Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ruchi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RuchiYour feedback matters!
I have done a sexual relation ship and I get pregnant now last one month and I don't want child so what I have to do?
Hi Doctor. My wife was diagnosed with ectopic pregnancy by one of the doctor at kamothe. When we did the beta HCG the count was 50 on 5th July and in sonography done at your hospital you advised we should wait n do blood test 9n 16-17 July. We did the blood test on 16 and count was 20. Is there anything we should worry about? My wife is experiencing mild pain in her lower abdomen from 17 Jul can we know why? Her lmp was 17 may.
Many people, particularly the younger generation is absolutely against the consumption of ghee. That is because, they are not informed of the health benefits of this golden tinged, flavorful and nutrient-rich butterfat. The consumption of ghee can be traced back to the tradition of Ayurveda in the ancient India, and it was regarded as a sacred, cleansing, medicinal and nutrient rich food. Here are some of the unknown benefits of ghee.
- Ghee is free of lactose: Many individuals are not able to digest lactose, which is a sugar found in milk due to the quality of the dietary product, because of the digestive condition of the person concerned. Do you know, a substantial percentage of the total population of the world is lactose intolerant? In case you belong to that group, you can consume ghee without any worries. The traditional cultures were aware of the ways in which the digestibility of any dairy product can be improved. The process of making ghee helps in the removal of lactose and leaves behind the purest form of butter oil.
- Ghee is casein free: Casein is the protein component present in milk which causes milk allergies. When the gut flora gets compromised, the consumption of casein can pave the way for an opiate effect on the brain since it is not well digested. When ghee is made, the milk solids comprising of lactose as well as casein float on the top which aids in their easy removal. In the pure Indian cuisine, ghee used does not contain lactose and casein. This is because the process of culturing removes all traces of these components.
- Ghee is a stable source of fat when used in cooking: The polyunsaturated oils such as safflower and sunflower oil contain different types of double bonds and which make them least stable for cooking. On the other hand, ghee is primarily a saturated fat which is highly stable for baking and sautéing.
- Ghee is a form of saturated fat: There are many pieces of research which prove that consumption of saturated fats does not cause any cardiac disease. So, if you have high blood pressure and cardiac problems, you can freely consume ghee without worrying about aggravating it.
- Ghee contains bio-available Vitamin A in abundance: The dairy products derived from ruminants like goats, cows, and sheep which graze on the grass offers an amazing source of fat-soluble vitamins such as Vitamin A. This type of vitamins is mainly stored ion the fat portion which means that the concentration of vitamin in milk is lower than that of the ghee. Vitamin A plays a considerable role in hormone balance, fertility, liver health, and stamina.
Hence, to reap these benefits, you should consider consuming little amounts of ghee every day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.