Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Ruchi GuptaYour feedback matters!
My age 23 I use to skipping exercise every day for maintain my body weight this one I continue means in future after marriage for me uterus problems come for me ah?
When you decide to donate an organ that could make someone normal again, you are actually giving the gift of life, even after you are long gone. Organ donation is the preservation of organs after someone's death, and a cause supported by many people around the world.
Read on to find out everything there is to know about organ donation!
- What is Organ Donation?: Organ donation is the process of pledging your organs through recognised institutions, so that the same may be used after your demise. This pledge usually allows the transplant of healthy organs as well as tissue that can be used to benefit someone who has been going through life without the said organs or without properly functioning ones. While some donations like the kidney as well as some part of the lungs can be done while the donor is still living, most of these transplants happen after the person's death.
- Types of Donation: There are three ways in which one can donate organs. The first is brain stem method where the person's brain activity has stopped due to an injury. In such a case, the heart and other organs may still be working due to life support system like a ventilator. The next method is circulatory death where a cardiac arrest gives rise to the complete loss of function in one's heart and lungs, which can lead to a state where the person cannot be revived. The third kind is living donation like kidney transplant or a small section of one's liver or lungs.
- Importance of Organ Donation: The importance of organ donation cannot be stressed enough. This potentially lifesaving act can help in bringing back someone's sight or give them a heart that beats normally. With organ donation like kidney transplant, one will not need to go through dialysis again. Also, organ donation can save much time, money and effort in painful treatments and give the person a whole new lease of life. It is also important because it ensures that the vital organs are used by a needy person even after the death of the donor.
- Importance of Physical Health: The physical health of the person is important in such cases because the donation should not have negative implications for the wellbeing of the patient. Through a system of donor assessment, the donor is checked for infections and other ailments including HIV so that the same are not passed on to the patient.
- Organs that you can donate: Starting from the eyes to the kidney, lungs, heart, pancreas, intestines, bones, as well as bone marrow and even the skin and corneas, one can donate a number of organs.
At time of monthly cycle not a single drop of blood comes and if we do sex than their is a chance of pregnancy or not We are doing unsafe sex without condoms for last two month still my wife didn't get pregnant.
Hello I am 30 years old unmarried girl, My eyes are going deeper inside my face, please give me a solution to overcome.
I have severe stomach ache during my dates. Complete back and legs are paining please suggest something
On 5th november, my boyfriend masturbated, wiped his hands thoroughly with tissue after an orgasm and fingered me about 20 minutes later. He said his hands were completely dry. My last period was on 18th october. Is there any chance I could be pregnant? I have irregular periods, and have been pretty stressed out for the past 2 weeks because of final exams and excessive traveling. I have some cramps and feel a bit nauseous. Also, I have not been exercising for the past month while I used to do so every day. I used to have polycystic ovaries. Thank you.
I am just married and planning to go in for a Copper T kinda device that helps to have safe sex and at the same time not become pregnant too soon. Would like to delay pregnancy for a couple of years. However have read a lot of negative side effects that are scary. Kindly suggest healthier and safer methods.
I doubt that I have genital herpes near my anus. And it is slightly changed to gray. Can I know what it is?
What type of disease is it when someone suddenly scared and start crying very loudly. My age is 22 years.
Last week after the masturbation she started to express more sexual feelings. Like she tried to seduce n seek elder boys in her school n neibourhood to hav sex with her. We tried some pills to reduce it but she didn't taking pills. When she cross the limits of seduction to many boys, I gave her permission to have sex with me and relatives support it for once. So we did a sexual intercourse, including vaginal intercourse. But after the sex she seems to be fully satisfied n she said that, now she is not having hypersexual feelings or desires. Is this activity would reduce her hypersexual feelings doctor? We cannot ask this to any one. So we selected this way. Pls reply sir. There are no other way to seek.
I and my boyfriend were wearing our underpants. We were having a moment and his pre cum touched my underpants for about few seconds. Is it possible that I get pregnant? We didn't have sexual intercourse and he didn't cum as well.
My wife having bp since two months, from past six months her mensus is not happening, her age is 47 years feeling uneasy.
Rimming sex. How I do safe rimming sex. I like to do very much. I use dettol soap daily. Tell me about clean methods for backside. If any infection that me details. After infections how I maintain clean again. Kindly help me.
I did workouts for my weight loss for about a month and a half and lost 5 kg and saw a slight change in my body but now this month and the coming month I will not be able to any workout as I'm starting with my examination period but then also I fear that I'll gain all the weight back that I had lost so please suggest me some tips to lose weight without workout.
Today my gynec applied podowart in genital area where warts located. Mostly my fear is I am carrying now 5 months of pregnancy. Pls tell me is it effects my baby or in future dangerous to me. What to do.
Hello doctor, I am 28 years old. I am too tired of family problems. Coming to the point, i am a PCOS patient. I need to know whether am pregnant or not. We had sexual relationship after long period. We are trying for baby. Past 2 weeks daily we are doing sex. My husband told, I will be pregnant. My question is, is there any option to know whether sperm attached in my uterus? Because am going office. I am travelling near 1 hour. I don’t want to miss this chance. I need a baby soon. May be if i am pregnant means fetus survive under cell division. So how can I detect regard my pregnancy? Is there any scanning option is there? Or I should wait 45 days to know about my pregnancy? Please advise me.
Hello mam/sir I'm trying to get pregnancy ,from 1 week onwards Why I'm getting fever ,body pains, little bit stomach ACH, feeling tired, sickness, not feeling hungry before the period (15th april) ?Is there any symptoms for pregnancy please tell me.
Pregnancy is a transformation phase in itself -it brings with it changes to almost all body systems. The oral tissues and the teeth are also affected significantly. Extra precaution is required to maintain regular oral health and avoid severe decay and/or gum disease. If not avoided, the dental infections can cause severe systemic infections and require strong antibiotics, x-rays, minor surgeries, and root canal therapy which may not be safe during pregnancy.
Higher levels of estrogen during pregnancy in the blood lead to a lot of visible changes in the oral cavity - higher incidence of tooth decay, gingival and periodontal inflammation, and even minor benign tumours in some cases. The notorious morning sickness plays havoc with the person's oral hygiene habits, thereby further complicating the situation.
Prior to pregnancy: A pre-pregnancy dental check-up to look for gum health and decay would go a long way in a healthy pregnancy, from the dental point of view at least. A thorough scaling and screening for cavities done before pregnancy can help avoid dental visits during the term, other than for routine checkup.
Pregnancy: If that pre-pregnancy visit could not happen, then visiting your dentist should be one of the first things to do as soon as you have confirmed your pregnancy. At this stage, no dental treatment can be done. Any elective procedures (cosmetic, etc.) will have to be done only after delivery. If the dentist identifies no cause for worry, that is great news. However, if there are any causes for concern, like a decay, the non-invasive treatment should be done at the earliest. When you are pregnant, note the following from a dental point of view:
- Oninvasive treatments like minor fillings can be done
- Regular scaling and polishing is not a problem
- Let the dentist know about all the medications you are taking
- Visit the dentist every 3 to 4 months for a regular check-up
- Follow good oral hygiene practices including, brushing, rinsing, and flossing
- Switch to a bland toothpaste in case of severe morning sickness
- Watch your diet - the teeth forming in the fetus require nutrition through you, so ensure adequate intake of minerals like calcium and potassium
- Avoid sweets and sticky/chewy foods that can lead to plaque formation
Though dental procedures can be done during the 4th to 6th month, they are best avoided, which can be done with better planning and some minimal care.
After delivery: After the delivery of the baby, please visit your dentist to ensure you have again ensured there is no emergent dental condition requiring attention. Resume your regular dental care after delivery.
With a little planning and extra care, dental health can be managed nicely during pregnancy with minimal to no pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.