Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ruchi SachdevaYour feedback matters!
I have a desk job in the last 4 year, my weight has gone up from 65 to 79 kg. I want to lose my weight. Please help me doctor.
Sir please suggest me some medicine which helps me to concentrate in my studies because 2 months are left for my exams nd im trying to serious about my studies but I can not concentrate more then half an hour so please help me dr.
Sir my mother is 46 years old. Vo bahut jaldi hyper ho jati h unko itna gussa aata h li unk hath mein jo hota h vohi famk k maar deti h. please btaye ki asa kyu hota h.
I am suffering from back pain from neck to legs since 2011 and now. What should I do? Please advise.
Dear sir from last 12 days im in very depressing mood getting irritated for little things and frustration is like hell n im feeling very low and weak please help
My eyes get strained whenever I start studying for long tome. And I am using eye lens even then the problem not solved so could you please suggest me some tips to follow up daily so that my eyes can recover soon as possible. And tell whether I should use lens or not?
I am aged 61 years female having total cholestrol 218, hdl 44, ldl 146, vldl 28, trig 140, ratio 4.9. 1. No bp & no diab.
I am suffering from throat pain. I feel like my throat is dry from inside and also huge cough occurs. There is no cold and sneezing, but coughing is large. My voice changed due to cough and throat issue. I am suffering from last 4 days. The heavy cough comes at morning when I woke up.
I am suffering form throat pain. I am unable speak properly my voice is getting stuck and also there is some irritating what should I do?
The skin is one of the most delicate, yet at times, the most ignored part of the body. Human skin consists of three layers, namely, Epidermis, Dermis and Hypodermis:
Epidermis is the outermost layer of the body and provides protection to the skin. The amount of Melanin in the epidermis is responsible for the variation of skin colour.
The second layer, Dermis protects the body from stress and strains and also nourishes the epidermis.
The deepest layer, Hypodermis also known as subcutaneous tissue, conserves energy. It is made up of cells with the purpose of storing fat, to be utilized by the body.
A person's skin keeps on changing throughout the human life. It becomes thinner with the age, because of the ever changing hormonal production. With increasing age your skin also begins to age, losing its glow and becoming drier leading to larger pores, breakouts, wrinkles, dark circles, sagginess, patches, etc.
Following changes occur in the skin at different age groups:
- Infants: The skin of newborns is very delicate, often red/pinkish or purple in colour. The skin of babies keeps on developing with each passing day. Their skin is thinner and sensitive. Also, the newborn skin is more prone to infections and allergies, which is why it is always advisable to use hand-sanitizers before even touching a baby, since a small infection might lead to a bigger issue for newborns. Premature babies generally have transparent skin vis-a-vis skin of full term babies, who are born with fully developed thicker skin.
- Toddlers: The skin of toddlers as compared to infants is more developed and bright, and it keeps on changing as your toddler grows.
- Adolescents: The skin of adolescents is tougher and undergoes a major change because of the various hormonal changes that happen during this phase of the human body. To name a few, adolescents will experience an increase in sebum production, arm sweating, pubic hair growth, pimples, acne (Learn more about Acne and Scars), etc.
- Adulthood: Oil production, breakouts, larger skin pores are a few of the skin changes that start as the body also starts to age. The skin might experience acne and dryness in this stage.
- Maturity: Exposure to sun, less intake of water, thinning of the epidermis and lack of proper skin care leads to various skin related changes. These include skin pigmentation, wrinkles, losing of elasticity, paler skin, dryness, expression lines, thinner and drier skin.
- Old-age: During this phase of age, the human skin dries, becomes looser, veins become to be more visible, appearance of age-spots, sagging of skin, patchy skin are issues that humans are exposed to face.
Any skin related issue should be taken up and discussed with Dermatologist/Skin Specialist to find the best cure to the problem.
M facing hair loss nd white hairs. I am 22 years old. Pls suggest some oil for me nd shampoo. Nd does conditioner worsen the condition or not?
My son is suffering ankle swelling and pain and stiffness in whole body from last one year now 2 fingers of hand also start swelling he is doing yoga from last one year what is this prob and whom to contact for right treatment.
I am suffering from nozal blockage all the time. I never take any cold items ,weekly once I take head bath and dry soon. I avoid all the way to catch cold .kept myself from dust atmosphere. But still this nozal blockage problem since quit a long time. But this problem vanished when I go to other cold country. Please suggest what should I take precautions. One Ent doctor told there is a surgery need after seeing nose Xray. Another world famous doctor told is common and no surgery need .only nozal drop will keep clear when need.
My hands n legs skin is becoming dry and saggy saggy in these days after doing wax what I have to do I want a youth full skin.
I am 21 years old. But my memory is very poor. I can't remember a simple thing some times. I am also facing aging problem. People who never meet me thought that I am 36 or 40 years old. Please help me.
Shield your skin from the sun. Exposure to the sun can cause tanning of skin, wrinkles, age spots and skin cancer.
- Wear a sunscreen with sun protection factor (SPF) 30 or more.
- Uva and UVB radiation in the sunshine can weaken the lower layer of skin and promote wrinkles, brown spots. 80% of UV rays still get through the clouds so choose a broad spectrum sunscreen which can protect you from UV rays.
- Wear protective full sleeves clothing, broad hat, long bottom pants.
- Be time sensitive: 10 am to 4 pm when rays are most intense.
- Apply liberally all your exposed parts. Don't forget to reapply after every two hours.
Think of sunscreen as anti-aging not anti-burning.
Happy sun protection!