Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Rohit Sharma

MBBS, DNB (General Medicine)

General Physician, Delhi

13 Years Experience  ·  300 at clinic
Dr. Rohit Sharma MBBS, DNB (General Medicine) General Physician, Delhi
13 Years Experience  ·  300 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care....more
I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care.
More about Dr. Rohit Sharma
Dr. Rohit Sharma is a trusted General Physician in Krishna Nagar, Delhi. He has helped numerous patients in his 13 years of experience as a General Physician. He is a MBBS, DNB (General Medicine) . He is currently practising at SRP Multispecality Clinic in Krishna Nagar, Delhi. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Rohit Sharma on has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MBBS - KMC Manipal, - 2004
DNB (General Medicine) - Fortis Esscort Hospital, Faridabad, - 2009
Languages spoken
Professional Memberships
Indian Medical Association (IMA)


Book Clinic Appointment

SRP Multispecality Clinic

D-9,Krishna Nagar. Landmark:- Near Ratan Devi School, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
300 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Rohit Sharma

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Sir. During last make out with my gf after one stroke my penis didn't get erected and was not so erect in the first time also. Erection and hardness to my penis has fallen drastically. My age is 28 unmarried, 5.8 weights 74. Please suggest what to do? for erection and hardness. exercise and food I should intake.

Advanced Aesthetics
Ayurveda, Gulbarga
Loose some weight 5kg and your sexual stamina is something that is very important for a healthy and happy married life. Hence, a sexual stamina diet is important if you find that your sexual performance is lacking. The fats you consume are very important in how your sexual life is. Since fats affect the way your blood flows, it also affects your ejaculation and your pleasure sensations. Omega-3 fatty acids are good for your physical as well as sexual health. You can consume foods that are high in omega-3 fatty acids like fish oils, olive oil, and primrose oils. Cap- semanto 2cap 2times a day for increase sex time for 2months sure result ou can also consume nutritional supplements that contain magnesium, zinc, and selenium. Also get yourself the recommended allowances of niacin, riboflavin, and thiamine, as all of these help stimulate your brain's pleasure centers. All of these nutrients are contained in breakfast cereals. You can also add some fruits to your sexual stamina diet. These foods should contain antioxidants. Berries and citrus fruits are excellent for relaxing your body. Fresh fruits and vegetables can help you deal with sexual problems and increase male stamina naturally. These are loaded with nutrients and energy and can help you avoid the need for taking any kind of supplements. You can also reduce stress by drinking green teas that are loaded with antioxidants. Apart from the diet to increase stamina, you should also engage in an exercise regime; when it comes to how to increase stamina in men, exercise is critical.
11 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm suffering from frequent ulcers. And that too my entire mouth and tongue gets affected. Is it because I have inadequate hemoglobin. Is there anything that I can do?

BDS, MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Advanced course in maxillofacial sugery
Dentist, Lucknow
U may take a cap BNC DAILY, SUCK ON TAB BIFILAC Twice daily , local application of metrogyl gel,add fire to ur diet green veg n banana r good source, u may take isabagol husk two table spoon heap full at night , plenty of water . Stay away from stress n hurry , ladies normally during periods have more such problem If possible send a pic of ulcers
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I have a cold problem through out the year please give advice for that I have some nose problem or immunity or any other problem please give the proper advice.

Certificate course in Pain Relief and Palliative care, MBBS
General Physician, Secunderabad
Hello, it sounds like you live in a very dusty sort of place or you allergic to something in the air? (pollen, etc.) if so you will also sneeze many times in the mornings. If this is so, a simple anti allergic tablet once at night will help. Also steam inhalation once at night and once before you leave home in the morning will help. Cover your nose and mouth with a handkerchief while driving. If your cold symptoms are not seasonal and you have a problem throughout the year, then it is advisable to see an ent surgeon to check for a deviated nasal septum or some other growth in the nose or throat.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello Kya pregnancy me sex kar saqte hai? Aur kab tak kar saqte hai? Aur kya kya dhyan rakhna chahiye? Thanks.

Diploma in Diabetology, Pregnancy & Diabetes, Hypertension, Cardiovascular Prevention in Diabetes ,Thyroid
General Physician, Sri Ganganagar
Yes sex can be done during pregnancy but donot lye on female abdomen after 4 month. You can do sex till end of pregnancy.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

From last three days I am not getting sleep at night and not able to concentrate in my studies help me.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear lybrate-user. You could be stressed due to the preparation. Please take enough rest and get good sleep.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 25year old. My hand vibrate. Please Dr. Help me. I am not drink alcohol regular. Only occasionally.

Ayurveda, Ambala
The cause of shaking of hands are * muscular weakness in hands * improper neurological functions of hand nerves * restlessness of body * deficiency of nutrition in body. To get relief from shaking of hands * give a balanced diet with vegetables, cereals, milk, fruits. Sit in the sun rays for atleast 8-10 minutes daily. * do bhramari pranayam twice a day. Practice sarwangasan and sit with the gyan mudra in hands. These asans & mudra calm down your brain & relieve from nervousness & restlessness. * take rogan badam (almond oil) and put it 1/2 tea spoon in a glass of milk and drink it in the morning. * take 2 teaspoon of ashvagandharistha added in a glass of water once a day
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 24 years old. My penis foreskin is attached to head of penis. I think its due to my abnormal style of masturbation .When I asked to my friend they said the foreskin would go back completely by the age of 15/16 normally. So will it cause me a problem ?

Homeopath, Raebareli
Some men are indeed endowed with a lot of foreskin tissue, and occasionally this can interfere with normal sexual function. If a doctor confirms what you say by physical examination, a circumcision operation can easily be arranged whereby all your problems would be solved.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello Dr. I hv constipation from 3 days. And from yesterday I am feeling a li'l pain in my lower stomach and back. Is dis due to constipation? please suggest some home remedies for constipation.. From 3 days I am also feeling vomiting, not digesting anything not even water. R they related to each other.

Dear lybrate user, you need to take homoeopathic nux vom 200, 5 drops, thrice daily, in empty stomach. You can also try homoeopathic liver tonic liv-t (sbl company). Take 20 ml of the aforesaid liver tonic, thrice daily, after meals. Try to drink as much water as you can drink daily. Try to get an uninterrupted sleep of minimum 8 hours.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Lady of 59 years age(HF) High BP (150/90).Thyroid Tri-iodo(T3) -0.74, Thyroxine(T4)-5.42,Thyroid Stimulating Hormone(T S H) 26.41 Thlasemia is present, Hemoglobine-11.2. Body swelling persists, Knee pain ,middle finger of hand numbs,both legs have paralytic tendency after walk of few distance chest pain occasionally and suddenly for 2/3 minutes

BHARAT JYOTI, MRACGP, INCEPTOR, MD-PhD, MD - Psychiatry, FIPS, Fellow of Academy of General Education (FAGE), DPM, MBBS
Psychiatrist, Bangalore
Treatment for thalassemia major often involves regular blood transfusions and folate supplements. If you receive blood transfusions, you should not take iron supplements. Doing so can cause a high amount of iron to build up in the body, which can be harmful. Persons who receive a lot of blood transfusions need a treatment called chelation therapy. This is done to remove excess iron from the body. A bone marrow transplant may help treat the disease in some patients, especially children.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have cold and cough last 15 days medicine used but response is slow what happened.

AUTLS, CCEDM, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Faridabad
Several things can be done to prevent cold: -Always wash your hands after coughing or sneezing into your hands, blowing your nose, after touching someone who is sick, or when using public restrooms or telephones. -Cover your mouth and nose when you sneeze or cough. -Get plenty of rest/sleep.Avoid people who have a cold or cold symptoms. -Drink plenty of fluids(veg/tomato soups,dal water/coconut water/herbal tea etc), and eat nutritious food(like sprouts/milk). Avoid fatty foods or drinks with caffeine -Treatment: A cold usually lasts for a week or two. Unless you develop complications, you shouldn't need medical treatment. -Gargle to keep from getting a sore throat.Take only lukewarm water to drink during the day -Use saline nasal sprays or nasal irrigation. -Tablet nasorest-p once/twice daily may ease breathing. -Do steam inhalation once or twice daily.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have to go bathroom more than 10 times in a day normally I see that a person who go bathroom 6 or 8 times in a day so help me why I have to go bathroom more than 10 times in day. So is there any solution for that can I live like normal people and what is process what I will do urine test or what is total fee and months to live like normal people?

Homeopath, Raebareli
Please do not take excess water - drink water according to your thirst only. Do urine test for r/e & culture. Also usg of lower abdomen to find out if you are having enlarge prostate. Also if you are doing masturbation - reduce it to once a week only now. Based on the reports treatment would be suggested.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from jaundice fever bilirubin level is 2.04 what medicines should I take? And please mention what types of food good for me.

Ayurveda, Bangalore
Hi, Take complete bed rest. Avoid spicy and oily food for about 1 month. Drink plenty of fluids like water, tender coconut, fresh fruit juices, etc. Take tab. Arogyavardhini 1-1-1 after food and tab. Liv. 52 DS 1-0-1 and Kumari Asava 2 tsf 3 times a day with equal quantity of water. Take all these medicines for about a month and repeat the blood and urine examinations to assess the bilirubin levels. Please follow these in your diet: - Avoid spicy, oily food and sweets. - Consume soft and easily digestable food like idlis, rice, dhal, curds, buttermilk, etc. - Drink plenty of fluids like tender coconut, water, fresh fruit juices, barley water, Sugarcane juice, etc. - Eat plenty of fruits like apple, chikoo, small bananas, musambi, dry grapes, musk melon, water melon, etc.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir meri wife ko sex ka mood nhi hota hai ,mai usko konsi tablet khailaun jisse unka sex ka mood krne lage.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
hi. do fore play with your wife. keep her happy. you can checkup her few sexual hormones and consult with us for medicines ...
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, i am 22 years old, i am suffering from fits from past 7 years old doctors suggested me use zeptol for 3 years my doubt was it will cause any effect to my child after my marriage.

MD - Psychiatry, MBBS
Psychiatrist, Patna
Dear , zeptol (carbamazepine) is a teratogenic drug, that may harm the foetus. It is ok to take it now. You delay pregnancy by few years (5 years). By the time of pregnancy you may try gradually tapering and stopping it. If not possible few other safer anti-epileptic medicines like lamotrigine may be tried, although small risk of cleft palate is there, but no very serious risk.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 23 years old male and have a serious problem of headache. Sometimes I woke and go for a walk outside then suddenly my head ache started on a high temp n when I took a medicine in relief after 30 to 40 mints. What should I do for that. Is this happen with Gas too.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Hello lybrate-user the cause for your headache seems to be multiple so you are right that having all the time gases can induce headache but the gas problem usually produces pain in the chest and some discomfort, it doesn't produce headaches normally so I suggest that you should check your blood pressure and check eye sight for vision and there is any visual problem you should correct it with proper glasses and start wearing it regularly, I suggest that you should check your vitamin d and vitamin b12 level as well as other parameters to check whether you have anaemia or any other disorder which should be diagnosed earlier last but not the least I would suggest that you should go for a ct scan of your brain to rule out some kind of cause originating from brain if ct scan of the brain is normal then there is no need to worry.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 47 years old man suffering from urinal track problem my unire flow is very slow and frequent urination I am taking dyna pres. 4mg capsules daily night kindly advice any other medicines required.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
General Physician, Delhi
Dear, I presume that you have done an ultrasound of your kidney urinary bladder and prostate. And it has shown hypertrophy of prostate. In addition to the tablet you are taking you can take tablet finastiride 1 mg everyday.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having cramps on back of my leg early morning while stretching. I have taken evion 400 for a month. Even after that it's not completely gone.

MBBS, MD - Anaesthesiology, FIPM
Pain Management Specialist, Pune
Calf pain in young age is commonly due to muscle cramps which results from 1. Dehydration, 2. Calcium deficiency considering your age its most likely due to dehydration or nutrition related. It will be relieved by simple measures as follows: take adequate liquids, sports drink like gatorade, fruit juices, buttermilk, lemonade etc. 2. You can massage calf muscles and apply cold pack when they pain. In cases of severe pain take simple analgesics like paracetamol. 3 avoid prolonged standing or sitting cross-legged. Change postures in between. 4. Take calcium supplements. 5. Take healthy nutritious diet. 6. If you are taking medicines like diuretics, statins, review with your doctor as they can cause cramps too. If problem persists get your thyroid profile, kidney functions done and consult with your doctor.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife, 23 years old, weight 44, she is suffering from severe headache from last 20 days, mainly when she get ups in the morning. And she says only half side ie left sided headache. Also from last 1 year she is on homeopathy for treating ulcerative colitis, still does not seen much improvement. Please suggest us proper way to get out of it.

General Physician, Cuttack
She may be having Migraine. Please check her Bp, Eye sight, Hemoglobin. It could be a tension headache also due to stress and anxiety. Avoid stress. Go for regular exercise. Practice yoga, meditation and deep breathing exercise. . Consult neurologist
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Feeling low blood pressure and weakness, dizziness,suggest some immediate remedy to make her feel normal.

DNB, Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology (DLO), MBBS
ENT Specialist, Delhi
Give plenty of liquids orally. When lye down, keep pillow beneath the feet. More of coconut water.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed