Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ruchi BhandariYour feedback matters!
When the lazy weekends hit, most people are tempted stay in bed all through the day and skip the daunting task of bathing. But there is a host of reasons why one must never think of skipping the bath, and it does more than making one feel fresh and smell good; it is a great way of serving to keep fit and healthy.
- Reduction of muscle tension: A simple warm shower can help in the reduction of muscle tension and relieves overstretched muscles. It helps in healing sores by relaxing them and improving elasticity or flexibility of the muscles particularly when an individual takes a bath after exercising.
- Improvement of blood circulation: Indulging in a warm shower or immersing oneself in a tubful of water can increase the flow of blood through the limbs and aids in the nourishment of the damaged cells. With the growth in circulation of blood, the blood pressure reduces, and the function of the heart is also improved.
- Reduction in blood sugar levels: Research says that people with diabetes, who regularly immerse themselves in warm water for about 20 minutes have witnessed that their blood sugar levels reduced by about 13 percent. The participants of this study had also lowered their regular insulin intake by 18 percent.
- Improvement of the immune system: Along with the warm water bath, cold showers can also proffer several benefits. A study showed that one must take a cold shower to stimulate the vascular as well as the lymphatic system for the production of more and more number of immune cells so that it can combat infections and this would reduce the probability of falling sick to a considerable extent.
- Treatment of depression: For individuals who are prone to suffer from depression, a cold shower can aid to a high degree. As a person immerses in cold water, the nervous system gets activated and increases the level of noradrenaline and beta-endorphin which is known to reduce depression. A cold shower also transmits electrical impulses from the brain which can trigger an anti-depressive effect.
- Improvement of reproductive health in males: Those individuals who are willing to improve libido must take a cold shower regularly. A recent study conducted by the Thrombosis Research Institute showed that the male reproductive hormones increased to a significant extent in those who take cold showers. On the other hand, men who take hot water showers can have lowered sperm count since the motility reduces when the testicles come in contact with hot temperature. But the normal levels are restored once the person starts taking cold showers.
- Helps in the reduction of stress: By taking a bath, one can get rid of all the tension and worries. Chromogranin and cortisol levels reduce to a significant extent in people who consistently suffer from depression and anxiety. Bathing regularly helps in removing the toxins from the body. Individuals who sweat a lot must never skip a bath. The body removes out toxins through sweat and thus, taking a shower would decrease the perspiration odour. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am 26 year old and I have extreme fibroids and PCOD problems .y symptoms are very high and I am struggling to lead the daily life with these diseases .please tell me some solution or I should opt for surgical treatments ? If yes which treatment is the best and reliable ?
Hello, I am 30 yr. Currently 11 weeks (75 days)/pregnant. Conceived through donor iui. I feel very horny while taking bath and feel to masturbate twice in a week but later I get tensed a lot whether it affects my baby. Please kindly help me how to control my feeling so as not to masturbate.
Me and my boyfriend met few days back, and we do had close relationship like touching and Kissing and all other types on non penetrative sexual interactions. Precum and some Sperms do evolved around near Vagina but no Sexual intercourse happened between us. But we fear that it could lead to Pregnancy after reading certain articles in internet. How could it happen without penetration? If So, is it legal in India to abort for a 19 years unmarried Female in Multi- Speciality hospitals with her own consent?
Painful menstruation or menstrual cramp is termed as Dysmenorrhoea and refers to the discomfort or pain associated with menstruation. In 80% cases, cramps are an integral part of the preliminary dysmenorrhoea syndrome. Though this symptom is not deemed as a very serious clinical problem, the pain and its associated symptoms are acute enough to keep an affected woman from normal functioning for the first one or two days. These symptoms may take over one or two days prior to menses, reach their pinnacle on the first day and subside slowly with the passage of time. The pain can be typically depicted as being ached, cramping of the stomach and often reaching to the lower back portion.
There is probably no woman across the world, who has not undergone the painful menstrual cramps. But don't fret! Homeopathy treatment has a range of remedies to relieve you off this unease.
- Cimicifuga: Normally menstruation cramps indicate a pain that flows across the pelvic region from one side to the other. This remedy will particularly be helpful in neuralgic and rheumatic cases as well as congestive cases where it works effectively with Veratrum Viride and Belladonna. It is also very efficient in combating headaches preceding menses, acute pains across abdomen, labor like pains and scanty flow.
- Caulophyllum: This remedy is great for treating spasms and pain that flow downwards. The spasmodic periodic pains that need to be treated with Caulophyllum are mostly concentrated around the groin and radiate to other surrounding parts. Gelsemium can also be taken for treating neuralgic as well as congestive dysmenorrhoea when the pain bears down. The pains are often labor-like and spasmodic with flow of pale urine. In order to get faster relief, it can be taken along with hot bag press.
- Belladonna: If you are afflicted with the congestive forms of menstrual cramps, then you may take Belladonna. In most cases, a pain and discomfort is felt prior to the flow and a feeling of something heavy around the vulva can be relieved if you sit up straight. This pain occurs and subsides all of a sudden making the flow clotted and restricted. This kind of dysmenorrhoea is extremely painful and makes the genital dry. In case the pain gets severe and cuts through the pelvis, then Veratrum viride can also be administered.
- Zanthoxylum: This remedy is very effective in fighting dysmenorrhoea and uterine spasms. It is very effective when the pain is burning, agonising and extending down through the thighs making the limbs paralysed and numb. You can take this measure when the pain is affecting your ovaries as this medicine works closely for neuralgic form of menstrual cramps. Women with delicate nervous temperament can also take this remedy as it relieves from headache and eye pain caused from Menstruation.
Homeopathy has a huge range of medicines and it becomes difficult for a commoner to select an ideal one. Therefore, when you are deeply affected with menstrual cramps, you can always consult an expert before administering any medicine.
Do kidney stones cause sour burps? Do kidney stones effect menstrual cycle? Does it effect in delaying periods? please do help with your answers.
Changed multiple doctors, condition is deteriorating a lot in last few years. Unable to getup and do work and day to day activities. How can I resume my duty in such a condition after 8 months break.
I am Having low and irregular menstrual flow since 2-3 months and in months I am bleeding very low. I am Worried about this. Is there any serious issue?
I am 25 and she is 24 age old. I used have sex with my girl daily. Mostly 4 to 5 times per day. From the morning till night. We got married before 2 years. From the past 3 years. I cant stop my emotions on her. I cant control my emotions daily. I took only 2 pills in the past 3 yrs. Is this safe to have sex like dis daily. Please tell me about whether is it safe fr my future life. Past 3 years we r repeating the same. Is it safe. How to control those emotions.. Even I tried to control me more times but I cant. Always she has irregular periods only, From the past 3 years till now. I used to ejaculate outside only whenever we had sex till now. She has increased lack of body weight too. Give us some solutions to control my emotions on her and to get regular periods for her.
Mere shaadi ko 2 years ho gye hai par mera baby nhi hai hai. Abhi mein doctor ke advice pe folic acid tablets le rhe hu. Kya yeh mere pregnancy mein help karega.
PCOD (Polycystic Ovary Disorder) is an issue in which a woman’s hormones are out of control. It can bring about issues with your periods and make it hard to get pregnant. PCOD or PCOS additionally may bring about undesirable changes in the way you look. In case that it is not dealt with, after some time it can cause serious medical issues, for example, diabetes and heart diseases. In PCOD, the hormones change rapidly.
The reason for PCOD is not completely seen, but rather hereditary qualities might be a reason. PCOD appears to keep running in families, so your possibility of having it is higher if other women in your family have it or have diabetes. PCOD can be passed down from either of your families’ side.
The most widely recognized clinical features are:
- Skin inflammation.
- Weight gain and problem getting thinner.
- Additional hair on the face and body. Frequently women get thicker and darker facial hair and more hair on the abdomen, stomach, and back.
- Diminishing hair on the scalp.
- Unpredictable periods. Frequently women with PCOD have less than nine periods a year. A few women have no periods. Others go through extreme bleeding.
- Infertility issues. Many women who have PCOD experience difficulty getting pregnant.
Some of the most effective and long-term treatments include:
- Normal work out and weight control are the key medicines for PCOD. Treatment can lessen uncontrollable symptoms and stop the long-term medical issues that come along with it.
- Try to fit in moderate movements and additionally outdoor activities regularly. Taking a walk is a great exercise that a great many people can do.
- Eating healthy foods is very important. This includes heaps of vegetables, nuts, beans, and whole grains. It limits foods that are high in soaked fat, for example, meats and cheeses.
- Most women who have PCOD can benefit by shedding pounds. This can mean losing the hormones that are uncontrollable and having regular periods.
- In case that you smoke, consider stopping. Women who smoke have higher androgen levels that may add to PCOD symptoms.
- Your specialist may recommend anti-conception medication pills to decrease side effects and help you have consistent menstrual cycles or infertility medication in the case that you are experiencing difficulty getting pregnant.
- Aerobic exercises, jogging, walking for 1 hr. daily to be added.
It is important to consult a specialist for the follow-up to ensure that treatment is working and to change it if necessary. You may likewise require normal tests to check for diabetes, hypertension, and other conceivable issues. It might take a while for medicines to help with the symptoms, for example, facial hair or skin break out. You can use over-the-counter or physician endorsed pharmaceuticals for skin break out.
Hi I am 39 years old. Last year in may I had sex and it was unprotected for the first time on 20th nay 2016. After that I did not have sex for about a year. This year my last period happened on 26th march 2017, in the month of april my period did not start and I was not worried because I did not have any sex. But on 13th of may I had unprotected sex with a man who is 53 years old. My period did not come till date. I have hypothyroid also. What are the chances of my being pregnant? And after hiw many days of sex should I check with home pregnancy kit? Pls advise me as I do not want any baby.
It's been 3 to 4 days after having unprotected sex and now her periods has not yet arrived is unwanted 72 safe to take ?what can she do please suggest.
Your inner health and its link to the heart and Ojas: According to Ayurveda, the heart is believed to be the seat of the ‘Ojas.’ You might be wondering that what Ojas is then. Well, Ojas is a term given to the substance that maintains life. It is responsible for maintaining the bliss and longevity of life. Ayurveda believes that heart can be protected by increasing the ojas. Therefore, the well-being of an individual is directly related to the ojas and condition of his or her heart.
Your inner health can only be improved by maintaining the health of the heart and ojas. Ayurveda suggests that heart can be well kept by boosting fat metabolism and digestion within the body. Therefore, a mixture of herbs is recommended to keep the heart healthy by nourishing the blood, and improving the functioning of heart muscles. Individuals who lead a sedentary life and live on fast-food diet are at risk of developing severe cardiovascular diseases. Ayurvedic treatments offer relief to such persons and ensure the well-being of their hearts and ojas. An authentic Ayurvedic herb mixture improves the health of your heart and inner-health in the following ways:
- It increases the ojas and the power of fighting back diseases
- Nourishes the muscles and tissues of the heart walls
- Improves circulation of the blood through all channels or the shrotas
- Betters the coordination between mind and body
- Enhances fat metabolism and overall digestion, avoids accumulation of excess cholesterol
Tips for good inner health
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle by getting an adequate amount of night sleep. Go to bed early and wake up early too.
- Don’t spend long hours in watching television or work till late night
- Be happy. Happiness is the ultimate medicine for the good heart.
- Eat a lot of fresh and green-leafy vegetables daily.
- Avoid the intake of spicy, oily and fast foods.
- While eating, ensure that the atmosphere around is absolutely peaceful and serene.
- Consume home-cooked food only. Avoid eating out at restaurants or street-side joints.
- Don’t drink excess coffee, tea or aerated drinks.
- Don’t consume alcohol or smoke up cigarettes. Intake of raw tobacco or getting addicted to drugs is also harmful for the heart.
- Don’t live a sedentary life and be a couch potato. Work-out and exercise on regular basis.
- Avoid emotional outburst and try to keep a control over your reactions.
- Maintain a peaceful environment inside your home.
- Avoid eating pungent food items. They increase anger in you.
- Avoid excessive stressful and emotionally draining works or interactions.
- If you are stressed, take an Ayurvedic massage with herbal oils.
- Go for meditation to relieve yourself from the stress and strains of life.