Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. RuchiYour feedback matters!
Hello sir. Can u please tell me my menstrual cycle length.And the anual day when I ll ovalute.Know knowledge about this.I got my period on 21st march.Today 25th my last day of period.Want to conceive before 4th of April.Please guide me.I have regular period every month . But on Feb I got on 20th just one day before for that month.Yesterday my period has already stopped and i have done unprotected relation with my husband.Can i get pregnant.Want a baby.My husband ll go on 5th of april.So before that i want to conceive.Give me a brief description
I am 18 years old girl. Since two months my periods is not come. And I have too much headache I can not not do any work. Pls advice me or help me.
Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex but I ejaculated outside on 17 november just a day after her periods. And she took I pill in 24 hrs. But there is 5 days delay in her periods now. She is having no symptoms of pregnancy. Is she pregnant. If no why there is delay in her periods.
Hi, I am 31 years old female, I feel severe pain in legs and back, also my tummy didn't back in shape after my baby who is now 2 yr old, please suggest.
My girl and I had sex first time yesterday night and I happened like her hymen got broken and the blood also came out but the blood is not stopping still little blood is coming out is it natural or there is some problem.
When you're exposed to the cold, the first line of defense is to wear loose-fitting and dry clothing (wet clothing makes it difficult to maintain a normal body temperature). Dress in layers. If you work in the cold, or exercise outside, wear clothing made of polypropylene, which will wick perspiration away from the skin and keep your body dry. Also, wear a hat and scarf. It's true that 40 to 50 percent of our body heat can be lost from the surface of the head and neck. And no, it doesn't matter if you have a thick head of hair. You still need protection.
Here are some other ways to protect yourself from winter's cold shoulder:
Protect your hands and feet. Wear mittens when possible because your fingers can share warmth (regular gloves are good, but mittens have the edge.) wear socks that will keep your feet dry and warm. Some people wear a light liner sock made of a material that wicks away moisture next to the foot and then put a natural fiber sock over it. Try to wear the higher cut socks, not the low risers.
Protect your lips. Use lip balm to keep your lips from drying out from the cold and windy weather.
Avoid dehydration. As long as fluids are not restricted by your physician, drink plenty of water to stay well hydrated.
Dress properly. Wear outer clothing that shields the wind and sun from your skin. Cold and windy air causes a wind-chill effect that is much colder and more dangerous than the outside air temperature.
Avoid alcohol. Alcohol causes your body to lose heat, in addition to contributing to dehydration.
Be prepared. When traveling by car, keep extra socks, blankets, water and snacks on hand in case a mechanical problem, storm or empty gas tank leaves you stranded.
Inquire about your meds. Ask your physician or pharmacist if any of the medications you take can make you more susceptible to a cold-weather illness.
Protect your children. Instruct the kids to come inside when they feel cold, or if their clothes get wet.
Play it safe. Because they pose a strangulation risk, it's best not to wrap children in scarves. Instead, use a neck" gaiter, which stays in place and keeps your child warm without risk.
Eat light. A snack before going out in the cold is better than a heavy meal, which requires a large blood flow to the gastrointestinal system to aid in digestion. The digestive process may prevent warm blood from circulating to your fingers and toes. Save the heavier meal for when you are safely back inside.
Now that you are an expert in cold-weather safety, perhaps you can help jack frost from nipping at his own nose!
Hi, me and my planning for second child, from last 9 years, but we are not getting success, my wife got miscarriage 2 times from last 2 years. My age is 36 and my wife is 35, She has diabetes, thyroid, and stone problem. Please suggest on this.
I have problem when there is time of period (monthly date), at that time I have so much irritation at that part, I continuous irritate from that, so please help me on that. Nd which medicine or tube or powder is used?
My age 24years I am married person. My married time 4years ago my wife have not a child. Total medical reports are normal. Please help and support how can pregnancy concive.
The coconut plant is an extremely versatile plant. No part of it goes waste. The whole fruit is used from its succulent flesh to its water everything is utilized. Coconut is in fact filled with various nutrients. It has many health benefits. The coconut is now seen as a superfood.
The reasons behind so many health benefits of coconut have been laid down here:
- Consuming any coconut product leads to a positive effect on weight management. It speeds up metabolism and provides instant energy. Unlike other energy sources, coconut has fewer calories than other fats. In fact, it is most likely to burn up than being stored in the body as fat.
- Coconut has good fats. It contains medium chain fatty acids. Long chain fatty acids are responsible for high cholesterol. But medium chain fatty acids are not. Instead, they help to lower the chances of atherosclerosis and other heart diseases. Also among the coconut's several different properties, it contains lauric acid. Lauric acid is found in human breast milk.
- Carbohydrates are of two types, digestible (soluble) and non-digestible (insoluble). Soluble carbohydrates do not leave the body and get stored as fats. Insoluble carbohydrates do the opposite. Coconuts contain insoluble carbohydrates. As the body cannot digest the fibre, it cannot retain any calories and does not affect blood sugar levels.
- Since coconuts contain insoluble fibres, they do not raise glucose levels. Coconuts, thus have low glycaemic index.
- Sweet cravings are lessened and insulin secretion is improved. Blood sugar has better utilization. Coconut lowers any growth in blood sugar, thus reducing cravings.
- Coconut oil is beneficial to fight tooth decay. It fights the bacteria and the mouth bugs that give rise to dental caries.
- Brain disorders like Alzheimer's and Parkinson's and strokes can be prevented.
- It has no trans-fat
- It is gluten free. Also, the flour made from dried, powdered coconut flesh can even be used in baking!
- It is hypoallergenic
- Boosts immune system
- Coconut contains fatty acids that have antimicrobial properties. They kill bacteria, yeasts, fungi and viruses that cause diseases.
- Protects body from free radicals that lead to premature aging
- It is also good for your hair and skin