Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. RuchiYour feedback matters!
1. Heart health and sexual performance
Your penis works on blood pressure. The brain sends signals to your penis that causes vessels to swell with blood. Your heart is responsible for pumping the blood. If your heart isn’t at its healthiest, it can cause problems with blood flow from the heart to the vessels in your penis. This can make it difficult to achieve a full erection. Make sure your circulatory system is working at top shape.
Basically, what’s good for your heart is good for your sexual health.
2. Certain foods can also help you increase blood flow. These foods include:
Onions and garlic: these foods may not be great for your breath, but they can help your blood circulation.
Bananas: this potassium-rich fruit can help lower your blood pressure, which can benefit your important sexual parts and boost sexual performance.
Chilies and peppers: all-natural spicy foods help your blood flow by reducing hypertension and inflammation.
Omega-3 acids: this type of fat increases blood flow. You can find it in salmon, tuna, avocados, and olive oil.
Vitamin b-1: this vitamin helps signals in your nervous system move quicker, including signals from your brain to your penis. It’s found in pork, peanuts, and kidney beans.
Eggs: high in other b vitamins, eggs help balance hormone levels. This can decrease stress that often inhibits an erection.
Stress can wreak havoc on all areas of your health, including your libido. Stress increases your heart rate (in the bad way) and increases blood pressure. Both of these are damaging to sexual desire and performance. Psychological stress can also affect achieving an erection or reaching an orgasm. Exercise is a great way to reduce stress and improve your health. Talking to your partner about your stress can also calm you down, while strengthening your relationship.
Kick bad habits
What you rely on to unwind, such as smoking and consuming alcohol, could also affect sexual performance. While studies suggest that a little red wine can improve circulation, too much alcohol can have adverse effects.
Stimulants narrow blood vessels and have been linked to impotence. Cutting down or quitting smoking is one of the first steps to improve performance. Replacing bad habits with healthy ones, like exercise and eating well, can help boost sexual health.
Masturbation and longevity
If you’re not lasting as long as you’d like in bed, you might need some practice. While sex is the best way to practice for sex, masturbation can also help you improve your longevity.
However, how you masturbate could have detrimental effects. If you rush through it, you could inadvertently decrease the time you last with your partner. The secret is making it last, just like you want to when you’re not alone.
Pay attention to your partner
Sex isn’t a one-way street. Paying special attention to your partner’s desires not only makes sex pleasurable for them, but it can also help turn you on or slow you down. Talking about this beforehand can help ease any awkwardness if you need to slow down during a heated moment.
Alternating pace or focusing on your partner while you take a break can make for a more enjoyable experience for both of you.
Hi Sir/ Madam. My friend used condom with sex in girl but condom have a break. She is scared about her pregnancy. Could you tell me to reduce the pregnancy. She is shamed about went to tell our near doctor. Help me Sir.
I always have regular cycle of 26-33 days. I had unprotected sexual act on the 19th day of my cycle. There was no penetration. But there was stimulation with hands. And there was precum.in the hands. And then he stimulated me. With the hands. Though he had peed before the sexual act. And throughout the act there was no ejaculation. And after the incident after 8 days .i got my periods for 2 days. With lower abdominal pain and lower back pain. I changed 5 pads. But there was dizziness and breast and nipple pain this tym. Today is the 4 day of the period and I hav almost stopped bleeding with only few spotting. Also today a hpt was taken with the morning sample with the help of prega news which turned out to be negative. So it is possible that I am still pregnant. As I do not want to be pregnant now. Please help me with your advise. Please please please. I do not want to be pregnant .
I am into 9 th week of pregnancy. I want to know if there is any complication in travelling through train for 12 to 14 hours journey.
Hi I just had unprotected sex with my boyfriend last week! I took ipill within 24 hours of the intercourse. But now I am having headache and lower abdominal ache. Please tell ,Are these the side effects of the ipill? And my regular periods occur on 10 every month. So Will my periods will occur soon this time? Thank You.
Maine 6 month phle nsbundi opresion kraya tha tb se maire period regular nahi hai ab to 3 month se period nhi aaya kya kru help me.
My period is due on d 27th of this month and we used an ovulation kit to confirm ovulation. We had intercourse on al fertile days. What are the chances of me conceiving this month?
Hi mam, my wife is last stage in pregnancy. But 2 days, facing itching problem on all body. Can you suggest me what we do?
I am 28 years old and my son is just 3. Iam wearing a copper T for the last three years. My periods has been missing for the last two months and now I found that Iam pregnant. I doesnot need a baby now. How can I achieve a mis carriage? What are the possible options in home? my Last Menstrual period was on Jan 20. How does I became pregnant with a copper T?
Dear gynecologist, My mate is a pregnant running 6 th month now! Please tell me What the best food that she can eat and how she want to act on this period to get a normal delivery. Some times she is angry and have a tuff time! I really don't need that at all. We have all the tests in place everything is normal. I Don't want any impact to the bang at all. Not to my mate as well. I request you to kindly have a quick look into this and provide the best Diet plan from now and after the delivery.
Hello sir, I had sex after my periods last month with safety, and again last 2 week ago, and my period date is 27 fixed, but in this month, period nhi huye, I am very worried about this, am I pregnant, what should I do? Today is 1st January, 6 days late ho gye hai sir, mujhe kya karna chahiye, please suggest me.
She gave birth to the girl child on 8 September 2016. But still access milk in her breast. And pain in her breast due to node.
I am 19 years old I suffered from pcos problem so, I have pimples all over my face and the scars and hair fall also. I couldn't bear it please tell me the best solution.
A dairy free diet has many implications. While it is considered as a healthy option by many, it also means that you are cutting off a supply of calcium and even some amount of protein. Calcium, as we all know, is the life giving force for your bones and joints.
So how can you get your dose of calcium without dairy products? Here's a quick list!
- Beans: Get your fill of calcium with the protein and calcium rich chickpea. Other brown, black and white beans also have plenty of natural calcium sealed in each bean, which can be ingested on a daily basis. Legumes or smaller beans can also be used for your daily calcium fix. You can cook the legumes like an Indian dal and have it with a serving of rice, or make a yummy hummus with plenty of chickpeas and a touch of garlic. Toss beans soaked overnight in a salad bowl to enjoy calcium for lunch too!
- Fish: Salmon and sardines are known to be excellent and healthy sources of lean protein as well as Omega three fatty acids, which keeps the heart healthy above all else. But did you also know that fish contains plenty of natural calcium which can help your bones and joints too? So stock up on fish and enjoy as often as you can. Plus, salmon and sardines also give you a good dose of Vitamin D.
- Dry Fruits: Dry fruits like figs and almonds are packed with calcium among various other nutrients and minerals, which makes it ideal for a snack as well. Munch on these to get a constant dose of calcium even when you are on the go, or busy at work.
- Greens vegetables: If you thought green vegetables were only a good source of iron and magnesium, you may have to think again. Greens like bok choy are filled with essential nutrients including a good amount of calcium, vitamin A and C. Kale, turnip greens, seaweed and black eyed peas also make it to the list of calcium rich greens.
- Citrus fruits: Get plenty of calcium by starting your day with a glass of orange juice, blended to perfection with carrots as well. Use lemons in your salad and eat all the citrus fruits you can get your hands on. These are all excellent sources of calcium.
- Sesame Seeds: These seeds are rich in calcium and can also keep cancer at bay when taken regularly.
- Fox Nuts (Makhane): Fox nuts are rich in protein and calcium. Roasted fox nuts are a great snack also. Pack your diet with all the food groups for a balanced diet that will lead to a healthy lifestyle.
Other than consuming these foods, get a full body check up done to know how healthy you are.