Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ruchika Sharma
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ruchika SharmaYour feedback matters!
Is it safe to have sex without protection during the shape days of her cycle? It does not cause pregnancy? Please explain in detail. P. S: by safe days I mean the first 10 and last 10 days of her cycle.
I had sex with my gf in Oct 13. Her last mensuration car was 26 to 30 September. Today is 27 October and yet her period is not come. I use condom in the time of sex. What should we do? We don't want to baby.
My LMP 31-10-16. I had Clomid for 5 days then had hcg injection for ruptured of follicles and iui on next day (14-11-16). My multiple follicle got ruptured. I got some cramps and legs pain fews days back but now I do not have any symptoms of periods / pregnancy. I took pregnancy tests today morning and it came negative. My periods are very regular. Today is last day of my talking Alivher ES and Endogest 200 SR. please suggest me whats going on. Why am not getting any symptoms. Is am getting false result bcoz of medicine?
Dear Doctor, We have done unprotected sex yesterday, i. E. 2nd october evening for pregnancy. My wife (she is 33) period date in every month 7-10. So there have any chances for pregnancy? Please suggest us what time is the best for sex for pregnancy?
Last period I had colourless flow, it's not white discharge. I want to know whether it's indicating some abnormalities? What is the problem of it?
After 1st ruination in morning feels burning sensation. Nausea ,legs ache very much. In evening also after sleep head is rolling (chakar) leg ache occurs. Feels very week. After sleep feels heads weight is increased even if unable to move and open the eye.
My wife, 24 years old. She is facing irregular period problems. We r newly married and away from home and family. So no one there to share and guide her. She is even too shy to go to doctor. Since few months she has having on 2-3 days periods. please help to understand.
Sir good evening After taking unwanted 72 in 24 hours to my gf if bleeding comes before date to kya ye tablet ke side effect hai ki natural periods. Sir koi problem to ni hogi? Please reply.
Maintaining proper oral health is very essential for everyone but it becomes more important for women who are planning to conceive or are pregnant. Studies reveal that if a woman is suffering from gum disease, the chances of the baby being born prematurely or having inadequate weight increase.
Moreover, the alteration in the levels of the hormone in the body caused due to pregnancy might also trigger gum disease and a condition known as pregnancy gingivitis, which makes taking care of oral hygiene mandatory for expecting mothers.
How can you ensure proper oral hygiene before conceiving?
Visiting a dentist before conceiving is necessary to diagnose and treat any issues related to oral health, so that it doesn't affect the health of the baby in any way. During this visit, you can opt for professional cleaning of your teeth and proper scrutiny of your gum tissue to detect any oral health issues, which might influence your pregnancy.
How can you maintain proper oral health during pregnancy?
You can take the following measures to ensure that your teeth and gums remain healthy during pregnancy.
- Visit your dentist regularly - Pregnancy should not keep you from going for regular dental checkups. The dentist can conduct the requisite periodontal exams and provide you instructions for maintaining healthy gums and teeth during this period.
- Inform your dentist about the drugs you are consuming - Letting your dentist know about all the medications you are consuming and their dosages is advisable so that he/she can accordingly design your dental treatment plan.
- Don't avoid dental X-rays - If you need a dental X-ray, you can opt for it even while you are pregnant. Informing your dentist about your pregnancy will ensure that, he/she takes extra measures for your and the baby's safety by protecting your thyroid gland and abdomen from the rays.
- Consider morning sickness while choosing your toothpaste - Morning sickness often hinders with the normal process of brushing due to the taste of the toothpaste. In this case, asking your dentist to recommend a suitable brand for you would be the right thing to do.
- Ensure that you follow a healthy diet - Following a diet which contains a minimum amount of sugary snacks and more dairy products like yogurt and cheese is recommended for expecting mothers. This not only decreases the risks of tooth decay but also ensures proper development of the baby's gums, bones, and teeth.
Related Tip: 5 reasons to get regular dental cleaning