Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rupali DewanYour feedback matters!
I'm 28 years old female. I think i'm facing problem of white discharge. How'll I confirm that and what medicine have to take ?
Hello doctor, I am having thyroid and pcos ,i am taking medicine as suggested doctor along with I am thinking to take shatavari and ashwagandha to balance hormones, Please suggest me how to take and how much to take these shthavari and ashwagandha powder?
Hi ganesh Doc. The ultra sound test of pregnant women of 6 weeks shows 1. Yolk Sac - Present, Single. 2.Mean Sac Dia - 17 mm. 3. Location of Sack - intra Uterine 4. "EMBRYO - NOT VISUALISED" Doc. Kindly indicate whether the report invites concern on the future of pregnancy. Thanks very much.
Osteoporosis is slowly emerging as an epidemic in modern day India, with more and more women getting affected by it. Perhaps, it will not be an overstatement to say that by the year 2025, India will be known as the osteoporosis capital of the world. But, the good news is that treatment for osteoporosis and other bone-related diseases is developing rapidly and you can easily maintain proper bone health by making yourself aware about the issues that might affect your bones and opting for ways to prevent them.
How severely are Indian women affected by bone related problems?
With the increase in longevity in Indian women, the extent of bone-related problems is also increasing, especially among women who are close to or have been through menopause. Studies reveal that severe bone-related problems affect about 20% of Indian women between the age of 40 and 50. Some common bone disorders that have a significant impact on the health of women with increasing age are:
- Osteoporosis: This condition is associated with brittle and fragile bones, prevailing as a result of tissue loss due to hormonal changes or lack of requisite amount of vitamin D or calcium in the body
- Osteopenia: Its severity is more than that of osteoporosis and this condition involves the lessening of bone tissues mineral and protein content
- Osteomalacia: It is a condition in which your bones become soft due to vitamin D or calcium deficiency
- Arthritis: In this condition, your joints get inflamed, leading to pain and stiffness
What are the common symptoms associated with bone-related diseases?
If you observe the following signs, you might be suffering from a bone related problem:
- Experiencing pains without any known causes
- Painful joints and muscles
- Difficulty in walking properly
What are the measures can you take to prevent them?
Women under the age of 20 can prevent bone-related issues by:
- Having a balanced diet
- Ensuring that your diet contains the requisite amount of protein, calcium and vitamin D
- Participating in physical activities such as running and jogging
- Staying outdoors to get exposed to sunlight
- Maintaining proper body weight
During the perimenopausal phase (the time when a women is about to experience menopause), she is more susceptible to bone-related issues and should take extra steps to maintain proper bone health. Some of these measures include:
- Being careful about nutrient intake
- Getting yourself checked by a gynecologist at regular intervals to ensure that you have correct bone density and vitamin D and calcium levels
- Taking calcium or vitamin D supplements, if required
- Ensuring that you have an active lifestyle
While having sex my wife's periods started, and we did not knew that, please tell me if there's any chance of infection as we didn't used any precaution at that time as she's absolutely healthy.
I'm suffering from pcos (polysistic ovaries) from past 6 yrs I took treatment from a gynecologist but didn't find any change in my periods Wat further steps shud I take?
Hi doctor I'm causes breast feeding lumps in right breast, after stopped feeding. I'm consult surgeon and removed pus, now daily dressing going on but still causes lump around the wound what should be do. The doctor said it could reduce after wound clear. Now little bit pus out from nipple it could be fear on me again it make any problem future, please suggest me result asap.
My girlfriend isn't getting any periods from 2 months now we were having sex before 2 months but before sperm didn't get inside of her and it was unprotected sex but all the pregnancy test was -ve but still she's not getting any period what is happening with her.
RESPECTED SIR/MADAM copper T was inserted to my wife in the month of NOV 2016 by gynecology doctor after cleaning of 1 month carrying. My wife express her weight is increasing due to this. So she wants to remove this and had an idea of using birth control pills. So I want to know is use of copper-t Increases ones wight, and can we go for pills in place of this. My wife feels inconvenience due to thread of copper t and which is more inconvenient during the periods. Please suggest us. Advance thanks.
Recently I had sex with my gf after sex she said to me that her outer vagina is paining very much is their any major problem.
Hii am an up growing boy age of 22. I'm having a doubt about sex that am meeting several girls and aunties to have sex without using condoms Not always but some times I lost my patience I don't use condoms at that time. Now am having a little bit of doubt that how many times one person can have sex with girls or aunties without using condoms. That I can sleep cool with out any fear or queries. So please clarify my queries or fear With your Answer.
I am suffering from irregular periods from last 3-4 years. My periods comes after 3 or 4 months. Is it a big problem? How can it effect on my lyf? Please help me.
Hello doctor. I am 7 months pregnant. My husband is type 1 diabetic. Me and my husband are cross cousins. We are worried is it is effecting baby. Please tell me what treatments can be done in order to treat type 1 Diabetes availability and success rate in india using baby stem cells .is baby stem cell can be used to treat fathers type 1 Diabetes. Thank you.
For most people, the natural progression of life includes meeting a suitable partner, getting married and having children. However, for some people, this last part can be tricky. The inability to conceive children after having well timed, unprotected intercourse for a year is known as infertility. Infertility is not a disease, but can be managed in a number of ways, including hormonal treatment, in vitro fertilization, surgery and homoeopathy.
Homoeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root of the problem and hence is a viable form of treatment for this condition. It treats the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual needs of a person. Homoeopathy treats infertility by:
- Regulating ovulation cycles
- Balancing hormones
- Increasing sperm count
- Reducing stress
- Dealing with anxiety and depression
- Reducing negative thoughts and emotions
The key to treating infertility is to determine the cause of this condition. To this effect you and your partner may need to be tested for hormonal problems, the condition of your fallopian tubes, uterine fibroids and sperm density. The results of these tests and your constitution will determine the best form of homeopathic treatment for you. Some homeopathic remedies used to treat infertility are:
- Sepia: This homeopathic remedy is useful in cases where the woman has a tendency to miscarry the fetus. It can also be used to treat a prolapsed uterus and vagina and to regulate ovulation. It can also be prescribed to enhance a man’s libido.
- Sabina: Women suffering from recurrent miscarriages may be treated with Sabina especially in cases where the miscarriage occurs in the third month of pregnancy. It is also prescribed in cases where periods are profuse and bright red in colour, and for women who suffer from inflammation of the ovaries and uterus after an abortion.
- Aurum: Infertility triggered by depression, and negativity can be treated with this homeopathic medicine. It is also beneficial in cases where an increased blood pressure is responsible for infertility. Additionally, it can help treat an enlarged or prolapsed uterus and painful swelling of the testicles.
- Phosphorus: If uterine polyps are the root cause of your infertility, phosphorus biochemic supplements can be beneficial. This supplement is also used in cases where anxiety and stress cause infertility.
These homeopathic remedies can be used on their own or in combination with other medicines. When it comes to homoeopathy, there is no one-size-fits-all remedy. Although it has negligible side effects, you should not self medicate to treat infertility. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.