Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. Rohit VishnoiYour feedback matters!
Hi I feel dizziness always and I checked BP it is fine. I can not able to sleep properly. Could you please advise.
I've throat irritation not pain with white bumps under my tongue. I had taken antibiotics for throat irritation but not cured. I'm scared. Help me.
How To Take Care Of Your Ears?
1) Avoid unnecessary and excessive use of earbuds.
2) Avoid staying too close to a loudspeaker for a longer duration
3) Do not insert sharp or pointed objects in ear for cleaning.
4) Use earplugs while swimming.
5) Listening to music on a headphone at a high volume for a long time can cause deafness.
6) Avoid using otc medication like drops or tablets for ear problems. Always consult a doctor.
7) If you experience sudden hearing loss, take your doctor's appointment as soon as possible.
Gm Dr. I am suffering from Rhinitis & frequent sneezing with sore throat, can you tell me medicine for this?
I am 20 year old female. I had sinus since my childhood (as I am suffering it when climate change or any change occurred in my body. Every day morning I am suffering from sneezes (continuously 10-15. How get rid of sinus?
My right side of the nose always get blocked whenever I sleep. I was using nasivion nasal spray for long but now a days I have stopped using it as I have heard it has lots of I'll effect on health. Nevertheless I did CT scan where the right side of my nose has been shown as blocked with mucus. I feel helpless. Kindly help Regards Soumya Mukherjee.
My son is 13 years old now, but since childhood he has a problem that he frequently bleeds from noise and specially during summers. So I want to know the reason and remedy. And also want to know seriousness about it.
Due to certain events in th past few months, I've been feeling depressed which leads to some tingling sensation in my legs and hands whenever I am in a bad mood followed by pain in legs and dizziness. It is getting worse day by day.
Do all sinusitis show on CT scans. Because I did a CT scan it show noting. The head X-ray show noting. But I have problems with My head and that. I feel like pressure in My head. Mostly to the back of head. And that.
My symptoms are tiredness, fatigue, muscle pain and little joint pain sometimes. If I take 200mg of hcqs per day, I feel good and normal. If I take 400mg of hcqs per day, I get headache, nausea, dizziness, tiredness, muscle pain etc. So, pls suggest me the strength of hcqs I should take?
I have been suffering from osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, sciatica and chronic sinus problem of streptococci. I feel that when sinus problem aggravates, a few days after my suffering of arthritic pain increases. Sinus problem is of frontal or maxillary affecting right eye which becomes red and itchy, painful. I am taking kali bichrome, hydrastis, echinacea. Please help me advising medicines for longer use.
Any time my nose are bleeding and blood wasted in summer day every minutes blooding my nose what am I do?
My left ear is blank after a loud music in disco. Its has been few weeks but there are no improvements.
Hi Doctor I am always having nasal congestion at one side in nose. I have recently got ct scan and doctor told that there is little mucus in forehead above eye brow and also little narrow in one side of the nose. Please suggest some things to get rid of the nasal congestion. Thanks for your time and suggestions.
My Mom is 64 Yrs of age. She is really weak by her health N her weight is around 45. She had slight Low BP issue very rarely in the past. Since past few months she is facing High BP issue. Sometime BP has shot up to 190—110. Related medication has started. She is quite frequently facing "Chakkar' kind of issue along with headache. I am quite worried abt her as she is alone at home when both us going to office.
Sore throat can have many kinds of manifestations and the extent of soreness varies as well. Homeopathy offers multiple remedies for the varying degrees of an inflamed throat. These are some of the best homeopathic drugs in accordance with their symptoms:
- Aconitum: This medicine should be taken at the early onset of a sore throat. When there is redness of the throat and in addition to it swelling and burning, this can be the ideal remedy.
- Apis: This medicine is advisable when children have inflamed, red throat along with tonsils which become swollen with the consumption of hot food and beverages. In such instances, the child can’t swallow without experiencing recurring pain. The inflamed outer and inner throats are accompanied by a feeling of something being stuck in the throat due to an enlarged uvula.
- Belladonna: Acute tonsillitis is best treated with belladonna. Preferably it should be used at the onset of a sore throat. The tonsils appear scarlet red. Even though swallowing is painful, there is a desire to do so nevertheless. The throat feels constricted. In such cases the extremities are very cold despite the head feeling hot.
- Arsenicum: This is again a wonder drug for children experiencing pain in the larynx that is relieved when hot drinks and food are consumed, and worsened by any cold edibles. The right side of the throat generally experiences greater pain. This pain is accompanied by a dry mouth and an increased thirst.
- Ferrum Phos: This is an effective remedy for nonviolent and acute tonsillitis. The pain is often bearable and the onset of the inflammation is gradual. Swallowing often becomes difficult and leads to pain whereas cold brings relief to the throat.
- Lachesis: This drug is usually prescribed when the child has throat pain on the left side. The right gland of the throat is less swollen than the left. There is also a constant tickling sensation. The throat becomes extra sensitive to any kind of touch or pressure and these children hence dislike wearing tight clothing and collars.
- Hepar Sulph: This medicine is advisable for children when they start experiencing a sore throat right after they have been out in the cold, for way too long. The tonsils swell up and there is a constant throbbing pain. This pain tends to fluctuate and it also radiates to the ears when the child swallows. Some relief is experienced when consuming hot drinks. These children tend to be highly irritable.