Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ruhani KantoorYour feedback matters!
Hi, I had intercourse wid my partner during my mensturation and took an ipill. Its been 2 days I have fever, severe headache, body pain. Is it because of the pill?
Hi, I am 31 year old, 31weeks pregnant, I am unable to get enough sleep due to nasal congestion. Taking vapours or blowing my nose is not helping as nose is again getting congested after some time. Please suggest a remedy. Thanks.
In. Ultrasound Uterus is anteverted. A hypoechoic SOL of 15.4X12.7 cm seen in pelvis. Origin could not be seen separate from fundus No fluid seen in xul de sac Can you tell me what it mean and is this surgery required for this.
My wife is pregnant from the two month. She will complete 3 month on 29 nov. After that we can do the sex. Which are the precaution we can take for avoiding any mistake or problem Please guide.
In reference to my last question. I am 26. Had sex on 14th August and my period is due on 18th August. I have 28 days and regular cycle. Now I am really confused. Some doctors are telling chances of pregnancy are by and large. Some are saying there is no chance at all. Please suggest me accurate answers. I am really worried.
I am 26 years old female, married. Me n my husband had unprotected sex but after which I got my periods which was on time and it lasted for just two days. And recently m getting a lot of white discharge. Is there any chance I can be pregnant? And from the last two three months I am getting my periods on time but the flow is low and just stays for two days.
What will be the actual anti body sperm for pregnancy? how to reduce the anti reduce anti body sperm
Does flow of white discharge access is not good for health. Coz I am facing this problem. Suggest me what to do and what should be my diet to be fit during thid time too.
I had an unprotected episode which did not result in intercourse. But both of us suspect that it accidentally did touch on the vagina. It was the 18th day of my last cycle (13- 18 November). When shall I expect my my period in december. I am tensed because of a yellow discharge today. Kindly guide me.
Hi. My follicle growth is 14 mm n 11 mm on 18 th day. After the usage of siphene n injections. Doctor has given me hmg on this size. Will it help in pregnancy.
I am unmarried fem having thyroid and pcod. I have taken treatment for 6 7 months lke ocp. Still my periods are scanty m not overweight. What can I do.
I am 21 year old girl. I have irregular periods since last 6 months. I have taken many medicines suggested by my friends. But it wouldn't work. Please help me.
Hi doctor Im having PCOD problem, and was using aldactone and glycomet along with Ovral L. For the last 4 months as per doctors advice I stopped all the medicines and for the last 2 months I'm not getting my periods. When I consulted the doctor she advised me to take PRIMOLUT N for 5 days twice a day and after getting the periods prescribed me to go on with Ovral L. After taking PRIMOLUT for 3 days, I feel giddiness and so tired. Please advise me can I stop taking PRIMOLUT in 3 days and wait to get the periods.
Last my period came on 27 April nd now this month 28 may one Day late nD in March my period late of 7 Day. This time period much Change of all time nd I Feel too much Changes like My stomach Soo fit nD not in Normal size totally Shape is change. In this all Case is there possibility I am pregnant.
That delicious grilled chicken in your oven is incomplete without a touch of rosemary in its marination and garnish. Rosemary, one of the most common herbs from the Mediterranean region is famous all over the world for its flavour and taste. It is seen to be complementing every meal that you make. However, there is more to Rosemary than just adding flavour to a dish. It not only adds flavours but also has immense nutritional values. Some of these are explained in details below.
- Strengthens the Immune System: Rosemary has the three-fold health benefits of being an antioxidant, anti – inflammatory agent and anti-carcinogenic. This means that it helps in fighting diseases caused by bacteria and viruses and helps in boosting the immune system. Furthermore, it can be consumed as one of the preventive substances for cancer due to its anti-carcinogenic properties.
- De-stresses an Individual: If you suffer from anxiety disorders or stress disorders, then the aroma of Rosemary itself can act as a stimulator and calm your senses. Rosemary is seen to be a great stress buster. In this age of stress and tension, at times it is necessary to destress yourself and rosemary helps you in doing so. In fact, even in aromatherapy, some of the essential oils have rosemary as an important compound.
- Freshens breath: Rosemary acts as an antibacterial agent. It gives you fresh breath for a long time. All you need to do is soak rosemary stems in warm water and gargle with that water. It would help in destroying all unwanted bacteria inside your mouth and keep you orally fresh for a long time.
- Detoxification of the body: Rosemary has been detected to be diuretic in nature. This would mean that it helps in faster flushing out of toxins and wastes from the body. Furthermore, it has been seen that rosemary helps in the healing of the liver, which is one of the slowest organs to heal.
- Healthy Skin: Rosemary oil has been used as one of the few essential oils used to rejuvenate the skin. But off late, even the leaves are being crushed and made into a paste and used on the skin. This helps in healing any scars or blemishes that the skin might possess. Rosemary is also known for its hydrating properties.
Thus, these are some of the most important benefits of consuming rosemary on a regular basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.