Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ruchi Singhal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ruchi SinghalYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, pls I had sexual intercourse with my boy friend on 07/07/2016 at 8: 30 pm, and I took postinor 2 at 20 minutes after sex, and the dosage prescribe to me by my doctor was 2 pills to be taken at once, pls uptill now an scared it its going to work, because I do not want to get pregnant, I have not seen any signs of it working? Pls what can I do, or do I still need some drugs to take again?
Our body goes through a myriad of changes that affect our sensual drive and performance, and it is all as part of the natural aging process. Both women and men begin experiencing decreased hormonal production starting as early as age 40.
Oxidation of the blood which plays a major role in healthy blood circulation starts to decrease at a relatively young age, further impairing sensual performance and satisfaction.?The good news is that there are many fresh, raw foods that help to counter the aging process and increase the nutrients vital to enhancing and maintaining a healthy sensual experience.
Start juicing for a healthy and natural enhancement of your sensual experience.EHC brings you juices that contain the highest concentration of sensually stimulating nutrients.
These are rich in potassium, which assists the body in reducing levels of sodium. Sodium increases the retention of water, a component of lowered libido due to its lessening of blood flow in the body. Bananas thus augment libido by combating erectile dysfunction.
These are an abundant source of antioxidants. These are especially important in cleansing your system of free radicals. Blueberries, through their high antioxidant powers, support the body?s ability to increase blood flow and deliver nutrients to muscles.
Like blueberries, cherries are a rich source of antioxidants, assisting the body?s ability to remove harmful ?free radicals? and increase blood flow. This is accomplished by their abundant resource of ?bioflavinoids,? compounds found in plants which trigger the natural production of nutritional enzymes necessary to heart health and the prevention of disease.
Ginger is rich in nutritional value, especially regarding male libido; just a little in your juice two or three times a week is needed to increase the flow of blood. Ginger is a powerful antioxidant, as well as an anti-inflammatory, both assisting in cleansing blood vessels and diminishing the probability of erectile dysfunction.
Watermelon stimulates the flow of blood by increasing the creation of nitrogen monoxide. This fruit is a rich source of the amino acid citrulline, which is converted in the body to nitric oxide.
Because this nut is rich in vitamin E, they are another great food for augmenting nitric oxide in the body, thus increasing blood flow. Add about a 1/4 to 1/3 cup to your juicer 2 or 3 times a week for excellent results.
Abundant in vitamin B compounds, eggs greatly reduce stress in men and women. Sensual power is greatly reduced by stress. In fact, stress is considered by many doctors to be the greatest cause of lowered libido.
Flaxseed oil is another food that increases blood flow as it is a rich source of omega-3 compounds. These act in the body to encourage the creation of nitric oxide, which is critical as an anti-oxidant nourishing the blood and reducing the possibility of erectile dysfunction.
Filled with omega-3 and 6 fatty acids, olive oil added to your juice ? this again encourages increased levels of testosterone in the body.
Few of us realize that whole milk is not only a great source of calcium and vitamin D, it also plays an excellent role in increasing the levels of testosterone in the body. Unpasteurized milk is much better primarily because you get nutrients that are destroyed by the pasteurization process. Local farms are a great source for unpasteurized products.
Avocados help augment drive, stamina, and energy due to their rich amount of folic acid. Use your blender to add avocados to your juice so as not to clog your juicer.
This fruit is a rich source of enzyme compounds, notably ?bromelain? which assist in the body?s digestive health and healing. Coupled with high amounts of vitamin B and potassium, bananas augment the body?s energy and libido.
This vegetable greatly increases female sexual satisfaction. Carrots assist the body?s ability to increase tissue sensation in a woman?s body due to their abundance in vitamin A.
Celery intensifies a woman?s libido due to its concentration of the hormone aldosterone, which helps maintain a healthy balance of water and sodium in the body.
Dark Green Veggies
These added to fresh juice augment the female sex drive due to their rich resource of the mineral zinc.
Pineapples assist the body in creating the hormone vetrogen, produced in large part by the abundant presence of manganese. Women especially require vetrogen for their libido and sexual satisfaction.
Not only does dark chocolate assist in the flow of blood and increased sensation by enlarging blood vessels in the body, it is also an excellent source of phenyl ethylamine. This compound affects the brain both as an ?analgesic? and anti-depressant.It also creates a sense of well-being.
Beets have been used for centuries, by the Romans, to stimulate sexual drive. Hence, even in the present times, people have been known to consume beet powder, supplements and juice to improve their sex life. Beet juice is loaded with nitrates, which are natural plant compounds. It is also believed to kick-start libido in men as well as women, regardless of their age.
It is often believed that eggs tend to heat up your stomach and, hence, should be avoided as much as possible. People believe that eating eggs during the hot summer months can lead to detrimental health effects. One of the reasons attributed to this belief is that eggs contain copious amounts of cholesterol, which can generate tremendous amounts of body heat.
However, contrary to popular belief, eggs do not heat up your system and perfectly safe for consumption during the season of some summer.
Having eggs for breakfast helps you with the following:
1. Cholesterol Factor - To be precise, a single egg provides 212 mg of cholesterol out of the recommended 300 mg. However, cholesterol in your diet does not raise the cholesterol levels in your blood. This happens because the liver produces a high quantity of cholesterol each day, and when you eat more eggs causing your cholesterol levels to rise, the liver starts producing less of it. In fact, a study found that eggs didn't raise cholesterol in 70% of its test subjects.
2. Provides Choline - Choline is a substance, which is required by the body to build cell membranes and to perform a horde of other functions like liver function, brain development, nerve, and muscle function. Lack of choline could lead to disruption of these functions. Whole eggs contain more than 100 mg of this less known nutrient, and therefore, should be a part of your diet.
4. Reduces risk of stroke - For many decades, eggs have been unfairly criticized. A popular misbelief was that high cholesterol in eggs made them a cause for cardiac problems. In a review, which accounted for 17 studies and a total of 263,938 participants, no associations were found between eggs and heart diseases. Eggs are also highly filling and help to lose weight to a certain extent. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Doctor, I had a session with a call girl 5 months ago, she gave a nipple press with lips, hand job with condom on it and we had close skin contact. Am I at risk of any std? I know some pass through skin but I do not have no much serious issues with skin. So my qstion is what are athe chances of infection from fluid outside the body ie must have touched tip of penis or inside condom when she made me wore? Or teeth touch and bite without visible skin damage? Or from bed and sheet which sat naked and my penis end touched? I have these doubts because have a cough sensation which is lasting of 3 weeks and some red pimple like things in arms and body. If I have any infection how can I understand with symptoms in this 5-6 months. please answer me.
Endometriosis is a painful condition where the endometrium tissue lining the walls of the uterus, grows as implants outside the womb of the patient. This can lead to a number of painful conditions and is often considered as a common cause behind severe pelvic pain, as far as women are concerned. Here is all you need to know about Endometriosis and pelvic pain.
- Painful Menstruation: Depending on the stage of the condition, the implants could remain on the surface or go deeper into the ovaries which may cause acute and severe problem during ovulation as well as the menstrual cycles. This is one of the symptoms that one must not ignore. If you are having painful cramps that affect the pelvic area and the abdomen, and if these cramps last throughout the duration of the cycle, then there are strong chances that you are experiencing the pain that comes with Endometriosis.
- Pain During and After Intercourse: While there are many reasons why women may face pain during intercourse, it may be noted that vaginal and pelvic pain that come during and after intercourse could point towards the presence of Endometriosis which is causing irritation and discomfort due to the implants.
- Bowel Movements and Urination: Usually, pelvic pain may trickle down to and also get activated by the bowels when there is a motion as well as urination. This is a common problem that can cause pain which spreads throughout the region if the patient is suffering from Endometriosis.
- Bloating and Other Symptoms: When the abdomen and nearby regions face bloating due to the implants and their painful spread, the pelvic region as a whole bears the brunt in terms of severe pelvic pain. The bloating and other symptoms like loose motions and constipation can also create pain in the abdomen and pelvic region on a persistence basis. Sharp pains may also shoot up and down the lower back due to such symptoms which should not be ignored if they do not abate within a few days.
- Misdiagnosis: Many times, the bloating and pelvic pain may be linked with pelvic inflammatory disease which causes pain in the muscles and joints. But if you are having pain in the abdomen as well as problems during your menstrual cycle, then it may be helpful to have the tests for Endometriosis done as well.
In order to diagnose the condition, the doctor must ensure that proper imaging tests like MRI and CT scans as well as an ultrasound with lab tests based on blood samples have been conducted. The pelvic pain that comes with this condition can be treated with the help of pain relievers like ibuprofen and aspirin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
1. Foods Belonging To Brassica Family
Consume Foods like cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, peanuts, cabbage, broccoli, kale, mustard greens, turnips, rutabagas, soybeans, spinach etc which contains goitrogens.
• Goitrogens helps to block the ability of thyroid to use iodine and hence slows down the activity of the thyroid.
• Eat raw cruciferous vegetables to get maximum benefit as goitrogens are active in the raw state.
2. Include More Berries
Add at least one serving of berries in your diet plan to control hyperthyroidism.
• Blueberries, raspberries, strawberries contain anti-oxidants which improves your immune system.
3. Omega -3- Fatty Acid And Proteins
Omega -3- fatty acid helps to control the hyper stimulated thyroid gland. Proteins are necessary for the building of muscles and to provide energy for the body. Protein sources also contain L-glutamine which helps in rebuilding the gut and de-inflaming the body.
• Eat cold water fish, flax seed oil and nuts to get the omega-3-fatty acid necessary for the body.
• Include soy, turkey, walnuts, salmon, tuna and trout in your hyperthyroidism diet.
4. Dairy Products
Hyperactivity of the thyroid gland can remove the calcium from your blood. The body compensates this loss by leaching calcium from the bones. This can cause osteoporosis.
• Include three servings of yoghurt, cheese, milk or cottage cheese in your daily diet.
5. Spinach And Collard Greens
If you are allergic to dairy products, you can get your daily supply of calcium from vegetable sources like spinach collard greens etc.
• Figs, prunes and sesame seeds are also excellent hyperthyroidism foods.
This is another vital component of hyperthyroidism diet. The hyperactive thyroid gland can deplete the zinc.
• Include almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, peanuts which are rich in Zinc in your diet.
7. Fiber Rich Foods And Anti Inflammatory Foods
Fiber rich foods are beneficial for the proper working of the thyroid gland. Anti inflammatory herbs help to reduce the inflammation of the thyroid which is the reason for hyperthyroidism.
• Include whole grain foods, like oatmeal, whole grain breads, brown rice etc in your food.
• The anti inflammatory herbs to be included in your diet are turmeric, ginger, rosemary, cinnamon and oregano.
8. Antioxidant Rich Foods And Vitamin D
It is also necessary to consume antioxidants and vitamin D rich foods in the diet. This will reduce the oxidative stress caused by hyperthyroidism. Vitamin D can reduce the inflammation and auto- immune reactions of the body.
• Avocados, olive oil broccoli etc contain antioxidants.
• Salmon is a good source of vitamin D. You can get your daily dose of vitamin D from eggs, mushrooms etc.
• Spend 20- 30 minutes in the sun to get the necessary vitamin D for the body.
9. Cassava, Sorghum, And Millet
These food items contain cyanogenic glucosides which blocks the iodine availability of the gland.
• These foods increase the immune function and gives protection from osteoporosis
10. Vitamin C And Vitamin E
These vitamins are helpful in reducing the oxidative stress caused by the hyperactivity of thyroid glands.
• All the citrus fruits are rich in vitamin C.
• Bell peppers, olive oil, wheat etc are a good source of vitamin E.