Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rohit SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hii I am 23 years old (female). I am suffering from chest pain can you give a reason why it is paining?
I am 30 years old, for the last four years I have seen that my sperm count has come down, now it has even worsen, that Its hard to produce sperms now when masturbating. There is no problem in erection. Please help.
I masturbating from past 8 years. I unable to enjoy sex coz I get very early ejection. I request that please suggest me the solution.
I have observed that my sex power is decreased day by day my pennies is not get more stronger while sex what can I do.
My age is 25. I started masturbation when I was 13. I am a frequent masturbate due to which I have erectile dysfunction problem. But from past 1 month I stop masturbating but now I am facing nightfall problems. And the most severe is that semen is leaking with urine when I go for poty and exert pressure. Due to this I feel my legs r weak now. They continuously pain. But last night my left testicle start paining and pain goes downwards to the left leg. I want this semen leakage solution first. I am afraid. Why it is leaking? Tell me Homeopathic medicine pls.
I am suffering from headache that too pain is only on left side of forehead and above eye from 7 years. Pain is only on one side of head.in cold conditions it will be more. So what is main reason behind this doctor?
I have fever last night I take tablet from medical but there is no relief and I have a hitch on neck and it is still have pain.
I want to ask that have a headache and we want to relief modestly so that what will have to do in this situation.
I have problem eretiycle dysfunction and low sperm count am diabetic and want to become father am also 25 kg over weight please suggest me what I do.
I have a cold , fever, loose motion and headache so which medicine should I take to get in to normal health.
What is sytomems of flu fever and give some suggestions and also give solutions of this disease. Thanks you sir.
I have 1 problem when I get in touch with a girl my penis gets erect immediately and sperm leaks out of it in my pants. What should I do to stop this?
Stitches or sutures act as a closure for either surface wounds or deep wounds. Procedure to close a deep wound comprises of sewing the two edges and applying stitches under the skin surface.
Catagories of sutures
- Non absorbable stitches are applied in case of skin wounds or internal wounds. Such stitches heal quickly and are easy to remove. Non absorbable stitches are made of natural fibers or synthetic threads like nylon polypropylene. As the name suggests, these stitches are either permanent or persist for a long time.
- Absorbable stitches are applied on layers which have the property of healing quickly. They are very firm during the initial days. Then they start getting dissolved in the body.
Precautions taken by medical team before applying stitches to prevent infection
- Careful checking of nose for occurrence of germs before the start of operation.
- Skin must be cleansed prior to surgery.
- Sanitizing hands prior conducting the surgery.
- Usage of germ free gloves and sterile clothes while applying sutures.
- Prescribing antibiotics to the patients who may fear high risk of infections.
Precautions to be taken by patient to prevent infection
- Take a bath prior to surgery.
- Avoid using razor at the surgical site. The same can be carried out by using clippers by the surgery team itself.
- Keep all your jewellery aside before the operation starts. Do not apply nail polish.
- It is advised to cover up the wound. Try to keep the adjacent areas germ free. This is a crucial step in avoiding infection.
- Visit your doctor at once on finding redness around the wound.
When to see your doctor?
Pain up to a certain threshold is normal. In case pain gets unbearable, the scene can be alarming. It may be an indication of infection. Taking immediate remedial steps is necessary to avoid infection or any other side effects post the surgery. On meeting with any of the following signs, it is better to consult doctor at once.
- If the skin around the wound gets swollen.
- If you detect redness around the wound.
- If the pain becomes unbearable.
- If the wound starts developing pus.
- If your body temperature increases abnormally or if you have fever.
- If you observe red streaks around the wound.
- If in case a stitch gets opened up and the edges of the suture start widening. This is the most alarming sign. In case a suture gets opened, you must immediately seek for a remedy.
Ask your doctor for the precautions you can take to avoid experiencing any of the above signs. If unfortunately you come across such alarming symptoms, rush to the nearest hospital and get the appropriate treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Surgeon.
My neck is paining a lot ,every time try to move it. It's now past 3 weeks when I started to feel pain in my neck.
Hepatitis is a medical condition in which the liver gets inflamed due to the action of a virus mostly. The type of treatment for this condition is decided according to the type and the root cause behind the condition. There are 5 types of viral hepatitis as described below:
- Hepatitis A- This type of viral hepatitis develops due to an infection from Hepatitis A virus. Consumption of contaminated food and water can result in this condition. Hepatitis A cannot be treated but vaccination helps in preventing its development.
- Hepatitis B- Infection due to Hepatitis B virus results in this condition. Contact with infected body fluids like saliva, blood or semen, sharing razors with infected people, having sexual contact with an infected person etc. increases the chances of suffering from this condition in a person.
- Hepatitis C- It is a type of viral hepatitis which develops due to an infection from Hepatitis C virus. Direct contact with infected body fluids, sexual contact, and drug use through injection may result in the development of this condition.
- Hepatitis D- Infection from the Hepatitis D virus may result in this severe liver disease known as Hepatitis D or Delta hepatitis. Direct contact with infected blood or a puncture would result in the development of such a condition.
- Hepatitis E- Spread of Hepatitis E virus, due to poor sanitation (leading to ingestion of fecal matter) may result in this waterborne disease known as Hepatitis E.
Here are some things you can do in order to prevent viral hepatitis
1. Avoid consuming contaminated food and water - Maintaining proper hygiene is very important in order to prevent viral hepatitis. Especially if you are living in or travelling to a developing country, you must avoid drinking local water, eating raw fruits and vegetables without washing them, having seafood or having ice.
2. Avert contamination of blood - In order to prevent viral hepatitis due to blood contamination, sharing of razors, sharing of drug needles must be avoided. Using somebody else's toothbrush must also be avoided. Spilled blood should not be touched by anyone. It can become a cause of viral hepatitis in him/her due to blood contamination.
3. Vaccinate yourself - For Hepatitis A and B, vaccines have been developed. You can safeguard yourself from these forms of hepatitis by vaccinating yourself. However for Hepatitis C, D, and E, vaccines are yet to be developed.