Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ruby GuptaYour feedback matters!
My baby boy aged 40 days, giving feeding regularly my nipples become pain and having trauma. Advice me.
My friend is recently suffering from fever that up & down. Some time headache, feeling weakness, and masturbation from her pennies from 4/5 days irregularly. So, plzz give some advice why she can suffering from these illness and how can it prevented.
If we try to think about the most consumed drink in the world, then tea will come second to none but water. Interestingly, all types of tea, be it green or black, comes from the same plant i.e. Camellia sinensis. The difference only lies in processing and oxidation that makes the difference.
Without adding anything to it, tea or it’s leaves contain hardly any calories, fat, sodium, carbonation or sugar. Tea contains antioxidants and is known to have many health benefits, including reducing the incidence of diabetes.
Which Is Healthier Diet Drink?
GREEN TEA -Green tea leaves do not undergo fermentation and hence, don’t go through the oxidation process which black tea undergoes. This retains an extremely rich amount of EGCG (epigallactocatechin gallate), a popular antioxidant known for fighting heart disease, strokes, cancer and more.
BLACK TEA -The EGCG in black tea is destroyed during the fermentation process which makes it low in this powerful anti-oxidation.
What will be the total cost for ivf treatment is it on low cost I belongs from middle class so I can't afford high amount treatment kindly prefer me if any low cost treatment. I am diabetic patient.
Its about birth control pills any side effect is there please explain and suggest the pills name to take.
I had a 'c section delivery, now I wanted to have normal delivery is it possible there is a difference of 5 years from the first delivery & it was a horizontal cut in my first delivery. Can I have normal delivery for the second time.
I have a ovarion cyst since last one year sized 6 *6 cms ,& manstrul cycle is disturbed what is the remedy/ ot operate it ,from last 5 moths mc is total stoped my age is 41 and weight is 67 highte 5.1
I have pcos. My doctor suggested to take pubergen 5000 this month 13day after period. I am getting small pain at oversees. What is the problem.
I had PCOS and AMH level is 2. My ovaries get hyperstimulation in one iui. Three iui failed. Weather I should first go for laprocacy and then for IVF. AMH level is 20.
I am 26 yes old girl. I have problem with sexuality. I don't feel any feeling during sex. Even my partner touch my private parts. We never enjoyed sex. However my boyfriend touch my private parts many times. But I don't feel that feeling up to the mark. However I feel good when he kiss me. But it not upto the sex enjoying level. My period is normal. Kindly suggest do I have any problem.
Hi, I'm pregnant. Im in 3 trimester. My TSH level is 5.56.Does it causes any effect to the baby? Please confirm. Also let me know how to prevent hypothyroidism.
What is the best and suitable time to become pregnant before and after period. Periods ends on 10 September 2016, So what is the peak ovulation time.
I am 42 year old woman, I have 2 children. Elder one is 13 years and the younger one is 3 and half yrs. Recently when I examined my breasts I found milky discharge from both breasts. I am bit worried. Dr. Is this normal? I don't have any pain, swelling, rashes or lump in my breasts.
Hi sir my last period date 15 october and this month today means 13 november I am period so can be possible pregnancy?
1) if the medicine worked for your neighbor: it may not work on you. Yes, it is not absolutely ok to take a medicine as it treated your neighbor or friend or a relative.
2) a disease or a defection need stages of medication: Any diseases should be treated on levels of medication depending on the severity. Using a medicine without understanding the condition of the disease will destroy your immune system.
3) side effects self medication can not only aggravate your illness but also lead to other complications.
4) names remain same but composition varies you may know what the medicine is but you do not know that the composition of the drug/medicine varies which if taken affects your system.
5) skin creams: a dangerous experiment beautifully projected commercial ads attract you and drive you to purchase and try it on until you realise after usage that your skin gets irritated with it. Beware without a proper understanding of how your skin is, you cannot use over the counter creams and try it on.
6) overdose not knowing how much and when to be taken, the medication can lead to over dosage disturbing your entire internal system.
7) medical store sellers: they are not doctors it is highly seen that medical store sellers are asked by patients for medicines. Remember that the medication given by such people lead to side effects as they least know about your medical history and physical condition.