Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ruchi AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Mere almost hairs Grey ho rahe hai. Kya ap muje Bata sakte hai k aisa kyu? Inhe Rokne ka koi solution? Jo hairs Grey ho Gaye hai unko black Kiya ja sakta hai kya? Kya main hair colour use Kar skti hu? Kya hair colour Karne se Grey hairs hone k chances badd jate hai? And hair fall b bohot ho raha hai? please give me some solutions.
I want some fat on my body I also hight I am 22 year old I want to resold my pimple in my face firstly I want gain some wait naturally naturally I want to gain wait not any subtitu of any type of wait gainer.
I am suffering Dandruff's problem very badly. And its leading to hair loss also. I am tried different methods. BT no use. Hope a efficient and useful Reply.
I have black spot on my cheeks. How to clear the black color from the cheeks by any method? how many days to clean that?
My skin tone is dark nd if I use ny thing n sit at home it improves which iz not possible for me every time what should I do.
1. SUN PROTECTION
Use sunscreen and wear protective clothing
2. SAY NO TO SMOKING
Makes your skin look older and contributes to wrinkles
3. TREAT YOUR SKIN GENTLY
Avoid strong soaps & moisturise dry skin
4. HEALTHY DIET
5. MANAGE STRESS
I am a 22 year old boy I have some dark circle around my eyes. I am also a thick boy how to I manage my diet so, that I can lose my weight. please tell me what I have to do?
Hi. I am 18 years old. My skin is white but my penis is darker than other part of my body. I didn't had sexual activity but I masturbate. So how can I treat this blackness?
I have acne and pimple problem on my back. How can I cure it with home remedies? Also I wanted to know cure for the tiny pimples on my face and neck.
I am 22 years old,& my problems is my hair fall, & perfect color. So my confidence is low in social, and college, please give me solutions.
The skin on your body is an important organ which also has many important functions such as regulating the body temperature through perspiration, allowing you to touch and feel the world around us. The skin is a supple organ with folds and variations and different levels of thickness. To maintain its health, it is very important to keep it properly hydrated. Let’s look at a few ways that can be done naturally:
- Moisturize: This is an important step that many don’t follow and it is a very important part of skin care. Moisturizing is necessary in both dry and wet climates. What you need to be aware of is to change the type of moisturizer from season to season. It is better to moisturize with a lighter lotion and less often during summers while the winters would require a heavier lotion with increased frequency.
- Use humidifiers during the dry seasons: Many people may miss this trick, but it is a good idea to run a humidifier within the room during the dry seasons as it helps you to breathe better as well as keeps your skin hydrated. Also, when sleeping in air conditioned rooms, it is a good idea to run a humidifier to ensure that the cold air doesn’t dehydrate your skin.
- Stop taking hot showers for too long: This is another common reason for dry skin. Taking hot showers for extended periods of time will rob your skin of its natural moisturizers and result in dry, scaly skin. Too long and hot showers will strip the skin of its essential oils and thus result in it becoming scaly and dry. Preferably, take shorter and colder showers.
- Change lifestyle habits: One of the greatest disruptors of skin health are bad habits, such as smoking, drinking excessive alcohol and sun damage. Ensure that you have enough protection from the sun to stop sun damage. Smoking and alcohol both dry out our skin and thus result in you looking older as well as developing more wrinkles. Give up smoking and try to limit alcohol consumption to limited quantities.
- Exercise: Many of the skin related woes occur due to the lack of physical movement, which results in underlying conditions. These underlying conditions may not only cause the skin quality to deteriorate, but will also result in it being dry. It is important to exercise to keep the internal regulatory systems in best condition and keep the skin hydrated.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin related problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.
Fiber absorbs the essential nutrients and flushes out toxins from the body. Eating high-fiber foods like brown bread, oats, corn and citrus fruits boosts the skin’s texture and gives you clean, healthy-looking skin.
There can be no miracle other than water. Water is known to be a cleansing agent and flushes out all toxins from the body. Drinking lots of water throughout the day hydrates your body and makes the skin look and feel fresh. Pure water is better than any other beverage.
It is a fact that cucumber is made of 95 percent water. It has anti-oxidant properties and rehydrates the skin. It has a cooling effect on the skin and helps you achieve clean, fresh-looking healthy skin. For the best effect on your skin, try eating them raw.
Grapefruit is rich in fiber and water content. It is also rich in Vitamin C which helps in flushing out the toxins from your body. For best results, eat grapefruit or the juice without sugar.
5. Omega 3 Fatty acids:
For healthy skin opt for foods rich in Omega 3 fatty acids as these have anti-inflammatory properties. Avocados, soya bean, nuts, tuna and salmon are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids.