Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. RuchikaYour feedback matters!
I have lower back pain nd pain from hipt which continues till d foot I have stiff my age is 48 yrsnd weight 67 please helpshould I exercise or go for walk or go 2 a physiotherapist.
Hello experts I am facing some problem in my throat for last 3 days. It pains a lot. And I cant swallow any food without terrible agony. And I feel exhausted all the time throughout the day. Please help me. What should I do?
Good Afternoon Sir, I am 58 years old working women having following problems 1) Right side foot pain, where it is curve. 2) Left side behind knee, I feel like swelling. I cannot fully bend the knee. If I walk more then it exerts (more stiffness). 3) Lower back upto thighs stiffness. 4) Right shoulder pain. (I can move arm in any angle but while changing cloths or sleeping on right side it pains more. No other problem. Please advise me what to do and what are reasons behind then pains. Thank u.
Sometimes I feel anxiety for no reasons. During that period I feel uneasy to do any work. Please help me.
I am going to be 49 and have been having irregular heavy periods and also have fibroids. Should I just ignore the condition and wait for menopause to happen? I am also hypothyroid for the last 23 years.
My wife is 19 years old he pain in period time and also stomach pain in every month last five years please give me information as soon as possible.
Haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Whenever I masturbate I feel urge to pee And its not like a normal one The quantity of urine is too low N I feel lil pain while urinating What should I do?
If you have high cholesterol (a total cholesterol level of 240 milligrams per deciliter of blood or above), taking steps to lower it can greatly reduce your chances of having a heart attack. For every 10% drop in your cholesterol level, your heart attack risk falls by 20% to 30%.
Choose healthy fats. Avoid saturated fats, which increase unhealthy LDL levels and steer clear of trans fats, which both raise LDL and lower protective HDL. Instead, substitute healthier unsaturated fats found in fish, nuts, and vegetable oils.
Go with whole grains. Whole–grain breads, pastas, and cereals help prevent a blood sugar roller coaster and make you feel full longer. Many of these foods contain fiber, which can help lower LDL levels.
Make other healthy choices. Eat more fruits and vegetables. Ideally, substitute these for processed foods and sweets. Choose fat–free milk instead of whole milk. Opt for low–fat yogurt and pick brands that are not loaded with sugar.
Doctor im underweight im trying to gain weight naturally but it's not possible due to my life style please can you tell me protein supplement powder and tips. Thanks in advance.
Can I drink green tea while my child is on breastfeeding. Want to reduce weight near tummy. Nd face fat. What other things avoid while lactation.
Sir I have a weak digestive system whenever I eat a little bit excessive food or normal food then my heartbeat goes faster for 15-20 minutes then behalf of this I go for ecg nd ecg-tnt test bt report is normal bt stills this problem remain and I have also a lean body according to my height is this because of this problem nd always some weakness in my body since 4-5 months also please give a solution for underweight problem thank you.
My uncle got operated in kidney stones in urology. His stones are of uric acod type after is getting the same problem again and again so what to issue. I have also many doctors about this same problem so many doctors said that it forms again and again. What to do pls advice us correctly.
Insomnia is the condition of acute sleeplessness, and it takes a heavy toll on your mood, your energy levels, and your ability to concentrate and work during the day. Some of the most common symptoms of the condition are:
- You find it difficult to fall asleep even if you are tired
- Once you wake up in the middle of the night, you cannot get back to sleep
- You cannot work or concentrate on anything during the day
- You stay mostly fatigued, or irritated throughout the day
- You have to depend on pills or alcohol to fall asleep.
- You wake up very early in the morning, no matter how late you sleep
What could be the causes for insomnia?
Insomnia might last just a few days if it is induced by some temporary cause, like stress at your workplace, or any other personal issue you can be facing. However, when the cause is a long rooted one, insomnia might persist for a long time. There can be a mix of many causes for that to happen:
- Psychological stress or other emotional discomforts - Common psychological problems like anxiety, depression, chronic work stress, grief, and also bipolar disorder can be the causes for insomnia.
- Illness or other medical problems - There can be many medical causes or other illnesses at the root of insomnia like allergies, acute asthma, hyperthyroidism, Parkinson's disease, kidney related diseases and cancer as well.
- Medications - There can be many drugs, which might be prescribed by your doctor, but still be responsible for insomnia. These include antidepressants, corticosteroids like thyroid hormone medicines, few blood pressure medications, certain contraceptives and stimulants for ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder).
- Sleep Disorders - Insomnia, though in itself is a sleep disorder, can also be the symptoms for other sleep disorders like sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome, and other disorders related to jet lag or if you are working on a late night shift.
In addition to these causes, some daily lifestyle habits might act as triggers to insomnia, which include:
- Consumption of large amounts of caffeine on a regular basis
- Developing irregular sleep schedules
- Taking your smartphone to bed and ending up spending a lot of time with it in the night
- Eating late in the evening