Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rozi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RoziYour feedback matters!
Hi Ma'am My menses are not continues. This time it is delayed by 20 Days. I want to ask for some medicine or some suggestion for the continuity.
My wife is 34 week pregnant, her Blood sugar level are as follows:- Fasting Blood Sugar 91 PG Blood Sugar (One Hour) 228 PG Blood Sugar (Two Hour) 183 Is there any complication or she need to go for some therapy to control sugar level, or is there any harm to baby and mother after delivery.
I have thyroid problem. So I want to know is there any problem during pregnancy. I am worried about that. All people said that, normal bache ke hisab se thyroid patients ka baby ka brain that normal nhi hota. Kya ye sach hai. Hum last time relationship mei te par mujhe abhi tak periods nahi huye hai. Jab ki m periods five days pahle ho jaye hai kya m pregnant hu.
Hello I am 20 years old and m sexually active from Yesterday something watery white liquid discharge is coming out of my both nipples whenever I squeeze them, and m also getting unconsciousness at that time, is this a matter of concern?
My girlfriend and I had a sex last time on 29th july and she had a pill and she got her periods on 8th august and this period last normal and than again we had sex and she took pill again on 20th august and got periods on 27th august in the same month and it's 5th September and still she is in periods and it is lasting longer than her normal cycle what could be the possible reason behind it and how longer will this time period last and when she will be getting ger normal cycles. Please help me as soon as possible she is tensed as well as i.
I m 33 year married women got married April 2015. I hv developed rashes above the vagina. It is itchy, pains a lot and bleeds. Skin is become thick and dry. Could you gv solution fr it.
I am suffering from the problem of irregularities since last 8 months nd this month also my periods are 3 weeks late even now I dnt have sign for having it what should I do?
In order to fulfill your and your partner's desires if must understand them and along with that you need to keep a track of your mental and physical health, so that you can fulfill those desires. There is an increasing number of people with the issue of reduced sexual drive and this being a private matter are not able to come out in the open to discuss it. However, this is an issue that can only be solved by a frank discussion, and when that is done, it might seem like there was no problem in the first place.
Listed below are some things that can lead to a lower sexual drive. It is to be noted that women and men have different reasons leading to reduced libido.
- Reduced hormone levels: The most prominent cause is reduced levels of testosterone and estrogen, which are hormones required for development of sexual characteristics in males and females respectively. The levels can reduce depending on various reasons from hypogonadism to loss of ovaries to psychological stress to medications to drinking and smoking. The first step in managing this would be to establish the fact that there are reduced hormone levels and pin the cause for it. Most people respond almost immediately to replacement therapy. Additionally, in some cases, the cause for reduced hormones can be addressed when identified.
- Physiological problems: Especially in women, if there is painful intercourse, then the drive is naturally reduced. The reason for the pain could be spasms or infection and need to be identified and treated. Psychological constraints are another major reason that most females have painful intercourse. Counselling along with therapy, if required can help these patients.
- Medications: From antidepressants to antihypertensives, though they are meant to cure some medical condition, they lead to some other condition. Drugs like selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), tricyclic antidepressants (TCA), and beta-adrenergic blockers are famous for their ability to reduce libido.
- Lifestyle habits: From smoking to drinking alcohol to junk food to lack of exercise, the effect on libido is very strong. Smoking decreases blood flow in general, which leads to reduced desire.
- Chronic diseases: Whether it is depression or diabetes, hypertension or hyperlipidemia, they all have an indirect effect on the sex drive of a person. Additionally, the constant stress of having to monitor health and maintain a good lifestyle has an effect on the overall health and definitely on the sex drive. In some cases, this could lead to drinking and smoking and use of medications all of which again can affect the sex drive. It goes into a vicious cycle and the patient needs to accept some facts and manage to work around the others.
It is indeed very stressful when a person finds out that he has a low sexual drive. However, it is not impossible to manage with a little help and support, both from the partner and the doctor.