Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ruchi BhandariYour feedback matters!
Doctor I want to get pregnant but not getting why I removed coper-t 11 months over but no result any tips for getting pregnant. I have 1 baby she is 2 years 5 months now c-section please tell me.
I'm a 31 years female and my weight is 100 kg trying to conceive for past 5 years but no luck through 6 IUI Cycle. So, before going in for IVF I want to reduce my weight. One of the doctor suggested weight loss surgery but I don't want to have surgery for rapid weight loss. I'm deficient in Vitamin D3 and B12 and occasional low B.P. Recently detected with PCOD/S. Don't have diabetes or hypertension. But no luck with weight loss even after consuming less calories. My Breakfast consists of a bowl of poha or upma or 4 idly or dosa. Lunch mainly consists of 1chapati or please and spicy or chicken (but chicken is occasionally like once a week). Dinner depends upon my mood otherwise I skip it, if I have its same as lunch. We mostly go clubbing 2 to 3 times a week where we have food mainly consists of kebab and Chinese rice or chicken biryani. I do exercise a little for an hour but mainly 2 to 4 a week. Want solutions for weight loss and PCOD/S, so that I can conceive.
I had sex with my wife on april 1st week. Next month she got her period lightly with black colour blood. Is that pregnancy. If it is pregnancy how to abort it. We have not planned for that now only.
Hello Dr. I missed my period. Last period was 29 april. On last I done UPT and it was positive but now I do not want baby bcoz my 1 st baby is no 15 month only so what to do please suggest me urgently.
Actually my periods are irregular from past 4 year now a days when I missed my period time, my weight increase and my body looks so fat I don't know why this is happening. My mother is suffering from thyroid but she is so thin.
Hello doctor, my wife is getting white discharge during mensuration. She is telling that it is thick white in colour. Can you explain the causes and diagnosis.
I am 24 Year, recently I got marry but in started my periods, periods are irregular. But in few days I checked from the gynac for this problem. But he said you have a PCOS and they told they does not cure properly. Actually I ask for you PCOS is cure or not and I have child but in future problems are getting or not.
Obesity is rapidly evolving as a public health issue for our country and as educated people we are responsible in contributing to the ever increasing problem. So what is there that leads to weight gain despite our all effort? The simplest answer is ignorance! Most of the person who are trying hard to curb on weight gain do not succeed in doing so due to inadequate and poor gathered information. Remaining hungry is not the solution for weight loss and we need to inculcate good habits in ourselves smartly to sustain it for long time, else you will loose kilos in few months and regain much more than that .This cycle would continue until we understand the basic of healthy eating.
So the important aspect is to make consistent and slow changes in our lifestyle to sustain ideal weight.
There are few bad habits to watch for:
- Fizzy drinks: Most of fizzy drinks are full of calories and they go down easy the throat. But before we realize we make our system take in loads of calories. Try to restrict on your soft drinks and prefer other beverages like lemon juice and coconut water, both of which can be refreshing with minimal calories.
- TV watching: Eating while watching TV is something which is a very prominent cause of gaining fat. Usually while on screen we tend to forget how much we have taken in and most of time we realize this when a packet full of chips becomes empty!!
- Lack of sleep: It has been shown that due to lack of sleep our hormone cycle gets disturbed and the cortisol levels change, leading to weight gain. Second if we remain awake for long time we tend to eat more , there by gaining extra calories.
- Shopping when hungry: Research has shown that when we buy our grocery when we are hungry, you tend to buy things which are easy to grab and are high in calorie dense. Hence always have a healthy food before you go for shopping.
- Desserts: Eating something after main course often leads to high calorie food intake like ice cream, sweets. So instead of these, try to take simple deserts like lemon water, or something non caloric. Best is to avoid it completely.
- Time of meal: Most of the time we try to postpone or skip our meal, ultimately this leads to severe hunger, making us eat whatever we can grab immediately. Most of the time this is high caloric fast food. Always plan your meals and carry healthy food items with you like fruits, sandwiches.
- Fat free/ sugar free food: Fat free or sugar free foods are not calorie free food items. We should always look for the portion size and amount of calorie we are going to have.
- Lack of exercise: Not taking time out for your regular exercise makes you gain weight and also makes you lazy.
- Going out to eat: Frequent outings leads to increase in the consumption of food high in calorie, sugar and salt, leading to weight gain. Restrict your outings to not more than once or twice a month.
- Dehydration: Drink lots of water, so that you keep on flushing out harmful toxins.
So to avoid being obese eat healthy and exercise regularly.
1. Relieve constipation
At some point in everyone's life, they become constipated. Since poppy seeds contain so much fiber they can add bulk to food and help to ease constipation. Additionally, they will help the person to feel full for a longer period of time and thus help in weight loss. Simply crush some seeds and add them to your meal for the most khus khus benefits.
2 Induce sleep
No matter how hard you try, there are just some nights that you can't sleep. You may have a case of fatigue or insomnia. Simply mix some poppy seeds into some sugar and eat that for a great night’s sleep. The seeds contain a compound that will help in the production of the neurotransmitters in your brain and thus improve your sleep.
3 Improve heart health
An excellent source of essential fatty acids such as linoleic acid, which helps to lower cholesterol in the body, simply add a few seeds to your food (sprinkle it on your dinner) will greatly improve your heart health and it may help in the prevention of a heart attack or heart disease.
4 Prevent bone damage
The calcium and phosphorus in khus khus can play a great role in preventing bone damage. Besides, the manganese in khus khus helps in the production of collagen, which is a protein that can also prevent bone damage. It's easy to make a paste out of the khus khus seeds, you can apply it directly to the damaged joints and help ease the pain and swelling.
5 Combat skin infections
If you suffer from dry itch or skin rashes, you're going to love poppy seeds. Since they have anti-inflammatory compounds you can make a great paste out of this with some ground seeds and fresh lime juice. Rub this into the skin to rid yourself of itching and burning.
6 enhance brain function
It's long been known that calcium, iron and even copper are found in poppy seeds. Since these three minerals can help to regulate the neurotransmitters in your brain and improve its function they will go far in helping you to retain your memory and improve or enhance your brain function.
7 boost immunity
One of the most common causes of an impaired immune system is the body's deficiency in zinc. Khus khus seeds are rich in zinc and thus will help to improve your immune system. They improve the cell structure of cells that fight off disease and other viruses and thus can boost immunity.
8 Alleviate mouth ulcers
Mouth ulcers are very painful but khus khus can help to cool the body down which in turn can alleviate mouth ulcers. Simply mix in some sugar with the khus khus seeds and place this in your mouth for instant relief of mouth ulcers.