Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Ruchi GuptaYour feedback matters!
Infertility is the term usually described to a condition when a “woman” who is unable to conceive even after 6 months of unprotected sex. Its usually a self diagnosable condition which is treated by medical professional. A woman should seek a medical treatment when she is 35 or above by trying more than 6 months of unprotected sex. There are several treatments like “invitro” fertilization that provides good results for the infertile couples.
The main cause may include irregular periods, thyroid problems, diabetes, or hormonal imbalances.
As a dietitian, I would extend my hands and request you all people reading this to join my hands and lets begin to beat infertility through dietary modifications and lifestyle pattern changes.
Here are the foods to be avoided while you are trying to conceive.
Red meat since it possess high ammonia, that would interfere in the implantation of uterus. Its high acidic content, reduces the sperm cell count and lead to infertile condition.
Avoid trans fats in baked foods, processed foods, fried foods, in simple avoid eating out. Have a healthy foods prepared in home with less oils. The consumption may decrease your insulin and so makes you diabetic.
Avoid refined sugars instead take honey, jaggery, for sweetness.
It’s good to avoid non organic chicken that may produce imbalance in your hormones and thus leading to infertility.
Complete avoidance of alcohol
So, its not about the complete avoidance, you can have it occasionally. So be chill that you wont be pushed to that extreme of total abstinence to these foods. But there are some foods that I would prefer you to consume often or even daily. Here is the list
Beans, the vegetable with full of vitamins and minerals, provides you all healthy beneficiaries, as it aids in the digestion, keeps your body toxic free, so that the sperms that enters have a healthy atmosphere for development.
Leafy vegetables the essential food in all healthy diet plan, since it contains folate the vitamin, that is required for improving ovulation.
Pumpkin, specially its seeds, for the iron it provides.
Take complex carbs like whole wheat, brown rice, etc. As it may protect you from getting diabetes.
Olive oil possessing good amount of monounsaturated oil, helps in lowering the inflammation if there is any.
I am 25 yeas old and my girlfriend Is 18 years old. I always use condom for sex and never does unprotected sex. My question is Can Precum leads to pregnancy if it is inserted into women's vagina? Thanks.
The white discharge after taking the ipill. Is it the sperm which is exiting out. Or is it something else? Please advice and how long will it continue to flow.
My girl friend has a period problem. Actually she got periods after 2-3 months later this is goes period after 2-3 months for every time Can I get any suggestions for this.
Good aftrnoon Meri biwi 26 weeks ki pregnent hai hamne abhi apne ultrasound karaya to doctor ne kaha ki baby ulta hai, hum bahut tension me hai is baat ko lekar ki pata nhi kya hoga, so please advice me what to do.
Hello, my wife wants me to give her oral sex every time we have sex. Is there any harm if I lick my wife's vagina ? Is there any harm ? Please advise. Thanks.
Maine apna weight v km kiya hai 4 kg. Ab 54 kg ki hu. Age 25 or height 5 ft 2" pcod ki problem hai. Pichle 2 mahine se medicine le k period aa rahe hain. Dydrogestone dawa li thi or pregnancy k liye v try kiya. But period hua hai par khul k nhi. Kya continue period hone se cysts khatam ho jayenge. Pregnancy k liye kya karna chahiye.
Exercise burns calories. In the case of walking the calories you burn depend much more on the distance you cover and your body weight than on your speed.
This table shows calories burned per mile of walking for people of varying weights:
Your weight approximate calories per mile (1.6 k)
54 kg 85
63 kg 95
72 kg 105
82 kg 115
90 kg 125
People who walk gain significantly less weight gain than those who didn't, the more walking, the less weight gain. And the benefit was greatest in the heaviest individuals.
Dr. abortion me goli kitni effective hoti h is se koi side effective to ni h na kyu k mujhe 12 Din Ki pregnancy h Pls answer hindi me djiye.
My 40+ years old wife feeling breast pain. All tests ok. Nipple pain also. After massage she feels rest. Which cream should be used for massage and healthy breast.
My girlfriend had M.C on 27/05/16 I had unprotected sex with her on 06/06/16. I had given her unwanted 72 on next day and now I had unprotected sex with her on 12/06/16. Is she will pregnant. Or would I give her unwanted. Help me please suggest me fast.
A before meal technique would be to have a tsp of linseed with water. It brings in the much needed lubrication required for constipation.
Consuming hot water with sour lime juice and half a teaspoon of salt added to it would be beneficial in treating constipation.
My self usha rani I suffering form excess bleeding in mensuration time, actually I have mensuration in last 15february.
Hi , I am 32 year old female and have one daughter who is 4 years old . My periods are very normal and always come on time . I am planning to take second chance and that's why my Gynaecologist suggested me for starting folic acid tablet. I am taking the same on almost daily basis . But from last 2 months, I realised my periods are not regular at all , in the month of June it came 10 days after due date and the same is the scene this month , what is the reason why it is happening is this matter of worry , we are trying for second child too .
Sir I have 6 day of period after first delivery. In morning during sec console has been broken and not sure about semen presence. No want to be pregnant help in safe mmode.
1. Eggs are considered a great option to increase sperm count, as well as improve their motility. High in vitamin e and full of protein, eating eggs protect sperm cells from the free radicals that can decrease your count. These nutrients assist in the production of strong and healthy sperm, which is important to fertility.
2. Spinach folic acid is vital to the development of healthy sperm. Spinach and other types of leafy green vegetables are a rich source of this vitamin. When your folate levels are low, there is a greater chance you will produce malformed sperm. This will lead to sperm that will have a hard time reaching the egg and penetrating its protective barrier. Also, there is a greater chance of birth defects because of the faulty sperms chromosomal abnormalities.
3. Bananas are full of vitamin a, b1 and c, which help your body produce healthier sperm, as well as increase your sperm productivity. This tropical fruit also contains a rare enzyme called bromelain. This is a natural anti-inflammatory enzyme which also boosts sperm count and motility.
4. Dark chocolate dark chocolate is often associated with lust filled rendezvous. Strawberries dipped in chocolate next to a glass of champagne on a bedside table greet many a guest during their honeymoon. What you probably didn't know is dark chocolate is great for your sperm count as well. It contains an amino acid called l-arginine hcl known to increase semen volume and sperm count. It has also been rumored to increase orgasm intensity.
5. Asparagus another food to increase sperm count is the green vegetable called asparagus. Super high in vitamin c, it has a wide range of positive effects on your sperm. It protects the cells of your testicles and fights free radicals, allowing for greater sperm production of healthy swimmers.
6. Broccoli besides asparagus, another green vegetable full of folic acid is broccoli. Folic acid, also known as vitamin b9, is already known to help women conceive and is now becoming more recognized as important in male fertility. In one study, men taking a daily dose increased their sperm count by as much as 70%.
7. Pomegranatesthis delicious fruit is known as a powerful food to increase sperm count and improve semen quality. It is full of antioxidants that fight free radicals in the blood stream. Unchecked, they can destroy semen and significantly decrease your sperm count. The juice of pomegranates has been recorded throughout history as being used as a fertility booster.
8. Walnuts are full of omega-3 fatty acids that help boost sperm volume and production by increasing blood flow to the testicles. It is also full of arginine, known to increase semen volume. It contains twice as much antioxidants than another nuts, helping you fight toxins in your blood stream
9. Garlic is known around the world as a food good for boosting immunity. Among its many properties are vitamin b6 and selenium, both of which play roles in healthy sperm production. Taken by many for its blood cleansing abilities, garlic prevents buildup in arteries and allows for better blood flow to your testicles.
10. Zinc rich foods rich in zinc include barley, red meat, beans, etc. Zinc plays a vital role in sperm development. The mineral is found in high concentrations in testicles during the production of healthy, strong semen. So important is zinc, deficiencies of the mineral has been blamed for low sperm motility. It is important to note you can have too much zinc so it is imperative to regulate your intake to about 15 mg per day.