Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ruchi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RuchiYour feedback matters!
Im 15 years old and my birthday was on 10 march so before 2 days crossed my 14 but I do not have periods is there tension?
Dear Dr. I have sex With my wife on 15 jan and her period came 1 day late from her period cycle that is 25 jan and now its 29 feb and still her period didn't happens We have take 2 times pregnancy test with preganews but its shows negative then why period is not happening Is she is pregnant doctor or something else? Doctor please help us.
अगर बच्चे और जवान शुरूआत से घूमना walking चालू कर दे तो उसे बाद में diabetes डायबिटीज होने का खतरा 50% तक कम हो जाता है,
So keep walking everyday.
I am a single. I just had a break-up with my loved one. My girlfriend. We were in deep relationship. We had immense love. But not she got married. I am missing her every fraction of second. I am hungry for love. Just love. I need that care, love. What do I do ? All negative thoughts are coming to my mind. Since I am cultured I cannot afford to do any stupid mistakes. Please help me, and tell me how to get out of it.
I am suffering from swelling and too much itching in vagina since 2 days, I used candid powder but it didn't help. Please suggest.
The shoulders are the strongest and the most often used areas of the body as they are connected to the neck, chest, hands and elbows. Therefore, it should not come as a surprise that shoulder pain and wear and tear of this area, including the rotor cuff and bursa, is also quite common. The shoulders may face plenty of wear and tear when it comes to the ligaments, tissue and other such elements. The shoulder joint may also get injured with repetitive actions that are involved in the life of a sportsperson, a carpenter, a painter and other such professionals.
There are a number of ways in which one can deal with shoulder pain. Here are the best measures that you can take in order to deal with the same.
- Increase the range of motion: One should increase the range and variety of motions so that the stiffness and soreness that primarily comes from repetitive actions, may be avoided. If you are only lifting materials, then you may also want to swing the arm at regular intervals to increase the blood flow and exercise the various nerves. Also, this will help in giving rest to the affected region of the shoulder. Rehabilitation therapy can help in introducing one to a range of motions that will give rest to the affected area and bring in new positions.
- Perform strengthening exercises: One of the best ways to keep pain and stiffness at bay is to create plenty of core strength in the muscles and joints of the area. You can try out various exercises as per the physiotherapist and the physical therapy exercises so that you can build strength. This will also help in keeping the pressure off of the affected area. You can add some weights to the exercise routine so that there is extra strength built up in the process.
- Do aerobic exercises: Aerobic exercises are known to increase the blood circulation to the area. The tendon and the bursa in particular benefit substantially from this kind of exercise. This will also bring the soreness down so that the pain and stiffness do not affect you.
- Try heat and ice therapy: You can use ice packs to soothe the inflammation in the affected area. This is usually recommended for acute pain and new injuries. Similarly, you can use heat packs and hot showers to soothe chronic pain as and when the same returns. However, you should be careful so that the scalding temperature does not leave burns and marks.
- Medication: You can also have painkillers as well as gels and ointments that can be used for topical relief. These must be taken with a doctor’s prescription.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My date was 26 August. But still having no periods. I had 3 pregnancy test, all r negative. Having headache, back pain, tiredness.
i am 19 yrs old girl. off late i have diagonised with hyperthyroidism & am taking .25 mg of thyronorm medicine. I am also having problems with my periods. I had not got my periods for 1 yr. then i went to my gynac and I was on treatment for a long time. Finally I put on weight. Now I am 56 kgs and i get my periods only if take the tablets. Still it is not regularised. I was 42 kgs. earlier. And I my stomach bloats up after i eat. little gas problem alos The gastroenterologist was of no help in my gas problem. So now i am on my own trying stint like not eating any food that causes too much of gas, drinking water with ajwain in it etc. etc. which really helps to a certain extant. My main problem is i have to reduce my weight I have to look thin as before. My stomach, hips & arms are fat. I enrolled for a the weight reduction programme which was of no use. What should I do. I am really depressed. None of my cloths fit me. please help.
Infertility is a medical condition which is characterised by problems in successful conception, even after prolonged and frequent unprotected sex amongst a couple. Infertility may occur due to problems with either the male, the female partner and in many cases both of them. This condition can cause much strife in a relationship not just within the individuals but also be a cause for social embarrassment. The causes of infertility could be-
Testicular injury or deformed testis,
Irregular menstrual periods,
Problems with erections,
Uterus is ill-shaped,
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome,
Scanty sperm count,
Blockage of the fallopian tube.
Ayurveda and Infertility-
According to Ayurvedic scriptures, infertility occurs when there is a deficiency of nutrients in the Shukra Dhatu of an individual. This might occur as a result of indigestion and excessive toxic content in the human body. This could be caused due to excessive consumption of spicy foods or if they have chronic stress or anxiety. The Ayurvedic remedies boost the nutrition of the Shukra Dhatu in order to boost fertility. The most potent Ayurvedic herbs which can cure infertility are as follows:
A prescribed consumption of the powder of dried banyan bark along with sugar might help to cure infertility.
The inclusion of cumin and turmeric powder in regulated dosages in your daily food might also help to facilitate fertility.
A consumption of the root of the herb Ashwagandha for 3 times a day has also been shown to be beneficial.
A daily consumption of the powder of Vanari Kalpa in warm milk might help in curing any problems related to the ejaculation of semen.
Consuming a mixture of the powder of Vrushya vati in warm milk, it might help to increase the sperm count.
The consumption of Ayurvedic preparation of phalasarpi (a mixture of the herbs Kustha, manjistha, Triphala, tagara, haldi etc.) might help to deal with the problems of infertility in women.
Yoga also has many effective asanas or poses which help boost both male and female fertility and thus may help in correcting infertility caused due to physical factors such as injuries or deformities.
Changes in lifestyle also have to be brought in such as quitting smoking, reducing alcohol consumption among others.