Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rupal AgrawalYour feedback matters!
I have cavity in my teeth but it's minor what to use to remove the cavity and make. Teeth strong please help me out.
I have had scaling on my teeths and had removed all the plaque present on it. But in a month plaque is again coming back on my teeths. I brush 2 times day and flosh once by plax. Still plaque is sticking around. So can anyone help me please to stop this.
My father is having a tongue and mouth ulceration, for past many year, many doctors have already been consulted, some had asked to consult dental doctor but still the problem persist. Kindly advise what treatment is required in this and why it happens?
My problem is every night after I sleep lots of water coming into my mouth. Its too irritating me. How to control it. Is there any home tips for that. please suggest me?
I have coloured teeth, I never take any tobacco. I want to do scaling. Some friends says that scaling is not good for future of teeth. Consult me what should I do.
I do smoke about 8-10 cigarettes daily. And having a small white patch in my mouth on left side. Persistent since last one year. Seen it to a dentist. But no effect. Please tell me what I need to do to check it. And how to quit smoking medically. I want to quit.
Hello Sir, this is jahan raj (24age) from bangalore. My tooth was broken 8 years back, that's way I fixed the artificial tooth. But now I am getting to much of pain, if any changes to regrowth the teeth.
I have dental problem. I get sensitivity and due to that I am not able to concentrate on things. Please guide.
Use fluoridated toothpaste. Fluoride helps to harden tooth enamel and reduces your risk of decay.
Brush thoroughly. Tooth brushing should take between two and three minutes.
I have numbness in my lower lip for less than minute why this will happens also sometimes the teeth under this also feels the same.
From last 2 days, more n more yellow stuff forming on the tongue. I don't know why? But it swept away after using tongue cleaner, I do not find any other symptoms. I'm normal. Does I'm suffering with any health issue?
I have one issue, while sleeping I got severe pain on the right side of my tongue, which persists for 1-2 minutes and it occurs often, Please advise.
Our teeth play a very important role in the overall well-being, from appearance to nutrition to speech. Good oral and dental health is one of the most important aspects of overall health and well-being. From reducing infections to good overall nutrition, taking good care of dental health is has its rich dividends.
Taking care of teeth is not difficult, however. Inculcated early in life, these habits can become a routine and come with ease.
- Brushing: Brushing twice a day to remove the food deposits and keep the dental surfaces clean will go a long way in preserving your teeth. They will be healthy, free of decay and will be strong and will last longer. Learn the right technique of brushing from your dentist and practice to get a good hold on it. Improper brushing technique can do a lot of harm, causing wedges in the teeth called as abrasions. Hard bristles does not refer cleaner teeth. Soft bristles are easy on the tooth and are equally effective in cleaning. Make sure you change it once in two to three months or earlier if the bristles are flaring. The dentist can also suggest, if you need to use an electric toothbrush. Also, use a fluoridated or sensitivity toothpaste based on dentist’s recommendations.
- Flossing: While brushing will help you remove food deposits from the surface of the teeth, flossing or interdental brushing is essential to clean the spaces between the teeth. This area is less accessible for cleaning and therefore, can undergo decay when food gets lodged in this area. Daily flossing or using interdental brushes help keep this area clean and free of decay. This also helps in keeping the gums healthy, as food lodged in between teeth can be a constant source of irritation for the gums.
- Mouth rinse: After each meal, especially sticky or chewy foods, remember to rinse. If you cannot get a regular mouthwash, regular water is a good substitute. This will help remove off food deposits from the teeth and help reduce the incidence of decay.
- Food habits: Reduce in-between snacking, especially of sticky or chewy foods. Include sufficient fiber in your diet to have a natural cleansing effect on the teeth. After each sugary liquid or juice consumption, remember to rinse or wash it off with plain water.
- Dental visits: Visit your dentist once in 6 months for a regular check-up. If you are good at maintaining dental health, this visit may not last more than an hour, but in the long run, it will be definitely worth the time and effort.
Following these basic steps will ensure good oral health and go a long way in the overall well-being too.