Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rohit SachdevaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
He is having a vast knowledge of dentistry very much satisfied with d treatment .Thanks Fr making me smile again
it was awesome i m completely satisfied with the treatment and the drug therapy given by the doctor
m very much satisfied
I am suffering from severe tooth ache. What are the medicines should I take for reducing pain within one hour? please inform me.
I am 24 yr old .I had problem with mouth ulcer alternatively. Give me some exact solution. Thanking you.
Hi, my age is 21 and recently I've gone through an accident, nothing serious happened but one of my teeth got damaged too badly but its not at all looking that way if sees from outside. It used to shake a bit at the beginning, very little. But it seems ok now. Can i proceed with that or should i have to consult any dentist for an alternative?
It often happens that one or more tender areas inside your mouth make eating, drinking or talking painful. They might deprive you of a spicy meal or of the pleasure of drinking a cup of hot chocolate. Little sores (know more about the mouth sores) that come in the way of your otherwise content life are mouth ulcers. Mouth ulcers are white or yellow open sores with an itchy red ring around them. They can appear on your lips, at the base of gums, on the soft palate, at the sides of your tongue and in the hollows of your cheeks.
They are formed on non keratinized mouth tissues and can create a constant burning sensation. Ayurveda focuses to improve a person's health through a diet regime, the use of herbal compounds and through the implementation of health practices which are mostly unheard of. This traditional branch of medicine can prove to be very effective if tried out under the supervision of a reliable practitioner. It is because of its usefulness, governments of several countries across the world endorse researches in the field of Ayurvedic medicine.
Take care of mouth ulcers in the following ways:
- Use a decoction of leaves: It is good to gargle with the liquor of a few kinds of leaves; certain leaves can relieve you of the burning sensation. Leaves of the guava tree or mehendi and aamla leaves can be boiled in combination with alum to extract a thick decoction. Washing your mouth repeatedly with this decoction will help you to treat ulcers.
- Remedy constipation: Constipation (know more, how to get relief from constipation) has been steadily associated with mouth ulcers. To remedy this problem one can take Triphala Choorna.
- Avoid anything piquant: Compromise on taste and turn away from hot and spicy food. Not having anything hot and peppery results in immediate relief. Tea, coffee, curd, pickles and even tobacco or alcohol should not be consumed during this period.
- Try Licorice: Chewing a piece of licorice can help you in getting rid of oral ulcers. Licorice is known to counter any kind of mouth decay. It also benefits the health of your teeth. When this is boiled in water, you can sip on to the resultant sweet drink and almost forget pain.
- Try Chebulic myrobalan: Chebulic myrobalan needs to be consumed in its powdered form. You can add honey to soften the powder. Use of this compound will surprise you with is effects.
- You may apply Irimedadi taila: Direct application of this oil on the ulcers can be of great use.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi. Im sufi my teeth have pain n bad breath and my teeth gums are becoming black. My down side teeth gums are reducing please help me.
Dear Sir, I am from Surat and suffering from mouth blisters badly. Sir I am taking treatment since past 3 years and still taking but there is no improvement. I had firstly opted allopathy and started treatment and took many tablets including steroids as per doctors advice but ultimately after one year doctor.
Why my 5 year old girls ,upper front tooth is moving .she has very clean teeth .so what reason that her front tooth will fall off soon.
I am having liver problem which food should I consume I earlier somked a lot but now stopped it and now I have started chewing gum though it not help much but to some extent is is very good.
Sometimes mostly during morning and evening I find some little blood it's over teeth only not near tongue so what's the problem that there is bleeding and is it serious condition and can you suggest me some preventions for it.
When I am brushing the teeth then blood come from my teeth. What's the reason of it? How can improve it? (About 6 month)
I am 70 years old and I AM HAVING A PAIN for my jaw for last 2 months my dentist gave clean chit that no problem with teeth, then I CONSULTED ENT Dr. who suspect NEURALGIA and gave me tegrital 100 for 2 weeks but not much relief. What do you suggest? I am not diabetic and only medicine is for cholesterol.
My son Evan is 3 and 8 month old. Night time he is suffering tooth pain from one month. I consulted one Doctor she told the vein death happened and infection is there the only possible way is root canal. Any other solution? We are not preferring root canal and plucking pls give a suggestion.
How to get rid of teeth cavities. I see cavities but there's no pain yet. Is there any cure other than root canal. Like putting cement or something? please advice.
Hi. I have throat pain from last 3 days. I am not able to swallow any thing. please advice me what to do.
I am having lesion in mouth (the roof area inside the upper jaw). It's become very tender. The only problem I am facing is difficulty in eating. It naturally gets cured also but after seven eight days.
My teeth was very white before even I used to spend less time for brushing but these days since 2-3 years even I'm spending more time for brushing they're becoming yellow and teeth are paining if I eat sweets and chocolates and they are very week. What should I do know?
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.