Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ruby SumanYour feedback matters!
HELLO please consult what should I do as after delivery my health is getting down ,feels very weakness and stress?
I have infertility issue from past 5 years. All the report s are next to normal according to doctor there is no such physical issue. Last doc to go for IUI but PCT was negative at that time and then IUI was not done. As we gone through IUI twice and IVF also was failure. Am completely stressful, what to do where to go. As one of my doc said there is hydro sulpinix so that embryo will not get attached to uterus and not growing so the IVF also failure. She suggest me to go for laparoscopy. 2 times the procedure withheld and the reason according to lapro surgeon was like not required in your case. Last month 3rd dy of my period I was suffering from severe pelvic pain and swollen lower abdomen. Again doc suggest me to go fr lapro and this month also the same pelvis pain with swollen abdomen. I cried like anything. Please help me out and please suggest me when lapro n IVF to be done. Which dy of my period. HSG, AMH is 6.0,PRL 12.43,TSH 3.80 ,progesterone1. 82 may vary monthly ,thyroid, USG report are also normal. Husband's report is also normal. Thank you.
Last 2/3 months it is observed that I am missing my periods. I am having my period late by 15/20/25 days. What can be the probable cause. Moreover I used to take ipill once in every month for last 8/10 months. Can it be the cause for my delayed periods?
At times I feel like having unprotected sex with my partner but we do not because hes afraid if something goes wrong! I know is not right but yes I want to feel him properly just for 1 time n I do not feel good with protection What do I do? What is the right time for unprotected sex? I should go for it or not?
I will marry after 1 month. It is my love marriage. Me and my partner will have sex fir first time. We both are virgin. What should I do when I bleed for first time while having sex?
How do I overcome irregular menstruation problem? How do we cure Anemia and increase the percentage of hemoglobin?
If any girl became pregnant then after 2 month what will be happen? Example 10 April I sex with her then after 2 month what symptons will be show. please say answer.
I have irregular periods problem. Last time, on April 10th I got my periods. Its nearly two months I didn't get my periods. Can you suggest any medicine or syrup through which I can get my periods instantly.
Respected Doctor, my wife has 8 months pregnant while checking 8 months scan the internal organs bilateral setal renal penis are prominent (left 5 mm and right 5.6mm) so please suggest me the needful things.
My wife's last period's first day was on 2nd of feb, can you tell me in which period I can do sex without any precautions to avoid pregnancy.
There are many little things we should know and knowing them can help us so much, as of the benefits of having anzeer is so much beneficial for health.
- prevention of constipation
- prevents colon cancer
- good for diabetic patients
- strengthen bones
- sexual dysfunction
It also helps in venereal diseases also in weight loss. For more tips search for ssohm on google.
Pichhle Feb me medicine lane k lye Feb me period nhi Hui Next month March me 2 bar period hua 1) 2 nd March 2) 28th March So sir / mam, Next ovulation date kab hogi?
Good morning sir/mam, my wife whose age is around 23 years, weight 45 kgs, she is facing pain during sexual intercourse regular, although she is physically fit, please guide me the appropriate ways to reduce it,
Are the new birth control pills that eliminate your periods really safe? how to control the after effects of it.
I am 40 years female. I am suffering from IBS. Taking medicine like zolpidem and mirtazipine since 5 years. I suffer from hyperacidity during menstrual. Is this the problem due to above medicine. I even suffer from insomnia during menstrual even on taking above medicine. Is there any other medicine for sleeping as I think the above medicine is causing stomach problem. I always feel my stomach is empty even after eating. So not able to sleep properly. I am taking pan 40 almost regularly. During menstrual my stomach problem starts mainly nausea and burning sensation. I even follow strict diet. Still there is problem. Please help me to come out of this.
The fourth day of Diwali is celebrated as Annakut to thank God for his benevolence. Govardhan Puja is one of the primary rituals associated with this day. The legend behind this festival is centred around a hillock named Govardhan which Krishna lifted to shelter the people living there from torrential rains. Thus, it is celebrated by making small mounds of cow dung that symbolize the hillock and prayers to Lord Govardhan. Cow dung in India is not treated as mere excrement, but has a number of uses. Primary amongst them is the burning of dried cow dung cakes as fuel to cook food in rural households and provide heat. Cow dung is also an excellent fertilizer. In many places, cow dung is also added to mud bricks so as to strengthen the brick and prevent disintegration.
According to Ayurveda, cow dung is germicidal and has healing properties. To this effect, cow dung is mentioned a number of times in ancient Indian scriptures.
1. Cow dung’s antibacterial properties make it a good natural disinfectant. Using cow dung to disinfect an area involves coating the floor with a paste of fresh cow dung. This practice is followed in many rural households throughout India. Burning cakes of dried cow dung are also said to repel insects and mosquitoes.
2. Cow dung is also said to have mood enhancing properties. It contains bacteria named Mycobacterium vaccae which is responsible for activating neurons that produce serotonin. Seratonin is a neurotransmitter that contributes towards making a person feel happy.
3. Dried cow dung is also used to make disinfectant soaps. Some of the ayurvedic practitioners also use cow dung to treat skin ailments. However, you must keep in mind that cow dung does contain bacteria and hence should not be applied on skin that is cut or raw.
4. Even the ash produced by cow dung has beneficial uses. This ash when added to pond water is also said to balance the acidity in the water and regulate pH levels. Dry ash absorbs oil and fat and hence is also used as a cleaning agent.
Here are some other medicinal uses of cow dung:
1. According to some ancient scripts, cow dung ash can be used to strengthen gums and clean teeth.
2. Cow dung is an excellent disinfectant and mosquito repellent. This is the reason why the walls of the houses were coated with cow dung in the ancient times.
3. The cow dung can be used a body back in order to detoxify the body.
4. It is also said to be very helpful in preventing pimples.
5. Cow dung is also known to improve blood circulation.
6. It also helps in keeping the infections from spreading.
7. Ayurvedic medicines made out of cow dung also work wonders in treating indigestion problems.
However, if one chooses to use cow dung to treat an ailment or cleanse the body in any way, it should be done only under the supervision of an Ayurvedic doctor.