Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ruchi GaurYour feedback matters!
men have emotions too they don't express often they hate beiy ridicule or seen as weak. Sssss it's true that girl s aren't always the only victim at the end of a relationship. Men also have insecurities too. Men need me me time as well sometimes they want to be left alone needing time by themselves or just to chill out with friends.
I am having skin and pimple problem and my face get too dark during summer so what the solution for these.
I always remain ridden with negative thoughts and under the fear of future. I am not enjoying my life even a bit. I can't concentrate on my profession which entails a good deal of concentration. I was (prescribed) on Venlor and Agildol by a psychiatrist for more than one year but still I am suffering. Please guide me. Is it feasible to get well without medicines in such cases ? Thanks !
What can help me to reduce piercing sensation in the corners of my eyes near the nose? These piercing sensations are temporary but sometimes intermittent. Is this cause for concern? Is it a by-product of some other inherent ailment?
Hi this is my mom case and very strange also she is under depression but she is very smart also. She repeat one thing at least 10 times doesn't take bath for long time she cares for small small things in the morning she looks more worried compare to evening and repeat one thing ten times. When ever I go out she calls me various times pls suggest.
I am 25 years old my weight is 113 before joining gym. After 4 months of workout I reduced to 101. Then I was unable to loose weight instead of working out for past 5 months with 1200 calorie diet .yy? Need suggestions to loose weight and reasons for not loosing weight .note I do not have thyroid ,bp, sugar.
I generally speak in phone for an hour or two a day. From an year my ears started paining while speaking. And this pain level is increasing now a days. What's the reason? Is use of Bluetooth an alternative?
I am having a tooth problem. 6 teeth are having cavity But pain does not occur Today my gum was of my 6 th teeth near lower left part of my tooth. Please tell me home remedy Or treatment I can do from your clinic.
I couldn't control my sperms while doing sex. Hardly I can hold it for 10 15 sec. Please help me how I can increase the time to satisfy my girlfriend.
Hii My period delayed 7 days last month I have done one time sex with precaution now I confused I am pregnant or not I am in noida and my husband is doing job in bangalore in last month period blood flow was too low and also I am not feeling I am pregnant please suggest which medicine should I take for immediate period please help.
Hi my fiance is 20 n i am very fond of her breast how milk will cum in her breast before getting pregnant n is it good that she vl feed me.
Helo Dr. 26 Aug ko maeri DNC hui the. Next month 26 Sept ko mujay date aaye 4/5 din tk halki hlki bleeding hui. Essay pahle maera period cycle exact date say 4/5 din pahle period aate that. But es month m mujay Abe tak period nae aaye. Maena apna pregnancy test kiya tha but report negitive h.Please suggest me Dr. what should I do? Koi tention ki baat to nae h.
My age is 63 years. Daily I am doing one hour walk and one hour yoga. This seems to be high resulting in hungry. My online coach for diabetes insist for this to reach BMI of 22.5 .is this exercise correct for my age.
I m 9 month pregnant and received too much swelling on my feet and ankles. My BP is always normal. Any remedy to avoid this problem?
Resting at night plays an important role in regulating your daily health and your level of energy throughout a day. Also, not only the quantity but the quality of sleep is also important for a healthy lifestyle. Bedtime habits do play a vital role in shaping up your lifestyle and personality as a whole. Here are 6 lifestyle habits that can help you to get sound sleep on a daily basis.
1. Having a fixed sleep pattern: Going to sleep and waking up approximately during the same time every day helps to maintain an equilibrium in the sleep-wake cycle. If this balance is maintained then your body will be accustomed to this pattern and as a result, you will feel less tired and sleepy during the daytime.
2. Maintaining certain dietary regulations: You should also maintain a proper diet plan and examine the consequences of the foods that you are eating and the fluids that you are drinking. Taking a proper and nutritious diet on a daily basis will help you to stay healthy by not disrupting your natural sleep-wake cycle.
3. Ensuring that your room has appropriate lighting: The level of light also matters at the time of your sleep. You should definitely make sure that there is a very minimal level of light around you during bed time. This should be done because the lesser is the light, the more comfortable you are while sleeping. Additionally, the sleep that you will get into a dark room will also be sound and undistorted as it helps keep all the sensory organs calm.
4. Regular exercise: Exercising regularly helps to improve the overall quality of sleep by making you tired at night and sending you to bed more efficiently. Light to mild exercises also helps cure sleep disorders like insomnia.
5. Opting for some relaxing activities before bed: Depending on your personality, you should follow simple techniques of relaxation in order to calm down the brain before sleep. Some of the most common relaxation techniques include- deep breathing exercise, muscle relaxing activity, visualizing a peaceful setting/ scenario and a light before-bed snack. The above-mentioned activities are just suggestive and you should do anything that helps you to get a sound sleep.
6. Having daytime naps: Having short naps of less than one hour is absolutely okay if you are excessively tired during the day or you did not have a sound sleep the previous night. But, if you are consistently having long naps during the day then you are bound to have sleep issues during the night. So it is advisable to sleep early and wake up early for a healthy schedule.
Related Tip: Would You Like To Burn Fat While You Sleep?