Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Rohit SinghYour feedback matters!
Doctor, I have severe allergy, sneezing, throat irritation when I take head bath. Cold allergy. Please advise what to do?
Sir mere throat me kal se kuchh khate samay pain ho raha hai aur mere left side neck me kuchh swelling ya lump type sa lag raha hai aur ye swelling ya lump25 ya 26 day se hai aur kabhi kabhi swelling ya lump se aspass khujlee bhi hoti hai sath hi kabhi back left skull ke niche pain bhi hota hai thoda pain hota jankari de aur meri age 26 year hai aur me koi smoking alcohol bhi nahi karata hoon.
I have a cousin,she was female.Her age was 29.She is suffering from snoring from past 5 years.She want to reduce it.Can any one suggest any medicine ?
Hi doctor how are you? Doctor I am suffering from nasal and skin allergy specially my back and face is suffered to much it has been since 3-4 years what should I do sir?
I am 35 yr old male and have' sinusitis' right nose close and pain in head, eye last 10yr What should I do?
Painless bleeding from my left ear. Before this I suffered from ear ache due to waste in my ear. After using drops, everything gone out but now bleeding also without any pain. Plss reply to my problem.
My father had tb of larynx with primary focal point in lungs last year for which he took medication for 6 months. His sputum test showed negative afb. We assumed he recovered. However, he never gained weigh again after that, and in fact, he lost further weight. On biopsy of enlarged adrenal gland seen in us, the report showed tb of adrenal gland. Now he has again started taking his old tb medication. Can I know how do we go further about it. Will he be fine taking the same medication again? how do we know if the medication is still working?
Mujhe 1,2 manine se Gale me infection hai pehle elopethik me dikhya 5 din ki dawai di fir dard hone lga ab homeo me dikhaya hai saath din ki dawai di par gale ki Nason me dard ab b hai, kuch bataye Sir. Thanks.
Hi My sister 58 last three month please water from nose countinue day and night. Dr. Says only surgary by indo scopy cost 2 lakh water leakage from brain
Dear sir My age is 31, unmarried girl. I am suffering lots of problems like urine infection, bp low, thyroid, swelling on face every time, white spots on body but currently under control. Internal weakness every time. Cervical problem, on face too much problems many spots n infection facing from past 12 years, sensitive teethes, sinus problem, problem in breathing, when I breath my nose & neck feel to much fry so that I can not sleep properly. N so many much more problems please tell what I have to do have one body with lots or problems.
Yesterday I got drunk and then after 5 hours I vomit at least 5 times For the first time I vomit I was feeling good but then after I had a feeling that something has stuck in my throat Because of Feeling of something stuck in my throat I vomit for next 4 times I had gargle with hot water but nothing happened I had not eaten since yesterday night and now I am feeling very hungry but I can't eat because throat is paining I can feel the swollen part in my throat My friends take a look and they said it is swollen very much and yellow in color What should I do.
I am suffering from nasal congestion last one year. I how to prevent excess mucus production naturally kind suggests any.
I am suffering from high fever, nausea, headache, joints pain and throat infection. After taking paracetamol and cetirizine. I feel a little better but again morning and evening I feel fever, headache. please help.
I am having high fever and sour throat with cold. Maybe due to change in weather. How to cure this cold at home.
Sir I have dust allergy, if I take a things with dust, suddenly sniffing my nose and make some symptoms on my body. How to solve this problem.
There are various type of nosebleed that can be caused by a variety of conditions. While some of them may not be too serious, one must never ignore heavy and persistent nosebleed. Nosebleeds are of two kinds: anterior nosebleed and posterior nosebleed. While 90% of all nosebleeds are anterior nosebleeds, the posterior nosebleeds are far less common and may be slightly more serious in nature. An anterior nosebleed is usually caused in the blood vessels that lie on the front portion of the nose and can be controlled easily. A posterior nosebleed usually comes from damage to an artery in the rear portion of the nose. Infection, trauma, allergic reactions and other such causes may be behind a nosebleed.
Let us cast a glance on the tips to prevent nosebleeds.
- Salt water and saline nose drops can be used in order to prevent nosebleeds. It is important to take these on a regular basis in case you are experiencing these nosebleeds on a regular basis.
- You can also consult doctor, who may prescribe blood thinners so that the blood does not clot and lead to a nosebleed. You will need to ensure that you take such medication only when the doctor prescribes the same.
- The use of painkillers like Aspirin and other non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs must be limited. Sometimes, taking such medication too frequently may lead to nosebleeds.
- You would do well to control your blood pressure because hypertension and other forms of high blood pressure can also cause nosebleeds. Lifestyle changes like your diet and exercise can help in keeping a more stable blood pressure level so that you do not fall prey to frequent nosebleeds.
- Humidify your home with a humidifier so that the air does not get too dry. Many times, this causes nosebleeds. Also, you may want to keep the heat down in the bedrooms. Many nosebleeds happen due to too warm temperatures while you are sleeping.
- Nose picking should also be discouraged as it can lead to nosebleeds in case there is a scratch or any other kind of damage when you try to force the dirt out.
- It has also been found that smoking has a connection with nosebleeds. This can be fixed if the patient quits smoking.
- One should not use nasal sprays without a prescription from a doctor. This also includes antihistamines, decongestants as well as other medicated sprays. These may not suit the patient at all times, and may also lead to nosebleeds.
In the event of a nosebleed, you will need to lean forward with your head tilted backwards. This will stem the bleeding. If it is possible, you must also try and lie down immediately for a few minutes.