Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Rohtash K SharmaYour feedback matters!
I don't know why I do feel peeing many times, it just stores in there and not come at the same time and some time later I do feel going to pee, it has just ruined me.
Gastric press my urine bladder and release urine then gastric release. So I can't hold My urine pressure.
Hello sir, My father's age is 40 years. He suffers from Ureteral calculus and he can't control it. Please Doctor tell us how to cure this?
Hi I am 34 years and trying to convince since year. All my test like follicular studies hormones blood glucose thyroid TB are done and all are normal. This time my cycle got delayed 10 days but urine test is negative. N now I m having cramps may be ovulation. What should I do?
Dear sir, I am 45 years old female. Its lumen is normally distended & a large calculus of size 21. 4 mm casting acoustic shadow. Its wall is normally thickened (0.48 cm). Ultrasound Murphy's sign is positive. Please Suggest what am I do or if any medicine you may suggest. Thanks.
I am 23 years old. I am getting excessive and frequent urination. I took some medicines for it but they are not that much effective. What should I do now?
I am 22 year female, feeling burning like sensation while urinating or afterwards. I have not gone through any sexual activity. Sometimes, the burning sensation urges even though not urinating. So, pls send me the recovery action.
I am 70 years old. I have Urinery problem. Every hour I feel to go to Urinal. What is the remedy for this?
I had noticed blood traces at the beginning urination about one month back. I carried out a blood urine examination it said PSA as 7.69, Further scanning showed prostate is of normal size. I took ciplox 500 for a month and retestedt PSA and the result showed 7.67. The doctor said that a biopsy is needed. Since I am 74 years old, I don't intend to go for biopsy. If I leave it as is, will there be any complication later? Is there any medication available for high PSA?
Urinary tract infection is a widespread disorder that most of the human beings face, especially in later stages of their lives. Women who are sexually active are more prone for this infection.
The symptoms that are identified with urinary tract infection are frequent urination, pain and burning sensation at the time of passing urine. In certain cases, women even experience leaking of urine while sleeping. It is advised not to take this condition casually as it can lead to further complications. Medications need to be taken to reduce the discomfort and treat the infection.
Causes and predisposing factors of Urinary Infection:
- Urinary tract infection is mostly caused by bacteria.
- Sexual intercourse, pregnancy, diabetes and stones in urinary tract predispose to or aggravate urinary tract infection.
- Chances of urinary tract infection are more if a person has sex with many partners.
- In postmenopausal women, incidence of urinary tract infection is more due to depletion of certain hormones.
- Women should not hold back the urge for urinating frequently, as it makes one prone to infection.
Management of Urinary Tract Infection:
There are simple and helpful home remedies that can supplement management of urinary tract infection: The latter alone are not enough. You have to consult Doctor for proper treatment of this condition. Certain supportive measures that one can take in cases of urinary tract infection are as follows:
- It is very necessary to drink enough water, as it would help flush the bacteria from the bladder that cause the infection. It is advisable to drink at least 80 ounces of water on a daily basis.
- Spicy foods and bladder irritants like caffeine, carbonated drinks and artificial sweeteners should preferably be cut off from the diet.
- Include healthy foods in your diet that are high on fibre and helpful in digestive health of your body.
- It is advisable to adopt healthier habits and quit smoking. One should wear loose clothing and make use of personal hygiene products that are free from any fragrance.
- At times, there is burning, pressure, and pain around pubic area in cases of urinary tract infection. Applying a heating pad helps soothe the area. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.