Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ruchi Bhandari
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ruchi BhandariYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor I was married 2 months ago. My wife has menstrual date on15-11-2016. But she didn't got period. She is saying some symptoms. Vomit feeling. Headache. Bodypains. Digestion problems since 4 days. Paining in breast. Feeling uneasy. Can't able to do any work. Mild fever. No hunger. Feeling like falling down. What is the reason? Can she take any tablets for fever and bodypains? Is there is any problem in taking tablets if she is pregnant? If she doesn't get period can I think she is pregnant? Please help to reply me.
Hi, I am getting married in february 2018 and I am taking carpela for my pcos problem. Just wanted to check is this contraceptive enough if we do sex without condom for 1-2 days only? Please suggest.
Mam, I am suffering a pcos problem and all other reports are normal like thyroid, sugar. I am take medicine of this problem. But at the time of pregnancy, I also taking a medicine regular before the delivery. Pls advice me.
Hii we r doing baby plan so now I am feeling early pregnancy symptoms like nausea, morning sickness, indigestion problem etc. But it's 16 days after my last period. But I have now another problem I.e little bit period I am feeling and also period pain. Now my question is. Is it a symptom of miscarriage. And may I know way its existing.
Her breast produces liquid white discharge during love-making sessions, when pressed with even little pressure. Only the left breast. Is it anything to be concerned about?
Yoga literally means ‘union’ and it focuses on harmonizing the mind and body by tackling issues like stress. Stress has a debilitating effect on not only self image but also on a person’s libido. Thus, yoga can indirectly bring back a spark to your love life and boost your libido. Here are 6 yoga poses for better sex.
- The Cat stretch: This yoga asana helps strengthen Kegel muscles. Place both your knees and palms on the floor and hips directly above your knees. Inhale while raising your chin, chest and tailbone and arching your back downwards. As you do this, compress your buttocks. Hold your breath for a few second and exhale. As you exhale, arch your back upwards and relax your buttocks.
- The Wide legged Straddle: This exercise boosts libido by increasing blood flow to the pelvic area by stretching the inner thighs. Sit upright on the floor with your legs spread as far apart as possible and toes pointed upwards. Hold your knees. While keeping your back straight try taking your palms closer to your ankles. Stop whenever you feel your hamstrings stretch. Hold your breath and extend your chest downwards as far as possible.
- The Eagle: This pose enhances blood flow into the cervix. To practice this asana stand upright and bend the left knee while wrapping the calf with your right calf and foot. Lower your buttocks till you are almost in a sitting position and tuck in your tailbone. Simultaneously cross your left arm over the right at the elbow and wrap the fore arms around each other till your palms face each other. Lift your arms upwards and hold the position for as long as possible before releasing. Repeat with the other leg.
- The bridge: This position flexes and stretches the hips while toning the vaginal muscles to boost orgasms. Lie on your back and bring your feet 5 inches below your buttocks while bending your knees. Inhale and raise your hips upwards with your palms face down by your side. Hold for 10 seconds and lower your hips while exhaling.
- Bound Angle: This asana opens the hips raises the temperature of thee groin area. Begin by witting upright with your legs outstretched in front of you. Bend your knees outwards and bring your soles together so that they are facing each other. Hold your ankles and try lowering your knees to the ground as far as possible.
- The cobra pose: This is an energizing asana. Lie on your stomach with palms face down below your ribs. Stretch your legs out with the top of your foot pressing against the ground. Lift your chest off the floor and hold for 10 seconds before releasing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
A breast examination is a way of detecting early changes that may find lumps of other growth in the breast. This is a manual form of examination that may be carried out by the doctor or even by the patient. This kind of examination helps in detecting the onset of breast cancer and helps in successful treatment of the same. It is an essential screening strategy that all women must go through. Let us cast a glance on the various details regarding this examination, and also how frequently it must be conducted.
- Age: Women who have reached the age of 18 are said to have matured physically and sexually. They should perform this examination once they have reached the said age in order to detect any anomalies in the way the physical changes occur in the breast tissue.
- Procedure: One should begin by looking at one's reflection in the mirror to find any rashes or dimpling in the breasts. The shape, size and colour of the breasts and nipples must also be studied so as to check for any anomalies. Inverted nipples, redness and soreness must also be reported to the doctor. Once you are done checking the visuals, you can raise your arms and look for any changes. Then, you will need to lie down and feel your breasts by using a circular motion. The finger pads must be used in order to check for any lumps. One must start from the centre and move the breasts sideways. Any wet and slippery feeling must be reported to the doctor immediately.
- Pressure: During the breast examination, you must use light pressure for the skin and tissue that lie beneath the breasts, while medium to moderate pressure should be used for the middle portion of the breasts. One must use a firm hand to check the tissue that lies at the back of the breasts, near the rib cage.
- Frequency: One must get into the habit of conducting a breast examination at least once a fortnight or once a month, without fail. You can also go to the gynaecologist for an examination in case you are not confident of conducting it on your own with proper movements and accuracy. You may also journalise your breast examination findings.
- Menstrual Cycles: When you are going through your menstrual cycle or period, it is important to remember that your breasts can become tender just before or after the start of the cycle. So, do not panic if you think you have found a lump or any other growth at this time. It is best to check again after a week and then visit the doctor about checking the same. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.