Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ruchir MathurYour feedback matters!
Can push ups improve hand muscle? How many push ups shall I do right now I am hardly able to do 8-10 ,any tips to improve the count.
Hello doctor, my height is 5'-85" actually I wanna increase my height, my age is exactly 21 years and 11 months, is this possible to increase my height?
Hi how to do kegel exercise for penis to get stronger and long lasting. Suggest me kegel exercise for men.
I am 21 year old girl, I am trying to gain weight for that I have taken so many tips but still I can't increase my weight. Can you please suggest some tips to gain weight.
After pain in my foot my tests shows increase in uric acid what should I do to keep it at lower side in future.
I am 20 years old, I ant say suffering but my leg, hand and my nose which are exposed to sun turns too black than the rest of my skin. Any ideas as to why? and how to cure it, is there anyway it would be back to normal?
I have some small dot`s in my penis like a pimples. I do not understand what is this. Tell me sir what to do.
I have fever with chills and rigor, from the last 4days, can you help me in advising probable prescription.
Hi I am 27 years old. My beard and moustaches growth is very less. Any suggestions about facial hair.
I am having urine infection till now I am taking antibiotic course .my legs and face swelling my serum creatinine 1.1 is it any kidney failure.
Eyeglasses and contact lenses are both used for vision correction. Both of the options have their advantages and disadvantages but a number of factors like lifestyle, comfort and age etc. are important while deciding which one to choose.
Here is a list of the fundamental differences between using spectacles and using contact lenses:
- Distance from the cornea: Lenses are worn directly on the eye and are in constant physical contact with the cornea while glasses are worn over the eyes. Contact lenses may cause infections in the eye because the user has to touch the eye in order to wear them and to take them off.
- Difference in vision: Since the lenses of spectacles are a little distance away from the eye, vision can be slightly distorted but contact lenses can provide natural and accurate vision. Also, side vision is not improved by glasses as you have to turn your head to see what is beside you. The contacts move around with your eyeballs and the peripheral vision is in focus.
- Ease of use: Some people find eyeglasses difficult to use because of the constant weight on the face and the obstruction caused by the frames of the glasses. There may also be a constant need to adjust the frames. Often eyeglasses slip down the nose when you sweat or engage in rigorous physical activity. Contact lenses are free from all these hassles - they are not distracting or obstructive and so they are extensively used by dancers and athletes. Spectacles is very uncomfortable to wear during the rains or in humid weather because they fog up.
- Infections and complications: Contact lenses can get displaced inside the eye and they can be difficult to reposition. They also cause the eyes to itch and water if you wear them for a very long time at a stretch or if tiny dust particles enter your eyes. The use of eyeglasses is far more flexible in this respect - they can be removed in case your eye itches or burns, but regular use of glasses causes dark circles and bags under the eyes.
- Aesthetic differences: People often prefer contact lenses as they do not change the physical appearance - they help you look natural and you can also use colored lenses to change the color of your eyes. Glasses may look slightly unnatural but some people also prefer them for the fashion quotient. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.