Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rosi
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. RosiYour feedback matters!
I have complain of generalized muscle pain with spasm for 1 year received vit d sachet but did not benefitted much.
Acupressure can prove to be extremely effective if you are looking for non-medicinal solutions to treat musculoskeletal problems, such as back pain, sports injuries, arthritis, etc. Acupressure is the application of putting firm pressure on the areas on the body which are swollen, agitated or tense by massaging the acupoints (specific points in the body). Acupressure believes that relieving these areas of pressure reduces the pain.
Here are some musculoskeletal problems that can be healed by acupressure:
- Arthritis: Those who seek acupressure as an alternative treatment for pain are mostly suffering from arthritis (a disease characterised by chronic joint inflammation and cartilage degeneration). Acupressure applies pressure on the inflamed joints.
- Back pain: Back pain is a common problem that can affect anyone irrespective of his or her age. Acupressure acts to relieve the points where the muscles are too tense and helps to tone or support the muscles which have become weak with disuse.
- Chronic pain: Unrelenting pain can stem from many causes. Acupressure focuses on the pain and the pain signals when treating chronic pain. The acupoint of the pain and the nerves are gently massaged to relieve the pain.
- Fibromyalgia: Traumatic injury to the soft tissue, emotional trauma or severe illness can cause fibromyalgia. It is non-inflammatory in nature and often leads to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (a troublesome disorder with symptoms of deep fatigue, sleeping problems, pain, etc.). Acupressure can greatly improve the fatigue and sleeplessness that fibromyalgia causes.
- Tendonitis: The tendon connects the tissue to the bone, and tendonitis is the condition when the tendon is inflamed. Acupressure helps in reducing the inflammation and easing mobility restrictions.
- Sciatica: The sciatic nerve is the longest nerve in the body, stretching from the lower spine to the back of the foot. So when this nerve is agitated, pain radiates from the lower back to the foot. This condition is called sciatica. The acupoints in sciatica are the lower back and the hip. Acupressure effectively loosens the muscles in these regions and reduces inflammation.
- Sports injuries: Strains and sprains are common sports injuries, which mostly affect athletes. Acupressure has anti-inflammatory benefits that can help heal severely injured tendons, ligaments or muscle. Acupressure also plays a huge role in restoring and retraining the body, especially if you are an athlete and play high-demand sports.
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome: Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition in which the pressure increases on the median nerve as it goes through the carpal tunnel, and this causes wrist pain. Acupressure involves the use of directed pressure to specific acupuncture points on the surface of the body.
- Insomnia: Insomnia is a sleep disorder. The Acupressure Points between your heel and anklebones (on both sides) have traditionally been used to relieve and prevent insomnia.
- Migraines: Acupuncture is used to effectively treat primary headaches, namely tension and migraine, which are the most common.
I am suffering from lower back pain driving bending forward. No injury but pain has progressively grown since last year. Should I be doing bending exercises along with other back exercises?
My mother has lower leg pain. Disease such as burning numbness tingling from few days. So what I should do for her?
My mother have knee pain. She is 58 years old. She is suffering this from past 1 year. We have taken medicines from various doctor but not getting relief. She fell pain in moving, sitting. Please suggest some medicine, so that she can recover.
I am 18 year old female and have pain in hand for last 2 years. Recently l consult a doctor and he found that I am effected with CTS (carpal tunnel syndrome) and gave me medicine methycobal500 mcg and lyser forte saying that surgery is not necessary. Now I am taking the medicine about 7 months but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
I have stomach pain from past few days. And pain in my back m not able to sit or stand because of this pain now I have pain in my legs which is making me unable to move. Please help me.
Knee pain is referred to as a condition when the knee joints (which are responsible for walking, running, sitting and standing along with bearing the maximum body weight for most forms of physical activities) are significantly inflamed, giving rise to a severe pain in particular areas or the entire knee joint. There might also be severe stiffness around the knee joint which might make it very difficult to function.
Knee pain might occur due to obesity, old age, different forms of arthritis, severe injury in the knee or the associated ligament or bones, knee cap dislocation, overuse of the knee joint and infections of the knee joint.
Homeopathic Treatment For Knee Pain:
Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using holistic approach. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which the patient is suffering. The aim of homoeopathy is not only to remove the symptom of knee pain but to cure its underlying cause. As far as therapeutic medication is concerned, several well-proved medicines are available for knee pain that can be selected on the basis of cause, location, sensation, modalities and extension of the knee pain. For individualized remedy selection and treatment, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person. The effective homeopathic remedies for knee pain are as follows :
Bryonia Alba – This homeopathic preparation is effective in curing knee pain with the symptoms of severe pain in the knee joints during walking. Pain stops when you stop walking or moving and you may also have an abnormal growth in the knee joints. If the knee pain is caused due to osteoarthritis, Bryonia Alba can prove to be a useful remedy as well.
RhusTox – If the knee pain comes with the symptoms of severe pain in damp weather, intense pain after initial movement which tends to gets better in continuous motion, a prescribed dosage of RhusTox might help in the elimination of the pain.
Colchium – The medicine is useful in treating knee pain which worsens due to movement and subsequently improves in warm weather or after getting appropriate rest.
Silicea – This preparation is useful in curing knee pain which retains the sensation of being tightly bound during all times.
Lachesis – If the knee pain is caused due to rheumatoid arthritis, Lachesis can be an effective treatment. Lachesis can also be prescribed if the pain is accompanied with an abnormal growth around the affected area.
These are just a few of the commonly used Homeopathic remedies and are mentioned only to create awareness about the effectiveness of Homeopathic medicines for Knee Pain. It is not advisable to resort to self-medication for any disease.