Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ruchika GuptaYour feedback matters!
Jab me morning jagta hu to jamin par feet rakhte hi mere left feet ki ankle me slow pain hoti hai. 15 minutes ke liye. What is the problem?
I am 25 years old, since birth I am not getting growth in my body, and since 5 year I am feeling pain in my joints and in body parts. Kindly help me?
My Brachial plexus (C7, C8, T1) is operated one and half year ago but results are not good. My right hand is still not working like normal actions. So pls suggest me anything by which I regain power for doing normal actions like exercise or anything.
I got Surgary of my both knees a year back, but it still pain while getting up and alighting. Kindly suggest way out.
I am 26 years old male have backache from last 4 months only at night time while sleeping what should I do.
I had shoulder pain. I consulted doctor. He gave medications. I took them for 1 month. After stopping them, the pain started again. Now, there is so much of pain that it starts to travel from shoulder to hand (till elbow). My hand do not move backwards from the shoulder part. The pain in basically on the point from where the shoulder and the hand are connected. What to do.
Dr. I have back pain near my should. Its coming only whn I sleeping . I cnt tolerate. From past 3 years I hv this bak pain.
My age is 18 and my knee is paining and it is making a sound of" tuk tuk" tell some medicine or spray to finish that sound of tuk tuk and pain.
My wife is 3 month pregnant aur usse bahut taklif ho rhi h jaise pet mein dard and legs mein dard aur usse bhook bhi nhi lag rhi meine doctor ko bhi dikhaya par koi farq nhi pad rha please help me.
I m suffered by back pain. When I suffered on up. Download time I face more problem When I in garden.
Hello sir, I am hardly suffering with low back pain since last 6 months .I don't want to use any pain killers because of side effects At present I am working as vice -principal in private degree college . I request you kindly give any suggestions to reduce this problem ?
Truly have backpain. I have leg pain also. I have removed my uterus and ovary. I am taking calcium tablets. My age is 50.
Hello Doctor, I am having Elbow pain for last 40 days. I have lifted heavy things for home shifiting, after that only pain has been started. I have taken pain Joint relief Ointment (Jusco, Volini) But pain not getting reduced and there is no swelling too..Please let me know what treatment i should take ?
Lower back pain is characterized by a constant feeling of pain in the lower back region. There are various Ayurvedic remedies that are used in treating lower back pain. Ayurveda is based on the belief that the body is composed of five elements; air, water, ether, fire and earth. The Ayurvedic remedies help in balancing the various constituents, thus reducing the pain.
The various Ayurvedic remedies for lower back pain are:
- Limit intake of spices: Various spices, especially the pungent ones, such as chilies tend to have a drying effect on the body. Excessive dryness in the body leads to an imbalance of the 'doshas', thus resulting in pain.
- Stay warm: It is recommended to stay warm in cold weather as the joints in the lower back region may be inflamed due to the cold.
- Focus on a proper Diet: Make sure the foods you consume are warm as cold foods can create imbalances in the body. Eating warm foods allows for proper excretion of bodily wastes. Also include natural foods such as vegetables and fruits in your diet.
- Avoid junk food: It is advised to avoid junk food at all costs; eating processed foods leads to toxin accumulation in the body that result in various complications. Thus, try and eat whole foods such as rice, nuts and legumes.
- Oil massage: Oiling your body with sesame oil helps in preventing dryness of the body and also enhances blood circulation. It also improves the health of the skin; making it young, supple and fresh.
- Exercise regularly: Exercise on a regular basis to keep your muscles and joints healthy. Postures such as the plank and the bridge help in strengthening various muscles of the lower back. The 'Cat cow' is another position that helps in relaxing the nerves of the back.
- Pranayama: Alternate nostril breathing techniques help in reducing aches in the body. It also revitalizes and increases energy levels in the body. Try and get into the habit of breathing from deep within the stomach in order to avail of the benefits of pranayama.