Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RoziYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old and recently got married. From last 3 days I am feeling dizzy, have an urge of vomit but no actual vomit, mouth tastes bitter/ metallic. What may be the possible reason for this? (Took pregnancy test yesterday, all 3 came out to be negative). My menstrual cycle is of 25-28 days. I had got my last period on 14 Dec. And today morning I got my period. Now is it concern of pregnancy or is it related to something else?
I am asking this question for my friend. That he is in a doubt. Will precum cause pregnancy? As he had sex with his girlfriend without any safety measures. If so what are the methods to prevent pregnancy. Now it is the third week.
Please suggest me what can I do because m very much worried not having my periods by 18 days, one gynecologist suggest me mandate tablet after that again m not getting result, I had blood test got 1.20 result many time tested through pregnancy kit but negative response please suggest me what can I do, m very worried.
When the woman in pregnant can she have sex? If yes till how many weak she can have sex? If no than what is the effect of having sex when women is pregnant.
Physiotherapists, who are experts in restoring and improving motion in people's lives, play an important role not only in treating persistent or recurrent low back pain, but also in prevention and risk reduction. Physiotherapists are highly-educated, licensed health care professionals who can help patients reduce pain and improve or restore mobility – in many cases without expensive surgery or the side effects of medications.
If you have experienced low back pain, you are not alone. Approximately one quarter of population report experiencing low back pain within the past 3 months at any given time. Low back pain often occurs due to overuse, strain or injury. This includes too much bending, twisting, lifting, and even too much sitting.
How can you prevent low back pain?
- Keep your back, stomach, and leg muscles strong and flexible
- Keep your body in alignment, so it can be more efficient when you move
- Don’t slouch-keep good posture
- Use good body positioning at work, home, or during leisure activities
- When lifting, keep the load close to your body
- Ask for help or use an assistive device to lift heavy objects
- Maintain a regular physical fitness regimen, staying active can help to prevent injuries
What to do when you have low back pain?
In most cases, low back pain is mild and will disappear on its own. However, for some people, back pain can return or persist, leading to a decrease in quality of life or even disability.
Stay active and do as much of your normal routine as possible when you have low back pain. Bed rest for longer than a day can slow down your recovery. If your pain lasts more than a few days or gets worse, then you should schedule an appointment to see your physical therapist.
See a health care professional immediately if you experience the following symptoms:
- Loss of bowel or bladder control
- Numbness in the groin or inner thigh
- Pain that does not change with rest
How a physiotherapist can help?
Not all low back pain is the same and your treatment should be tailored to suit your specific condition. You should expect the following from a physiotherapist:
Individualized assessment: Your physiotherapist will ask you a number of questions about your specific condition and will thoroughly examine you for problems with posture, flexibility, strength, joint mobility, and movement. Attention will be given to how you use your body at work, home, during sports, and at leisure.
Individualized treatment plan: Once your assessment is complete your physical therapist will develop a plan designed for your specific type of back problem. This may consist of:
- Treatment to decrease pain and restore mobility by electrotherapy modalities
- Manual therapy techniques, including spinal manipulation, to improve mobility of joints and soft tissues.
- Specific strengthening and/or flexibility exercises
- Education about care of your back and training for proper lifting, bending, sitting, sleeping, and doing chores both at work and in the home.
We had unprotected sex. And its 1 month nd 15 days Pregnancy test are positive What is the best way for abortion.
Early to bed and early to rise, makes one healthy, wealthy and wise. We have all heard this age old adage since time immemorial. Yet, how many of us actually adhere to it? Staying up late and waking up even later has become a lifestyle problem that many of us have succumbed to. It has become common to hear people complaining that they simply cannot make it out of bed on time. This can lead to various health problems in the long run.
So what are the health advantages of rising early. Read on to find out more!
- Healthier Appetite: When you wake up early, you have given your body a six to eight hour period of fasting time, which has been recommended by doctors for ages now. This basically helps the body in asking for the right food at the right time, which creates a healthy appetite and healthy food intake as a consequence. When you wake up early, you eliminate healthy eating because you end up grabbing whatever it is that can quell the ravenous hunger that you feel after prolonged hours of sleep.
- Depression: People who wake up early are generally less prone to depression. A medical study has also shown that there are definite links between the tendency to hit the bed late and depression. It is a well known fact that a lack of routine can lead to a state of imbalance in the mind and body. This can also have an adverse effect on the hormonal balance of the person and lead to depression and mental conditions along the same lines.
- BMI: People who wake up early and work their way into the day with proper meals and eating habits tend to have a more balanced BMI. A healthy BMI is where you weight is appropriate for your height. This may differ for men and women with the same height.
- Exercise: When you wake up late, you actually have that much more of catching up to do, which can lead to grogginess and sudden jerks to the nerves and neurotransmitters as well as the signals that they emanate. All this has a profound effect on the amount of time that we allot for other activities like exercise, which can help one destress even as it keeps us healthy.
From being more sedentary to leading a lifestyle where eating right is the last priority, the lives of those who wake up late seems to be bereft of a proper life rhythm. Waking up early leaves people with the energy to pursue a little bit of everything for a balanced day and life, in the long run.
Hello doctor. I am 32years old woman married for three years. From 5 month I am trying to conceive. And even on February I had duphaston 50 mg tablet for ovulation which doctor suggested. Then on 32 day that means I got my period on march 7th 2016. Usually I get the 26th or 27th day I get my period. But on February I took the tablet of duphaston 50 mg so my date came late. And I dint conceive. Then again the doctor said to take duphaston25mg so I took on the 9th March for five days and I went to check ovulation study and my left ovary was at 32mm. And I told the doc about this. Coz I don't have any knowledge then doc said to take injection for the rapture. So after 4 days I went again to check weather it is raptured or not. Still the rapture dint take place then our doctor told me to this 2 month not to plan. And he gave novale 21 tablet and he gave ovabless. Doc said to try coming month May normally. If I won't conceive then on June doc said he will check my fallopian tubes weather it realising the egg or not. Does checking this fallopian tube will be painful. Doc said he has to injection in my fallopian tubes and then they ill check my tubes then it releasing the egg or not. Suddenly again on March 29 I got period it is 23rd day. I am worried. Is everything ok with me. Y I got the period so soon. And suggest me what to do to conceive. Coz I am 32years old woman.
Hello sir, My marriage 6 year completed .after 5 year together stay 6 month . Please tell what should we do for pregnancy?
We r try for our second baby my husband semen test is sperm count is 22million volume 2.5ml motility isp3 -05%, p2-75%, p1-00% po-20% sperm morphology no of sperm normal-03% head defects-82% neck&mid piece defects -09% tail defects -06% is there is any problem in this result.
Dr. I feed her milk with spoon. Actually I do not have enough breast milk from earlier itself. Inspite of taking all tablets that increase milk I do not have enough milk. N now only a small amount of milk is produced by my body. And Dr. said dat no prblm as nw she has started eating everything n as she is eating everything in liquid form except milk. Is der any prblm?
How many times I should do sex. For making her pregnant. And when she has irregular cycle sometimes. Help me.
Can we get pregnant right after our period because I need a second baby. N I do not know when v have to do sex to get pregnant, I think m not going to have a baby because m too old, now m 34 years old and m having folic acid tablet to raise up my dna.
I am 27 weeks 5 days pregnant. Sometimes I don't feel the baby's movement for 5 to 6 hours is this normal.
I am 31 years male I have tested my semen test the result is less then 0.5 And my wife is 21 years we are trying to have baby. Please give the solution. Thanks you.
Pregnancy can wreak havoc in your body; be it your hormones overflowing or the constant crying of your newborn that makes you agitated after a point of time. Your baby will probably be your top priority in times like these but maybe, you can put yourself on the list as well once in a while because carrying a human inside isn’t a very easy task.
On the off chance that you suffered a vaginal tear or an episiotomy while delivering, the injury may sting for a couple of weeks. Broad tears may take more time to heal. Meanwhile, you can promote healing by:
- In case of sitting becoming uncomfortable, try sitting on a cushion or cushioned ring.
- Utilize a squeezer-bottle in order to pour lukewarm water over the vulva while you're urinating. Press a cleansed washcloth immovably against the injury when you hunker down for passing stool.
- Cool the injury using an ice compress, or place a cool witch hazel cushion between the wound and a clean sanitary napkin.
- Take stool softeners or analgesics as prescribed by your healthcare provider.
- For treatment of episiotomy wound in 1st week - betadine wash should be used 3-4 times a day.
While you're recovering, anticipate that the uneasiness will gradually reduce. Contact your doctor if the pain increases; the injury gets swollen, hot and excruciating; or if you notice a discharge with pus.
Vaginal discharge (lochia) might be a problem for several weeks post-delivery. Expect a red, overwhelming stream of blood for the initial few days. The release will continuously decrease, getting to be watery and changing from pink or chestnut to yellow and finally white. Contact your doctor if:
- You have substantial vaginal drying
- The discharge has a foul scent
- You have a temperature of 100.4 F (38 C) or more
You may feel contractions for the initial few days post-delivery. These constrictions, which frequently seem like menstrual cramps help in preventing excess bleeding by compressing the vessels. These contractions have a tendency to get more intense with subsequent deliveries. Your healthcare supplier may suggest an OTC pain reliever as well. Contact a healthcare personnel in the event of fever or if the stomach area is tender to your touch. These symptoms and side effects could show a uterine disease.