Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Roma Rana GoelYour feedback matters!
Is it good to egg for break fast since I've heart problem, cholesterol, & diabetic. Please Dr. Help me an let me know thanks.
- Sugarcane juice has all the required vitamins and minerals that provide precious health benefits for the person suffering from various diseases.
- Drinking sugarcane juice instead of artificial and aerated drinks helps to improve the health of a person.
- The juice of Sugarcane helps in treating the burning sensation while passing urine, prostatitis, kidney stones, STD (sexually transmitted disease), and urinary tract infections
- Sugarcane juice reduces the bad cholesterol level in the body and has natural sugar. It helps in eliminating toxins from the body by cleansing, improving metabolism and detoxifying the body. This aids in gradual weight loss especially if taken regularly with lime juice or coconut water.
- It is found to be beneficial for pregnant women because of its contents of iron and folates. These contents enhance the hemoglobin level in pregnant women. It also prevents the unborn baby from variety of birth defects.
- The antioxidant property of sugar cane juice makes the skin soft, fair, supple and healthy. It also helps in delaying the signs of aging on the skin.
- Sugarcane contains natural sugar which has low glycemic index that prevents steep rise in blood glucose levels and so can be taken as a substitute of aerated drinks by diabetics. However people with Type-2 diabetes should consume it in moderation after consulting the doctor.
- Studies show that sugarcane is effective in fighting against cancer especially breast and prostate cancer.
- Sugarcane juice boosts protein levels in the body which is helpful in maintaining the health of the kidney.
- The antioxidants in sugar cane juice help in fighting against infections and boosting the immune system of the body. It also protects liver the liver against infections and helps in keeping the bilirubin levels in control.
- It is helpful in preventing stomach infection and is considered a good digestive aid due to the presence of potassium. It is also useful in treating constipation.
- Studies show that sugarcane juice helps in protecting tooth decay and bad breath because of its high mineral content.
My age is 40 years old and also I m a diabetic patient last 7 years. Last few days I take medicine Ayurvedic tablets Himalaya LIV. 52 but my blood sugar is increase. Why it is increased? Should I stop taking medicine?
Plz doctors help me I don't have money so only asking for free question help me. Itching scalp I have I always use to scratch my head some thing white gun is coming I shaved my head and I say their are 4 patches in white colour I scratched the white this went of and that are become light red the after 2 days I again appears the same white patch why it is happening somewhat is that and what should I do please plz please plz please plz help me help me gods help me my head us so itching.
I have rough & dry hairs, also had hairfall these days. While I put oil for my dry hairs, hair falls more. What could I do for it?
I am a bronchitis patient using" foracort" inhaler. Please advise some good medicine or good exercise.
I am 57 years male, overweight pure veg, teetotaler, suffering from acute pain due to higher uric acid 6 .I am taking febutax 80 in morning and one movizox. But for two day I am not getting good result. Pls guide.
The skin is the most exposed organ to irritants, and when the body recognizes something as foreign, the immune system kicks into action. It produces what is known as antibodies against the foreign bodies (antigens). However, in many situations, the body produces antibodies against its own cells or tissue or components, causing an autoimmune reaction. One such autoimmune reaction is lichen planus, which is a skin rash caused when the body produces antibodies against its own skin or mucous membranes.
Risk factors: While anyone with a weak immune system can develop lichen planus, the followings increase the chances of that happening:
- Presence of other autoimmune disorders
- Hyperactive immune system, causing the allergic reaction
- Genetic inheritance
- Increased stress levels
- Prior history of viral infections
- Middle aged women
- Exposure to allergens like gold, arsenic, iodine, and drugs like diuretics and antibiotics
- Prior history of hepatitis C
Symptoms: Diagnosis of lichen planus is quite easy, as it has a characteristic appearance.
- Basically, a skin rash that is purple in color with flat tops on the skin
- Rashes spread over the body in a matter of weeks
- They are itchy, painful, and produce a burning sensation
- Could have blisters which burst
- Have thin lacy margin
- Can be seen in the genital area, scalp, ankle, hands, mucous membranes, and nails
If required, a biopsy can be done in some cases to confirm the diagnosis. Allergy testing can also be done to confirm hyperactive immune system.
Treatments: This can depend on the severity of the condition. In people where it is not progressive or inflamed, it could be observed to run its natural course and subside.
For those requiring symptomatic treatment, the following can be used:
- Steroids (topical or oral) to reduce inflammation
- Antihistamines to reduce the allergic response
- Retinoids (topical or oral) which can help overall skin health
- Nonsteroidal creams to clear up the rash
- Moisturizer to keep skin healthy and prevent dryness and itching
- Cool compresses on the rashes
- Loose clothing to prevent irritation and itching
- Anti-itch creams and powders and lotions
- Oatmeal bath to avoid itching and inflammation
- Ultraviolet radiation to the rash to reduce severity
- Avoid agents (drugs or chemicals) which can cause lichen planus
- If the lesions are in the mouth, mouthwash and/or rinse can be used for topical relief
Lichen planus often does not require any treatment. However, depending on each individual, it may require topical and/or systemic treatment to manage the symptoms. It usually runs its course over 6 to 10 weeks and subsides on its own. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Tell me urgent iam getting irritating by seeing my face. Suggest me with natural treatment to become fair and beautiful.
I am 19 year old and my some of hairs are becoming white. So I want to ask that how can I remove my white hair or convert to black. Without using dyes.
My wife periods getting delayed every month, last month is got exceeded more than 20 days, what could be the cause, do we need to consult doctor.
My body is very paining and mind is also pain I take more medicines but not effective anyone I request you please you help me.
My face & my hands is oily and day by day is becoming more oily and black so give me some cream through which I can fair up myskin and hands.
Being healthy and happy is a state of mind. Yet, it is also a choice that we make consciously or subconsciously. The way we choose to live and how we respond by matter of habit or choice, to the various life events and situations thrown at us, pretty much decides how our hormones, blood pressure and other factors behave in the long run. Anxiety and general unhappiness have been found to share a deep link with the quality of one's health. So let us look at the common mistakes we make, backed by science, which may be keeping us from health and happiness.
- Avoiding Connections: What really happens when we do not cultivate relationships with people whom we can laugh and cry with? You end up bottling things up inside and do not get an outsider perspective that can help you take things in a lighter vein or from a different, often more justified perspective.
- Endorphins: Also, when you do not have someone you can laugh with, especially during stressful times, you end up supressing hormones like the endorphins which are known to be natural pain relievers too!
- Sitting All Day: If your job or lifestyle involves the sedentary act of remaining seated, you are first of all, asking for neck and shoulder pain in the long run. That besides, you are also losing your fast paced metabolism due to the lack of activity and this can also fuel the build up of toxins which may lead to chronic and potentially fatal diseases in the future.
- Victim of your Own Thoughts: Over exposure to too many ideas can never be a good thing. In this day and age of social media and instant access, we never seem to be short of opinions, no matter how irrelevant. When we start to find our own truth in someone else's reality, we end up playing the victim card in our relationships due to these misplaced opinions. This leads to problems like helplessness which can become anxiety and paranoia in the long run.
- Food: Too much junk or too many fad diets can ruin the chemical balance and good health of your being. Binge eating or emotional eating due to anxiety, boredom and ready availability of food can also give rise to eating disorders and weight gain which in turn, can lead to problems like diabetes, high cholesterol and other such problems.
Exercising, eating right and taking time to breathe and listen to people around you will help in fostering a better lifestyle with more human connections. This is especially important for people living in nuclear families with stressful jobs.