Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
I am 31year old guy and I having sex without protection. But she is not getting pregnant. Will please advise me anyone what I need to do. Do I need consult anyone or else suggest me.
Sir I am 35 years old, doctor suggested to take NUFORCE - 3KIT for me and my wife becoz of her vagina infection, but after consuming that tablets her infection is cured but my secret area is itching and swelling, please suggest me why this is happening.
I feel too much pain since 2-3 days before started my period and during the period I feel normal. Also I want to get pregnant so advise me that when should we have done intercourse to get pregnant successfully?
Laparoscopy is also known as minimally invasive surgery or keyhole surgery, is a modern surgical procedure in which small incisions of about 0.5-1.5 cm are made far from the location of the operation.
Mechanism of laparoscopy:
One or more such holes on the abdominal wall serve as passageways for a specialised instrument called a laparoscope. A long, thin tube headed by a high resolution camera and a high intensity guiding light is inserted through the incision. As the instrument moves along, the camera transmits images to a video monitor enabling your surgeon to see inside without opening up your body for surgery.This process is used to diagnose unidentified abdominal or pelvic pain.
What conditions laparoscopy deals with
Conditions like ectopic pregnancy, endometriosis and pelvic inflammatory disorders are generally treated using laparoscopic surgery. Moreover, laparoscopy is also used to remove the gallbladder, appendix, patches of endometriosis or detect adhesions, fibroids and cysts. Also a biopsy of the organs inside the abdomen can be done through laparoscopy.
Restrictions you need to follow during the first couple of weeks:
For the first couple of weeks after the surgery, your doctor might ask you to abstain from driving, tub bathing, swimming and having sexual intercourse. Make sure that you follow these rules and get adequate amount of sleep to ensure speedy recovery.
Recovery time for a laparoscopic surgery is only a few days, and to get through this period easily seek the help of a friend or family member to manage your medications and lift your spirits.
I am 25 years female I am having smelly vagina from last one month and something yellowish is being released .i am washing it by v wash daily still no improvement wht should I do.
I am 39 year old .i hv one daughter of 18 year old. Due to my two more child death I have done operation for stop child. Now I have opwn my operation and I did two times test tube baby procedure but its unsuccessful. Now I want one more child but after two times uncessful in test tube I am depressed. Now is there any procedure or any way so that I got pregnant one more time.
I took I pill on 25 Oct. .after one week of that I had weakness n a slight whitish discharge. .is that something to worry like related to pregnancy? Will my dates be on time? Pls reply .seeking advice.
Hi my wife age is 25 and she is in 12 weeks pregnant, she has 10.8 only hemoglobin, is this any major issue, if its issue how she can get back to normal level, please advise what type food need to take for this issue.
1. Metabolic syndrome — a combination of increased blood pressure, elevated blood glucose and triglycerides — has a greater impact on women than men.
2. Mental stress and depression affect women's hearts more than they do men's.
3. Smoking is much worse for women than men.
4. A low level of estrogen before menopause is a significant risk factor for developing microvascular disease.
5. Though women will often have some chest pain or discomfort, it may not be the most prominent symptom. Diffuse plaques build-up and diseased smaller arteries are two reasons why symptoms can be different in women.
6. In addition to chest pain, pressure or discomfort, signs and symptoms of heart attack in women include: Neck, shoulder, upper back or abdominal discomfort, Shortness of breath, Nausea or vomiting, Sweating, Light-headedness or dizziness and unusual fatigue.
7. Endothelial dysfunction is more common in women. In this the lining of the artery does not expand (dilate) properly to boost blood flow during activity, which increases the risk of coronary artery spasm and sudden death.
8. WISE study results suggest that the commonly used treatments for coronary artery disease — angioplasty and stenting — are not the best option for women with more diffuse plaques.
9. Typical tests for coronary artery disease — angiogram, treadmill testing and others — are not reliable in women.
10. The WISE study showed that in some women, plaques accumulate as an evenly spread layer along artery walls, which is not visible using traditional testing methods.
My wife is 6 month pregnant she has pain at lower chest. Means middle of the upper bely. Please suggest me. Is it gastric problem. If like that then what is the medicines.
Hi doctor. I am having irregular periods since after my delivery. can you please tell how can I make them come in time?
Hi sir I have a one question what is best time for sex with girl. She cannot get pregnant. after her period. Her period time was 18th please give brief answer.
Sir last three months before I got married, after that one time my wife get period, after that more than 60 days she is not get period so that we try to take pregnancy test but result comes negative, so any chance to get pregnant?
Avoid smoking and drinking
Take a good and sufficient sleep
Avoid getting out in the peak hours of the day. Or cover yourself as much as possible. Use sungllasses to protect your eyes.
Use a broad spectrum medically prescribed sunscreen with uva nad uvb blocking properties daily and regularly.
Use mild soaps and cleansers, use warm water, not too hot or cold. Moisturize your skin well daily.
Eat well. Take fresh fruits, curd or buttermilk, proteins and reduce on your tea or coffee
Relax, meditate and do little work-outs daily.