Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ruby GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am suffering from vaginal problem I get ulcer there from 2 month I am in pain please suggest me.
Doctor I am married since 2007 with one girl child 7 years old my question is that I have completely lost interest in sex after one year of my marriage in have frequent quriells with my hubby because he is always active and I always refuse can you help me on this so I can also enjoy.
Nothing is more disappointing than a failed attempt to lose weight and the constant struggle to shed the flab. Sometimes, best results can be achieved by making simple changes to your lifestyle, including your eating habits without being emotionally and physically stressed. If you have to lose weight, you might as well enjoy the process and do it in a healthier way. Following are ayurvedic tips for a healthier and systematic weight loss:
1. Hot water
Hot water combined with lemon juice and ginger or herbal teas acts as a natural detox. Sip on hot water throughout the day to cleanse your entire internal system from impurities and blockages. It helps to improve digestion and staves off hunger in between meals. It is one of the easiest ways to lose weight and stay healthy at the same time. It is advisable to drink boiled water as it is considered to be more effective than hot water.
2. Eat warm and cooked foods for lunch
Your lunch should consist of warm and cooked foods as they are easily digestible and provide the right amount of nutrients for your body. You can include a variety of cooked food in your lunch because the body metabolism gets adequate time to process the food. Eating cold food has a reverse effect on your body as they lead to weight gain. Avoid a diet consisting of only carbohydrates and proteins as they do not nourish your body but simply make you crave for food in between meals. Instead go for green vegetable and lean protein.
3. Light evening meal
The body metabolism and digestion slows down as you reach the end of the day so it's recommended to have light evening meals. Heavy meals in the evening are often poorly digested and accumulate as excess fat. All your efforts of weight maintenance throughout the day goes in vain if you eat a meal of processed foods or foods rich in refined carbohydrates. It is recommended to eat a vegetarian meal or a meal consisting of complex grains like brown rice. Avoid binging on leftovers and high calorie desserts.
It goes without saying that exercise is a key to a healthy mind and body. Do away with a sedentary lifestyle as that is one of the primary causes of weight gain. If you don't have time to workout it will help even if you take a walk daily. Exercise will not only help you to lose the extra kilos but will keep your energy up and increase your body's metabolism. It also improves bone and muscle health.
Exercise - You don't have to belong to a gym club. Thirty minutes walk every day will to prevent weight gain and encourage moderate weight loss.
Reduce fat intake - Cut down on sugar and opt for fruits and vegetables. This helps reduce cholesterol and blood pressure. Healthy food will also lead to better blood sugar control.
Reduce stress - Not everything we want we get. We have to accept that there are things that we cannot control. Managing time is also of great importance too. We must allow ourselves enough time to get things done. Set a time during the day for relaxation.
Improve sleep - Avoid caffeine, alcohol, nicotine, and other chemicals that interfere with sleep. Equip your bedroom with a comfortable mattress and pillows. Sleep in a dark clean and quiet environment.
Meditation - Meditation has been linked to a variety of health benefits. It has been linked to changes in metabolism, blood pressure, brain activation, and other bodily processes.
Positive thinking - People who think positively have an optimistic view of life that affects their health and well-being. Optimism has been shown to explain between 5–10% of the variation in the likelihood of developing some health conditions, notably including cardiovascular disease,stroke, depression, and cancer.
There are many more things you can know and boost your health. Searching for ssohm on internet will help.
I had my last period on 13th september 2015. I checked twice by prega news the result came negative. Is everything alright? I am really tensed. Is there anything to worry?
Hi I am 31 years old female i am suffering from thyroid & married but trying to conceive but couldn't please let me know what precaution should be taken to become pregnant.
Vitamins are literally translated to vita and amins, which are important ingredients for overall good health. They are required in minor quantities and are therefore part of the list of micronutrients. Vitamin H is actually a part of the vitamin B complex, and is also the vitamin B7. It is known as vitamin H given the German word for Haar and Haut, which stands for hair and skin. In fact, this vitamin is most beneficial for the good health of hair and skin. Read on to know more about its functions, benefits, and sources.
- It is manufactured by the gut bacteria and is essential for normal body growth and development.
- Required for good hair and skin. Reduced amounts can lead to hair loss/thinning, and dermatitis
- Essential for metabolism and converts the protein, carbohydrates, and fat into energy that can be used by the body
- Carries carbon dioxide through the body
- Required for good functioning of sweat glands, bone marrow, and nervous system
- Increases the speed of metabolism and converting food into energy. This can be used for weight loss, as it helps in quickly breaking down food into energy.
- It helps lower levels of LDL in the body, which is the bad cholesterol. It, therefore, reduces the incidence of heart attack and the stroke.
- Helps in maintaining optimal blood sugar levels, by converting the carbohydrates in the food. Diabetics can take supplements to maintain optimal sugar levels at all times. Taken with chromium, it stimulates glycemic control and improves glucose tolerance.
- It is a great antioxidant and is known as the nourishing vitamin. It removes cellular waste and gets rid of toxins formed in the body, leading to overall health.
- Biotin, as it is also called, also is important for good skin. It promotes growth of nails and skin. Most skin products used to treat conditions like acne, psoriasis, dermatitis, etc., contain biotin.
- It is known to improve wrinkles as it improves cellular fibre activity, reduces breakage of collagen, and improved protein formation in the skin.
- It boosts the growth of new hair follicles and and is very vital for the health of hair. It is very useful in treating hair thinning, and brittle hair. Hair oils contain vitamin H which provides nutrition.
- Vitamin H is also given as a supplement during pregnancy for health of the mother and the baby
- Vitamin H is naturally formed in the body by the gut bacteria
- Additionally, foods also contain it. Non vegetarian sources include organ meat including chicken and fish.
- Dairy products such as cheese, milk, etc.
- Eggs and yeast are also good sources. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.