Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ruchi HoodaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am pranali my problem is irregular period cycle 31 day gap between first period to next month period what can I do.
Hi. I have got married since 1 month . I am pregnant but still not show in test report. I have lot of pain in lower back. Doctors can't giving Medicine . What can I do?
I'm 23old male. Suffering from haemutria blood in urine. Nothing shown in ultrasound and blood test and urine test. Except blood in urine identified in urine test that is plenty of erythrocytes and 4+RBC. I'm using course given by my urologist. I'm getting mild headache on right side of my head from a week. Is it due to loss of blood or eye sight problem. I'm not feeling weak. No fever. Is it serious condition. I saw red color urine only after when I stressed a lot or after not eating anything is it due to gastric problem.
Indian Tinospora, Heart-leaved moonseed, #giloy , #guduchi #amrita
Its a wonderful medicinal herb blessed by Nature. GUDUCHI is highly rich in anti oxidants. It has wound healing property, antipyretic (fever- reducing) and anti-viral properties.
Use in Diabetes:
It is a very good herb for diabetes. But if you are taking other medicines, it may further lower the blood glucose levels. Hence people with diabetes should take this herb only under medical supervision.
Interesting fact: The areal roots of Guduchi are so thin yet so strong that, Sushruta used to use this for suturing surgical wounds. This had duel benefits. One was – the thread were very strong so, there was no chance of wound rupture. Second is, Guduchi has potent wound healing property. Hence wound healing used to happen very quickly.
Nutritional composition of Giloy:
Calcium, Phosphorus, Iron, Copper, Zinc, Manganese
I am 25 year old and am over weight upto 60 kgs and my height is only 4.8 also am suffering from PCOD, please send a quick response.
Sir I am 24 years of age I had unprotected oral sex and protected anal sex with a guy. After 4 days I was experiencing pain while urinating and when I wake up in morning and squeeze penis I get semen like thing. One of my friends diagnosed it as gonorrhea and claymadia and prescribed me with azithromycin (1 gm) and cefixime (200 mg) to be taken in a single dose. I took it and after 3 days the pain while urinating is somewhat gone but I still get the white color cheesy liquid after squeezing penis. What medicine shall I take? I have earlier suffered from candidiasis. And what are the chances of getting hiv through all this. Though even after 14 days I do not have any symptoms associated with hiv through all this. Though even after 14 days I do not have any symptoms associated with hiv. I had earlier gone through elisa test in the month of september. Since I am in the window period is there any need to take the test?
For an expecting mother, nothing is more important than the safety and well-being of her unborn child. With due care, a mom-to-be can prevent complications that may arise in pregnancy by avoiding certain potential risks. Read on to find out the 5 things pregnant women must avoid at all costs in order to have a safe pregnancy.
- Abdominal x-rays: Abdominal x-rays during pregnancy are a big no. This kind of x-ray exposes the abdomen of the mother, and the baby as a consequence, to high levels of radiation, which can cause changes in the baby's rapidly growing cells. As a result, the baby's chances of suffering from birth defects or certain cancers, such as leukaemia later on in life, increase rapidly. It is best to avoid x-rays until absolutely necessary. X-rays of area other than abdomen if considered essential by your doctor can be performed after wearing an abdominal lead shield.
- Alcohol: All types of alcohol must be avoided during pregnancy. Consumption of alcohol during these 9 months has been associated with several birth defects such as poor growth, learning disabilities and mental retardation. In worst case scenarios, excessive alcohol consumption during pregnancy can lead to what is known as foetal alcohol syndrome or fas, which severely affects the mental development and physical growth of the unborn child, particularly of the face and skull. Also, you must quit smoking.
- Illicit or recreational drugs: Drugs like marijuana, cocaine and other recreational drugs are again absolutely forbidden in pregnancy. These result in birth defects in the unborn child, poor growth and even withdrawal symptoms in the newborn after birth.
- Medicines: As the metabolism of a growing baby is very different from that of an adult, it is very important to be sure of the medicines that you take while pregnant. This is especially true in the first trimester or the first 3 months of pregnancy when the foetus is most vulnerable. Certain medicines are deemed safe for the baby, while some are potentially harmful. Hence one must make sure to consult your doctor before taking any medicine when pregnant.
- Stress: Stress can trigger various health problems, which can be bad for both the baby and the mother. Studies have revealed the emotional environment of the mother is experienced by the baby as well. In fact, a particular study has shown that any kind of stress, whether it be work related or stress caused by strain in relationships, can affect the mental development of the child. This as result can lead to the child developing certain behavioural disorders such as fears and phobias, which remain way into his adulthood.
Hi, I have problem that is my wife is pregnant of one month but we have a 8 months baby boy so we do want baby so early? Please suggest some medicine names and procedures. Pls help.
My wife age is 24 years, weight 45 kg approx, she is facing intense pain during her period, followed by low bp. Please suggest me the appropriate ways to minimize the pain and reduced her blood pressure level.
Hi, Last month me & my wife had sex After that she did not get periods She ate papaya weekly once from 2 weeks But she didn't get period If she is pregnant what will happen now She looses pregnancy? Fully tensed This was our first time.
Hello I am 9 week pregnant and my progesterone level is 13 and in my torch IgG test rubella is <5 so it is harmful for me and my baby . Its my first pregnancy . I take duphaston , susten injection 200mg and susten 400 mg insert in vagina . Now I am very scared about rubella . Please suggest me.
As I asked above. If leads to pregnancy. What will be the symptoms to find it immediately. If pregnancy what should we do to get out of this problem.
Hello doctor I got my monthly periods on 25 sep n ended on 29th sep and when my husband sucking nipples that time it started leaking water from the nipples n m getting pain in right side of the breast. Pls advice me.
Health benefits of ginger
1) digestive issues
2) ginger can treat many forms of nausea, especially morning sickness
3) pain reduction
4) the anti-inflammatory effects can help with osteoarthritis
5) ginger powder may significantly reduce menstrual pain
6) ginger may lower cholesterol levels
7) ginger may lower blood sugars and reduce the risk of heart disease.