Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ruchi Gupta
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ruchi GuptaYour feedback matters!
When tissues that usually grow inside the uterus, start growing outside the organ, it is called endometriosis. Painful periods, pain during sex, pain while urinating or bowel movements, extreme bleeding, fatigue, infertility, diarrhea, bloating and nausea are some of the symptoms of endometriosis.
Treating endometriosis usually depends on the following factors
- Severity of symptoms
- Severity of the disease
- Future plans for children
Depending on these the doctor might opt for any of the following treatments
- Medication for Pain: If the symptoms are mild, then the doctor will prescribe some pain killers like Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Hormone Therapy: Hormone therapy is effective, but once you stop them, your symptoms may come back. Some of the hormone therapies include:
- Hormonal Contraceptives: Birth control pills, vaginal rings and patches are useful in controlling the hormones that are responsible for tissue build-up outside the uterine cavity.
- Medroxyprogesterone: This drug stops menstruation, which in turn stops the tissue build-up and put an end to all the symptoms. But on the other hand, gaining weight, low bone production and depression are some of the common effects of this drug.
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) antagonists and agonists: Hormones that stimulate ovaries are blocked by these. They bring down oestrogen levels and hence prevent menstruation.
- Danazol: This drug prevents menstruation and symptoms of endometriosis by blocking the hormones that stimulate the ovaries. However, Danazol may not be a favourable option because of its side effects. The drug should be avoided during pregnancy.
- Conservative Surgery: If you are trying to get pregnant, but you already suffer from endometriosis, then removing endometriosis surgically is a viable solution. Your uterus and ovaries will be preserved, which might increase your chances of becoming pregnant. Even suffering from severe pain might find relief from conservative surgery.
- Hysterectomy: In extreme cases, the only way to deal with the symptoms is to completely remove the uterus, ovaries and cervix. Since a hysterectomy means you cannot have children, it is kept as the last option for women in their reproductive age. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I have irregular period problem, all reports are normal but still I am facing the same problem. Kindly help me.
I am diagnosed with pcod. I have irregular periods. Can I get pregnant? thyroid level is around 6.75 But no diabetic problem Gain weight from past 3-4 years.
I had a love marriage. My husband has a dark complexion, while I am of wheatish golden color. My mother-in-law, like every other typical Indian family, was preoccupied with the color of my skin and desired a light-skinned grandchild. She was convinced that my child would have a dark complexion, due to my wheatish skin color. A country like ours places a huge importance on fair skin and because of this I was determined to protect my child from the distress of being put through ‘fairness tests’ throughout his/her life.
The ‘Natural Brite Kit’ was the perfect solution and it saved me. It only required me to follow specific diet patterns and the intake of certain oral supplements in the sixth month of my pregnancy. And luckily, some months later, a daughter with fair, light skin was born to me. My mother-in law was very happy, all thanks to the ‘Natural Brite Kit’.
This case is only one of the many victories of ‘Natural Brite Kit’, from the large number of people who have used it successfully. This treatment includes the use of herbal treatment and bach flower in its remedies, and comes under Ayurvedic treatment. Not only is it an agent for cleansing, but it also conducts a purification of the body.
This treatment must be administered over a period of one month before the sixth month of pregnancy. The result is that your baby develops fair and smooth skin. The ideology of Ayurveda is that the body can be healed by maintaining a balance of the natural forces within it. And thus, this herbal medication includes healing powers. Ayurveda is an ancient science that boasts of vast aptitude and knowledge in preventive remedies as well as effective therapy.
Though we do not wish to portray dark skin as any being less than fair skin, in this country, fair skin is viewed as an asset. The fact that relatives ask if the infant is fair skinned or not is just one example that proves this point. This medication assures the child better opportunities and an improved present as well as future.
Is this form of treatment safe?
An all encompassing trial was taken of 1200 pregnant women, who were administered with both, a naturopathic diet as well as Bach flower. With a 97% success rate, a study of over five years resulted in 1169 of 1200 women giving birth to fair skinned babies.
What are the contents of the ‘Natural Brite Kit’?
A booklet of literature on this topic
The booklet is an extensive source of data about the principles and mechanisms of action of the “Ayurveda and Bach flower therapy”, the panel of doctors as well as the details of prescriptions for oral supplements.
The herbal medications in the package include:
Apple Grow Pills
What is the process of treatment?
The aim of the treatment is the gestation period for pregnant women in the 6th month. The procedure of this form of treatment includes a rigidly controlled diet. Dressing in dark colored clothing is prohibited during this period and overexposure to the sun should be avoided at all costs; these rules should be observed strictly. Along with this, certain supplementary intakes are a must. The details of how to use them are mentioned in the booklet and the supplements have been divided into three different parts.
What would be the expected Results?
A healthy baby with light colored skin.
Hello doctor, I am now 23 weeks pregnant and I am hypothyroid for which taking prescribed doses and with it I have hypertension that I got during pregnancy for which taking aldomet twice a day. My question is that as I have hypothyroidism and hypertension so doctor do my ultrasound frequently to see growth of the baby. Once in ev. Month ultrasound is done and sometime they did twice a month. Is it ok to do ultrasound frequently? will not it be a problem for baby's brain development as I have read that frequent ultrasounds affects the baby.
I had sex on 10th day. Can I have a pregnancy. please tell me. And if it is right when I could know the symptoms.
I have missed period and after 43 days I have spotting, light bleeding. I am tired and nauseous, small cramping too. Checked pregnancy but neg. What is the reason for this? Last AF was on April 10.
Are you looking for a treatment measure for infertility in females? You can go for an Ayurvedic treatment, which is completely natural and does not involve the use of any chemical. Infertility refers to the inability of a woman to conceive after having unprotected sex. The principles of Ayurveda states that infertility occurs when a woman’s Shukra dhatu, or the reproductive tissue does not get proper nutrition. This may happen because of improper digestion, and also because of some toxins in the body. Anxiety, insomnia, depression, and spicy food are other causes of infertility in females according to Ayurveda.
Ayurveda has a holistic approach towards health and treats the body as a whole, instead of treating a specific ailment. An Ayurvedic doctor needs to be certain about your body type before making a treatment suggestion. Ayurvedic treatment for infertility in women aims at ensuring the proper transformation of food into nutrients, which will move to your shukra dhatu.
The most important Ayurvedic remedies for treating female infertility are as follows:
- Swedanam: This method is used by Ayurvedic physicians for inducing sweating in patients who suffer from infertility. This is done with the help of exercises or blankets. It is meant for flushing out toxins from your body.
- Vamanam: This is a detoxing Ayurvedic therapy in which vomiting is induced for getting rid of undigested food from the body. In spite of being uncomfortable, this is an ideal detox therapy for infertility management.
- Banyan tree bark: The use of dried banyan tree bark powder is recommended by several Ayurvedic physicians for treating infertility problems in females. Remember to add sugar to the banyan bark powder before consuming it.
- Ashwagandha churna and kapikacchu: These are popular Ayurvedic medicines, which are used for treating infertility issues in women.
- Phala gritam: Consume phala gritam in the form of buttermilk mixed with milk. This medicine effectively treats several functional problems related to female infertility.
- Guduchi, triphala churna, and gokshura: These Ayurvedic medicines are used for clearing blockages in your body. This prevents the production of shukra dhatu and helps in the management of female infertility.
- Shatavari: This Ayurvedic medicine is designed only for women for the treatment of infertility.
- Dietary changes: Ayurveda states that a woman suffering from infertility must follow a strict diet plan. Spicy, oily, and extra salt foods should be strictly avoided. It is recommended for you to consume food items such as almonds, whole grains, fresh vegetables, fresh fruits, and dried fruits.
If you are suffering from infertility and seek Ayurvedic treatment, visit an experienced Ayurvedic practitioner for timely advise. He will be able to diagnose your cause and prescribe remedies based on the diagnosis.