Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ruchi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RuchiYour feedback matters!
High-calorie, high fat, high-sodium, and high-carb chinese food dishes can spike blood sugar dramatically and keep it high for a while. The biggest offenders include fried entrees such as orange chicken and sweet and sour dishes, which contain breading and are served swimming in a sugary sauce.
Have this instead: if you enjoy chinese food, prepare a modified recipe at home using steamed veggies and low-sodium, low-fat condiments and flavorings. Reducing sodium can help lower blood pressure and decrease the risk of heart attacks. Skip the white rice and noodles; have brown rice or wild rice instead.
I have cyst in both the ovaries and I have period of only 2 days does it will make problem in pregnancy I am taking medicine letrohope2. 5 from 2nd day of my period for 5 days and had sr 300 from 16 day of my period for 10 days will it help in pregnancy.
We are trying for child from last 1 year ,but still not succeed, my wife is band her legs after intercourse for 15 min , but no results or coming. please help what to do in this.
There are few things more exhausting or more irritating than the four month long Indian summer. With soaring temperatures and the sun raging outside, mangoes and lychees don't seem like much of a silver lining.
So, here are 8 health hacks that will make your summer a little better:
- Replace soft drinks with water: When you are out on the streets or sweating at home, a sweet fizzy drink does seem tempting but try resisting and have a glass of sparkling water instead. The preservatives and chemicals in the soft drinks do nothing to help your metabolism, which is slowed down by dehydration. Add a bit of lemon juice if only water does not appeal to you.
- Try yoghurt instead of ice cream: The primary difference between the two is that one contains cream and the other does not. Yoghurt is lighter and has lesser fat content. Excess fat consumption during summer actually makes you sweat more.
- Use honey instead of butter: Butter like cream has a heavy fat content and your metabolism (which is slower in summer to retain water in the body) takes longer to break fat down. So, ditch butter this summer and spread some honey on your crunchy breakfast toast.
- Stock up on cucumber: Cucumber is an underrated blessing. You can munch on them anytime you like without worrying about calorie intake or stomach aches. Rubbing some cucumber on your skin can soothe sunburns and itches.
- Aloe Vera can work wonders: You must have heard about the boon that aloe vera is when it comes to skincare. It is the best solution to nasty sunburns, especially aloe vera gel frozen in small Ziploc bags, can heal burns and prevent skin peeling and chaffing.
- Lower the pH value of your skin: Application of citrus fruit juices like apples and lemons or vinegar can lower the pH value of our skin and prevent the multiplication of bacteria. This keeps both sweat and body odor away much more effectively than deodorants.
- Make small sacrifices in terms of diet: Some of your favorite things like coffee, alcohol, spicy food, sugar and cigarettes are best consumed minimally in summer because they all aggravate the functioning of the apocrine glands and cause sweat and body odor.
- Shower before you workout: One of the good things about summer might be that you have an excuse to skip work out. But, if you start with a cold shower or a swim, or keep a cold, wet towel round your neck, workout can be surprisingly refreshing. You can do the same after your workout, it lowers the body temperature and cooling the muscles can heal soreness very quickly.
One of the human body’s primary defense mechanism can be depression when it correlates with personal loss, life struggle or an injury. It is normal to be depressed on occasions, and our body has been blessed with a system that can help cope with it and come out of it. However, when the depression turns intense and becomes a part of our life, then it could be a cause for serious concern.
The food we eat plays a significant role in having mood swings. A proper diet can be extremely helpful in reducing depression tendencies and in keeping us happy. Let us have a look at few food products that fight depression.
Green tea: It is loaded with amino acids and antioxidants and is extremely useful in overcoming depression. It also acts as a detoxing agent and cleanses your body. Thus your body feels supple and gets loaded with natural energy. The amino acids present in them are known to reduce stress and are highly recommended for neurodegenerative disorders. Green tea can be had even for 3 to 4 times per day without any side effects.
Almonds: Almonds are rich in magnesium that influences the production of serotonin, a chemical that is good for the brain. They are also known to release ample amounts of energy to the brain circuits. Researchers have established that magnesium deficiency is one of the fundamental causes of depression and mood disorders. Moreover, almonds are enriched with zinc that promotes neurotransmitter production.
Salmon: Inflammation of the brain is also one of the reasons why many people undergo mood swings and depression. They occur due to the lack of omega-3 fatty acids in the diet. One of best sources of omega-3 fatty acids would be salmon, and they are very helpful in reducing inflammation of the brain. Further, they are categorized as one of the happy foods that keep the mind active and supple and play a significant role in mood regulation. Salmon is also good for your health and reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases. Tuna and sardines are other fish varieties that are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids.
Dark chocolate: Did you know that eating chocolates can not only help in your mood swings, but it also keeps your mind happy? Dark chocolates are known to increase serotonin levels in the body that work as natural anti-depressants. They reduce stress and anxiety and play a significant role in increasing the emotional happiness of a person. They are also rich sources of sugar and promote carbohydrate build up in the body.
Eggs: The very reason why many people suggest taking eggs as a part of a breakfast diet is that they are loaded with nutrients and proteins that give you complete energy to make it through the day. They also have good sources of zinc and contain enormous quantities of vitamin D that can act as a barrier to mood swings and depression. They are beneficial in promoting neurotransmitter production which is vital for keeping the brain active. They also aid in the manufacture of red blood cells that are good for the nervous system.