Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rohit SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am a 25 years old male and I like hair, but day by day increment my hair fall. Please sir tell me jis place me more hair loss hua he mein kya karu. Please help me for prevent hair loss and gain more hair.
I am female. and I have too much dark circles. Kindly tell me. What can I do for reduce. Under eye dark circle?
I have scalp problem on the skin of my head. I have tried many shampoo nd lotions. But not curing. What to do?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
My fingertips and heels get severely chipped and cracks develop especially in winters. What should I do.
Ayurveda empowers an adjusted condition of being to bolster great health. This adjusted state incorporates blending the psyche, body and soul. Amid this seasonal transition, we need to help you to remember strategies you can use to balance out and fortify your prosperity. The accompanying rundown of tips can help you get your equalization on.
- Develop a positive mentality: You can't pick your encounter in your ordinary life, whether it is a road turned parking lot or a rainbow. Be that as it may, you can simply develop a state of mind of taking a gander at the brighter side of things and not ingest the toxicity of any experience. It will make you a Sattvik individual who is benevolent, pardoning and strong to great and terrible times.
- Adjust yourself to nature: Natural biorhythms are continually influencing our psyche and body. Our cognizant endeavors to take after every day standard and seasonal routine will help us keep any irregularity. The unstoppable force of life is a genuine supply of energy and there is no explanation behind us to feel drained and exhausted. Interfacing with lively components of nature dispels depression and fills our existence with trust, euphoria and inexhaustible positive vitality.
- Tangible regulation: Don't give your faculties a chance to take you for a wild ride. As indicated by Ayurveda tactile abuses and mishandle is the primary stage to make any awkwardness and illness. It debilitates your Mind and commits you inclined of repeating errors of judgment (pragya-aparadha). Controlling tactile longings will make a steady mind, which is most vital for settling on life-feeding choices. An every day routine of Meditation will help you accomplish the somewhat easily.
- Detoxify: Get the Ama out. We resemble a vivid embroidered artwork woven together of our surroundings and our faculties, alongside our body, psyche and soul. As an individual we are a system of vitality and data in another inconceivable sea of vitality and data. Keeping the bodies clean is the initial move towards feeling fundamental and fiery.
- Keep all the moving parts moving: Transformation and change is consistent in the body. Physical activity and development will enhance flow help in detoxification and will develop a sentiment delicacy and solidness. The medicinal examination says, 'Maturing Heart prompts a maturing Brain'. Day by day practice alone is a standout amongst the most effective against maturing exercises that interface your heart and cerebrum. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
Now I am 17 years old my Beard and moustache is not coming please tell anything to grow beard and moustache fast.
I can't sleep. I am preparing for JEE in Kota. I started sleeping late at night few weeks ago and I easily getting sleep around 2 or 3 AM and woke up at around 11 in the morning but now I can't sleep. I lay down on bed hoping for sleep but nothing happening now. In 24 hrs I hardly getting sleep for 2-3 hrs that is also in morning or afternoon. Now I can't concentrate properly in classes, can't think like before. Please advice what can I do to overcome this?
I am 21 years old. I am getting hungry a lot nowadays. and in every hour I just need anything to eat. I am just a lot tensed about everything nowadays and the more I eat the more I need to have something. Please advise.
I hd done all genium professional pimple treatment in all clinic fr my pcmc to pune but no use so much money I hd send no result no use thn I stop all thn asking to you cn you give me a 100%result on pimple.
I used all shampoos and coundirers BT no results found. My hair fall and dendraaf is not going to on my head. What should do?
I am a diabetic patient since 2004 with problem of High blood pressure and Osteopenia. I am 58 years old. Since, last few days, I feel like vomiting after having breakfast, lunch or dinner. I feel very heavy above navel and do not feel like eating anything. My BP and sugar are well in control. As I am already having so many medicines, Request you to please suggest a solution with least side effects.
I recently read that researchers believe certain foods might cure Alzheimer’s disease. Is this true? If so, which foods do this and how much would you have to consume to get the benefits?
My side teeth is paining. Do not knw why. Nothing is wrong there. Due to that my ear is also paining a bit.
With the endless choices on the store shelves it?s hard to know which to choose. Butter vs. Margarine, extra virgin olive oils, refined oils like vegetable and canola.
There is evidence pointing in the direction that it isn?t animal fats causing our epidemic levels of heart disease, but vegetable oils. Research is showing that butter consumption at the turn of the century was about 18 lbs per person per year and the use of vegetable oils was non existent. Cancer and heart disease were rare. Today butter consumption is just above 4 lbs per person per year while the use of vegetable oils and refined oils has soared.
What are refined oils and which ones should you avoid?
Definition: An oil has been refined by using chemicals that are harmful to us. In short it means to ?purify?. But the meaning of purify has many definitions. It may mean the oil was treated with acid, or purified with an alkali, or bleached. It can also be neutralized, filtered or deodorized. All of which require chemicals like Hexane!
Click here for a look into HOW oil gets refined.
In the process of making and refining these types of oils, it leads to PUFas (rancid polyunsaturated fatty acids) which DO NOT hold up well to high heats. In the process of being extracted from the seed these oils oxidize and turn into trans fats. The smell is so rancid that a cleaning process has to take place using bleach to deodorize it.
But most of all AVOID Hydrogenated oils (Crisco and margarine) ~ This is one of the most dangerous products on the market today! It has actually been BANNED in 2 European countries, but not ours.
Hydrogenated oil is made by forcing hydrogen gas into oil as high pressure. The more solid the oil is the more hydrogenated, such as margarine and Crisco or lard. When hydrogenated oils are made the healthy fats are converted into a new type of fat, known as trans fat. This is the one subject that you will find an overwhelming agreement from Doctors, scholars, and scientists alike. Trans fats should be avoided while healthy fats (found in olive oil, nuts and avocados) should be eaten.
Trans fats are so bad for you, the FDA estimated approximately 95% of prepared cookies, 100% of crackers and 80% of frozen breakfast products contained trans fats [Govt Publishing Office] Now that trans fats have to be labeled on products, most companies have removed them from their products. Sneaky, huh?
The problem now isn?t our own kitchens, but what if we dine out? How do we know what restaurants are using? Well California?s governor recently signed legislation to phase out trans fats from restaurants and baked goods in bakeries [Natl Conference of State Legislatures]. (Too bad I don?t live in CA) and New York city became the largest city in the nation to demand restaurants, cafeterias and schools go trans free.
The best advice I can give is to ASK. I ask everytime we go out now if the dressing coming with the salad is homemade or store bought. I ask what types of oils they use when they cook. I ask where they get their vegetables. Don?t turn a deaf ear. Most restaurants will put the bottom line (their profits) over your health. I hate to say that, but it?s true.
So which oils are safe then?