Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Ruchi GuptaYour feedback matters!
Jaise maine pucha tha apko sex ke bare mai but sir period nahe ayaa 25th ko to pregenancy test kru ya nahi kyu ke period ka date uska up and down hota hai to mai check kru ya sab normal hai please give me reply.
Mujhe periods main bleeding bahut jayada hoti hai aur mere dard bhi jayada hoti hai. Mere se kai baar to bed se utha bhi nahi jaata. Mujhe aise mein bahut jayada dikkat hoti hai. Main married hu aur is condition main kuch bhi nahi kar sakti. please help me.
I underwent LSCS (cesarean section) one mnth back. Inspite of using abdominal belt I am having lax abdomen. What should I do ?
Tummy tuck or abdominoplasty is a frequently performed cosmetic procedure which is meant to improve the looks or appearance of your abdominal region. The primary goal of this procedure is to remove excess skin or fat from the abdominal region and then reconnect the tissues with sutures to get a more toned and flat look.
The requirement for abdominoplasty:
The tummy tuck surgery is for someone who has folds of fat or skin on their abdominal region that results in an unsightly appearance and causes body image issues. These problems may be caused by multiple factors, some of which are mentioned below:
- Significant weight loss: Men or women who have lost a lot of weight tend to have excess loose skin on their bodies as a result of the skin being stretched over a long period of time.
- Pregnancy: Many women who have gone through multiple pregnancies also have similar problems as the skin in their abdominal region tends to stretch over multiple times which may result in the skin becoming flabby.
- You have a weak lower abdominal wall: Some patients tend to generally have a weak lower abdominal wall which over the years tends to protrude and hang. This results in a misshapen body which they want to correct for body image issues.
- To correct scarring from C section: Many women who give birth via C-section tend to have a scar on their body and some abdominal contouring can change the shape and size of the scar, which in turn not only tightens the tummy but also hides the scars.
Considerations before abdominoplasty:
Abdominoplasty isn't recommended if you fall under any of the following categories:
- Still have to lose weight: If you have to lose a lot of weight, then it is advised that you wait till your goal weight is reached and only then consider this procedure. Abdominoplasty isn't meant to reduce weight, but to take out excess skin and flab that remains after weight loss
- Plan on becoming pregnant again: If you are planning to become pregnant again, then the muscles and tissues in your abdomen might loosen and cause a flabby belly again.
- If you have heart disease or other conditions: If you have heart related conditions or are diabetic, then abdominoplasty won't be considered as it might put you at high risk of complications after surgery.
I'm 23 year old and I had my last periods on 11th nov, I had sex on 23 nov. Estimated periods is on 10 Dec. I have dysmonnerhea problem. I'm having cramps in my abdomen from yesterday (7 dec) but bleeding does not starts yet. Had 1-2 drops of pinkish brown discharge. What is the reason behind this? Is there any pregnancy chances.
I had sex on 26 early morning and took ipill on 26 afternoon. It is one week from that I did not get any bleed. Is there chance for pregnancy?
I am 29 years old married. We have 2 sons, 3 months before done copper. Last few weeks we did sexual intercourse most Of days in a week. My husband age 45. Some days his stamina out of control, he take some medicine, so is any kind of medicine for female also have? Is good for health? Please suggest.
My girl friend have irregular periods n vagina itching n pain too what is the reason can you suggest some solution.
Detoxification is a process in which a person makes lifestyle changes to clear body of toxins. These lifestyle changes involve abstaining from harmful things. Some changes are temporary, such as following a cleansing diet, others are permanent.
Toxins are substance that can be poisonous or cause negative health effects, it can be metals, chemicals, pollutants, artificial food ingredients, pesticides, and poisons
The Body and Detoxification
The excretory system in the body plays the largest role in detoxification. The main organs involved in excretion are the skin, liver, lungs, large intestine, and kidneys.
The liver filters and excretes waste, hormones, drugs, and other foreign substances. The lungs help remove carbon dioxide. The large intestine converts waste into stool that is expelled from the body through defecation. The kidneys filter the blood and help remove waste from the body through urination.
The entire body relies on this system to live a healthy life. Your body is detoxifying itself all the time, around the clock, 24x7
Ways To Detox Your Body
Take green vegetables and fruits over fast food and other processed foods. Avoid pesticide contaminated foods
Exercise & Meditation
Exercise and meditation help maintain a healthy body. Exercising helps body to sweat, and this helps release toxins through your skin.
Meditation helps to keep your mind clear and reduces stress
Few foods stuffs that aids in detoxification like garlic, lemon, broccoli sprouts, mung beans, and raw vegetables.
Raw diet – like uncooked fruits and vegetables along with raw nuts, seeds, and sprouts.
Juices – made from fresh fruits and vegetables.
Breathe Clean Air
Breathing clean air reduces your exposure to toxins especially over your home and work areas.
Proper ventilation at home and work placePlanting.Planting house plants which act as natural air purifier
Drinking Luke warm water a glass everyday is a powerful tool to detoxify the waste in body Bathing with luke warm water also soothes and remove toxins from body.
My query is related to periods.My periods are getting late.My last date was 17 march.In this month periods has not come.I am sexually active .My age is 21 years. I have taken home pregnancy test as well as blood test but both show negative. In blood test hcg are blow 1.3 .Please suggest me what I have to do now. Is this a normal condition or something went wrong. Reply soon as soon as possible.
Hi sir my wife is taking krimson 35 tablet to prevent pregnancy since from two years is there any side effects of medicine taking regularly is there any natural way to prevent pregnancy.
I am pregnant of 16 week and I wanted to deliver my child normally so what precautions and diet should I have to take.
I moved to New country recently, after moving within a week I got my periods on 24th my regular date but now it's been almost 2 months I have not got periods, I have been in lot of stress in these months and I guess I have putted in weight also. Sometimes I feel emotionally weak and alone in new place. My pregnancy test is negative. What can I do get my periods regular again?
Menopause is characterized as the absence of menstrual periods for 12 months. It is the time in a woman’s life when the ovaries stop functioning. The periods then stop forever. The normal period of menopause is 51 years of age, however, menopause may happen as ahead of schedule i.e. as early as 30s or as late as the 60s. There is no solid lab test to determine when a lady will encounter menopause. Here are a few ways in which menopause affects a woman’s body:
- Skin: Consequences of menopause include dryness, loss of flexibility, thinning of the skin and expanded wrinkling. These symptoms result in poor recovery from injuries, hair loss and pigmentary changes. Unwanted hair growth and acne may likewise happen. Wrinkling is caused by excessive smoking and sun exposure. One should stay away from smoking and sun exposure.
- Hair: Hormonal changes incorporate hirsutism (undesirable facial hair) or alopecia. Most ordinarily noted is the loss of scalp hair. Lower leg, pubic and axillary hair loss may also take place. Hirsutism is commonly noted on the face. Oral Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) may control facial hair in a few ladies. Medicines for expanded facial hair incorporate suing depilatory creams, delicate techniques for hair removal, laser treatment andante-testosterone medicines. Scalp alopecia might be treated with minoxidil.
- Teeth: Menopause has been a cause for various dental/oral issues, including dry mouth and desquamative gingivitis. IHRT might be of advantage as a consequence of the part it plays in influencing oral bone and preventing the loss of teeth. The impacts of HRT seem to incorporate a reduction in bleeding and enhancing the flow of saliva.
- Vulva and vagina: The genital tract is exceptionally dependent on estrogen and body changes during the menopausal time and post-menopause may incorporate vaginal and vulvar dryness. Vulval dryness may worsen other vulval skin conditions (e.g. dermatitis) bringing about aggravation. Staying away from cleansers and body washes on the vulva can dial down the aggravation and dryness. Contrasting options to cleanser incorporate sorbolene with glycerine or low-aggravation purifying balms and lotions.
- Bladder: Urinary frequency and cystitis are very common around the time of menopause. Local estrogen creams may enhance incontinence in the short term, however, don't seem to do as such after treatment is stopped. Treatment for incontinence includes physiotherapy and even surgery.
- Joints and muscles: Joint and muscle pain are regular symptoms during menopause. Exercise is vital to get rid of these side effects. Joint and muscle pain may improve with the utilization of HRT.
- Weight changes: Between ages 45 and 55, ladies will gain a large portion of a kilo a year. This weight gain cannot be blamed on menopause entirely. The changes in hormonal status are connected with expanded body and stomach fat. This weight addition is connected with increased cardiovascular and metabolic hazard and changes in quality of life and sexual functioning.
- Lifestyle measures: Your diet and eating routine need to be established to keep up a solid body weight and to have a healthy lifestyle.