Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ruchir MathurYour feedback matters!
I want to gain weight. Is protien powder or any supplement useful or good for me. I think my body is too weak. I want to be fit and in shape. What you will suggest for the same.
I have problems in my both leg heel gets pain frequently while I was sit n stand up after sometime so what the reason for it n how will be cured?
I suffering from headache from 2 days I sometimes feel uncomfortable and am unable to breathe Its like my eyes are burning and I sometimes see light spots and have trouble seeing I took some antibiotics But the headache just won't go.
Meri mom ke ek ghutne me (right) bahot pain horaha hai. Jis wajah se vo pair Karib nahi kar pati hai, doctor ko ikhya par fark nahi hua. Koun si medicine Leni cahiye unhe? Please tell us.
I'm 26 years old, before 15 days I have went through a surgery called right temporal EDH. Got operated to remove blood clot coz of accident. I had pain in d surgical area, was taking tablets which doctors had given me in the prescription. After surgery this is the second time my nose is bleeding. Is dat coz of medicine or anything serious about the injury. Need your help so that I can go to hospital soon.
Dear doctor, I have a cough problem since last 10 years but its not constantly. And I am also facing mouth ulcer its hurt me too much.
Hello sir I have (dena) and I want to get rid of it because it is just itching all time what shall I do? Please advice.
How can I get healthy figure because I'm very skinny, tell me which food supplement is better for me.
I'm 31 years old and when I got to sleep my right hand freezes and have pain in it feels like blood circulation stops. Moreover the finger tips also is to do any work. Please suggest me the treatment.
Its been more than a week I have severe pain in my jaws. Tried all home remedies but no use. Please suggest what to do ?
Hi, Doc. I am 18 year old. My problem is nightfall I'm totally disturb plzzz suggest me something how to control on nightfall?
Hi, my age is 26, I am running a business, I am a chain smoker minimum 15 to 20 cigarette a day from past 4 years due to business tension. Now I want to quit the smoking, how can I quit my smoking habit and how can I clean my lungs which cause damage due to smoking from past 4 years? Is there any treatment? I heard there is treatment of cleaning lungs, so please suggest me.
1 year ago my bf done brake up with me aftr 10 years relationship for a new another girl. ANd 1 month physical relationship, but although I mange the situation and control myself. But the problem is still now I'm in depression. And I want him back. Is there any mental problems of mine? And when he look at me, he automatically sexually addicted to me! So in this situation, what to do?
Spondylitis includes swelling of the vertebra. It happens because of wear and tear of the ligament and bones found in your cervical spine, which is in your neck. While it is to a great extent because of age, it can be brought on by other reasons too. Side effects incorporate pain and stiffness starting from the neck to the lower back. The spine's bones (vertebrae) get fused, bringing about an unbending spine. These changes might be mellow or extreme, and may prompt a stooped-over posture. Some of the non-surgical methods to treat spondylitis are as follows-
- Exercise based recovery/physiotherapy: Your specialist may send you to a physiotherapist for treatment. Non-intrusive treatment helps you extend your neck and shoulder muscles. This makes them more grounded and at last, relieves pain. You may neck traction, which includes using weights to build the space between the cervical joints and decreasing pressure on the cervical disc and nerve roots.
- Medications: Your specialist may prescribe you certain medicines if over-the-counter medications do not work. These include:
- Muscle relaxants, for example, cyclobenzaprine, to treat muscle fits
- Opiates, for example, hydrocodone, for pain relief
- Epileptic medications, for example, gabapentin, to ease pain created by nerve damage
- Steroid infusions, for example, prednisone, to decrease tissue irritation and diminish pain
- Home treatment: In case your condition is less severe, you can attempt a couple of things at home to treat it:
- Take an over-the-counter pain reliever, for example, acetaminophen or a calming medication, for example, Advil or Aleve.
- Use a warming cushion or an ice pack on your neck to give pain alleviation to sore muscles.
- Exercise routinely to help you recover quickly.
- Wear a delicate neck prop or neckline to get transitory help. In any case, you shouldn't wear a neck brace for temporary pain relief.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is a highly effective treatment used to mitigate back and neck pain. Little needles, about the extent of a human hair, are embedded into particular points on the back. Every needle might be whirled electrically or warmed to improve the impact of the treatment. Acupuncture works by prompting the body to deliver chemicals that decrease pain.
- Bed Rest: Severe instances of spondylitis may require bed rest for close to 1-3 days. Long-term bed rest is avoided as it puts the patient at danger for profound vein thrombosis (DVT, blood clots in the legs).
- Support/brace use: Temporary bracing (1 week) may help get rid of the symptoms, however, long-term use is not encouraged. Supports worn for a long time weaken the spinal muscles and can increase pain if not continually worn. Exercise based recovery is more beneficial as it reinforces the muscles.
- Lifestyle: Losing weight and eating nutritious food with consistent workouts can help. Quitting smoking is essential healthy habits to help the spine function properly at any age. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.