Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RuchiYour feedback matters!
What is reason swelling of uterus and how can relief this. And tell me this disease is prevent pregnancy?
Hello Dr. Mere bf ne mere sath sex kiya tha but intercourse nhi kiya tha. Meri date 14 sept thi but aaj 17 oct ho gyi h abhi tk period nhi hua hai. Pehle kbhi bhi mera period late nhi hua. Mjhe bhut darr lg rha h.maine primolut-n tablet bhi khali h but fir bhi period nhi hua h.kuch btayiye mai kya krun Dr. Plzz help me. Plzzz plzzz.
I have all test during pregnancy like blood sugar, chromosome analysis, karyotype, BP etc, but all test normal. I have not any problem like illness, BP, loose motion etc, during pregnancy. I have all right during pregnancy but in the seven month the Amniotic fluid found. Before seven month like 5 and half month I scan everything is all right but when I scan end of seven month Amniotic fluid found. I have go in PGI Chandigarh they are not found any reasons of this fluid. Please tell if I delivery before seven month it is safe for my child. I have already lost three child cause of Amniotic fluid. Please give me solution.
I have taken abortion pills after 5 days of my due date and after taking pills I have a little bit bleeding and then my period was stooped please suggest me what to do now should I take one more kit of abortion pills I can not go to the gyno coz my family does not know about this please help me.
Hii. I am 24 years female. I take a pregnancy test and it was positive. But I want to terminate it. So pls help me.
Hi I am 34 weeks pregnant and yesterday noticed that there is cavity in my teeth and deep inside. Had been to dentist and doctor took X-ray and advice me for root canal. Since there is no pain and upon extra care can I postpone it till my delivery or is it better to get it done? As am worried about the safety of anesthesia and antibiotics and also just one month to go for delivery.
Sir Ek ladki 15 year ki uski CT scan bhi normal mind ke test bhi normal breast ka xray bhi normal h. Usko saas lene me problem hoti h. Usko kai baar jhatke aate h jisme uske hath par marne lgti h saas muskil se aata hai breast se pain start hota h usko 2mg ki nind bechani dur krne ki dwai jibh niche rkhni pdti hai phr wo thik ho jati h. Uski bimari smjh ni aapa rhi hai, please help. Thnx.
My wife was delivered a baby on 4 th january 2016, Till to date Her menstrual not come, Is normal or not? Please tell me generally when will menstrual come after delivery?
There are technical ways in which you can get your body all set for labour. Although you may not know how your labour will progress, you can ease the pain that you experience during childbirth to a significant extent by doing these four exercises:
1. Kegel Exercises: These exercises target the muscles that provide support to your bladder, uterus, urethra and rectum. By strengthening the muscles of the pelvic floor, these exercises help in improving the flow of blood to your vaginal and rectal area. Kegel exercises involve contracting of the muscles of your pelvic floor as you would do if you had to prevent passing urine or stool. It is also known to reduce the duration of the pushing stage of childbirth, which is the second stage. You can do the exercises sitting or standing and in either of the two ways-
Slow kegels: For this, contract the muscles of your pelvic floor and hold them for 3-10 seconds. Release and repeat the exercise for ten times.
Fast kegels: To do this, you need to contract and loosen up your pelvic muscles 25-50 times. Do the set for about 4 times with 5 seconds interval between each set.
2. Squatting: Practising squatting during your pregnancy can help in preparing your pelvic muscles for labour. While strengthening your thighs, it opens up your pelvis for an easy descent of the baby. So, here’s what you should do:
1. Begin by standing behind a chair for support with your feet wide apart
2. While contracting your abdominal muscles, relax your shoulders and chest before lowering your tailbone towards the floor
3. While inhaling and exhaling deeply, push into your legs and go back into a standing position
3. Pelvic Tilt: This exercise helps in strengthening the muscles of your back, pelvis and thigh regions while improving posture. Ensuring your pelvic joints remain flexible, it eases the pain experienced during delivery. Here’s how it’s done:
1. Get down on both your hands and knees while keeping your head in a parallel position with your back
2. While arching your back, pull in your stomach
3. Hold this position for a few seconds before releasing
The exercise needs to be repeated 3-5 times - all the while maintaining a strong hold over your back and stomach.
4. Tailor Pose: The tailor pose is designed to help relax your hip joints as well as open up the pelvis. It also helps in improving your body posture while easing the aches that occur in the lower part of your back. For this, you need to perform the following steps:
1. While keeping your back straight, sit comfortably on the floor
2. Placing the soles of both the feet together, press your knees gently towards the floor
3. Keep the position for 10-15 seconds. You can repeat the exercise for 5-10 times. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I am 29 year old woman, last period come in 16 april, 2016 but in this is may month, I have no period and I checked by tester its positive. What I do?
Sir, Sometime due to discharge of white fluid in my vagina itching takes place. Yesterday I had too much itching n after this I suffered from pain n the vagina got swollen. It looked very dangerous. What shall I use to keep a healthy vagina? please suggest some tips.
Sir, I have a lump in my left breast for so long. Only in the left not in right. It does not hurt but is it serious problem?
Sir meri wife 7 month ki pregnant hai aur unkee fetus position cephalic presentation aayi hai mene apni ultrasound report govt. Hospital me dikhayi to unhone bola ki fetus ki neck tirchhee hai yani sahi position me nahi hai aur unko 4 or 5 day se ruk ruk kar abdomen ke neeche pain bhi ho raha hai aur only today yani 18/05/2016 ko fetus ki movment bhi nahi hui hai immediately advice de.
There are times when you feel extremely fatigued and tired. This could be because of the type of foods that you are consuming on a regular basis. Certain foods, when consumed tend to spike up your blood sugar level and make you feel sleepy and sloppy.
There are certain foods which you can have to boost your energy levels:
1. Vinegar: You can add vinegar to your food and salads to prevent your blood sugar levels from spiking. Vinegar is said to have properties that prevent excessive starch absorption in the body; it also keeps your metabolic rate elevated. Mix vinegar with a glass of water and have it after meals to prevent fatigue.
2. Fruits: Fruits can provide instant energy if you are feeling lethargic. Usually in the afternoon, eating a fruit such as an apple or a watermelon will provide an instant burst of energy. Make sure you keep your portion sizes under control; else too much sugar can mess with your system.
3. Nuts: Nuts are very healthy foods to snack upon as they contain heart healthy fats and Omega-3 acids. Nuts also contain proteins that are good for your muscles and fat loss goals. Being rich in fiber, they also promote satiety.
4. Dark chocolate: You can include small portions of dark chocolate for your dessert cravings after lunch as it contains “theobromine” which helps in boosting your mood and energy levels.
5. Whole grains: Include whole grains in your diet; avoid eating refined products such as white rice and refined flour. Refined carbohydrates can spike your blood sugar levels and lead to feeling of fatigue. Eating whole grains also provides a steady supply of energy to the body.
6. Cardamom: Add these spices to your dishes and tea as they are known to stimulate blood flow and increase energy levels in the body. It is known to expand the blood vessels in the body to increase blood flow.
7. Asparagus: Asparagus contains important vitamins that allow efficient conversion of sugar into energy. It also contains plenty of fibers that promote satiety. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.