and understand yourself enough to put forth your thoughts and actions without being bothered or shot down by people around you. Yet, there are various situations that create a less than stellar performance in the confidence game. Many times, we end up behaving in a way that points to low confidence and self-esteem. While body language plays a huge role here, words and phrases also matter. So what are the confidence killing words and phrases that you need to ban from your life? Take a look at this list!
- Just: This single word can undermine your intentions and make things seem less casual than they actually are. Sometimes, we get intimidated by the person or the situation and end up down playing things by saying, I was just thinking about it like this.
- I am no expert: When you start a sentence by tearing yourself down, you are putting yourself up for rejection.
- What if: While a 'what if' may be a good idea in particularly trying situations where you are faced with a person who may be in panic or anxiety, this is not a good phrase to use at work and in life, in general. It shows that you have not thought of the option properly.
- I cannot: This single phrase can demolish relationships, both personal and professional within a matter of seconds. Nothing says you do not own your domain more than this phrase. When you say you can't or you cannot, you are effectively giving up and handing over control to someone else which is a downward spiral as far as your confidence goes.
- Like, so: Unless you are starring in a chick flick, we would recommend that you stop using this fluffy and light weight phase, 'that is like, so cool'. Yes, it may be cool, but saying it is cool, will more than suffice. When you use phrases like these, you are basically telling the world that you do not take yourself seriously enough to talk like a serious person.
- Exclamations: Using exclamations at the end of thanks or any other word, can show that you were not confident of getting the task done. Be grateful, but do not make it sound like relief.
- Sense: 'Am I making sense' or nonsense are words that you need to send away from your vocabulary, as they denote a low sense of confidence and also show that you do not have confidence in the people around you.So get into a more confident mode by removing these seven words and phrases from your life.
Iam 24 year old female. And I have PCOD problem, I have take many medicine and consult more doctors in IVF centres. And I have diagnosed PCOD, so done IUIin 3 cycles for stimulated with FSH (HP) 150 for 5 days but no good follicles growing (largest follicle in size 14mm) monthly. In before few days my doctor suggested to laparoscopic puncture of pcod, but I want second opinion, so please help to us taking a good decision. So please say what I do?
We had sex right before 4 days from today and that was on the 9th day after her last period. We do not know whether ejaculation was in vagina or not. Her period cycle is average 30 days. Please advise will she become pregnant and suggest ways to avoid pregnancy.
My sister is a diabetic patient and her creatine level is 8.9.This is because of urine infection it raised from 4.7 to 8.9 within couple of days her sodium and potassium levels are normal but urea content is very high.
Mai 27 years, ki hu meri left breast me pain hota, h aur bhot sagging v h kya, ye cancer k symptom h kya kru. please tell me.
Hello my name is Shruti. I want to know about my aunt. She is around 44years old. She is trying to conceive from last 4 years but after 2 months she looses her pregnancy that is she looses her baby. From about 3 years she is trying to conceive once again but same happens. And she is on medication too from past 3 years but nothing happens. Now she has lost faith n hope in herself. Every test she does comes crystal clear. Now please I need your assistance for the following question. Thanks.
I am 40 years old female. I have terrible itching all over my body .it is severe at night. There are no rashes but a tendency to itch alone. Especially in private parts and arm pit. My face ears head stomach everything itches. I had it for more than 10 years and after my second delivery it went off. Now for the past two weeks it again came. I had consulted doctors earlier but they couldn't diagnosis properly. Hey gave me cetrizine which was drowsy but I never got cured. Please help me as I am not able to control myself.
Im 4 months pregnant. At 16 weeks I had a ultrasound and doc told me I have an anterior low lying placenta which is 7mm away from os. What precautions should I take and what exactly does this mean. Are there any complications?
My GF is very offensive during her periods. She irritates and argue with me for no reason in those days. please helps me.
All of us have our 'good hours' and 'bad hours' each day. While there are the night owls, who are more productive and ideating in the late night hours, there are others who like to be the early bird that literally catches the worm. For both these categories, there are again hours where the energy wanes. Did you know there are some simple techniques that can help to maintain consistent levels of energy throughout the day?
As much as possible, try and maintain a regular routine in terms of waking up, eating at the same hours as closely as possible, and retiring for the day. The biological clock or circadian rhythm needs to be maintained as much as possible if high productivity is desired. Here are some things that can be completely and easily controlled to keep your energy levels steady through the day.
- Sleep patterns: Be it going to bed or waking up, try and maintain a pattern that does not vary too much, at least not drastically. After waking up, a good dose of light in the morning is very helpful. If your work requires you to sleep during the day, ensure you get up into a room that is well and brightly lit.
- Exercise: Whether is it Saturday or cloudy, a 30 minute workout does magic like nothing else. Get outdoors and be it a walk or a run, cycling or swimming, you will see nothing else boosts your energy as well as this.
- Nutrition: Reduced carbohydrates, a good dose of protein, ample hydration, adequate fiber intake, and good quantity of dry fruits are somethings to definitely follow. Start with a good breakfast that can boost your energy requirements for the day and eat less as the day goes by.
- Caffeine: One of the most pleasant experience is to wake up to have a refreshing cup of coffee. While it sounds exotic, the body benefits more if this caffeine is provided sometime later in the day when the energy levels are low.
- Alcohol: For many, alcohol could be a way of stress busting, but if scientifically looked at, alcohol reduces the quality of sleep and leaves you feeling unrested. It also leaves one tired and irritated. If possible, the alcohol intake should be at least 2 hours before bedtime.
- Power naps: Highly proven technique, where possible, a power nap of 15 minutes is believed to boost up energy levels significantly.
These are some methods to boost your energy levels. Most of it something completely controllable and changeable by you, all it requires is a conscious effort from you.
I have one month pregnancy and get little bleeding and too pain in the left lower portion on stomach . I don't know what I do ? This is unwanted pregnancy ?
Consult your doctor before taking green tea extract if you take aspirin or warfarin (coumadin). Taking green tea extract and aspirin or warfarin can increase the risk of bleeding.
Discontinue using green tea extract 2 weeks before any surgical procedure. Green tea extract may decrease platelet aggregation.
Green tea extract contains caffeine, which may produce a variety of symptoms including restlessness, nausea, headache, muscle tension, sleep disturbances, and rapid heartbeat.
Me and my boyfriend had a lil sex last night. We only did rubbing of private parts without using any protection. He ejaculated the liquid somewhere near to vagina but not like an intercourse. On that night only I had my first pill of diane 35. Is there any chance of getting pregnant bcz we didn't have any intercourse. And I had finished with my periods day before taking the pill. I am worried if there is a chance of getting pregnant this way also. I am also suffering from pcos.
I was living a normal sex life but from last 2-3 months I got lots of pain during sex and not get discharged. I feel lots of tension inside my vagina & lots of pain during sex. Please suggest me.
Hi, This question is for my daughter. She is 17 years old now. She got irregular period. Her period started early age when she is 10. From then to now she faces irregular period. The period is gapping around 7 months. She had last period on january 2016. Please suggest some medicine for it and will it be cure? Any future problem for that?
Hypertensive disorders are common in pregnancy, affecting 2% to 35% of all pregnancies, and ranking among the leading causes of maternal and perinatal morbidity and mortality worldwide. Preeclampsia or gestational hypertension associated with proteinuria is particularly linked with an increased risk for adverse pregnancy outcomes for both the mother and the fetus.">
"Up until now it has been assumed that high blood pressure subsides after pregnancy, and there was no structured follow?up of the women who experienced it.
Hypertensive disorders are common in pregnancy, affecting 2% to 35% of all pregnancies, and ranking among the leading causes of maternal and perinatal morbidity and mortality worldwide. Preeclampsia or gestational hypertension associated with proteinuria is particularly linked with an increased risk for adverse pregnancy outcomes for both the mother and the fetus.