Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ruchi GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hello, Im suffering from thyroid as well as PCOS ovary problem. I have an issue with my hair. I had noticed fall problem now i noticed little baldness i mean jus starting of it. Pls suggest me something as i m only 25 yrs old. Looking for ur replay . Thank u !
Drinking a cup of tea everyday as it helps in keeping the gums and teeth healthy as it contains high amounts of flouride and flavonoids which prevent harmful bacteria from sticking to the teeth.
Hi. Am under fertility treatment. and had no bleeding this time. and it got stopped in third day itself.
Dear sir I have a problem when I indulge sexual intercourse my wife, after intercourse next day my leg is pain abnormally. After a day pain is vanish. I have worked in office infornt of computer almost 12-14 hrs daily. Please advise what to do. Nowadays I take laser treatment of my muscle but pain is same. Please help I suffered this from last 2-3 yrs regards, rafiq.
I am 5 months pregnant. Mujhe loose motion ki problem ho rahi h pls suggest me medicine. O2 medicine is safe.
Hi doctor. on saturday & sunday my sister had an unprotected sex & from monday onwards she had an excessive watery discharge no odor. Is anything serious, why it happened? is she pregnant?
If a woman is suppose to b pregnant. What are the symptoms and characters shown by her in earlier stages (below 2 months)
Most of us experience or suffer from some or the other side effects of air pollution in our lives. However, with the recent surge in the level of air pollution, the air quality has taken a plunge. The smog and particulates in the air cause multiple health problems.
So is there a way we can protect ourselves and our loved ones against this pollution?
Yes! Just by adopting these basic methods one can easily combat the ill effects of air pollution.
Always cover your face with a handkerchief or mask. Tying a handkerchief on your face to cover your nostrils can provide some protection; although it is minimal. Respiratory masks, such as N-95 and P 100 provide advanced protection against air pollution.
Use an air purifier inside the room as they help filter out suspended particulates which can cause breathing trouble, coughing, wheezing, sneezing and even trigger asthma attacks. Although they are slightly expensive, you can still consider them as a long term investment for the protection of your health.
It is advisable to avoid areas with heavy traffic as the pollution level is high in such areas. Try and avoid using two-wheelers and autos, if not possible, two wheeler riders should wear proper mask and glasses, in order to protect their eyes.
Keeping plants in your home is always advisable as they are the natural air purifiers, because they absorb carbon dioxide and also bring down the level of other poisonous gases.
It is also advisable to clean the filters of your AC frequently, so that the air that is being circulated is clean and free of dust particles.
Avoid smoking at this point of time, as at this point of time it is not just a health hazard, but also an environmental hazard.
Consume foods, which are easy to digest and support your lungs in withstanding the effects of air pollution especially those foods which are rich in beta-carotene, vitamin A and C.
- Asthma patients, should keep their inhalers and medication close-by. It is very important to safeguard against asthma attacks triggered by pollutants.
Hi, I am 32 years old and pregnant by 14 weeks. I am the patient of migraine and suffering from severe migraine for last 2 months. It gets over for a day or half after every 10-15 days but then again come back on the very next day. My gynecologist has only suggested me to have crocin advance in this condition. Can someone help me to get the medicine which can be taken while pregnancy in migraine. Also I have the case if low lying placenta and have allergic to BRUFEN salts.
I have an problem of cyst on my ovaries so I had to ask that this is some critical problem And it is yes then what are the measure to solve it with out operation Because I had 2 operations before and the recent one was before 5 month Sooo plzzz help me.
Greetings. I had sexual intercourse with my gf on 22nd of april and 22nd to 25th are the periods date for her. We had a protected sex with condom but her periods were delayed and its nt happening till now. For surity we tk pregnancy card test on the 3rd day after sex and other on tha 10th day after sex and both the results were negative. I am very tensed about my gf because she had her periods on time. Will you please suggest me what to do now and where to go?
1 week back I had unprotected sex but sperms did not leak out but I had my white discharge which is thick non sticky white discharge .I thought I was pregnant so I ate many papayas for aborting it now my body temperature increased I want a solution to check whether I am pregnant or not and at the same time I want to lower my body temperature if I am pregnant I want to abort it naturally.
Prolonged exposure to the scorching sun is the sole reason for a sunburn and heat rash.
Sunburn and rashes cause itching and redness on the skin and most commonly affects the face, neck, back or the chest due to exposure to temperature extremes.
Here are some easy and effective home remedies, collected from grandmothers’ recipes, for you to try this summer to treat sunburn and heat rashes:
1. Gram flour (besan):
Gram flour or besan smoothens the skin and acts as a cleanser. It helps to remove the impurities, sweat, and dirt that clog the pores from the skin surface. You can prepare a thick paste of gram flour and water/rose water. Apply the paste on the affected area or rashes and keep it for 10-15 minutes. Wash away with cold water.
2. Baking soda:
Baking soda has antibacterial properties that prevent infections and also help to smoothen the burnt area. Mix half a spoon of baking soda and water. Using a soft cloth, dip it in the solution and gently rub over the affected areas. Rinse after a couple of minutes.
3. Raw potato:
A raw potato is a rich source of starchy compounds and helps to reduce the burning sensation of sunburn/heat rash. It acts as an emollient that softens the skin and reduces the redness. Slice a raw potato and place it on the affected area. Leave the potato slice on for 15 minutes and then rinse the face with cold water.
Papaya is a rich source of antioxidants and enzymes that have healing abilities and helps to treat sunburns and rashes. It also acts as an exfoliator to unclog and clear the pores. Slice the papaya and mash it. Apply the paste on the affected area for a few minutes and let it dry. Wash it with cold water.
5. Coconut oil:
Coconut oil is hydrating and therefore helps to nourish the skin. Anti-bacterial in nature, it helps to smoothen the skin immediately and also renews the skin. Apply coconut oil on the rash or affected area and leave it for some time. The skin shall absorb it and get nourished.
I am Jaya having unprotected sex with my husband and take unwanted 72 after 6 hours of sex. Last month my periods date was 22-07-2016. But my periods delayed now. What should I do? I don't want to be pregnant. Please advise.
Hi, My hemoglobin level is very much fine. I want to donate blood but 25 sep is my periods date. Blood donation camp's date is on 21 sep. So can I donate blood? Or it will be harmful?
Spinachis a rich source of vitaminA and reduces the risk of eye diseases, like night blindness, itching eyesand eye ulcers. Components like beta carotene, lutein, xanthenes and zeaxanthinact as strong antioxidants and protectthe eyes from the harsh effects of UV rays, further lowering the chances ofcataract formation and are all beneficial for maintaining overall good eyesight.
· Spinachis also rich in potassiumand low in sodium. The former is known to lower the blood pressure while thelatter is known for increasing it. Therefore, spinach, included in a regulardiet brings the blood pressure down to normal levels. The amount of folatepresent in spinach also reduces hypertension, relaxes blood vessels andmaintains a proper blood flow.
· Spinachis rich in mineralslike manganese, copper, magnesium, zinc and phosphorus which help in building strong bones and lowering the chances of osteoporosis. It is also a good sourceof vitamin K, which functions in retaining calcium in the bone matrix, leadingto bone mineralization.
· Ithas been found that spinach has the ability to protect the mucous membrane of stomach, thereby decreasing the occurrence of gastric ulcers.
· Studiesshow that spinach lowers the cancer risk by 34%, particularly breast cancer,cervical cancer, prostate cancer, skin cancer and stomach cancer. Componentslike vitamin A, vitamin C, folate, tocopherol, chlorophyllin, folic acid andfiber are considered beneficial in fighting against cancer cells.
· Spinachis a great source of magnesium, a mineral which is known to preventcomplications occurring after diabetes. And regular consumption of spinachstabilizes blood sugar levels and prevents it from fluctuating too much.
· Anotherimportant mineral, iron, which is found abundantly in spinach, is known to reproduce red blood cells, thereby preventing chances of anemia. The same ironis also useful for boosting the body’s metabolism, leading to more fat burningand giving way to reduce weight.
· Itis advisable for pregnant women to include spinach in their regular diet asfolate found in it is needed by the growing fetus for development of a newnervous system. Also, vitamin A present in spinach is required for the lungdevelopment of the fetus as well as during breast feeding.
· Folatefound in spinach aids in reducing the risk of Alzheimer’s disease. Vitamin Bprotects the skin against the harmful effects of UV radiations. And finally,the high alkaline properties in spinach make it a perfect food for peoplesuffering from inflammatory ailments, like rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.