Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ruchi Gupta
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ruchi GuptaYour feedback matters!
Sir, we had unprotected sex with my wife on 9th day of her cycle I.E 21 St march (regular cycle 28days) and I gave unwanted 72 with in an hour. Now her periods are expected to be 13 th April.. But she is not getting. Are there any chances of pregnancy?
Hi, I am 8 months pregnant now, almost 35 weeks pregnant now. Is it feasible to travel by flight or train at this situation? I feel abdominal cramps a lot many times in the day. The pain is usually in the lower abdomen.
For Last 1 month I am intimate wid my partner without condom but he didn't put his sperm in my vagina. Due to this both r nt satisfied physically. So we want physical satisfaction bt nt pregnancy nw. What steps should we take to solve our problem &If I take any contraceptive pills whats its side effects? Pls mention dis also.
I am 31 urs old I want to conceive 2nd baby I am taking mazetol 200 and topaz can I plan will it affect my child health age 31 weight 93 height 164 cmi am trying to reduce weight.
Is oral sex OK? I mean if my girl friend swallows my sperm, what will happen? Is there any problem in it? And if if I lick her vagina, will I have any problem?
The relationship is a tricky aspect of one's life and if things go wrong it can devastate us and if a relationship is right, it can bless us with a wonderful life partner.
As easy as it is to shrug it off and blame it on the other person, there are certain things everyone needs to accomplish in their own life before they can be a good partner.
1. Get involved for the right reasons
One of the simplest questions to ask yourself is why you want a relationship in the first place? Is it because you really like this person, or are you trying to distract yourself from other problems?
Sometimes people, especially in young age, people enter into a relationship for all the wrong reasons, like starting a new relationship only because all of your friends are dating someone and being with someone just makes you feel secure with a partner rather than for the feelings you have for that particular person.
So the first thing you should do is to progress consciously and understand if the reasons are right to go in for a relationship. Then visualize if you want to grow old with the person or if you are looking for a life partner.
2. Avoid sex as a medium to gain intimacy
A lot of time people tend to begin a relationship with sex believing that it will eventually lead to a more emotionally intimate or a committed relationship. Research shows relationships that start with sex before emotional intimacy, typically fails to become committed unions.
3. Leave the Past in the Past
Everyone has had things happened to them that they would rather forget, but not everyone can shrug it off. Memories only become baggage if you dwell on them and refuse to move on. Learn to let go of the people who are no longer in your life and forget the ones who let you down. Move on and set your sight on the horizon.
4. Learn to Accept Other People
One of the toughest things you learn in life is that other people don’t exist to fulfil all your expectations. Accept other people for who they are and learn to embrace their flaws. A good relationship is one where both people can feel comfortable and at home. Judging people is a great way to get them headed towards the door.
Alternatively known as the holy basil or ocimum sanctum, tulsi is a common name in most indian households. Easy to grow and widely found in the indian subcontinent, not only is tulsi a revered, holy plant in hinduism; it also finds its place in the ancient science of ayurveda. Tulsi assumes utmost importance when it comes to ayurveda and naturopathy. Its essential oils are used to treat number of ailments.
Tulsi can rightly be termed as one of the most commonly and widely used ingredients in many indian home remedies. From regular fever to some of the deadliest and most fatal bacterial and viral infections – tulsi can help cure or to some extent, facilitate treating most diseases.
Benefits of tulsi:
1. It acts as adetoxifying, cleansing and purifying agent – both from within and without.
2. Therefore it is good for skin – both when consumed and applied topically.
3. It is also effective in treating skin disorders, itching and issues like ringworms.
4. It can be made into teas or can be had raw, powdered, paste or in form herbal supplements.
5. It has antibiotic, anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-carcinogenic properties.
6. It helps in relieving from fever, headache, sore throat, cold, cough, flu and chest congestion.
7. It is also beneficial in treating respiratory ailments like chronic bronchitis, asthm etc.
8. Helps relieve stress, strengthen immunity, and facilitate proper digestion.
9. It is loaded with phytonutrients, essential oils, vitamin a and c.
I had my last period 5 weeks ago. I feel nausea, fatigue and headache. I got positive pregnancy test 4 times. I have done an ultrasound now. Please check.
Most people associate fiber to be good for the digestive system, as it adds roughage and therefore helps in avoiding constipation. When we dig deeper, the fiber seems to do good not just to the stomach, but to the heart as well. Those who are prone to develop heart diseases should make an attempt to include more fiber in their diet and reap the rich benefits it offers.
There are two classifications of fibers
Dietary is found in diet products and functional is added fiber through various food supplements. Soluble and insoluble fiber, based on their solubility in water. Most foods contain some amounts of both. The insoluble one has more digestive benefits, as it adds to the roughage and both types have cardiac benefits.
Read on to know some of the cardiac benefits of fibers.
- Reduces cholesterol: There is good cholesterol which is essential for the body, and there is bad cholesterol that causes heart disease. Fibers reduce the amount of bad cholesterol in circulation, as it can bind to the cholesterol, in order to, remove it from the body, which otherwise would get into circulation and lead to plaque formation and heart diseases.
- Reduces blood pressure: Because the cholesterol does not circulate in the bloodstream, the blood is not as vicious and therefore the vessels do not have to exert much pressure and allows free flow. A diet changed to whole grains can show a marked difference in people with hypertension.
- Weight management: Eating fiber means more bulk and fewer calories so that a person feels full after eating smaller amounts. This is a great way to lose weight and bring pre-existing heart disease under control.
- Stroke prevention: The circulating cholesterol usually gets sluggish and settles down along the walls of the blood vessels. This attracts more cholesterol, which eventually forms, what is knowns as plaque. When this plaque attains a considerable size, it gets dislodged, circulates in the bloodstream, and can reach any of the vital organs. When it reaches the heart or brain, it can lead to heart attack or stroke. By removing the cholesterol which leads to all these complications, fiber reduces the incidence of stroke and heart attacks.
- Management of diabetes: Blood pressure, increased weight and heart diseases all are predisposing factors and have common contributing factors as does diabetes. Controlling all these helps in prolonging the onset of diabetes and reducing its severity too.
High-fiber diet mainly reduces cholesterol which helps in multiple ways to maintain not just a healthy body but also improves the overall quality of life. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!