Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Rohtash K SharmaYour feedback matters!
My pus cell in urine test are 1-2hpf and my partners in 8-9hpf I am having mild testicular pain and she is having burning sensation in urine and urge to urinate. Can it be a std? How can I confirm?
My husband is 28 years old. He is urinating only twice or thrice in a day. And his urine colour is red. Is it normal. If it is not what should I do ?
I am a 18 year old male. I suffer from a problem that I cannot tell everyone. Iam getting my underwear wet without my knowing. I don't know why. In my childhood used to urinate in my bed (while sleeping), I dont know what to. Do please do help me. Please.
I am suffering from kidney stone about 6.5mm I take medicine it became 3.5 after some time it began big size about 5mm please tell me how can I relief from this disease.
I have post void urine 350 ml. I have undergone t you r p 6 years. Back. It takes 10 seconds to start urine. I am 76 years old. recent ultra sound shows the prostate grown inside bladder also. The bladder wall is thick. Can you suggest medicine. Can the bladder improve. Thank you. Shyamsundar bangalore.
I am 17 years old I am frequently urinating I feel pain during urination I also feel urine is still present but not coming out Is this urethra striction.
I am having burning sensation while passing urine. Often n feel like going often. Is it infection or my ovulation time so it happens. Pl guide me. I am 35 years old thanks. Pl tell me any medicine name or liquid I can take. Thanks.
I am a male member aged 76 years. I was a high blood pressure patient since last 30 years and under medical supervision and under control. My creatinine shown as 2.8. Please advise me what vegetables and fruits I can take to keep the creatinine under control.
I am 50 years old female. Yesterday while passing urine I passed blood but once. After that it has never happened again. What do you advise?
Overactive bladder, also known as OAB, is a condition where sudden involuntary contractions of the urinary bladder's muscular walls cause bladder storage dysfunction. It leads to sudden and frequent urges to urinate (urinary urgency), as well as unintentional leakage or urine (urinary incontinence).
This is a condition that affects both men and women and causes tremendous discomfort in nearly every aspect of daily life. The specific causes of OAB vary from case to case but it is generally attributed to infection of the urinary tract or dysfunction of the nervous system. The symptoms are intensified by unhealthy lifestyle choices such as overindulging in caffeinated drinks, spicy foods, and alcohol.
There are several ways in which you can deal with the problem of OAB, depending on the nature of the case. It is necessary for you to consult a urologist for a detailed diagnosis to formulate the best treatment option.
Following are the most effective remedies to treat an overactive bladder:
1. Lifestyle Modifications - Also known as behavioral therapy, this is the first step in the treatment of OAB. It involves inculcating simple changes into everyday habits such as avoiding food and drinks that irritate the bladder, scheduling (and in some cases, practice delaying) bathroom visits, exercising the pelvic floor and bladder muscles, keeping a record of urinating habits in a 'bladder diary' for better understanding the problem, etc. You can incorporate these habits into everyday activities for an easy alleviation of the problem with absolutely no side effects.
2. Medication and Surgery - There are several different kinds of medicines and drugs that can treat the problem of OAB. The most common types are muscle relaxants that loosen the muscles of the urinary bladder to prevent involuntary contractions, and antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs that treat urinary tract infections. Many types of implants are surgically set into the pelvic area to act as electrical nerve stimulators for neuromodulation therapy. Reconstructive bladder surgery is another remedial option.
3. Devices and Products - Urinary urgency and incontinence can be managed through the external use of various devices and products which collect and hold urine or absorb leakages. These include indwelling catheters, condom catheters (for men), urine drainage bags, absorbent pads and adult diapers, and toilet substitutes such as bedpans and bedside urinals. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.
I have discovered a small lump right on the opening of my anus opening It is about the size of a pea and looks almost pinkish mass. It feels exactly the same as a pea –size. I am extremely worried about small lump on my anus. It might be a hemorrhoid. How to cure that without surgery. Please suggest some.
I have kidney stones. One of the stone is coming down, so I have start medication consulted by doctor to help that stone to come out. But after starting that medication, suddenly my ejaculation has been stopped while doing sex. Not even a single drop is coming out. I am afraid and confused, why is this?
My sister 38 years old female. She is suffering from anti gbm antibody disease from last 4 months. Initially she has only symptoms of renal involvement she used immunosuppressants and prednisalone for 2 months. Her renal function not improved because of side effects she stopped those tablets. After 10 days pulmonary symptoms began (severe cough, sputum with blood streaks, low grade fever) now she is using cyclophosphamide and on regular dialysis. Is there any other way to improve her condition? please suggest a solution for this problem.
Hi Doctor, Whenever I pass urine few drops keep on trickling from my penis which is causing me lot of trouble. Please suggest what to do. I am gymming at the moment and I take nutrix (whey protein) post work out and BCAA during workout. Would that have any side effect.
Hello Dr.im suffering from urine problem. I will go for long time to washroom and that is mainly during night times. I cannot sleep if I feel I had one more drop left in my bladder. I have this problem from 2 years onwards. So please help to stop this feeling. I want sleep happily. please help me.
I am high having pain in my rectum/anus or you can say at boundaries of my buttcrack. Don't know how to help and which doctor to look for. Pain has been for 3-4 days now.
A rolling stone may gather no moss, but a kidney or renal stone can cause a lot of pain! As a matter of fact, the pain is quite common as statistics say that 10% of women and 20% of men have experienced this painful issue at some point in their lives.
Ayurvedic solutions to treat renal stones are quite effective. As a matter of fact, a lot of the treatment is customised to suit the case at hand. This makes this ancient system of medicine more effective and works in such a way that those suffering from renal stones are able to get out of pain quite sooner than they would have normally expected, had they she followed the course of conventional medicine.
Following the Ayurvedic diet
- It is to be noted that changes to a person’s food and liquid consumption, when it comes to following the Ayurvedic course of treatment for renal stones, is part and parcel of the treatment. Some of the things that a person who makes the choice to follow this form of treatment can expect to find in his or her diet include ash gourd juice along with the trunk of the banana tree as well as coconut flower. Quite exotic indeed! It can be said that if a person makes the effort to adhere to the diet which is set out by his or her Ayurvedic consultant, he or she will be expediting his or her return to the pink of health.
- One of the most elementary things which is to be done by a person who either has renal stones or is at a threat of having renal stones is to make sure that they are well hydrated. While five glasses of water are often considered by many to be sufficient, a person who has eight goes the proverbial extra mile to make sure that he or she is cutting the risk of being affected by renal stones.
- Talking about liquids to be consumed, it can be said that a glass of the juice of radish leaves can make a big difference, if the frequency of the consumption of the same is maintained at two glasses a day, in a consistent manner.
In addition to this, incorporating fruits such as watermelon into the diet of a person can really go a long way. By moving away from a diet rich in oily food, you will be doing yourself a big favour.