Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Roopal ChawlaYour feedback matters!
Sir am 23 years male I have a problem of feeling too much tightness after eating or drinking water. I have a problem of constipation and acidity. Sometimes I feel burning sensation in my throat. Due to this problem my Tummy comes out but whenever I am hungry stomach not feel too much fat. I am having tea consumption a lot what is the problem. please guide me.
I have problem like weight gaining, weakness, coldness, I think problem is thoyrid. Waht can I do. I am scare, what can I do, I don't want to start life time medicine.
My mother age 68 diagnosed with moderate aortic valve stenosis with pressure gradient 79/47 mm hg. She is diabetic, bp also. Is surgery only option and is it safe in this age or any other option is there. If surgery required then till when it has to be done.
I am 47 years old get floaters since April 2016. I also have epilepsy problem. But I found floaters is not any way connected to epilepsy. I consulted the ophthalmologist in Chennai. They said there is no treatment for the floaters. My question is sometimes it is less and sometimes I feel it is more in a day. The ophthalmologist whom I consulted said that my position is not that laser treatment is needed. So will the floaters increase with age and till what stage I can ignore? Also will it affect my vision in due course of aging?
Hi mam /sir From Last 1 month my hair fall increase suddenly too much that I started bald from the centre and side one, should I go for to getted bald so that I got a new growth of hair and mean while I do oil massage to make hair strong and healthier or something else to do please consult me doctor.
In some cases, psychological factors rather than physical incapability plays a vital role in causing Erectile Dysfunction (ED). Child abuse or any instance of sexual trauma is considered as one of the root causes of Erectile Dysfunction. Other than this, there are numerous factors like a person’s emotional health and well-being can also be a direct reason behind Erectile Dysfunction.
The psychological causes of Erectile Dysfunction are
- Pressure: Constant exposure to stress due to work load, difficulties in married life, parenting issues, financial issues can be a major reason behind erectile dysfunction.
- Guilt: The pressure of satisfying a new sexual partner may become so overpowering that it may result in poor sexual performance. This may lay seeds of guilt in a person and hamper his emotional health.
- Anxiety: If a person erectile droop at any instance, fear may creep in that it can occur again. This situation opens door for ‘performance anxiety’ and may cause erectile dysfunction in the long run.
- State of Depression: Even a person who performs normally during sexual intercourse can suffer from erectile dysfunction if he is in depression. Depression poorly hinders a person’s emotional health and cause a series of psychological as well as physical problems. The drugs taken during depression may even facilitate erectile dysfunction.
- Loss of interest in sex: Reasons behind this can be growing age, disputes with partner, any kind of stress or certain medications.
- Loss of Self-confidence: Failure in previous attempts for sexual intercourse, feeling of insufficiency in sex life may lead to loss of self-confidence. This can be one of the deciding factors behind erectile dysfunction.
Occurrence of erectile droop once or twice is quite common among men. There is nothing to be worried about. But if this problem persists, one shall consult a sexologist. Few tips to prevent and cure erectile dysfunction are as follows:
- One needs to open up and discuss such issues with his partner as well as his physician. If the cause of erectile dysfunction is poor emotional health, then he can undergo some therapy. Some stress releasing exercises or meditation can help you gain control over your mind.
- One can take some pills like Viagra and prevail over psychological impediments. It helps to boost up one’s confidence while performing any sexual act.
- Try to remain fit and fine. Exercise daily to shed any extra weight. Avoid drinking and smoking and take a healthy diet. Take adequate sleep (about 7 hours in night) and get your blood pressure and cholesterol levels checked regularly.
All the above tips help in maintaining your physical as well as psychological health. Follow them and get cured of erectile dysfunction.